ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just ordered my first bottle and am excited to try it. I was hoping to clarify a couple of things on dosing. I usually work out first thing in the morning after eating only a shake with about 40 grams of protein and ~20 grams of carbs. Is this enough carbs to take with 2 caps pre workout, or should I increase? Also, I take stimulant heavy pre-workouts (Excelsior right now) a couple of times a week. Any potential negative interactions? Thanks.
I've used 1 cap and 2 caps pre workout. I use some Gatorade powder with my pre workout powder. I don't have any issues with using the same amount of carbs you use. I don't forsee any issues. You also should not have any negative interaction with your pre workout.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No negative interaction with pre workout. I think try one cap pre first. If all goes well go to 2. If you feel dizzy or nauseated or cold etc then you'll either need to up carbs or drop to 1 cap.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New anabolic is about 10 days out..

If you are not presently on our email newsletter list sign up now for launch details and deals.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

If you are not presently on our email newsletter list sign up now for launch details and deals.
Are you going to wait to have them in stock before allowing orders to be made or fairly confident in the 10 days so can let us order sooooner?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you going to wait to have them in stock before allowing orders to be made or fairly confident in the 10 days so can let us order sooooner?
I want to wait till we have the stock ready. Sales are usually super brisk during launch. Dont want people waiting too long.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Get on mailing list!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new natural SARM and GH secretagogue ANDROGIN is here finally.
Launch sale @ 25% off is live. Short term only and stock is running low, get in there

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Would the Absorption part increase availability of other supps you may be taking?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would the Absorption part increase availability of other supps you may be taking?
Yes, the absorption package is created to assist the bioavailability of multiple compounds within Follidrone.
As such it will also assist with the bioavailability of a wide variety of other supps

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its been a bit since I have given any major updates so I thought I would give everyone an idea of whats ahead.

1. BLR and Antaeus are working together on a new project that has been in the works for some time now.
There will be a new brand coming in the next couple of months.
I have been mentioning a new stimulant. It took ALOT of work but we have something exceptional.
Patented. Novel stimulant.
This stuff puts every stim presently used in supps to shame. Smoother/cleaner, no jitters, long half life, absolutely no crash.
Most of all its powerful. Stronger than caffeine by a good deal.
A single dose gives me crisp strong stimulation for HOURS.
Combined with other stims....well....its not for the faint of heart.
This is not something anyone has seen or heard of.
It is 100% natural (I have it growing in my yard presently) quite the beautiful plant. And we have tested the plant confirming the chemical is present. This is not a magic show where we try to pass off something 100% synthetic.
You can expect to see 2 products in the next 60 days or so.
One will be a liquid fat burner. Utilizing the new stim and several new trademarked and or patented ingredients.
These are all highly potent, highly soluble, highly bioavailable. The potion is rapidly absorbed and the fat burning effects are absolutely insane.
For now and for the foreseeable future this will only be available through our brands. HINT
Eventually we will license it.

Over the next 6 months this company will be introducing some pretty interesting things. Revolutionary.
Most will be patented and trademarked ingredients that will be utilized first by our brands and then offered for licensing.
Some you have never heard of
Some you may have but we have either augmented or created analogues etc.
Either way there are some major changes coming for the nutraceutical industry

2. on the BLR side.
We have a new transdermal coming.
We have major changes coming to the whole lineup as we update the products.
Many of the products will have changes coming. And I dont mean we are going to F up the formulas like so many brands do when they change formulas. These changes will be additive only. 0 subtractions.
We are just adding new ingredients to make the products better.
Wait till you see what we are cooking up

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Snaeem155

Awards
Just got some FD2, my caps are red and white although I've seen photos of them being blue caps?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got some FD2, my caps are red and white although I've seen photos of them being blue caps?
Yeah the capsules vary right now in order to keep production flowing on time.

Snaeem155

Awards
Fair enough, makes sense.

Another question I had I took one cap this morning and within 15 mins I felt like my body went slightly numb and my HR shot up from 60 to over a 100 with my heart thumping noticeably, I presume that isn't normal? Is there any stims in it?

Had it with a protein shake for breakfast.

Just checked blood sugars and it was 4.6mmol, I felt cold and shakey - Had a banana and feel much better now.

Bloody hypo set in quick it seems

Last edited:
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Another question I had I took one cap this morning and within 15 mins I felt like my body went slightly numb and my HR shot up from 60 to over a 100 with my heart thumping noticeably, I presume that isn't normal? Is there any stims in it?

Just checked blood sugars and it was 4.6mmol, I felt cold and shakey - Had a banana and feel much better now.

No stims…That’s exactly what I was going to ask you before you edited it. I’d definitely take it with carbs then. Some people have more trouble with their blood sugar dropping.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am hitting the gym today at 5.30pm, plan is to have some carbs at 4pm and take 2 caps of FD2 at 4.30pm.

