FOLLIDRONE 2.0 FAQ Updated follidrone writeup and info***

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
That priority is always dearer and longer as its subject to checks, select first class package international service next time and its super quick

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if you're aware mate but delivery to me here In Belfast, Ireland is around a fiver from SSS and it only takes one week maximum, I've been ordering from them for years, UK suppliers raise prices per tub at least ten pounds.
Although I haven’t tracked specifically our feedback for international orders has always been very good. I know sometimes things get stuck/held up but we do our best to get the products as quick as possible to you. Appreciate the feedback.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So far, SSS has been good to me for delivery on orders, and support.
I just had to send something back, as I ordered the wrong thing, and the communication has so far been terrific.

That said, I'll take those off your hands if your concerned and test them out and get back to you. :D
(What I wanted to initially say, but my brain was malfunctioning and nonresponsive to my complete inquiry...)

Corin7hian

Awards
Not claiming this is an issue with follidrone but has anyone reported any issues with akin rashes or breaking out into hives? I have been taking follidrone for about a week and this morning when I took my shirt off I had a huge patch of red bumps on my chest. I did a good bit of reading and it seems like the niacin in this product can increase chances of allergic reactions due to increase histamine levels. Is this a commonly reported issue?

Any help would be great.

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
Not claiming this is an issue with follidrone but has anyone reported any issues with akin rashes or breaking out into hives? I have been taking follidrone for about a week and this morning when I took my shirt off I had a huge patch of red bumps on my chest. I did a good bit of reading and it seems like the niacin in this product can increase chances of allergic reactions due to increase histamine levels. Is this a commonly reported issue?

Any help would be great.
I had the same question last year with Vector, turned out to be shingles, it might be that possibly. An allergic reaction should have shown up pretty much right away.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Any help would be great.
Follidrone has increased my reaction (actually gave me reactions) to several skin balms and whatnot. The same products gave no reaction while not using follidrone.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Any help would be great.
There are only a few components to Follidrone, and I cannot think of one that anyone could possibly have an allergic reaction to. If you however take another supplement with FD2, the absorption package is that good it may increase your absorption of that other supplement or product.

Something else: Are you under any new stresses lately?
When you're all stressed out, your body releases hormones and other chemicals, including histamine, the powerful chemical that leads to allergy symptoms. While stress doesn't actually cause allergies, it can make an allergic reaction worse by increasing the histamine in your bloodstream.

Dietary changes? If you've eaten at a new place, etc.?

Corin7hian

Awards
There are only a few components to Follidrone, and I cannot think of one that anyone could possibly have an allergic reaction to. If you however take another supplement with FD2, the absorption package is that good it may increase your absorption of that other supplement or product.

Something else: Are you under any new stresses lately?
When you're all stressed out, your body releases hormones and other chemicals, including histamine, the powerful chemical that leads to allergy symptoms. While stress doesn't actually cause allergies, it can make an allergic reaction worse by increasing the histamine in your bloodstream.

Dietary changes? If you've eaten at a new place, etc.?
I believe the absorption component (niacin) can Increase the chance of reactions but again I love this product so I'm hoping it's not the case.

Everything else is rather constant in terms of diet and training. Stress was an issue not too long ago but not currently. The only variable that's different is the follidrone.

Not like it matter though because I'm gonna finish my 3 month cycle even if it causes issues. It's not painful or all that bad but it's definitely noticable.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Any help would be great.
I HIGHLY doubt this is related to the niacin. First its a niacin quercetin co crystal and the effects will be different overall.
Second niacin is one of the most widely used supplements in the world. You dont hear about too many reports of rashes.
Third, we have sold tens of thousands of bottles of Follidrone. Never had any reports of rashes.
Niacin can cause flushing but again this isnt niacin its co crystals of niacin which cannnot cause flushing even at 3-400mg.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Any help would be great.
I never had that issue with FD2 and I’m very sensitive to skin issues (I have eczema and lupus) along with just regular allergies. Did an antihistamine help?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same. I stopped FD2 a couple weeks ago. I will start my EC solo run tomorrow. I will be running 53mg EC extract 3x per day then up it to 4x per day. I know it won't be as good as FD2, but it will still be good to see what EC can do solo. Btw the EC I have does not smell like nail polish remover like FD2 (not sure if that's a good or bad thing just an observation).
What % which brand ? Is it the same as this one ?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I HIGHLY doubt this is related to the niacin. First its a niacin quercetin co crystal and the effects will be different overall.
Second niacin is one of the most widely used supplements in the world. You dont hear about too many reports of rashes.
Third, we have sold tens of thousands of bottles of Follidrone. Never had any reports of rashes.
Niacin can cause flushing but again this isnt niacin its co crystals of niacin which cannnot cause flushing even at 3-400mg.
I'll vouch for this. Niacin makes me flush pretty easily. I even had to throw out a preworkout once because the niacin in it (don't remember the quantity) gave me hives. Currently on my 2nd bottle of FD2 and not a bit of flushing or red face. Hell, not even when I lifting. FD2 is giving me that endurance, yo!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll vouch for this. Niacin makes me flush pretty easily. I even had to throw out a preworkout once because the niacin in it (don't remember the quantity) gave me hives. Currently on my 2nd bottle of FD2 and not a bit of flushing or red face. Hell, not even when I lifting. FD2 is giving me that endurance, yo!
I have to have a little food in my system when I take niacin or otherwise I do the same thing and get flush!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cant even do 50mg of regular niacin but I can do 400 of the co crystals no prob.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
@brundel Any issues stacking Follidrone 2.0 with CEL Anabolic Effect?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@brundel Any issues stacking Follidrone 2.0 with CEL Anabolic Effect?
Won't be an issue. There are guys who stack Vector and follidrone 2.0 and get great results. Won't be any negative interactions.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Never got a reply from BLR after 2 emails in regards to their sale not accomodating is international buyers

