FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

saylee

saylee

Awards
Does anyone else get water retention from FD2.0?

I can’t recall if I brought this up before so I apologize if so. 😂
I just don’t get why it happens, but I definitely get “smoothed out” all over after a couple days starting back on and it goes away within 2 days upon stopping.
I’ve only noticed water retention when I really push the limits in carbs. Like pushing pushing. Even with FD2 I was able to get away with eating more carbs but when I would eat certain things, certain carbs sources specifically, I noticed that it would make me retain more water. It usually dissipates by the next day or the following workout tho.

hope that helps!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bumping. If anyone has not tried Follidrone 2.0, you should. RYAN15 for a discount!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today is the last day of the Labor day sale.
25% off everything.
PLUS the launch of HAN SWOLO our new vasodilator/no stim pump product.
Use code LABOR for discount.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last little bit of time before our Labor Day Sale is over! Dont miss out!!

livestrong

Awards
Hello, I just received my order of Follidrone. I noticed there wasn't a seal around the outside or inside. It appears the inside one may have come off when I opened. Is this normal?

Attachments

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you purchase from BLR? If its from BLR its always ok. Heat does weird stuff to the seals, labels and bottles.
Looks like the seal might have pulled off with the lid which can happen when the bottles get really hot during shipping.
A good indicator this happened is the warped label. This is from the bottle contracting and expanding with heat.
Ultimately as long as you bought from us its fine.

livestrong

Awards
Did you purchase from BLR? If its from BLR its always ok. Heat does weird stuff to the seals, labels and bottles.
Looks like the seal might have pulled off with the lid which can happen when the bottles get really hot during shipping.
A good indicator this happened is the warped label. This is from the bottle contracting and expanding with heat.
Ultimately as long as you bought from us its fine.
I ordered through strong supplements. Appreciate the response.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered through strong supplements. Appreciate the response.
Probably ok from strong as well. They are only about an hour from us and they dont sit on Follidrone very long.
My guess is is came off with the lid from heat.

livestrong

Awards
Probably ok from strong as well. They are only about an hour from us and they dont sit on Follidrone very long.
Ok and just to confirm, there is no outside plastic seal around the cap?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No outside seal. There is one inside the cap but it looks like it pulled off when opened.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep. Happened to my last two bottles

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when its hot enough to light the whole state (we are in Cal) on fire its probably hot enough to warp the bottles and seals 🔥🔥🔥.
things will cool down soon. And, or if it continues we will add outer seals.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello, I just received my order of Follidrone. I noticed there wasn't a seal around the outside or inside. It appears the inside one may have come off when I opened. Is this normal?
Happened to my bottles too honestly

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might have to add outer seals. Or new type of inner seals.
Our other bottles for Forskolin and han swolo have these patented breathable seals and they bottles dont warp in the heat.
We have considered shifting to these bottles 100% They are just 5x the cost but they sure look nice and never have seal issues.
Glad to know this is happening because we can fix it.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Might have to add outer seals. Or new type of inner seals.
Our other bottles for Forskolin and han swolo have these patented breathable seals and they bottles dont warp in the heat.
We have considered shifting to these bottles 100% They are just 5x the cost but they sure look nice and never have seal issues.
Glad to know this is happening because we can fix it.
I would personally just add a shrink band on the outside before increasing bottle cost 5x. At least half of all the bottles I have ever bought that did not have a Now Foods like seal have the inner seal come off when opening the first time. This is very common with protein in my experience. BLR is good to go.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s in this that can make you retain water?
I take it daily. Any extra water I personally may gain would be due to better glycogen storage. Other than that, don't notice bloat or water increase. It gives me a dryer look overall, and enhanced vascularity.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Non stop folli for years. I’d say 50% of my seals have been non-functional

Don’t care. Still works.
We use custom bottles and for some reason the seals have always been poor. Multiple alternates and they just dont stay if they get hot or the cap opens fast etc. I have about 5k of these bottles left but the Han Swolo bottles are much nicer and the seals are bomb proof.
Ultimately I like to get this kind of feedback because it shows me where we can improve on things.
I think for now Ill get us some seals for the top and then its moot.
Until the new set of products comes in JAN.
Prob will shift over.

Testing on the new anabolic has gone very well.
Over the years we have tested at least 30 anabolic candidates and the vast majority get the trash bin.
This one is performing better than
Epicatechin
Ecklonia cava
Flos carth
Korean mistletoe
Eryobotrya J
Rehmannaie R.
Atractylodes M

We have something really special. This one I can guarantee will go to production.
Working on some other additions to the product to round out the effects.

We also have a fat burner thats been waiting for a good time to launch.

And we should begin testing the new stimulant this week hopefully. If this goes well we will finally see a full BLR pre.
If you are not signed up for our newsletter I suggest doing so now.
We have a BIG black friday sale coming and maybe a smaller one in OCT.
We are building a whole new website and all kinds of promos are coming.

Finally dont forget to join our FB group, lots of good people in there.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We use custom bottles and for some reason the seals have always been poor. Multiple alternates and they just dont stay if they get hot or the cap opens fast etc. I have about 5k of these bottles left but the Han Swolo bottles are much nicer and the seals are bomb proof.
Ultimately I like to get this kind of feedback because it shows me where we can improve on things.
Prob will shift over.

Over the years we have tested at least 30 anabolic candidates and the vast majority get the trash bin.
Epicatechin
Ecklonia cava
Flos carth
Korean mistletoe
Eryobotrya J
Rehmannaie R.
Atractylodes M

We have something really special. This one I can guarantee will go to production.

And we should begin testing the new stimulant this week hopefully. If this goes well we will finally see a full BLR pre.

