tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on formeron for the last four to five days. SD gave me some pain in my left nipple. Been on two pumps for those four to five days and the pains gone. I will say ive been pumping the bottle smooth, slow and soft and theres no way the bottles lasting 30 days.

Side note* i like the smell of formeron.

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
I´m applying Formeron, finally !
Applying 1 full pump after the shower, post workout. Than repeating 10 hours later, pre-bed. Is that fine ?
I´m using solo on a cut

steel50

Awards
Just about finished my bottle up, been using 2 pumps a day for 3 weeks, 1 pump for the last week, not really pumping anymore but probably 5-6ml left in the bottle, think my pump was putting out 2+ml per pump though. Oddly at 2 pumps it didn't hurt my joints but for the last few days at 1 pump a day my joints have been hurting when lifting. Go figure, either it was more highly concentrated at the bottom or I had very high estro levels starting out.

Anyways, as for the results, I am back up to the heaviest I was on cycle though fatter, strength is also up, benching more than ever, possibly not chinning quite as much but I blame programming for that.

Not sure if I can thank formeron or my bulk but this is awesome, I only hope my test levels stay elevated above normal for a while, or at least don't drop below pre cycle levels.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Just about finished my bottle up, been using 2 pumps a day for 3 weeks, 1 pump for the last week, not really pumping anymore but probably 5-6ml left in the bottle, think my pump was putting out 2+ml per pump though. Oddly at 2 pumps it didn't hurt my joints but for the last few days at 1 pump a day my joints have been hurting when lifting. Go figure, either it was more highly concentrated at the bottom or I had very high estro levels starting out.

Anyways, as for the results, I am back up to the heaviest I was on cycle though fatter, strength is also up, benching more than ever, possibly not chinning quite as much but I blame programming for that.

Not sure if I can thank formeron or my bulk but this is awesome, I only hope my test levels stay elevated above normal for a while, or at least don't drop below pre cycle levels.
Congrats on your achievements:), and thanks for the positive feedback!

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

monarchy1103

Awards
Whats the maximum length in which formeron can be ran? Is it 2 months on 1 month off?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats the maximum length in which formeron can be ran? Is it 2 months on 1 month off?
Formeron can be used long term.
I know more than one person who has been using it for years with no breaks.

alec321

Awards
Hi, i'm 25 at 97kg and have gone through 4 bottles of Formeron. Its a great product and i haven't noticed any negative sides running at 4 pumps a day. I'm keen to keep using Formeron just need reassuring its not suppressive to run at 4 pumps for a prolonged period of time? Any help? It really is a good product. I tend to be a low responder to supplements so when a good one comes about i try to make it a staple.

Thanks in advance.

IronPumper69

Awards
Hey guys. Quick question, maybe Brundel can help me out. I was running some Test E at around 600mgs per week for about 12 weeks. Trying to bulk maybe 10 -15 pounds. My starting weight was 274 ( i'm just under 6ft 5 and I am in the wrestling business so looks are extremely important). After 12 weeks I ballooned up to 314. I never had to use an Anti or anything. So I heard from one of the guys in FLA that running hgh frag 177-191 after test will help cut. So I tried it. nope- 2 weeks later i was at 334. I'm retaining so much water its not even funny. the Last week I started a STRICT diet of high protein- low to moderate carbs - low to moderate fats with cardio in the morning and at night. He recommended your product for this very purpose so I placed an order for 2 from inside the gym on my cell. Will this product work for helping me kick that extra water and the estrogen levels? Atleast help me from walking around like a giant water balloon? lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. Quick question, maybe Brundel can help me out. I was running some Test E at around 600mgs per week for about 12 weeks. Trying to bulk maybe 10 -15 pounds. My starting weight was 274 ( i'm just under 6ft 5 and I am in the wrestling business so looks are extremely important). After 12 weeks I ballooned up to 314. I never had to use an Anti or anything. So I heard from one of the guys in FLA that running hgh frag 177-191 after test will help cut. So I tried it. nope- 2 weeks later i was at 334. I'm retaining so much water its not even funny. the Last week I started a STRICT diet of high protein- low to moderate carbs - low to moderate fats with cardio in the morning and at night. He recommended your product for this very purpose so I placed an order for 2 from inside the gym on my cell. Will this product work for helping me kick that extra water and the estrogen levels? Atleast help me from walking around like a giant water balloon? lol
Bro...lol. No wonder you look like a balloon. Your estrogen is higher than a PMSing womans.
Formeron will drain a ton of water and all the bloat will go away.

