FORMERON FAQ

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So my question would be can this be subbed for an AI on cycle or added providing one needs to lower estro levels?
You wouldnt be Subbing for an ai. THis IS an AI.
Comparable in strength to aromasin.
Also comparable in action as it is also a suicidal AI.

So, you can use this anywhere you would use any other AI.

It can be used for keeping estro in check on cycle.
It can be used for PCT to bring test up and estro down.
It can be used stand alone as this is the only AI that is also anabolic.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I just started the Formeron two days ago and am wondering if Brundel had any thoughts on me using this along side TRT. The reason I ask, I have to keep an eye on my RBCs and Hemoglobin. I donate as often as possible and it seems to be working at not letting those #s get too high. Do U think adding the Formeron will increase these #s any greater while using said product ????

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I am scheduled to donate on 6/13 and will see if there is an increase in RBCs at that time as they ck. it each time I donate.....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think Formeron will significantly increase RBC.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
About to use formeron with ostarine. What do you guys think about that?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About to use formeron with ostarine. What do you guys think about that?
I know quite a few people who have combined these with good results.
Nice and full but still dry. Nice combo.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Formeron

Man!!! This formeron is the truth. Dries you out within hours. My only problem is some time I absorb it good and can tell head rush and nips get tight. Then sometimes I don't and start to get bloated. Is there an oral formeron coming out????

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Man!!! This formeron is the truth. Dries you out within hours. My only problem is some time I absorb it good and can tell head rush and nips get tight. Then sometimes I don't and start to get bloated. Is there an oral formeron coming out????
Formestane absorbs terribly orally. You would need to use an insanely high dose to get the same benefits of it transdermaly.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Man that sucks. Because some days 4 pumps keep me right and some days I end up pumping 7 or 8 to stay dry I try neck forearms legs everything it's just up and down.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Lower carbs and sodium. Spread pumps through out the day if you have to.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so here is my situation, hopefully you guys can help. I ran Ostarine and Formeron for 7 weeks, planned on 8, but this is how I ran them.

Osta - Weeks 1-7 - 20mg
Form - Weeks 1-4 - 2 pumps
Weeks 5-7 - 1 pump

At the beginning of week 7, which was two weeks ago, I went on amoxicillin and advair (inhaler) prescribed by my doctor for a sinus infection (FYI). By the end of week 7 I started getting achy nips. They didn't hurt, no lumps, just feel them ache throughout the day.

I decided to drop both the Osta and Formeron because of this, and start up DAA as my PCT, as I didn't feel shutdown and DAA should suffice. I ran Osta several times in the past with no issues. So after about a week of dealing with achy nips, I decided to start up Nolva at 20mg and Erase 3 caps a day.

It's been a couple days running Nolva and Erase, but still no change for the better. I probably have half a bottle of Formeron left, so today I dropped the Erase down to 2 caps, and started Formeron up once again, I plan on running it 2 pumps until it's gone and tapering down the Erase as I start to feel better.

Please let me know you thoughts guys, sorry for the long as thread. If I need to create a new thread for this let me know.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Ok, so here is my situation, hopefully you guys can help. I ran Ostarine and Formeron for 7 weeks, planned on 8, but this is how I ran them.

Osta - Weeks 1-7 - 20mg
Form - Weeks 1-4 - 2 pumps
Weeks 5-7 - 1 pump

At the beginning of week 7, which was two weeks ago, I went on amoxicillin and advair (inhaler) prescribed by my doctor for a sinus infection (FYI). By the end of week 7 I started getting achy nips. They didn't hurt, no lumps, just feel them ache throughout the day.

I decided to drop both the Osta and Formeron because of this, and start up DAA as my PCT, as I didn't feel shutdown and DAA should suffice. I ran Osta several times in the past with no issues. So after about a week of dealing with achy nips, I decided to start up Nolva at 20mg and Erase 3 caps a day.

It's been a couple days running Nolva and Erase, but still no change for the better. I probably have half a bottle of Formeron left, so today I dropped the Erase down to 2 caps, and started Formeron up once again, I plan on running it 2 pumps until it's gone and tapering down the Erase as I start to feel better.

