first cycle d bol and test e

msrider

msrider

Awards
Looks like the cycle is going great for you!

Injections def suck, I've mostly just been doing quads.......damn 21g is starting to suck lol
Yeah its going great buddy, and yeah inj suck bad lol. I think I have 23g 1.5 " and I about **** when I opened the box for first time and saw what I had to put in my quad haha scary! 21 g, that has to b huge broski

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah its going great buddy, and yeah inj suck bad lol. I think I have 23g 1.5 " and I about **** when I opened the box for first time and saw what I had to put in my quad haha scary! 21 g, that has to b huge broski

aha I did the same!!! I saw the 21g 1.5 in and I was thinkin o HELL NO, but then saw the 25's and thought it still sucked but at least it's nothing like the 21.........now I've been using the 21's lol. The first injec I felt like passing out, so freaked out and nervous, couldn't stop shaking, but it's much easier now in the quad, I can't seem to get the glute good, my body doesn't want to twist that far lol.

I'm too freaked out to try it in the hams or shoulders.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
aha I did the same!!! I saw the 21g 1.5 in and I was thinkin o HELL NO, but then saw the 25's and thought it still sucked but at least it's nothing like the 21.........now I've been using the 21's lol. The first injec I felt like passing out, so freaked out and nervous, couldn't stop shaking, but it's much easier now in the quad, I can't seem to get the glute good, my body doesn't want to twist that far lol.

21?! Fock that that's a focking harpoon!!!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
msrider

msrider

Awards

I would prolly wanna pass the fock out too haha. The shoulders kinda freak me out a bit too. My glute wasn't too bad except high ba in test and horrable back pumps. So I'm ready to hit again.
That's awesome your getting to big to pin your own glute lol! You getting the big statis now hell yeah, next you won't be able to wipe your ass haha

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
msrider

msrider

Awards
Shoulders were kicking ass today thanks too the way the winny is kicking in.

Smith mach shoulder press:
215x7,165x10,115x15 dropsets
235x4,215x5,165x7
215x6,165x8, 115x12

Upright smith mach rows:
105x10
105x10
105x10

Bentover lateral raises:
20lb db x10 3 sets

Db front shoulder raises:
30x10
30x10
35x10 pr

Db shrugs:
100x10 (3 sets)

Lateral raises cable mach:
20x10 3 sets

Also as I always do, ripped up the abs and obliques abit. Decline bb set ups and use the ball and did crunchs forward and side for obliques.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Thats a real nice smith shoulder press bro.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
demolition

demolition

Awards
That's just a bit hardcore for me... I usually just pin my eyeball. I hear its good for absorption...
Now that's just dumb, absorption in the eyeball is only 43% although the eye lid when pinned subq no more than two ml. Has a 97% absorption rate. Get your facts straight son.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulders were kicking ass today thanks too the way the winny is kicking in.

Smith mach shoulder press:
215x7,165x10,115x15 dropsets
235x4,215x5,165x7
215x6,165x8, 115x12

Upright smith mach rows:
105x10
105x10
105x10

Bentover lateral raises:
20lb db x10 3 sets

30x10
30x10
35x10 pr

Db shrugs:
100x10 (3 sets)

Lateral raises cable mach:
20x10 3 sets

Also as I always do, ripped up the abs and obliques abit. Decline bb set ups and use the ball and did crunchs forward and side for obliques.
Awesome it's finally kicking in!!!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Now that's just dumb, absorption in the eyeball is only 43% although the eye lid when pinned subq no more than two ml. Has a 97% absorption rate. Get your facts straight son.
Oh thanks for setting that straight! From now on I'll be going eyelids only !

msrider

msrider

Awards
went to the gym and checked my weight and I'm at 236 which is a record for me. Pumped about that, and I know it isn't all about your weight but coming into this cycle at 9% bf I'm pretty sure its maybe went down also. Loven the way I look and love my first cycle strength gains. With that being said broke some records today on back.

Wide grip pull ups
3 sets of 10 bw

Standing bb rows:
135x10
155x10
155x10

Dead lifts:
135x10 warm up
225x10
315x10
405x10 (pr did this 8 times last week so 10 is better lol)
Originaly was gunna lay off going heavy today to help get through a lingering soreness in my back but got too the gym feeling good. Damn winny caps! Haha!