I recommend running it at a high dose for a couple weeks to get things down and to drain water.
Like 5 pumps a day.
Then back off to 2-3 pumps.

Please......check back in here and let us know how it worked. Im 100% confident you will be happy with the results.
Your gonna love this stuff brother.

IronPumper69

Awards
Thanks man. I appreciate it! I feel like an idiot. I guess at 27, its time to use Antis.... (should've probably used them before lol) I'm thinking of running some clen with the Formeron. Is this safe do you think?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. I appreciate it! I feel like an idiot. I guess at 27, its time to use Antis.... (should've probably used them before lol) I'm thinking of running some clen with the Formeron. Is this safe do you think?
Nah. Not an idiot. Now you know so....start doing it from now on. Always use an AI on cycle if your running compounds that can aromatize.
Youll be super stoked when all that water starts draining away and you can see the muscle underneath.
Im actually excited for you.
I think clen with Formeron is just as safe as running clen by itself. Formeron will not effect its safety at all.

IronPumper69

Awards
Can't wait to get it. Started my clen today. my shipment i ordered was a little odd. so much settlement on the side. Dude i ordered from said that was normal and to just shake it before every use.... I was burning up during my workout and cardio so I think its real... lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Be careful bro.
This is why research chem sites are so terrible. They cant even make the oral vehicle right.
It should not all clump and settle. This is bad because Clen is measured in MCG....if you get 5mg in a clump which is like the size of 3 grans of sand it will most likely kill you.

IronPumper69

Awards
See this sucks.... I have to be really careful about what I get because I am tested regularly .... I usually get a heads about a few weeks(sometimes months ahead) so I have to be really careful and usually go with underground labs because I can't afford any of the undetectables yet..... ugh. I'm going to try and not die.

Daddy Chan

Daddy Chan

Awards
See this sucks.... I have to be really careful about what I get because I am tested regularly .... I usually get a heads about a few weeks(sometimes months ahead) so I have to be really careful and usually go with underground labs because I can't afford any of the undetectables yet..... ugh. I'm going to try and not die.
Get a pharma grade A.I. from a PHARMACY non of this Research ****....i simply dont trust it

pjay5119

Awards
Thinking of running formeron as a test booster with some IGF/HGH. What would you recommend as a PCT for this type of stack? Still haven't decided on the IGF/hgh though, looking at pill forms. Know it wont be as powerful, but shying away from needles. Thoughts on what to use for both pct and IGF/hgh would be great.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of the main reasons I started Black Lion Research was to give guys an option to research chem sites.
It says right on the research chem site bottles not to eat.....they are 100% unregulated.
How many threads have you seen where guys are complaining about the RC chems being bunk.
Its not a good idea to play with your health and taking a drug sold by companies known to sell bunk, underdosed, mislabeled etc products is certainly playing russian roulette with your health.
What if you got 10mg of clen on accident? Even if you didnt die it would seriously fuk you up...permanently....but you would most likely die.
There isnt anything you can do or say about it either because it says on the bottle not to eat.

So......since one of my goals is to give guys viable options to replace RC chems...

What supps would you like to see us make?

