First Injectable: TestE kicked with Superdrol

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Glad i'm not up any higher in weight i don't know what my body can take. I've been feeling kind of tired and perpetually full. I've been raking in almost 4K calories a day and honestly this seems like too much, I am going to clean it down to 3500 for the next few days and see how my weightgain is affected.

Couple of things, my back feels tender, might be from the combination of squatting and back pumps, anyway i'll have to go a little easy. My right quad, where I last injected, hurts very sharply now. I can deal with it of course, but the first 3 shots had no pain, but this is sharp, it's like a localized soreness that stings.
Maybe you hit a nerve

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
do i need to call the wambulance? hahaha. keep up the hard work unreal. mdrol made me lethargic as f uck, i couldnt wait to get off it. and i gained maybe 2-3 pounds in 2 weeks which wasnt too impressive. nuts shrank in 4-5 days and i was tired all the time with a slight loss of appetite

i guess my body just doesnt like it.
That really doesn't sound like SD to me. I have been tired but some factors to take into account 1) the cold dismal weather 2) having to eat so much and always feeling full. 2-3 pounds in 2 weeks, something isn't right there, you'll get that just from eating a tiny bit more.

I don't think i hit a nerve in my quad or I would have felt it when injecting. I just feel like my quad muscle is very dense and the oil is more painful there. My delts for instance feel much softer and seemed to handle the oil w/o any pain at all. IDK i'll figure it out as this cycle progresses.

Anyway i'm hitting the gym in a few minutes and i'll update when i'm back. Chest and biceps, hehe :thumbsup:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
That really doesn't sound like SD to me. I have been tired but some factors to take into account 1) the cold dismal weather 2) having to eat so much and always feeling full. 2-3 pounds in 2 weeks, something isn't right there, you'll get that just from eating a tiny bit more.

exactly, i dont quite understand it. full out, mostly clean, bulk diet. easily eating SOMETHING ever 2-3 hours if not every hour. strength went up slightly but pumps were nothing special. ran 20mg for 2 weeks

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
nice gains man...hell of a cycle so far...dont worry about that soreness...quad shots can be pretty damn debilitating sometimes...i def prefer the glutes but their harder to reach...

Edit: try a hot bath

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
exactly, i dont quite understand it. full out, mostly clean, bulk diet. easily eating SOMETHING ever 2-3 hours if not every hour. strength went up slightly but pumps were nothing special. ran 20mg for 2 weeks
What kind was it?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No problem Nos. After I tried some Mdrol that did nothing for me i've been really skeptical of it, i know their tests come out at 99+ % everytime but even the batch I had supposedly tested good and I ran it for 9 days up to 30mg and didnt' see anything... whereas with this current cycle, well you see by day 9 i made fcking insane gains... big difference...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 14 Postworkout

I'll try to format this a little better, stealing from some of the other logs I see

Day 14

Chest & Biceps

bench: 225*8, 275*8, 295*8, 315*6
(mild improvements from last time cuz last time i did all sets of 6)

standing db curls: 50*10, 55*10, 60*9
(not bad, last set burned out my bi's hard though)

incline: 225*8, 235*7, 245*5, dropset 205*6, dropset 185*2, dropset 135*7
(hit some hard failure here lol)

standing ez bar curls: 95*8, 115*8, 135*6
(bi's tired from dumbells)

incline press machine: 140*10, 190*10, 190*10, 210*8

reverse grip ez bar curls: 100*8, 100*10, 100*10

concentration curls: 50*6, 55*5​

I developed a painful pump in my arms. My arms are kind of throbbing still and ache at the elbows. My strength wasn't really up much from last time i did chest/biceps, but I think last time was just an exceptional workout. Oh well time to feed the muscles :food:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 15 240 (+20)

I didn't have that much holiday food, but anyway I'm up 20 pounds now. Superdrol is reaching more concentrated levels, it's hardening me up a bit, vascularity is showing through more, and with my muscles so swollen up, the layer of bloat is less noticable really.

I'm amazed at this weight gain, the test can't be kicking in because it's only the start of week 3, but some people say that test will bloat them up 5 pounds before it really kicks in so maybe i'm having that added effect and extra water retention. I'm just not sure.

