first cycle d bol and test e

msrider

msrider

Awards
Haha well like Dan said it takes gettin use to on what u can push. U will get it. It's only day 1 of ABs bench method! Haha
I love ur method bro! I'm striving to hit 375 by the end of my cycle. I know I can do it. Can't wait for next week bro haha. I'm sorry if it sounds like I toot my horn bro, I just use to b a meth junky and my life has changed and feel like each PR I get I'm beating something more than the weights. Most of my friends didn't even think I would still b alive. You guys and my brothers at the gym have given me lots of confidense. Thanks AB!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I love ur method bro! I'm striving to hit 375 by the end of my cycle. I know I can do it. Can't wait for next week bro haha. I'm sorry if it sounds like I toot my horn bro, I just use to b a meth junky and my life has changed and feel like each PR I get I'm beating something more than the weights. Most of my friends didn't even think I would still b alive. You guys and my brothers at the gym have given me lots of confidense. Thanks AB!
Real stuff brother! I too have been in those situations! I know what you mean haha we bettered ourselves. Thank you as well bro

msrider

msrider

Awards
Real stuff brother! I too have been in those situations! I know what you mean haha we bettered ourselves. Thank you as well bro
No doubt bro, skies the limit what we can do in th gym and out bro if we keep striving for excellance.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Yesturday I mentioned maybe injecting my calf. After googling it sounds like a lot of ppl don't realy like it there. So almost did my delts, but that was an almost because the test I have now has tons of pip and quite frankly that scares the **** out of me. But the next cycle I will deff because diff go to guy and I will get smaller needles yikes.

I injected the inner part of my quad cause I have bliisters on the outer and my ass from the fake bake. It went in nicely though with no problems.

Nutrition for the day consisted of:

Early am 1 scoop whey protein

Breakfast: 6 scrambled eggs, 4 turkey bacon, whole weat toast, and milk.

Lunch: turkey breast, brown rice, and some kind of fruit.

Pre workout: 50mg winny cap, 1 liv52, animal rage packs 7 caps, multi vitamin

Post workout: 2 scoops whey protein

Dinner: not sure yet, but prolly buffet at a home cooked restaraunt where I will eat lots of greens, protein, and carbs.

Late night snack: fruit, 1 scoop whey protein, liv52 cap, another liver support pill, and 3 fish oil.

Unless I get better I won't be doing too much excercises that I have to bend over due to the blisters on my quads, and my back could use some rest. Ready to finish this epic cycle out rite baby, blood, sweat, and tears!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Did shoulders today, shoulder press was epic for me fo show! Aas = Magic! I'm beginning to think that there is realy no limit to how strong I'm gunna be.

Smith mach shoulder press:
105x15
195x8
245x1 pr and was easy
265x1 pr!
285 failed! Next week for sure
195x10
195x10

Standing BB rows with smith:
105x10
105x10
105x10

Standing front shoulder raises DB:
30x10
35x10
40x8 a little bit fatigued from shoulder press I think.

Db shrugs:
100x10
100x10

Had to stop my workout early today due to parent teacher conf. And I coach my sons football team. Also I've not been able to do abs or legs due to the blisters on my hamstrings and quads from me being burnt in a tanning bed, dumb ass!
Will b honest my back could use some relief as my back is starting to get better. Will c how I feel tomorrow, but bi's are a definette for tomorrow. Will update more tomorrow.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yesturday I mentioned maybe injecting my calf. After googling it sounds like a lot of ppl don't realy like it there. So almost did my delts, but that was an almost because the test I have now has tons of pip and quite frankly that scares the **** out of me. But the next cycle I will deff because diff go to guy and I will get smaller needles yikes.

I injected the inner part of my quad cause I have bliisters on the outer and my ass from the fake bake. It went in nicely though with no problems.

Nutrition for the day consisted of:

Early am 1 scoop whey protein

Breakfast: 6 scrambled eggs, 4 turkey bacon, whole weat toast, and milk.

Lunch: turkey breast, brown rice, and some kind of fruit.

Pre workout: 50mg winny cap, 1 liv52, animal rage packs 7 caps, multi vitamin

Post workout: 2 scoops whey protein

Dinner: not sure yet, but prolly buffet at a home cooked restaraunt where I will eat lots of greens, protein, and carbs.

Late night snack: fruit, 1 scoop whey protein, liv52 cap, another liver support pill, and 3 fish oil.