We have an AI, a prolactin supp and an acne supp.
What else?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get a pharma grade A.I. from a PHARMACY non of this Research ****....i simply dont trust it
Or just use Formeron......its good everytime, never bunk, never mislabeled...... Always the bomb.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking of running formeron as a test booster with some IGF/HGH. What would you recommend as a PCT for this type of stack? Still haven't decided on the IGF/hgh though, looking at pill forms. Know it wont be as powerful, but shying away from needles. Thoughts on what to use for both pct and IGF/hgh would be great.
You dont need a PCT for this.
Formeron can be used for PCT so...your HPTA will be better after the cycle then before ;)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So......since one of my goals is to give guys viable options to replace RC chems...

What supps would you like to see us make?

What else?
A clen-like topical.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
What else?
A HGH like product or a really good sleep aid something along those lines, maybe an insulin mimetic?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A HGH like product or a really good sleep aid something along those lines, maybe an insulin mimetic?
Did you know that Prolactrone, our prolactin product is an amazing HGH product?
In studies, the ingredients in Prolactrone elevated HGH levels to a level on average comparable to 5-7 iu injected HGH.

Eur J Pediatr. 1976 Jun 8;122(3):195-200.
[HGH secretion after oral application of L-dopa and L-carbidopa (author's transl)].
[Article in German]
Sch?nberger W, Ziegler R, Brodt B, Grimm W.
Abstract

The stimulatory effect of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa (Nacom) on HGH secretion was determined in 12 children of normal height aged from 6 to 14 years. Each child received a standard dose of 250 mg L-Dopa and 25 mg L-Carbidopa p.o. HGH concentration in the serum was determined at standard intervals. All subjects showed a sufficient increase of HGH. The mean value was 19.6 ng/ml. According to the maximum values of the HGH concentration the sample can be divided into two groups; the first group reached the highest values after 20--40 min, the second one after 60--90 min. On evaluation of the curve of the mean values it appears that 2 blood samples taken 40 and 90 min after the ingestion of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa are sufficient in order to exclude HGH deficiency. The theoretical background for HGH secretion after stimulation by L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa is discussed.

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Did you know that Prolactrone, our prolactin product is an amazing HGH product?
In studies, the ingredients in Prolactrone elevated HGH levels to a level on average comparable to 5-7 iu injected HGH.

Eur J Pediatr. 1976 Jun 8;122(3):195-200.
[HGH secretion after oral application of L-dopa and L-carbidopa (author's transl)].
[Article in German]
Sch?nberger W, Ziegler R, Brodt B, Grimm W.
Abstract

The stimulatory effect of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa (Nacom) on HGH secretion was determined in 12 children of normal height aged from 6 to 14 years. Each child received a standard dose of 250 mg L-Dopa and 25 mg L-Carbidopa p.o. HGH concentration in the serum was determined at standard intervals. All subjects showed a sufficient increase of HGH. The mean value was 19.6 ng/ml. According to the maximum values of the HGH concentration the sample can be divided into two groups; the first group reached the highest values after 20--40 min, the second one after 60--90 min. On evaluation of the curve of the mean values it appears that 2 blood samples taken 40 and 90 min after the ingestion of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa are sufficient in order to exclude HGH deficiency. The theoretical background for HGH secretion after stimulation by L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa is discussed.

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Interesting, thanks for sharing! I really want to try Formeron for my prep. Been on the fence for a while. Now you have me wanting to try Prolactrone as well. Damn you lol

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Interesting, thanks for sharing! I really want to try Formeron for my prep. Been on the fence for a while. Now you have me wanting to try Prolactrone as well. Damn you lol
Makes for quite a good stack :)

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

IronPumper69

Awards
i know this is off topic but the clen i ordered ( see previous post here) is now like syrup and crystalized and not mixable... the UG lab I bought it from attempted to help me but then sent me an email telling me to beat the bottle against my hand constantly..... put it in the microwave for 3 seconds.... and shake it for 5 minutes constantly. For ****s and gigs i did this... nothing worked..... I wish I could bash them on here ..... but I wont.... my Formeron is coming today... sitting here at the door waiting.... I have no doubt this stuff will be amazing

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is why I started Black Lion. So guys would not have to buy research chems.

