Injectable L Carnitine in Canada?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

Sorry if this post isn’t allowed. L Carnitine is Legal so I’m not sure if this goes against the no source posting rule.

Curious if anyone knows a decent source that ships to Canada. Everything I’ve seen online does not ship to Canada. Appreciate your responses

Mods please feel free to remove if this is not allowed

Thanks in advance

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I dont have a answer, im just chiming in to say the question is fine, its not sourcing anything illegal. Im curious to see who ships canada myself. I'm surprised so many places don't

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I dont have a answer, im just chiming in to say the question is fine, its not sourcing anything illegal. Im curious to see who ships canada myself. I'm surprised so many places don't
It’s because of the dictator they got up there

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know who we are talking about but am unaware of the prime rib reference, please inform? Thank you.
No I think I was just joking because they have a Prime Minister. I just called him the prime rib. It was really just a bad dad joke

• Haha
Reactions: SBH
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys.

Sorry if this post isn’t allowed. L Carnitine is Legal so I’m not sure if this goes against the no source posting rule.

Curious if anyone knows a decent source that ships to Canada. Everything I’ve seen online does not ship to Canada. Appreciate your responses

Mods please feel free to remove if this is not allowed

Thanks in advance
Synthetek ships to Canada.

Very clean product as well.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
send a message to Chase Irons, as in Chase Irons on youtube, he makes his own, and it is high-quality good stuff. I have no idea of his shipping policies, bt his product is legit. he seems like a guy that would be willing to work something out since he is one dude, and not a "company"

edit to add link: https://www.chaseironsfitness.com/product-page/600mg-ml-l-carnitine-for-research
Im pretty sure chase irons exact answer was..... i will never ship to canada lol

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure chase irons exact answer was..... i will never ship to canada lol
send a message to Chase Irons, as in Chase Irons on youtube, he makes his own, and it is high-quality good stuff. I have no idea of his shipping policies, bt his product is legit. he seems like a guy that would be willing to work something out since he is one dude, and not a "company"

edit to add link: https://www.chaseironsfitness.com/product-page/600mg-ml-l-carnitine-for-research
Lol yes.

I messaged him on YouTube asking “any chance you’d ship to Canada?”

His response

“No, never”

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Was able to find from a few sources like real-peptides but expensive.

$50 for a vial $50 for shipping USD

Cost me $130CAD door to door for 50ML 500mg/ml and may get slapped with duty we will see

Another site sells Synlabs at 500mg/ml 20ml from Canada to Canada for $90CAD