I do feel good and strong though, like my body has gone fully anabolic! :bb3:

Obviously today is an off day. merry christmas to everone reading!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 16 242 (+22)

OK. I don't know how to explain my continued weight gain. I am beginning to think that my test is kicking in early? My balls are now significantly shrunken. I feel at a very anabolic level, my whole body is hard and half pumped all the time. I keep getting random erections, moreso than the last time I ran Superdrol. Right now it is actually becoming a problem. I feel like i'm more focused too.

The weight gain is incredible. The scale jumps a tiny bit after every meal, but normally it just falls back down by the next morning. With SD i'm retaining an incredible percentage of the food i'm eating.

Also my joints have been a little achey not sure why.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
OK. I don't know how to explain my continued weight gain. I am beginning to think that my test is kicking in early? My balls are now significantly shrunken. I feel at a very anabolic level, my whole body is hard and half pumped all the time. I keep getting random erections, moreso than the last time I ran Superdrol. Right now it is actually becoming a problem. I feel like i'm more focused too.

The weight gain is incredible. The scale jumps a tiny bit after every meal, but normally it just falls back down by the next morning. With SD i'm retaining an incredible percentage of the food i'm eating.

Also my joints have been a little achey not sure why.
Approaching BEAST status now :D

Weight gains are UNREAL, keep it up brah!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 16 Postworkout

The weight gains are unreal, of course that's exactly what I aspire to. I've got pretty high standards for what's big but dreams can come true... in the gym today i was looking very big, i notice it the most in the delts and chest just looking really full, and my arms looking thick.

I worked shoulders and developed a tremendous pump once again. I've been getting ****ing awesome pumps, i had a shoulder pump that made it difficult for me to raise my arms above my head, and even my biceps were pumped up hard.

Day 16
Shoulders

shoulder press machine: 90*10, 140*10, 160*10, 180*6, 180*7
i love this machine, it feels good, and i'm enjoying the isolation

military press: 185*8, 205*6
just wanted to finish off overhead pressing with something heavier

shrugs (free weights loaded onto shrug machine): 360*20, 410*15, 410*15, 450*10
for these, my limiting factor is grip

upright rows 135*10*4 set
volume based approach to these, i need to up the weight next time'

dumbell shoulder raises 30*18 lateral, 30*20 front, 30*20 rear
this is a finisher

and I did 4 sets of abs in between some of the sets. Nothing i wrote above is necessarily in that order, I kinda jump around based on what's available.

I'm surprised I've gained so much weight, this is way more than i was expecting. I know there is a lot of water weight and bloat, but my muscles are really getting swollen up, as evidenced by these crazy pumps. I feel my strength hasn't gone up a ton yet because my body is just building the anabolic environment like i mentioned earlier, with everything swollen up it's time for the muscle to start packing on. I'm expecting some good gains.

Something i forgot to mention is that i was trying for 3x a week with cardio and the last few days that hasn't been happening so i'm probably going to make tomorrow a cardio day. That or I need some motivation to go back to the gym today and do cardio so i can lift tomorrow.

roid13

roid13

Awards
wow, good cycle sor far...im starting a cycle on the 31st consisting of 500mg test enth/week , 600mg EQ/week and kick starting with promagnon-25 for 4 weeks(1st inject cycle)....keep it up bro!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 17 241 (+21)

Feel good. Continue to look a bit better I think, less wet/smooth but not by much. Balls are pulling up a bit, they feel a little tender at the onset of suppression. Damn boners won't stop. IDK if some of the effects of test kick in early but these last couple days i've just felt better than before.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dont u just love test? :D

i get some nut pain when my testes begin to atrophy and then at the start when they come back.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah exactly i get the feeling in my nuts as they shrink, and again as they expand in PCT. I'm pretty used to it now.

I like test, i'm not sure if it's kicking, last time i ran SD it did raise my libido but i don't think it was this much, and I didn't gain weight this rapidly either but i primed for this so it's all hard to tell.

My plan is to get some pics up when the SD is all done so like day 29 if you all can wait 12 days i'll do some before/after SD.