Will see how it goes.
That’s a good plan! Let me know what you think! I know I can always tell a difference!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yea Follidrone is POTENT. I would definitely advise taking it with/after a meal that has carbs.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah the effects on blood glucose can be really pronounced. It is especially noticeable if you are fasting (in the morning before eating) or any other time when blood sugar is already really low. Some people it makes no difference but if it bothers you definitely switch to taking with food.

Snaeem155

Awards
It was genuinely horrible, heart started thumping, went cold and I started to shake. And this was only 1 pill.

In the evening I had a banana as per my post, 2 caps 30 mins later and I was relatively ok after my session.

I will definitely take it with carbs from here on out.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It was genuinely horrible, heart started thumping, went cold and I started to shake. And this was only 1 pill.

In the evening I had a banana as per my post, 2 caps 30 mins later and I was relatively ok after my session.

Wow yeah might be worth looking into some intra-workout carbs to maintain your blood sugar levels!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You can also split it 1/1/1. Other customers have done this and it has worked out well for them.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had some fruit today with my shake and then took 1 cap, absolutely fine.

Noticing I'm way more hungrier than I usually am (lost my appetite after spinal fusion in 2021) and don't feel full at all.
Good!

Yea the partitioning effects of Follidrone are super impressive.

Snaeem155

Awards
I've never taken a supplement which has such noticeable effects so quickly, looking forward to the next 8 weeks!

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Second this. Do NOT take before a fasted workout or you'll near fall asleep (personal experience).
I've never had any issues with this. I routinely take 2 caps of FD2.0 before my fasted workouts and I haven't noticed a negative impact. From time to time I'll take the tiniest sip of my girls coffee in the morning just to have some sugar/carbs in my system but that's about it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah the Follidrone can be really effective if it is utilized properly. Take advantage of the nutrient uptake. Add some extra cals.
Especially if you are now feeling hungrier than normal. Its because your body is more rapidly utilizing the food you are eating.
Take full advantage.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Yah the Follidrone can be really effective if it is utilized properly. Take advantage of the nutrient uptake. Add some extra cals.
Especially if you are now feeling hungrier than normal. Its because your body is more rapidly utilizing the food you are eating.
Take full advantage.
Is there any real advantage to having 2 caps pre workout or would I be better suited dosing 1 fasted pre workout and the other 2 with lunch and dinner?

Also, any issues taking this alongside GDA products when having higher carb meals? Not sure if there are any ingredients out there that interfere with FD2.0. Similar to how you shouldn't take berberine and forskolin together.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any real advantage to having 2 caps pre workout or would I be better suited dosing 1 fasted pre workout and the other 2 with lunch and dinner?

Also, any issues taking this alongside GDA products when having higher carb meals? Not sure if there are any ingredients out there that interfere with FD2.0. Similar to how you shouldn't take berberine and forskolin together.
I took 2 caps preworkout for the pump aspect of Follidrone but either dosing scheme will work.

I don’t see any issue with taking Follidrone alongside a GDA if you can handle it and the carb load is pretty high. How come you shouldn’t take berberine and Forskolin together? I hadn’t heard that before.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Personally I dont suggest taking any GDA fasted before training. This is a time when you want nutrient shuttling into the muscles. Bodybuilders use insulin and tons of carbs pre workout to grow. If you are looking to losea bunch of weight then being in a faster state sometimes is ok but not with a GDA pre training. Foll pre training yes. Fasted no.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Personally I dont suggest taking any GDA fasted before training. This is a time when you want nutrient shuttling into the muscles. Bodybuilders use insulin and tons of carbs pre workout to grow. If you are looking to losea bunch of weight then being in a faster state sometimes is ok but not with a GDA pre training. Foll pre training yes. Fasted no.
Sorry I should have clarified, I intend on taking a GDA and Folli together before lunch and dinner, not pre fasted training.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I should have clarified, I intend on taking a GDA and Folli together before lunch and dinner, not pre fasted training.
Should be really good like this yah.

Just dont want people getting low blood sugar faints lol.

Snaeem155

Awards
Day 5 for me today and I'm up 2kg in body weight, what's concerning me is my smart scales (albeit not the most accurate source) is saying my BF has gone up?

I'm been having nothing but protein and clean carbs.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 for me today and I'm up 2kg in body weight, what's concerning me is my smart scales (albeit not the most accurate source) is saying my BF has gone up?

I'm been having nothing but protein and clean carbs.
Its unlikely/impossible that you gained 2kg fat in 5 days.
More likely what has happened is you have taken in more glucose into the muscles. This happens with things that increase glut4 sensitivity. Anabolic steroids also do this which is part of why some oral steroids cause rapid weight gain. Water and glycogen retention. BF may have gone up but not 5kg.
Also....I wouldnt make it a habit of checking your weight and bodyfat every day. The human body fluctuates alot.
I can gain and lose 5lbs in a day no problem. Of course it has nothing to do with muscle tissue. It has more to do with water retention and food eaten etc.
Could be you are not processing the food you are eating well. Try a fiber supp and make sure you are drinking at least half a gal water daily. I try to aim for a gallon so I usually hit half at least.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1-2kg in a week is perfect.
Listen to your body, if its hungry, eat. And I do suggest eating more than normal. I like to add 50g of extra protein when Im in a growing stage. If you keep up the 1-2kg per week gain it would have been a massive growth cycle.
I dont gain 2kg a week on a mixed aas cycle.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14 and here are my thoughts/experience to date:

Impact whilst working out: Cardio is still easier than ever, resistance training I haven't noticed a big change as of yet. Slightly better pumps and vascularity but these are arguably the same as they were in the first week.