Unless I get better I won't be doing too much excercises that I have to bend over due to the blisters on my quads, and my back could use some rest. Ready to finish this epic cycle out rite baby, blood, sweat, and tears!
No rage powder?
How many grams of protein ya getting in a day bud?

msrider

msrider

Awards
No rage powder?
What is the rage powder bro? And usualy when I work I get 250 too 300grams of protein a day. Today a little more thane 200. On days I work I take a lot of food to work due to me getting 5x45 min breaks a day. I think I get more breaks than I have to work lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
No rage powder?
Just realized what ya meant with the rage powder duh, no! The powder taste like crap. I'm gunna order som MM from u guys thurs. Can't wait to try something mean bro

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just realized what ya meant with the rage powder duh, no! The powder taste like crap. I'm gunna order som MM from u guys thurs. Can't wait to try something mean bro
You'll enjoy MM for sure. I'm hooked lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
So yesturday before I worked out went into panic mode. My wife was going to go shopping in Springfield(the city). And I had my 7 month old baby girl and my 7 year old boy and I was jacked up on 50mg winny, animal rage. Get too the gym, and the childrens watch isn't opened. Grrr! I'm freaking jacked up and panicing lol start calling everyone no one answers. So **** start heading to my home town 20 minutes away to workout at there y and thank god for my little cuz. So ended up having a hell of pump. Only did bi's and forearms because I'm not doing back and legs this week due to blisters on my ass and legs from the fake bake and my back could use a week of relief.
I'm realy noticing my arms are taking realy nice shape and the veins are getting bigger. This has been one of my biggest problems due too how long my arms are. Very pleased so far, amazing what aas will build up and hard work. Lol!

On top of all this, I'm taking a little night off due to a halloween party tonight. This halloween party is gunna b epic, haha!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Might upload a pic of me in my costume tonight haha

msrider

msrider

Awards
Update: killed my chest at the gym! Ended up putting on 405 because my buddy forced me too as he began to push me like I never been pushed. Our first time working out together. I obviously didn't get it by myself but he just wanted me to get confortable with slowly bringing down some weight. I have to say, it was ****ing intense needless to say. I'm off to work but will update the pain I was given later on break. I'm hurting!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Todays workout log:

Warmed up on incline BB:
135x10
225x5

Flat bench BB:
225x6
315x2
365xfail (my workout partner helped a bit for me too get 2 reps going all the way too my chest where I'm not use too.)
405xfail ( never ever imagined holding this weight up, my partner wants me to get use too heavy weight. Maybe popped an eye out in process)
315x2
225x8
135x20

Incline db:
100x8
70x10 (never done these this way but when I went down I rested the db opposite I normaly would and paused then exsploded up, was tough)
60x8 ( did same way as before, my buddy wants me to have more control and be more exsplosive coming up)

Flat db flies:
45x20
45x20
45x20

Didn't get all I normaly would done today, but left it all on the table. Soar as I've been since I first started. I will try and incorporate some more chest in on Friday.

I'm coming down the home stretch with my first cycle. I love it so far. Look forward to more to come and a lot more learning from all of u who have followed me. Thanks

msrider

msrider

Awards
Today was leg day: ****ing killed it! The leg press machine in thye gym only holds so much weight so I had figure a way too add more weight. Stacked a couple 50's db too add 100lbs. So that means another PR.

Leg ext. Mach:
130x20
130x20
150x20
170x20

Leg press:
590x20
770x20
950x20
1140x15 PR I can only put 11 plates on each side so added 100lbs worth of db's on top, worked out good.

Sitting calf raises:
170x15
170x15
170x15

Goodmornings: (never done before so just went with the bar)
45x10x3sets I could realy feal on the hamstrings so I will continue to do these, I will start adding weight aswell.)

Seated leg curls:
150x15
170x12
190x10

Did some 75 lb db lunges, 2 sets. Not use too these but know I need to be doing them. Everything is going steady, I will keep logging!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good leg day man. Lunges ain't no joke haha

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Today was leg day: ****ing killed it! The leg press machine in thye gym only holds so much weight so I had figure a way too add more weight. Stacked a couple 50's db too add 100lbs. So that means another PR.

Leg ext. Mach:
130x20
130x20
150x20
170x20

Leg press:
590x20
770x20
950x20
1140x15 PR I can only put 11 plates on each side so added 100lbs worth of db's on top, worked out good.

Sitting calf raises:
170x15
170x15
170x15

Goodmornings: (never done before so just went with the bar)
45x10x3sets I could realy feal on the hamstrings so I will continue to do these, I will start adding weight aswell.)