PCT starts on week 15 which is what, day 99 and I'm on 17, lol. I better become monstrous on this. I had the whole cycle to get to 250 and i'm almost there, this is ****ed up. I don't even know how to plan it if I keep gaining, i don't want to get > 250. Maybe 255-260 and then start to recomp towards the end of the cycle

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yeah definitely post up some pics, try to take them the in the same poses etc as ur first pics so its easier to compare.

SD didnt raise my libido but i was walking around with a hard-on a lot....strange :think:

test just makes u feel soooooooooo good, life seems so much better, self confidence is boosted...just a great compound

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
huge gains man! looking forward to seeing the end results!

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
subbed.....

very nice to read and catch up today. I love the enthusiasm about the Superdrol. I'm gonna be running the PPlex & SDrol bridge soon. Promising!! Cheers and happy holidays, angel77

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 18 243 (+23)

thanks weightshift, i better be pretty diesel if i hit ****ing 250 pounds on this ****!
& Yo angel. How could i not be enthusiastic about Superdrol, it works so well and the only negative side i've gotten is backpumps and it hasn't been tooo bad. A Phera & SD bridge is a hell of a cycle.

anyway 243 now. I definitely cheated last night, i ate a pizza and decided to work arms today. Get a hell of a pump going, stretch the fascia, you know. It's going to be fun.

**And i forgot to mention, yesterday Day 17 was a cardio day, i did 45 minutes. Cardio is so boring.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 18 Postworkout

Day 18

Arms

standing ez bar curls: 95*8, 105*8, 115*8, 125*8
i did these with really strict form this time... no "powering" it
supersetted with
close grip bench press: 225*10, 235*10, 245*10, 255*8
close grip, go about 60% of the way down, any more hurts my wrists

standing db hammer curl
: 65*8, 70*8
supersetted with
incline bb frenchpress: 80*15, 125*6

bb concentration curls: 60*8, 80*8, 80*8
supersetted with
cable push down: 120*8, 110*10, 110*12

and somewhere towards the end I threw this in
db concentraiton curls: 50*6, 55*4​

by the end i had probably the biggest pump ever

There's something I need to say, i usually train in the 4-8 rep range and that's where I've build up about all my mass. During this cycle I got afraid of going heavy and hurting my tendons and as you can see, i've been taking my rep range up to 8-10 for most of the sets and going for a more "hypertrophy based" workout. My strength gains haven't been great, but this may be why I'm gaining so much weight... cuz I never lift in the 10 rep range and so i'm using up that potential there. I don't know for sure. But it's an interesting possibility, I'll continue to lift higher reps and go more for hypertrophy during this cycle and see how well it works for me. Usually my training is less sets, less reps, less volume but I always got good results from that, just became hard to gain weight recently...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
nice log so far keep up the good work. As for the test kicking in test e has an active life of about 12 days. Some people say 14-16 but blood tests have shown thats just not true. Hell ALR after his work shows it at 8 days. Anyway point I'm making is test e will "kick in" within 5-7 days. after 5 days the levels of test in your system double and triples hence the changes begins in physique and libido. I know a lot of people read test e wo'nt do anything until week 4 blah blah, it's because a lot of people taking these substances 1. Are jumpstarting with an oral and don't realize what test is doing. 2. they are not in tune with their body.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I could have noticeable effects from test (kicking in) on week 3 even though it won't reach stable concentrations until week 4-5.

I think it has to be kicking in, Superdrol alone can't be throwing THIS much weight on me. Especially this much water weight... 5 jabs and half lives considered, I have a large amount of test in me now.

Last couple days i've been feeling different, one of the feelings is more focused. It's hard to describe. I felt the same thing at the very beginning of an Epi cycle, then it went away.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 19 243 (+23)

Just did my 6th injection in the right delt went well. Experienced 0 pain in my left delt from the last injection.

I am kinda at a loss here, i'm between gyms and won't be able to lift for a few days. I did know about this but I may be able to lift again January 1st or 2nd but i may have to wait a few days longer than that.