Bit disappointed. Even PM here and got zero response

I suppose it just wasn’t that important haha spewing us Aussie’s couldn’t jump on the sales

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Never got a reply from BLR after 2 emails in regards to their sale not accomodating is international buyers

Bit disappointed. Even PM here and got zero response

I suppose it just wasn’t that important haha spewing us Aussie’s couldn’t jump on the sales

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you use the 'contact' page?

Link to "Contact" form

Edit:
Sorry to see Australia with the widespread fires. Very sad.

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are for sure not ignoring anyone.
If you guys need to contact DO NOT PM ME here. I have more PMs than I can reasonably sort through.
Send a message through the contact page on the BLR site and someone will get back to you. Generally within 12 hours or less. If for some reason you are not contacted within 24 hours something happened, it didnt go through or something strange with the mail server etc etc. Resend. We will never leave you hanging.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
We are for sure not ignoring anyone.
If you guys need to contact DO NOT PM ME here. I have more PMs than I can reasonably sort through.
Send a message through the contact page on the BLR site and someone will get back to you. Generally within 12 hours or less. If for some reason you are not contacted within 24 hours something happened, it didnt go through or something strange with the mail server etc etc. Resend. We will never leave you hanging.
Nah you guys sorted me out as soon as I posted. Never in doubt, you guys were obviously swamped around the sales

Hope you guys keep producing FD2

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nah you guys sorted me out as soon as I posted. Never in doubt, you guys were obviously swamped around the sales

No intent to stop. Only optimize!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

FD2 is the flagship product for BLR.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

FD2 is the flagship product for BLR.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Giving this a shot again. Any update on how to use or still optimal is 1-2 caps preworkout and the other with meal?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A few updates for you guys.=
On top of working to streamline our retail branch we have been hard at work on some new products.
1. Formeron. EU/AU release very close. NO USA version.
2. Incinderine. Our fat burner which was discontinued for reformulation. We are getting close to a re release with a new formula. This stuff is exceptional.
3. New USA transdermal. This one is area51 for now but I can tell you when you see it youll be very excited.
4. Pre. 60 -90 days.
5. a new anabolic in phase 2 of 4 testing. So far so good. Looks like this one does bind to androgen receptors. Interesting stuff.

The goal is to get these all out before 2019.

Products 2-5 are in various trial stages in the US.
We will be looking for volunteers for final stage testers for all of these products. Email signups will be sent out over the next month or so.
For those of you guys who want to get involved and get your hands on some free BLR test products head over to our contact page and make sure your signed up for the newsletter.
https://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact
Did I miss the Pre?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ecklonia would also be included in the same shipment as follidrone.
Last update I got yesterday they stated it should ship by monday
That’s great news!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SALE IS NOW LIVE!!!
use code AMCBD for 30% off everything on site
plus a free amino for all orders that contain a CBD.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SALE IS NOW LIVE!!!
Woohoo!!! So excited!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SALE IS NOW LIVE!!!
Bumping the sale!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For anyone interested Sunday is the last day of sale.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does anyone else get water retention from FD2.0?

I can’t recall if I brought this up before so I apologize if so. 😂
I just don’t get why it happens, but I definitely get “smoothed out” all over after a couple days starting back on and it goes away within 2 days upon stopping.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never happened to me. But then again I dont look for anything in the first few days.