Seated leg curls:
150x15
170x12
190x10

Did some 75 lb db lunges, 2 sets. Not use too these but know I need to be doing them. Everything is going steady, I will keep logging!
**** man that leg press is impressive! I have a love hate relationship with lunges.... :D

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** man that leg press is impressive! I have a love hate relationship with lunges.... :D
Ha there's no love in my relationship with lunges

msrider

msrider

Awards
Good leg day man. Lunges ain't no joke haha
Thanks Dan, yeah man lunges suck! Think next week I'm gunna try with the barbell. Tex says that's what he does. I have a hard time enjoying lunges, it like **** this ****ing hurts lol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What is the rage powder bro? And usualy when I work I get 250 too 300grams of protein a day. Today a little more thane 200. On days I work I take a lot of food to work due to me getting 5x45 min breaks a day. I think I get more breaks than I have to work lol
MM you should enjoy.
What work u do where u get so many breaks?

msrider

msrider

Awards
Thanks Luke! Just wish there was a real gym where I live so I could realy add the weight up. Haha! We have a ymca, but only 2 more months and we have a brand new 10 million dollar Y.

And yeah lunges suck, but I could feel it hitting muscles I don't normaly hit. And since my legs are starting to become tree trunks I'm needing something to help my flexibility.

msrider

msrider

Awards
MM you should enjoy.
What work u do where u get so many breaks?
I can't wait to try something new brotha! Everyone thinks so highly of MM, makes a bit excited haha

Also I work for a company that's pretty large actualy. I make cheese lol, our plant here in Missouri makes sliced 5lb loafs of cheese for McDonalds, subway, sonic, hardees. Basicaly all ur fast food comps and we make walmarts too. Kinda a stinky job lol but they pay realy well.

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
personally id go all out with the dbol, some of my friends do 50-100mg start up for 1-4 weeks while starting test e during week 2 of dbol.... idk jiust what they do, i might try it out myself

msrider

msrider

Awards
personally id go all out with the dbol, some of my friends do 50-100mg start up for 1-4 weeks while starting test e during week 2 of dbol.... idk jiust what they do, i might try it out myself
Bro this is the tail end of my cycle lol I already ran dbol and I did up it too 50 mg weeks 3 and 4. I think I have one or two more weeks left. Rite now I'm running 50mg winny. Thanks for the advice though

msrider

msrider

Awards
I guess the winny is doing its job! Got on the scale 10 days ago and it showed 240 today 233. Realy I wanna keep gaining weight but b lean as **** too. Still happy aslong as strength keeps climbing.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Today was pin # 18. After this week I will just have a week left on test and 2 weeks left on winny. I will upload my final picks on my last week of winny. Its been a fun ride, and a big learning exsperience. I will b much more prepared my next cycle thanks too a lot of u guys. Apreciate all the help in my cycle.

Todays weight: 233 lbs

I had gotten up too 240 but I'm thinking that a lot of that was water and the winny has been doing its job. My strength is at all time highs.

Workout today was Bi's and tri's. Had realy good pumps but my right forearm was soar as **** from going heavy on bench Monday. Hope it gets better soon. If not, ibprophin will help. Tomorrow is shoulder day, so I plan on killing at. Love shoulder day.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hit the shoulders today like a mo fo. When ur on steroids ur mind thinks u can do rediculous things when ur body can't yet. But I will keep trying haha

Smith machine shoulder press:
105x10 warm up
195 x10
245x4
265xfail, had some help to push out 2 reps
195x10
105x10 behind my head

Upright rows:
105x10
105x10
115x10

front shoulder raises:
30lb dbx10
35lb dbx10
40lb dbx8

Db shrugs:
100x10x3sets

sitting bent over lateral raises:
25dbx10
30x10
35x10

Standing lateral raises cable machine:
20lbx10 each arm
20lbx10

Also hit my abs damn hard now that I'm not burn, gunna kill them till end of cycle. So I'm as ripped as can be for my final pics

msrider

msrider

Awards
Gym Time! Gunna rip **** up...let's PR this biatch!

msrider

msrider

Awards
hit 505 lbs on deads tonight, what a f*cking rush, tried 545 but failed. I will b damned if I don't get it next week. Will update rest later. Happy guy here!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
hit 505 lbs on deads tonight, what a f*cking rush, tried 545 but failed. I will b damned if I don't get it next week. Will update rest later. Happy guy here!
Great job!!! Anything over 5 is strong

msrider

msrider

Awards
Great job!!! Anything over 5 is strong
Thanks bro, it felt crazy heavy. I wish I could've gotten the 545. Will try again next week. My buddy Gio is wanting me to do a powerlifting comp sometime but I'm not natural and I'm sure some of the unnatural guys would blow me away. But might stick my head in door and train. Dunno! What's u think, since ur the king.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks bro, it felt crazy heavy. I wish I could've gotten the 545. Will try again next week. My buddy Gio is wanting me to do a powerlifting comp sometime but I'm not natural and I'm sure some of the unnatural guys would blow me away. But might stick my head in door and train. Dunno! What's u think, since ur the king.
Train for it bro! Your built for it!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Train for it bro! Your built for it!!!
I think I will. If I reach 600 lol. Wish the y I go to would let me bring some chains in too train but the dirrector is a dick. Is the something I could reference or info u could lead me in rite dirrection for training, and competion. Like what type of diff. Comps there are?