I am not so happy about being up 23 pounds I think i must be carrying too much water weight and bloat on me and I'm going to use these days to eat cleaner and do some cardio and core training and try to get myself a bit more solid.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Arms

standing ez bar curls: 95*8, 105*8, 115*8, 125*8
i did these with really strict form this time... no "powering" it
supersetted with
close grip bench press: 225*10, 235*10, 245*10, 255*8
close grip, go about 60% of the way down, any more hurts my wrists

standing db hammer curl
: 65*8, 70*8
supersetted with
incline bb frenchpress: 80*15, 125*6

bb concentration curls: 60*8, 80*8, 80*8
supersetted with
cable push down: 120*8, 110*10, 110*12

and somewhere towards the end I threw this in
db concentraiton curls: 50*6, 55*4​

by the end i had probably the biggest pump ever

There's something I need to say, i usually train in the 4-8 rep range and that's where I've build up about all my mass. During this cycle I got afraid of going heavy and hurting my tendons and as you can see, i've been taking my rep range up to 8-10 for most of the sets and going for a more "hypertrophy based" workout. My strength gains haven't been great, but this may be why I'm gaining so much weight... cuz I never lift in the 10 rep range and so i'm using up that potential there. I don't know for sure. But it's an interesting possibility, I'll continue to lift higher reps and go more for hypertrophy during this cycle and see how well it works for me. Usually my training is less sets, less reps, less volume but I always got good results from that, just became hard to gain weight recently...
Interesting theory, but then again you gained weight fast here, and weren't you lifting heavy at the start?

For the joints, ever tried cissus? I hear it works wonders. Also, I use topical Aspercreme for my elbows. I do not go to the gym without it.

Re: the wrists on CGB - it sounds like you have the bar "rolled back" in your palm, therefore forcing a lot of weight onto wrist flexion. You want to position the bar on the heel of your hand. This will keep strain off your wrists, and it should also help with setting you up for the proper bar path. Touch your chest low and press towards your feet, if that makes sense. It keeps more stress on the tris, and this + the hand positioning should make your wrists pain-free. Also, don't forget to stretch out your wrists/forearms in warm-up, it's an often-neglected area and wrist injuries SUCK, you can't do anything (yes, I speak from experience).

AWESOME log, I may have to give SD a shot.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
a little heavier at the start. I'm about to order cissus. Looks expensive though, considering i need to order 2 bottles.

i know how to hold the bar on bench. The reason my wrists hurt is just because my palms are gripping the bar close together. As an experiment, try holding your hands so close together that they touch, and go down to your chest - I can't do it, my wrists try to angle up, and when there's a bar forcing them to stay flat, well it ****in hurts.

Gripping wider than that and not going down as far prevents my wrists from being forced into that angle.

I've tried the powerlifting type form. Arch back, bring it low, push it down, heard it before, tried it, everytime I do every rep feels way harder and I end up with a pretty crappy set. I don't know that form well enough to change it now. The way i CBP does hit my triceps, i just can't go all the way down with a close grip because my wrists and forearms can't make ****ed up angles.

you should give SD a shot at some point, it's very powerful and low on sides. I think the only side is back pumps and taurine fixes that.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks weightshift, i better be pretty diesel if i hit ****ing 250 pounds on this ****!
& Yo angel. How could i not be enthusiastic about Superdrol, it works so well and the only negative side i've gotten is backpumps and it hasn't been tooo bad. A Phera & SD bridge is a hell of a cycle.

anyway 243 now. I definitely cheated last night, i ate a pizza and decided to work arms today. Get a hell of a pump going, stretch the fascia, you know. It's going to be fun.

**And i forgot to mention, yesterday Day 17 was a cardio day, i did 45 minutes. Cardio is so boring.

ARe you on the methyl vol yet or still the SNS i can't remember how much you had of each. Very interested to see how the methyl vol works

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It will be hard to tell how the Methyl Vol is working because i'm on 20mg of SD, i'm taking 10mg of Methyl Drol and 10mg of Methyl Vol.

Alternatively i could just use up my methyl drol and then switch over to methyl vol later.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Zach my test is UG.

And I think it's kicking in... i have felt my nips and they are feeling tender now... so i'm starting to throw in some low-dosed letro to kill my estrogen levels. Surprised this is happening already. Did not have anything like this when i last ran SD so it has to be from the test.

No workout today but i got out of the house for a bit and did some bodyweight exercises, more to relieve my mind than work my body.