Looking forward to that anabolic

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to that anabolic
Me too bro.
Havnt had one person not have a positive experience and most are saying they think this one trumps epicatechin or any other ingredient we can think of. Of course this ingredient isnt that simple its actually a multi component ingredient with 4 anabolic chems present.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Me too bro.
Havnt had one person not have a positive experience and most are saying they think this one trumps epicatechin or any other ingredient we can think of. Of course this ingredient isnt that simple its actually a multi component ingredient with 4 anabolic chems present.
im sold. enjoyed all your products so far

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prob will shift over.

Epicatechin
Ecklonia cava
Flos carth
Korean mistletoe
Eryobotrya J
Rehmannaie R.
Atractylodes M

Any updates on this? Planning a bulk soon and would love to throw this in the mix!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This ingredient is ready to roll 100%.
Lots of these guys have gained 10lbs or more and I have some pro mma guys using it who are saying they are able to get leaner with strength improvements.
You'll see why when we reveal what it is.
Just working out ancillary ingredients. Would like to get it out in the next 40 days. But this is a slow time of the year so we may wait till jan.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This ingredient is ready to roll 100%.
Lots of these guys have gained 10lbs or more and I have some pro mma guys using it who are saying they are able to get leaner with strength improvements.
You'll see why when we reveal what it is.
Just working out ancillary ingredients. Would like to get it out in the next 40 days. But this is a slow time of the year so we may wait till jan.
Hope to see this in the next 40 days! Bulking season baby

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow this sounds exciting! What timeframe did they add that in? Is this a hormone related product?
I think I figured out the additional ingredients.
They are absolute fire.
There is some hormone modulation.
Some direct androgen receptor binding.
Mtor increase.
Major protein synthesis increase.
Fat loss.
Gda.

I think with the current formula this stuff will easily stand against a sarm.
I also think it's probably stronger than anything natural I've seen to date.

Now that formulation is done is just about making sure extraction and production is done right then we pull the trigger.

I would hate to launch around xmas.....because nobody buys supps then. They buy presents.
So will have to see.
Could do sooner or in Jan.
Ill aim for sooner. Like Nov

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I figured out the additional ingredients.
They are absolute fire.
There is some hormone modulation.
Some direct androgen receptor binding.
Mtor increase.
Major protein synthesis increase.
Fat loss.
Gda.

I think with the current formula this stuff will easily stand against a sarm.
I also think it's probably stronger than anything natural I've seen to date.

Now that formulation is done is just about making sure extraction and production is done right then we pull the trigger.

I would hate to launch around xmas.....because nobody buys supps then. They buy presents.
So will have to see.
Could do sooner or in Jan.
Ill aim for sooner. Like Nov
November would be Great!!!

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
That sounds awesome, Brundel. So if it modulates the receptors has it shown an suppression?
Sorry if I’m just missing it, but where can I sign up for your newsletter?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sounds awesome, Brundel. So if it modulates the receptors has it shown an suppression?
Sorry if I’m just missing it, but where can I sign up for your newsletter?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With regards to receptor modulation, no, in fact we expect a rise in testosterone levels. When you see what it is youll understand why. We have been getting reports from some of increased sexual function. I think any AR binding will be minimal anyways. Its just worth mentioning.

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies, signed up!
Well I’m very intrigued! If you need more testers I’d love to see what I can do with it!
Gonna grab a couple bottles of follidrone soon and will post what I think of the new formula here at the end of my run.
Am I remembering correctly that it helps with the creating of new blood vessels?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the replies, signed up!
Well I’m very intrigued! If you need more testers I’d love to see what I can do with it!
Gonna grab a couple bottles of follidrone soon and will post what I think of the new formula here at the end of my run.
Am I remembering correctly that it helps with the creating of new blood vessels?
Just wait until you hear about the finished product. Very exciting.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my 3 bottles of Follidrone from the Black Friday sale. What's the consensus on the best way to dose?
I generally do 1am and 2 preworkout but I also drink carbs intraworkout. Others have had good luck just splitting it evenly 1 cap 3x a day.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone can help with creating new blood vessels yes!

Regarding the new anabolic. We finally got all of the synthesis and extractions right and everything has done to production.
We think about 4 weeks in raw material manufacturing and maybe 1-2 in shipping and bottling here.
So 4-6 weeks. It will coincide with our new website and brand image. I think you guys will like.
We are bringing on some new athletes and will have something very special coming on top of the anabolic.
Gonna be the year of the lion!

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Follidrone can help with creating new blood vessels yes!

Regarding the new anabolic. We finally got all of the synthesis and extractions right and everything has done to production.
We think about 4 weeks in raw material manufacturing and maybe 1-2 in shipping and bottling here.
So 4-6 weeks. It will coincide with our new website and brand image. I think you guys will like.
We are bringing on some new athletes and will have something very special coming on top of the anabolic.
Gonna be the year of the lion!
Awesome good luck with the roll out, looking forward to it. Please open up shipping to Canada. Missed out on your last Black Friday deal due to no shipping

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome good luck with the roll out, looking forward to it. Please open up shipping to Canada. Missed out on your last Black Friday deal due to no shipping
Yah Sorry man. The system we use doesnt calculate the shipping to Canada properly and we wind up paying most of the shipping which is 20-40$ in some cases. New site is coming soon and will have everything in order.

Stern3657

Awards
Just ordered my first bottle and am excited to try it. I was hoping to clarify a couple of things on dosing. I usually work out first thing in the morning after eating only a shake with about 40 grams of protein and ~20 grams of carbs. Is this enough carbs to take with 2 caps pre workout, or should I increase? Also, I take stimulant heavy pre-workouts (Excelsior right now) a couple of times a week. Any potential negative interactions? Thanks.