Diet/Eating: Hunger has returned to normal, not eating more than usual on the whole, may have the odd day where I am eating more as it feels like I haven't eaten enough

Visual changes: Nothing of note

Other: No other changes, no hypo incidents this week (dosing is 3 x 1 cap on non training days, 1 x cap am and 2 x caps pre workout)
A few suggestions.
1. I dont know what your goals are but if you plan on gaining anything its not going to happen unless you eat more than normal. Period. Using an anabolic and not eating more is like hiring a bunch of guys to build a wall for you and not giving them any bricks to use. They all just sit there and cost you money.

2. If your goal is to get leaner than you need to eat LESS than normal. These two are the absolute basic foundational factors in growth or loss. Eat more/ eat less.

3. If you are more regular than normal/ using the bathroom more frequently then you are most likely becoming dehydrated. Make sure to drink more water than normal and add some electrolytes. Plain old gatorade powder in water works great.

Keep it up man. Follidrone usually doesnt really shine until weeks 3-5 and beyond.

Snaeem155

Awards
A few suggestions.
1. I dont know what your goals are but if you plan on gaining anything its not going to happen unless you eat more than normal. Period. Using an anabolic and not eating more is like hiring a bunch of guys to build a wall for you and not giving them any bricks to use. They all just sit there and cost you money.

2. If your goal is to get leaner than you need to eat LESS than normal. These two are the absolute basic foundational factors in growth or loss. Eat more/ eat less.

3. If you are more regular than normal/ using the bathroom more frequently then you are most likely becoming dehydrated. Make sure to drink more water than normal and add some electrolytes. Plain old gatorade powder in water works great.

Keep it up man. Follidrone usually doesnt really shine until weeks 3-5 and beyond.
My goal is to gain size but I'm not expecting a huge change and that's largely down to my eating habits, I can't eat a lot. I'm definitely eating more than I was pre taking FD2 but if you were to ask me am I eating optimal amounts the answer would be a resounding no.

Bathroom habits are now regular, once a day as it was before.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My goal is to gain size but I'm not expecting a huge change and that's largely down to my eating habits, I can't eat a lot. I'm definitely eating more than I was pre taking FD2 but if you were to ask me am I eating optimal amounts the answer would be a resounding no.

Bathroom habits are now regular, once a day as it was before.
I think this is the biggest issue guys have. Bodybuilding is done at the dinner table.
Not eating enough is the number 1 limiting factor for building muscle. I suggest trying to add 2 shakes. 1 early in the day and 1 about an hour before bed. 50g protein, maybe some peanut butter. JUst mix with ice and water.

Snaeem155

Awards
I think this is the biggest issue guys have. Bodybuilding is done at the dinner table.
Not eating enough is the number 1 limiting factor for building muscle. I suggest trying to add 2 shakes. 1 early in the day and 1 about an hour before bed. 50g protein, maybe some peanut butter. JUst mix with ice and water.
I have one in the morning with ground oats, one post workout and now as per your advice have added a third before I go to bed.

So that is at least 120g of protein there and then adding my meals I should be nearing 200g quite easily.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have one in the morning with ground oats, one post workout and now as per your advice have added a third before I go to bed.

So that is at least 120g of protein there and then adding my meals I should be nearing 200g quite easily.
How much do you weigh? I recommend raising protein levels, taking at least 1g per pound of body weight.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna need to get added cals somewhere.
Peanut butter works wonder calorie wise but is pretty fatty. I eat half a jar a day of peanut or almond butter.
Olive oil and macadamia nut oil are good for cals.
Or just add 10% more to all your carb meals. Like if you take 1 cup oatmeal in the am. Make it 1.10 cups.
Small increases over time will make a difference.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 21 and here are my thoughts/experience to date:

Impact whilst working out: Cardio is a breeze, I jumped up in weights on my resistance training and found it quite doable without much struggling.

Diet/Eating: Upped my protein intake alongside carbs, had days where I was hungry non stop again.

Visual changes: Noticed fuller muscles this week and they just stand out a touch more than they previously did. Nothing dramatic but noticeable to me. Weight is stable, smart scales show muscle mass has risen.

Other: No other changes.
Love it! Glad things are going well for you!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The good thing is if you have increased food intake and the scale isnt moving then you are recomping. Meaning losing some fat while gaining muscle. This is why you are starting to look fuller without the scale moving.