I was thinking about the oral to throw in for the last 4 weeks of the cycle. I've gained so much weight already that i've pretty much decided on dedicating the tail-end of my cycle to a recomp, lean out a bit and harden my gains.

We had discussed MMV2 and it looked nice for my purposes but in the end I decided I wanted to try a 19-nor style "tren" clone, so I just picked up 2 bottles of T-Roid on nutraplanet. I also want to rewrite my cycle because i'm going to use up m extra testosterone. Considering that I have three 10mL vials and I can expect 9mL out of each, that's 27mL while my cycle uses 24 so I'm expecting 3 extra mL so that's 3 weeks where I can go 900 instead of 600.

Going to write this out the long way
wk__Test__SD__19-nor
1___600___10___0
2___600___20___0
3___600___20___0
4___600___30___0
5___600________0
6___600________0
7___600________0
8___900________0
9___900________0
10___900________0
11___600________90
12___600________120
13______________120
14______________120
pct

And I want to take the time to talk about PCT as well. I want to do the works: nolva, clomid, and Sustain Alpha.
Nolva: 15-18 20/20/20/20
Clomid: 15-18 starting up around 150 and quickly taper to 50, run 50 out until 4 weeks is hit
Sustain: I wanted to start running this during week 13 to ease the transition from on-cycle to off-cycle but not sure about this yet.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
I have thought about a cycle very similiar to this. Look forward to see how this turns out for ya.

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
this is a great log, i will be running almost an identical cycle at the end of January so im loving the preview here!

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
have u thought of maybe throwing in some winni at the end of the cycle to relieve some of the water weight and harden u up.. maybe run it weeks 10-14 that way u could still be making some decent gains after ur done with the test for those 2 weeks before pct... i know it doesnt seem like u have gotten much water weight but im sure its there since u put on a ridiculous amount of weight ..that no way could be all muscle.. but this mayb could be something u would want to think about once ur done with your sd and your just running the test!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
look back a couple posts i decided to run a 19-nor. Definitely not as good for hardening as winny but it *should* work ok. It's the price, 2 bottles of T-Roid was 52$ and I can run it at a nice 120mg dose. 30 days of winny is way more than that and then i'd need to pin that painful **** everyday... if i were to take it orally i'd want to up the dose, which is even more expensive. I'm not too interested in winny at the moment, i'm sure i'll try it eventually though.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Zach my test is UG.

And I think it's kicking in... i have felt my nips and they are feeling tender now... so i'm starting to throw in some low-dosed letro to kill my estrogen levels. Surprised this is happening already. Did not have anything like this when i last ran SD so it has to be from the test.

No workout today but i got out of the house for a bit and did some bodyweight exercises, more to relieve my mind than work my body.

I was thinking about the oral to throw in for the last 4 weeks of the cycle. I've gained so much weight already that i've pretty much decided on dedicating the tail-end of my cycle to a recomp, lean out a bit and harden my gains.

We had discussed MMV2 and it looked nice for my purposes but in the end I decided I wanted to try a 19-nor style "tren" clone, so I just picked up 2 bottles of T-Roid on nutraplanet. I also want to rewrite my cycle because i'm going to use up m extra testosterone. Considering that I have three 10mL vials and I can expect 9mL out of each, that's 27mL while my cycle uses 24 so I'm expecting 3 extra mL so that's 3 weeks where I can go 900 instead of 600.

Going to write this out the long way
wk__Test__SD__19-nor
1___600___10___0
2___600___20___0
3___600___20___0
4___600___30___0
5___600________0
6___600________0
7___600________0
8___900________0
9___900________0
10___900________0
11___600________90
12___600________120
13______________120
14______________120
pct

And I want to take the time to talk about PCT as well. I want to do the works: nolva, clomid, and Sustain Alpha.
Nolva: 15-18 20/20/20/20
Clomid: 15-18 starting up around 150 and quickly taper to 50, run 50 out until 4 weeks is hit
Sustain: I wanted to start running this during week 13 to ease the transition from on-cycle to off-cycle but not sure about this yet.

Unreal, everything looks like its going great.