Please let me know you thoughts guys, sorry for the long as thread. If I need to create a new thread for this let me know.
No worries. It's a suicidal ai so there won't rebound. One pump a day worked for me while on Ostarine. As for why they are itchy I have no idea. Where do you apply it?

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
No worries. It's a suicidal ai so there won't rebound. One pump a day worked for me while on Ostarine. As for why they are itchy I have no idea. Where do you apply it?
I always apply to inner forearms. My concerns are taking a AI longer than 8 weeks and stacking Erase and Formeron together. I'm stacking both Erase and Formeron to ensure I'm covered from a AI perspective. I'm also taking Nolva just to be safe but I don't want to crush my estrogen.

Also, nips aren't itchy, but sore, no signs of lumps.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First.
Apply to upper chest, neck and delts. Forearms are not ideal at all. Youll double absorption by using those<<< application sites.
Try your best to use your wrists and NOT your hands as anything on your hands is useless and wasted...

Stop touching your nipples if you are. Dont do it at all.

Achy doesnt sound like gyno. Gyno feels like there is glass under your nipples and a lump develops.
If your using formeron, erase and nolva and its still there its not gyno....at least its not estrogen driven gyno.
100% certain.

So..what is it...?

Likely its a psychosomatic symptom. This means you think its happening so your imagining symptoms that are not there.
No lump...no pain...its not gyno. Especially when your taking 3 drugs to combat it...

Stop touching the nipples and stop worrying about it.

Nolva wont do anything to reduce estrogen. 0 so dont worry there.

You dont need Formeron, erase and nolva....your not even using any testosterone....

Here is what you should do....
Stop touching or thinking about your nipples they are fine and you dont have gyno.
Run out the bottle of formeron + the DAA. Use the application sites I described.

Done.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
First.
Apply to upper chest, neck and delts. Forearms are not ideal at all. Youll double absorption by using those<<< application sites.
Try your best to use your wrists and NOT your hands as anything on your hands is useless and wasted...

Stop touching your nipples if you are. Dont do it at all.

Achy doesnt sound like gyno. Gyno feels like there is glass under your nipples and a lump develops.
If your using formeron, erase and nolva and its still there its not gyno....at least its not estrogen driven gyno.
100% certain.

So..what is it...?

Likely its a psychosomatic symptom. This means you think its happening so your imagining symptoms that are not there.
No lump...no pain...its not gyno. Especially when your taking 3 drugs to combat it...

Stop touching the nipples and stop worrying about it.

Nolva wont do anything to reduce estrogen. 0 so dont worry there.

You dont need Formeron, erase and nolva....your not even using any testosterone....

Here is what you should do....
Stop touching or thinking about your nipples they are fine and you dont have gyno.
Run out the bottle of formeron + the DAA. Use the application sites I described.

Done.
Thanks man, I really appreciate the advice. I will do as recommended.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I recommend applying with thin surgical gloves. Much easier than applying with your wrists and none will be a wastefully absorbed. If you're looking for an oral product that will help with some bloating, look into EvoMuse Dry Uretix -- But it's not a Formestane product, so make sure you research. I've probably used 4 bottles of Formeron, I highly reccomend it.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
As far as application, I just use a 2 cent sandwich bag as a glove and squirt it in that and apply where ever I like with no issues. Just a thought !!!!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
To dose correctly has anyone tried using an oral syringe to suck up 1-1.5 ml ? That way you know you're not under or over dosing. Brundel would this be ok?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
If you slowly pump it should be accurate.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
THe oral syringe is fine.
If you pump slowly the pump is very accurate.
I have measured myself a dozen times.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Formeron

So what is the best dose standalone for a test boost?

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Formeron

So what is the best dose of formeron for use standalone as a testbooster?

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I have been using only one pump every other day to see how I react ( I always start off low dose on most supps.) I have broke out with zits on my neck and chest, stomach area. I had this same reaction with the old Formex. I am noticing more vascularity in my shoulders and forearms. I,m also on TRT and with the addition of this I have been having the Alpha Male feeling lately and more energy. Nice strong product IMO......