msrider

msrider

Awards
Got a package today! MM, Condense, Dpol, and a sample of fat smack for the wife to try. Can't wait too try some puris! Woop woop!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Got a package today! MM, Condense, Dpol, and a sample of fat smack for the wife to try. Can't wait too try some puris! Woop woop!
Careful with your BP when you use marinade+steroids. You'll have fun with it though. Pure beast mode. You using dpol for pct also?

Red9

Red9

Awards
That ConDense will give you a great pump while you're cycling bro! Like above tho, watch your BP levels

msrider

msrider

Awards
Careful with your BP when you use marinade+steroids. You'll have fun with it though. Pure beast mode. You using dpol for pct also?
I'm stoked about it bro! I will monitor bp for sure. Dpol will b for pct. I'm pretty pumped, and fear my pct at same time. Just don't wanna lose my gains.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I'm stoked about it bro! I will monitor bp for sure. Dpol will b for pct. I'm pretty pumped, and fear my pct at same time. Just don't wanna lose my gains.
You'll lose a little bit bro. Always do. What does your pct look like?

msrider

msrider

Awards
That ConDense will give you a great pump while you're cycling bro! Like above tho, watch your BP levels
Thanks Red, will do! My wife will run the condense and I will to obviously cause I wanna try it. Puscle marinade is primarely for me though do too the 6 grams of creatine and suppose to b a bit meaner lol

Red9

Red9

Awards
Thanks Red, will do! My wife will run the condense and I will to obviously cause I wanna try it. Puscle marinade is primarely for me though do too the 6 grams of creatine and suppose to b a bit meaner lol
Well when you come off the cycle and bp levels fall a bit, you could go ahead and stack the stim MM or Condense with a non stim like hemavol and get a BEAUTIFUL bump and feel awesome :) food for thought brutha. Keep up the hard work!

msrider

msrider

Awards
You'll lose a little bit bro. Always do. What does your pct look like?
Sucks!

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Dpol
Adex .5 mg e3d
Liv52
Havnt gotten recycle yet, but gunna get it before pct
Fish oil 3 caps
Of course multiV

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Sucks!

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Dpol
Adex .5 mg e3d
Liv52
Havnt gotten recycle yet, but gunna get it before pct
Fish oil 3 caps
Of course multiV
Almost the same as mine. No need for 2 weeks at 100 on clo though unless you wanna start cutting your self from being severely emo.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Well when you come off the cycle and bp levels fall a bit, you could go ahead and stack the stim MM or Condense with a non stim like hemavol and get a BEAUTIFUL bump and feel awesome :) food for thought brutha. Keep up the hard work!
Also I'm gunn b giving a review for NLA performance for there new product Swoll-N. You take it pre workout for vascularity and increased blood flow. Should I run condense with this instead of MM or would it matter.

Red9

Red9

Awards
Also I'm gunn b giving a review for NLA performance for there new product Swoll-N. You take it pre workout for vascularity and increased blood flow. Should I run condense with this instead of MM or would it matter.
Imo opinion it wouldn't matter, but they both might have an effect on your review for another product. I'd just check with the company first before you use both ON TOP of dbol as a review lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
Imo opinion it wouldn't matter, but they both might have an effect on your review for another product. I'd just check with the company first before you use both ON TOP of dbol as a review lol
I didn't think it would matter either. I told them I'm running other stuff with and they were cool but I will hit them a pm just to make sure. Already done with the dbol but still on winny another week.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
This cycle seem to have gone by far to quickly....

msrider

msrider

Awards
This cycle seem to have gone by far to quickly....
U rite about that bro. The good thing is my next one will b here before ya know it, then I'm going all out bulk. Everythiing goes haha

msrider

msrider

Awards
Today was my first Day with Muscle marinade and I loved it. I did chest today and felt amazing and had a lot more agression than normal. Kept throwing the weights down and I never do that. Oh well!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was my first Day with Muscle marinade and I loved it. I did chest today and felt amazing and had a lot more agression than normal. Kept throwing the weights down and I never do that. Oh well!
Glad u liked it man. After a couple weeks you'll be hooked lol I haven't had it in about a week and a half and it sucks!