As for cissus, you dont need to get SuperCissusRX you can get any bulk powder cissus (cissus quadrangularis), and you can pick that up a lot cheaper.

As for PCT: I've read things against running Nolva and Clomid simultaneously. Simply because they're extremely similar and could compete for receptors (so I have read). IIRC you've only used Nolva before, right?

I would try to make you PCT 5 weeks long, using Clomid @ 50mg ED. However some people hate clomid, due to emotional side effects, so therefore you could run 2 weeks of Clomid at 50mg, then switch over to Nolva @ 20mg for the remainder of PCT. So Week 1-2 Clomid 50mg, Week 3-5 Nolva 20mg. JMO though take it with a pinch of salt ;) :D

If you want to add an AI I would add Aromasin. Many people add in Sustain Alpha as well, hear its great for libido.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 20 243 (+23)

I'm really not sure on PCT yet but i have nolva and clomid and i'm going to order Sustain Alpha (nutraplanet was out of stock), and i got a long time to figure it out. I hadn't read that they wouldn't be good to stack, i'll have to look into it.

I definitely ate less than 3K calories yesterday and here I am today maintaining my same weight. I went relatively low-carb, and i feel i like more defined already... i'll keep this up for a few more days.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
i know how to hold the bar on bench. The reason my wrists hurt is just because my palms are gripping the bar close together. As an experiment, try holding your hands so close together that they touch, and go down to your chest - I can't do it, my wrists try to angle up, and when there's a bar forcing them to stay flat, well it ****in hurts.

Gripping wider than that and not going down as far prevents my wrists from being forced into that angle.

I've tried the powerlifting type form. Arch back, bring it low, push it down, heard it before, tried it, everytime I do every rep feels way harder and I end up with a pretty crappy set. I don't know that form well enough to change it now. The way i CBP does hit my triceps, i just can't go all the way down with a close grip because my wrists and forearms can't make ****ed up angles.
Bro, you can do what you want, but (see bolded above) - don't you want to make it harder? UNlike everything else in life, lifting is the only thing where you do not want to take the path of least resistance. If every rep feels harder - good! You're recruiting more muscle fibers and working harder.

If you're going to CG with your hands that close together, use the EZ bar. Takes the strain off the wrists - per your example. With a barbell you should never have them that close, and you should always touch your chest. What you're doing almost sounds like a bastardized JM press. You'll do the same amount of work and spend the same amount of gym time, for half the benefits. But again, you can do what you want. I'm just trying to help.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well I suppose that's one way of looking at it. To me if one grip is harder it's because it's not allowing my muscles to contract efficiently. Conversely if the muscles are unused to the angles, they would benefit extra from it. I'll think about it.
I was not gripping the bar with my palms touching, it was more like in these pictures Close-Grip Bench Press - Triceps - Exercises - Muscle and Fitness

I appreciate the help, even if i seem stubborn about it. What i'm really looking forward to is weighted dips, I'll do those as soon as I get back at it.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Well, who am I to argue with M&F? :think:

Seriously, that is a horrible example of a CGB given by M&F. If you use any kind of weight with a full ROM you are asking for a wrist injury, just as you pointed out. The videos here are much better examples, although also not perfect (the 2nd guy especially needs to tuck his elbows even more): http://www.criticalbench.com/exercises/close-grip-bench-press.htm

Side note - Hey, I can post links now! :lol:

Good luck Unreal.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
they're not gripping it very close, that looks more like how i used to do it, easy to revert back to.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Finally caught up today,.. you're kickin' arse,.. you should easily destroy your goals!! Keep up the great work

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 21 245 (+25)

That's right, i ate around 3,000 calories or less the past two days and didn't lift. And i gained 2 pounds.

Anyway i found a way to lift for today so i'll go get that in. I can't believe i'm gaining weight like this. Also my nips are still sensitive so i'll keep up some low-dosed letro and see how it goes.

Last edited:
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i have the same problems with my wrists too unreal. too close of a grip on bench makes them throb, EZ bar close grip curls BLOW as well. ever since i started lifting i've had wrist problems...but i just work through it

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
when i curl with the EZ bar I prefer the close grip, but I can grip it on the slanty part too. With close grip bench though yeah they just can't take those angles