T bar:
105x10
140x10
175x10

Wide grip pull downs:
250x10
270x10
305x10

Machine rows:
190x10
210x10
210x10

Also hit some abs at end of workout. Feel like I'm leaving some weight at the gym so I soon might try and bump up a bit on deads. Just my legs are longer putting a lot of pressure on lower back, but for sure back is growing so hoping eventualy I can realy go crazy. My diet is still good and strong most days but time too time gots too eat something good or outside of my diet. all in all I feel like a bad ass at the gym but also don't have some of the biggest boys as some of you guys might, but work in progress. Came into this cycle thinking I wanna weigh 240, not much more to go. But now wanting to b around 260 lol.

jhaup87

jhaup87

Awards
went to the gym and checked my weight and I'm at 236 which is a record for me. Pumped about that, and I know it isn't all about your weight but coming into this cycle at 9% bf I'm pretty sure its maybe went down also. Loven the way I look and love my first cycle strength gains. With that being said broke some records today on back.

Wide grip pull ups
3 sets of 10 bw

Standing bb rows:
135x10
155x10
155x10

Dead lifts:
135x10 warm up
225x10
315x10
405x10 (pr did this 8 times last week so 10 is better lol)
Originaly was gunna lay off going heavy today to help get through a lingering soreness in my back but got too the gym feeling good. Damn winny caps! Haha!

T bar:
105x10
140x10
175x10

Wide grip pull downs:
250x10
270x10
305x10

Machine rows:
190x10
210x10
210x10

Also hit some abs at end of workout. Feel like I'm leaving some weight at the gym so I soon might try and bump up a bit on deads. Just my legs are longer putting a lot of pressure on lower back, but for sure back is growing so hoping eventualy I can realy go crazy. My diet is still good and strong most days but time too time gots too eat something good or outside of my diet. all in all I feel like a bad ass at the gym but also don't have some of the biggest boys as some of you guys might, but work in progress. Came into this cycle thinking I wanna weigh 240, not much more to go. But now wanting to b around 260 lol.
Lookin strong! keep it up!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
If your 236 at sub 9% that's officially focking massive!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Beast mode. Wish I was that big

msrider

msrider

Awards
If your 236 at sub 9% that's officially focking massive!!
I'm not 100% on the bf bro, that's just what I was 2 months ago. And the test was done by an outside company for my works ins. Honestly I don't feel that big, I mean I've got long arms and I'm having a hard time getting them big. There not small but could b a lot bigger. Then again it could b that disorder where. You think your small and everyone tells your huge but your the last to c it lol. Good disorder to have if ya ask me haha. Thanks for compliment bro!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'm not 100% on the bf bro, that's just what I was 2 months ago. And the test was done by an outside company for my works ins. Honestly I don't feel that big, I mean I've got long arms and I'm having a hard time getting them big. There not small but could b a lot bigger. Then again it could b that disorder where. You think your small and everyone tells your huge but your the last to c it lol. Good disorder to have if ya ask me haha. Thanks for compliment bro!
Your welcome bro! Haha it's called bigorexia. I think everyone that lifts has that disorder!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Today I inj my left glute, haha I was shaky as ****. Damn! Didn't feel much payne. Also took .5 mg of adex. Today was an off day so I will b back hitting hard tomorrow. Also took my winny. Love that ****!

msrider

msrider

Awards
I can realy feel the strength that u guys have been talking about that comes with winny. Felt superhuman today!

Chest day

BB flat bench:
135x10 warmup
225x10
315x5 3 times no help which is a record cause my max last week was 315. He said he barely helped last two. Stoked!
315x5 3 times again by myself, **** a duck running I'm getting stronger.

This was just my 2nd time doing flat bench without smith mach in 4 months. So think my strength will start climbing week by week.

Incline db press:

80x10
90x10
100x10 pr baby!

Incline db flies:
55x10
65x10
75x10 pr, could've done more!

Sitting db push outs with a hold between:
20x10
20x10
20x10

Cable crossover downward:
60 each side x10
60x10
70x10

Cable crossovers upward:
30x10
30x10
30x10

My diet is till good. My body is changing like I would've never thought was possible. Still along way to go! Keep pushing baby! I'm gunna kill this **** the rest of the way.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Nutrition for the day:
Breakfast: 7 whole eggs scrambled with 3 turkey bacon and I slice chees

pwo: 50mg winny, animal rage pack, multi vitamin

Post workout: 2 scoops whey protein

Dinner 1: grilled chicken breast, baked potato, green bean caserole, rice brocoli cheese caserole.