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been using only one pump every other day to see how I react ( I always start off low dose on most supps.) I have broke out with zits on my neck and chest, stomach area. I had this same reaction with the old Formex. I am noticing more vascularity in my shoulders and forearms. I,m also on TRT and with the addition of this I have been having the Alpha Male feeling lately and more energy. Nice strong product IMO......
Glad you like it. :)
I really like the way Formeron makes me feel. Im on HRT as well and I dont really cycle anymore but I do up my dose of Formeron from time to time and it really is a noticeable difference.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what is the best dose of formeron for use standalone as a testbooster?
I have seen bloodwork using 1 pump per day that elevated free test levels to almost double normal.
I would recommend 1 pump am 1 pump pm.

See how you feel. Up the dose if you like or if you feel good at 2 pumps stay there.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info Brundel. Soo daa and this would make a killer stack I assume. And what's your thought on the whole daa raises prolactin/estrogen. True or overrated?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info Brundel. Soo daa and this would make a killer stack I assume. And what's your thought on the whole daa raises prolactin/estrogen. True or overrated?
^^^this

I am about to pull the trigger and hopefully get a few bottles for a future natty stack (DAA, endosurge, anabeta)

I'm going to use erase pro first of all with a stack then hopefully try it with 2 x pumps of formeron

This stuff couldn't ever promote gyno related issues because of the increased test? Because its a AI at the same time. I've read so many good reviews

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I've used daa Formeron solo and in pct, loved it every time. You guys will love that combo.

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
Will formeron show up in a drug test?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
For sports? If they test for these products or similar yeah. General drug test I think don't.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
advice on adding this to PCT coming off a 12 week test cycle? Start @ 2 weeks post injection or at time of last injection? How many pumps per day? Will be using DAA with nolva and clomid.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 pump am 1 pump PM
No need to wait. Start even on cycle if you want and run till the end of PCT.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
1 pump am 1 pump PM
No need to wait. Start even on cycle if you want and run till the end of PCT.
if I'm adding this on top of existing AI, Adex @ .5mg ed, this be alright?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I'd say you wouldn't need two ai. You can do the one am one pm and another if needed.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I actually was under the impression this stuff was a spray?

So it's a cream or gel like substance?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Gel like substance. Absorbs quickly.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its a gel. Sprays are messy.
This stuff goes on clean and dries quickly.
It also smells nice and works incredibly well.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its a gel. Sprays are messy.
This stuff goes on clean and dries quickly.
It also smells nice and works incredibly well.
Truth

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
Hey my brother is using formeron, but doesnt have an account here so im asking a question for him. Hes been using it stand alone for the pro hormone like effects at 4 pumps a day for a solid 3 weeks now with good results. His joints are just now starting to ache, should he cut it back to 2 pumps and then once they feel good again start raising the dose? Thanks

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
They will more than likely bother him again when he goes back to four. If he can get on a good fish oil and a good joint supplement, it should aid his issue.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey my brother is using formeron, but doesnt have an account here so im asking a question for him. Hes been using it stand alone for the pro hormone like effects at 4 pumps a day for a solid 3 weeks now with good results. His joints are just now starting to ache, should he cut it back to 2 pumps and then once they feel good again start raising the dose? Thanks
Yes back off the dose. Try 3. If its still unbearable, go to 2.
One thing we know for sure.....if his joints hurt the Formeron is kicking ass at reducing estrogen ;)

So while it sucks his joints hurt I like hearing it because it just reaffirms how awesome Formeron is.

Back off the dose or add in a low dose of test.

steppinRazor

Awards
whats the consensus on using this in place of aromasin, during pct, after a test e cycle?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a perfect replacement.
It works just like aromasin and is also anabolic so you retain more.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
I have a half full bottle of formeron that i havent used in 3 months. Started back using it for a few days and no effects ordered a new bottle and bam!!! Kicked in immediately. Does it lose potency after being open then sitting around for a while?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a half full bottle of formeron that i havent used in 3 months. Started back using it for a few days and no effects ordered a new bottle and bam!!! Kicked in immediately. Does it lose potency after being open then sitting around for a while?
Awesome :)
Since the bottle is not really open to the air and has a ton of alcohol in it you should be fine for years even if it was opened.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
High or low bodyfat it's an extremely effective ai and you will also still drop water weight while on it.

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
As a stand alone at 3/4 pumps how would this compare in the strength and size department to xfactor/xgels?