Clen should not be doing this^^^
Its measured in micrograms. Most likely they put milligrams in there instead and its too much powder for the volume of carrier.
Oh.....itll also likely kill you if you drink it.

Throw that **** away.

Where did you get it?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good...now everyone knows to NOT buy anything from them.
Its a hazard to the health of the bodybuilding community and these guys dont care at all what happens to you.
Im just glad that nothing bad happened to you.

IronPumper69

Awards
Dudes... Okay I figured I'd wait for about a month until i gave the full results of my formeron cycle.... but after i today .... i can't wait!!! lol

for three days now i have been taking 5 pumps per day. this morning i did 5 pumps and went to mma class to get some cardio in, sweat, ect. I was there for 4 hours. during this time i drank approx a half gallon of water. left. went and ate with the girl. came back to pick up some gear and weighed my self..... I weighed 9 1/2 pounds less than I did Thursday night..... This stuff is really helping me get rid of the water i got from my dumb cycles i did...... I can't wait to see how I will look in a week, month, and 2 months! lol without a doubt this stuff works.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Dudes... Okay I figured I'd wait for about a month until i gave the full results of my formeron cycle.... but after i today .... i can't wait!!! lol

for three days now i have been taking 5 pumps per day. this morning i did 5 pumps and went to mma class to get some cardio in, sweat, ect. I was there for 4 hours. during this time i drank approx a half gallon of water. left. went and ate with the girl. came back to pick up some gear and weighed my self..... I weighed 9 1/2 pounds less than I did Thursday night..... This stuff is really helping me get rid of the water i got from my dumb cycles i did...... I can't wait to see how I will look in a week, month, and 2 months! lol without a doubt this stuff works.
Yea it gets the face and body leaner for sure. Water weight is so annoying

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 225mg formestane, it better be shedding water off. Correct me if im wrong brundel, isnt each pump 50mg?

gymrat99

Awards
Stupid question but can you apply this anywhere or is it better to apply it on certain areas?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Stupid question but can you apply this anywhere or is it better to apply it on certain areas?
Try abdominal areas, especially your sides, chest, and some people do tops of feet. Ain't nobody got time for that!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Upper chest
Neck
Shoulders
sides of abdomen

These are good easy to reach application areas.

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Tried to read through most of the facts so sorry if this was already answered. I am on HRT and have high estrogen. My question is if I am using two pumps a day, is it more beneficial to do two pumps together or spread them out or doesn't matter? Also, would it be a horrible idea if I took erase at a mild dose (25 or 50mg) while still using Formeron just as some insurance? I know it was stated this was overkill earlier however I believe I have a lot of estrogen as when I have ran Erase at 100mg in the past, I still had no joint pains (I know that's not exactly scientific). Thank you for any help.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I'd say split through the day but Brundel might have a different opinion. You shouldn't need any erase.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Does this stuff get through Australian customs?

I can't find it on the banned list but I may not be seeing it

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took about a month off Formeron but just started back on again because I need an AI to run along with Trest. This time around, I decided to go to my local Walgreens and picked up a box of surgical gloves. I figure this way, more will be absorbed on my body because I will not be using bare skin to apply. Also makes application much easier. Not sure how much this will make a difference but it at least seemed like a smart idea to me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took about a month off Formeron but just started back on again because I need an AI to run along with Trest. This time around, I decided to go to my local Walgreens and picked up a box of surgical gloves. I figure this way, more will be absorbed on my body because I will not be using bare skin to apply. Also makes application much easier. Not sure how much this will make a difference but it at least seemed like a smart idea to me.
THis is a great idea!.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Works well for any transdermal really.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
So my question would be can this be subbed for an AI on cycle or added providing one needs to lower estro levels?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Yes sir.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Maybe 3-4 pumps split through the day. Adjust from there. It knocked out my gyno with max 2 pumps a day. Also knocks out water like no other.