Dinner 2: grilled chicken breast, whole grain rice, green bean caserole, grapes

Dinner 3: grilled chicken breast, baked potato, brocoli rice cheese caserole, pears

Dinner 4: banana, whey protein 1 scoop

Cup of oatmeal before bed, and take 2 caps of liv52

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutrition for the day:
Breakfast: 7 whole eggs scrambled with 3 turkey bacon and I slice chees

pwo: 50mg winny, animal rage pack, multi vitamin

Post workout: 2 scoops whey protein

Dinner 1: grilled chicken breast, baked potato, green bean caserole, rice brocoli cheese caserole.

Dinner 2: grilled chicken breast, whole grain rice, green bean caserole, grapes

Dinner 3: grilled chicken breast, baked potato, brocoli rice cheese caserole, pears

Dinner 4: banana, whey protein 1 scoop

Cup of oatmeal before bed, and take 2 caps of liv52
What's going to happen when you eat so much chicken you turn into one? Lol nice dieting broski keep it up

msrider

msrider

Awards
Had a good arm day. Did 55 lb db alternating curls for a first time. Love the pump I get at the gym. My wife had to make the comment that I'm looking freakish. I love hearing her say stuff like that lol!

Today is a cheat day for me: so its mostly pizza tonight, had eggs and turkey for breakfast, protein shakes, whole grain rice tonight with my pizza lol, lots of fruits to snack on. Oh and at work on wed its free pop day so this is the only day I drink soda. Legs will be soar tomorrow guarenteed!

msrider

msrider

Awards
What's going to happen when you eat so much chicken you turn into one? Lol nice dieting broski keep it up
Thanks bro! Had too kill it on my diet before my cheat day lol
Gotta love pizza!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro! Had too kill it on my diet before my cheat day lol
Gotta love pizza!
Lol pizza is pretty much always my cheat meal when I take one

msrider

msrider

Awards
Legs today: I went big today on squats. Loven the strength gains

Leg exstentions:
130x20
130x20
150x20
150x20

Bb squats:
135x10 warmup
225x10 warm up
315x10
405x10
475x5 pr, think I could've got 2 more but everyone in the gym was watching and I was intimidated my the weight for sure. Will go for 5 plates next time on squat.

Straight legged deads:
185x10
185x10
185x10

Sitting calf raises:
135x30
135x30
135x30

Mach leg curls:
did 3 sets the last set was the whole stack can't remember what the weights are for the mach.

Things are going better than I imagined on my first cycle. I know with my heart the best is still to come.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Almost screwed up, went to bed and forgot it was shot day. so went to inject and went in to quad and something wasn't rite. It was a sharp payne like going into something else not suppose too. So pulled out and went in diff place, wasn't bad just blead more than normal. It will b soar I'm sure but **** happens

msrider

msrider

Awards
Was gunna go and do a two a day at the gym but the wife was mad and asked me to do house work. I must b a big o *****. Guess I just get too workout later lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
Little update: just so everyone knows Winny is the ****! I had some great lifts today.

Db shoulder press:
70x10
75x10
75x10 (havnt done these in along time, and last time I did I think I used 55's)

Sitting DB bent over lateral raises:
25x10
30x10
30x10

30x10
35x10 (last week was a pr)
40x10 (new pr, loven winny haha)

Db shrugs:
100x10
100x10
100x10

Machine shoulder press:
130x10
150x10
170x7 ( I havnt done this in awhile and last time I did I couldn't do but 110x10, and now I'm on the next too last weight.)

Cable machine lateral raises:
20x10
20x10
20x10

Very pleased with my progression on shhoulders, the traps are realy taking shape and looking mean. So far the nuts are still holding shape, libido is still good. Wife sure loves it anyways! Taking the animal rage packs with the 50mg pills sure gets the juices flowing,almost a hot burn running through my veins. Love being on cycle. Nutrition still good, eating mostly protein, lots of carbs, veggies, fruits. Not a lot of fat coming into my body but cals are up staying around 235ish and I'm getting shredded. Wife says I look like a stripper. Maybe my next profesion, Not the wife would cut the dick off for sure.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
This it??? Lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is it bro! I'm not at ur statis level yet lol my thread isn't blowing up yet but still grinding away haha
Ha don't feel bad bro. No ones threads blow up like AB's lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great #'s man!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Let's get it crackin lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:djparty:

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Guess u just need a superstar on your thread lol glad u guys are here. Now I will have to push myself harder
Aaron up top brought the DJ!!! Now its a party! Kill it bro