FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah it doesnt matter as long as you get 3 in and spread them out. Doesnt need to be exact at all.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my second bottle and I spotted something I didn't previously.

It says to take 3 a day, 2 preworkout and one post.

My dosing regimen is: non workout days = 1 at 12pm, 1 at 4.30pm and 1 at 9pm, workout days = 1 at 12pm, 2 at 5pm.

I can only workout at that time so is it fine to stick with my current dosing or should I change it?
Don’t fix what isn’t broken

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 28 and here are my thoughts/experience to date:

Impact whilst working out: Cardio is the same as ever, I went up in weights again for a set with no issues, easily manageable.

Diet/Eating: Maintaining the 3 shakes a day, extra carbs via grounded oats. Appetite is fairly normal.

Visual changes: Definition is starting to show now around my arms and shoulders, abs look less visible than before to me.

Other: Weight is up from 79kg pre FD2 to 82kg, smart scales show muscle mass is up again along with BF.
Nice job my friend. This is a good example of someone taking advantage of the cycle. You may get a bit softer/abs a bit less visible but this is normal for a growth cycle. 3kg is a really good increase in 28 days man. Keeping in mind that if you gained 3kg every 28 days it would be 36kg or =79lbs per year!!! This is more than most gain in a lifetime.
I think 2 month cycle. Keep up the training and add some more cals in month 2 if possible.
Then take a month off to let the body adjust.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 28 and here are my thoughts/experience to date:

Impact whilst working out: Cardio is the same as ever, I went up in weights again for a set with no issues, easily manageable.

Diet/Eating: Maintaining the 3 shakes a day, extra carbs via grounded oats. Appetite is fairly normal.

Visual changes: Definition is starting to show now around my arms and shoulders, abs look less visible than before to me.

Other: Weight is up from 79kg pre FD2 to 82kg, smart scales show muscle mass is up again along with BF.
I agree with Brundel! Great work man!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 21 and here are my thoughts/experience to date:

Impact whilst working out: Cardio is a breeze, I jumped up in weights on my resistance training and found it quite doable without much struggling.

Diet/Eating: Upped my protein intake alongside carbs, had days where I was hungry non stop again.

Visual changes: Noticed fuller muscles this week and they just stand out a touch more than they previously did. Nothing dramatic but noticeable to me. Weight is stable, smart scales show muscle mass has risen.

Other: No other changes.
As @brundel and @love2liftkat stated, great work and great progress. FD2 is really working for you, as it has with myself and many members here on AM.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi All,

Wanted to get your thoughts, so my second bottle of FD2 was a bit of a let down, more so on my part as I was ill for a week or so and life got in the way so my gym sessions weren't as good/missed a few.

Should I take a break before getting another bottle or should I just continue for a 3rd consecutive month?
I think this depends on your situation. If you will not be able to consistently train, eat, sleep etc then you are wasting it.
If you are ready to get back in there and start pushing your progress then there is no reason to wait.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi All,

Wanted to get your thoughts, so my second bottle of FD2 was a bit of a let down, more so on my part as I was ill for a week or so and life got in the way so my gym sessions weren't as good/missed a few.

Should I take a break before getting another bottle or should I just continue for a 3rd consecutive month?
I agree with Brundel. If you can get after it then grab another but if you can’t it will just go to waste.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got a third bottle and will be taking a break after this.

There was a delay in delivery between my 2nd finishing and 3rd arriving, I can't say for sure whether it was a placebo or not but I genuinely found my workouts harder and fatigue kicked in a lot earlier.
This is often the case with me for lots of things. Ill adjust to the higher level from the supp and begin to think thats my norm. Until I stop ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About to finish my third bottle, I ran 3 months consecutively so wanted to share my thoughts.

It works. Plain and simple.

Lifts went up, endurance went up and I struggle to eat generally so it was more a recomp than a bulk and I noticeably look leaner. My control for this cycle was I didn't change much in my routine except add in FD.

Size I'd say is marginally up as well as some t shirts fit better now.

Now pondering if I should try Androgin....
Thanks for the review brother.
This is the great thing about BLR products. They work. These days that really is something.
I love Follidrone and still use it myself on and off.

I think Androgin is a great next choice.
Androgin def adds some horsepower in the gym.
Sleep and recovery are greatly improved and its amazing for growth.

ch1ckendinn3r

Awards
Where are you getting ecklonia from? Same source as when you first released 2.0?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the review brother.
This is the great thing about BLR products. They work. These days that really is something.
I love Follidrone and still use it myself on and off.

I think Androgin is a great next choice.
Androgin def adds some horsepower in the gym.
Sleep and recovery are greatly improved and its amazing for growth.
Any black Friday deals?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
INCINDERINE LAUNCH. Its time.
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
INCINDERINE LAUNCH. Its time.
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!
About to be shreddy spaghetti time!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way...everyone reading this, please give us a follow on IG and Tiktok. It helps the brand grow which allows us to develop new products. and gives us more reason to put out more content etc. Its free and makes a difference.
Much appreciated!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
INCINDERINE LAUNCH IS LIVE
CODE FIRE for 25% off everything on site.
Lets GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Labor day sale, use code LABOR for 25% off

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way Black friday sale is live
Code BLACK for 30% off

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way we are having a winter sale.
25% off with code WINTER24

Pre made stacks wont be discounted because they are pre discounted so if you want a stack just add the items solo.