first cycle d bol and test e

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up this morning a little later so I cheated a bit and had fruity pebles with my boys lol, won't lie it was good. Had a protein shake too. On the flip side I had a good shoulder workout.

Shoulder press smith mach:
215x7, 165x10, 115x12
215x6, 165x8, 115x11
235x3, 185x6, 135x8
Drop sets

Bent over lateral raises:
20lbx10 3 sets

Front db raises:
30lbx10 3 sets

Single armed cable mach lateral raises:
20lbx10 3 sets

Straight arm front to back cables:
20 lb x 10 3 sets

100lbx10 db shrugs 3 sets

Did another excercise for my delts but can't remember the name.

Also I went ahead and worked by biceps a bit and forearms too

Alternating db curls:
40x10
50x10
50x10

Alternating hammer culs:
40x10 3 sets

20lb db wrist rotations front to back
Did those 2 sets till they burned

20lb db 180 degree rotation
2 sets till can't do nomore

Also after my partner left I worked my core, worked my obliques so much they wanting to cramp. Loved it! I had some serious pumps going on on biceps, not use to the veins but hope they keep growing haha
Dude I'm jealous I love cereal lol

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up this morning a little later so I cheated a bit and had fruity pebles with my boys lol, won't lie it was good. Had a protein shake too. On the flip side I had a good shoulder workout.

Shoulder press smith mach:
215x7, 165x10, 115x12
215x6, 165x8, 115x11
235x3, 185x6, 135x8
Drop sets

Bent over lateral raises:
20lbx10 3 sets

Front db raises:
30lbx10 3 sets

Single armed cable mach lateral raises:
20lbx10 3 sets

Straight arm front to back cables:
20 lb x 10 3 sets

100lbx10 db shrugs 3 sets

Did another excercise for my delts but can't remember the name.

Also I went ahead and worked by biceps a bit and forearms too

Alternating db curls:
40x10
50x10
50x10

Alternating hammer culs:
40x10 3 sets

20lb db wrist rotations front to back
Did those 2 sets till they burned

20lb db 180 degree rotation
2 sets till can't do nomore

Also after my partner left I worked my core, worked my obliques so much they wanting to cramp. Loved it! I had some serious pumps going on on biceps, not use to the veins but hope they keep growing haha
I eat cereal a few times a week :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Dude I'm jealous I love cereal lol
It was good bro haha, what was realy nice was not having to fix something on the stove. But after my workout it was egg whites and turkey and a slice of cheese. So still cooked something oh well, if that's what I got to do to get lean and mean I will do it.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was good bro haha, what was realy nice was not having to fix something on the stove. But after my workout it was egg whites and turkey and a slice of cheese. So still cooked something oh well, if that's what I got to do to get lean and mean I will do it.
you get used to it lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
msrider

msrider

Awards
I eat cereal a few times a week :)
Nothing wrong with that bro! Frank mcGrath eats a desert about everyday. I'm not getting into that cause that's a bad habbit to break lol but its ok here and there

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I eat three to 4 whole pies a week, normally pecan. Some times I sub a blackberry cobbler in for one of my weekly pies. Sometimes a cake, just depends what's available.

msrider

msrider

Awards
I eat three to 4 whole pies a week, normally pecan. Some times I sub a blackberry cobbler in for one of my weekly pies. Sometimes a cake, just depends what's available.
Wow! I'm super jeolous of you bro. I'm a sucker for blackberry cobler hah. U must b one of the lucky ones

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I lift my ass off so that I can eat crap a few times a week. The rest of the week diet is on point. If I could cut my pie addiction, I would be insanely ripped. And for some reason carbs to bloat me too bad. My girlfriend hates it.

msrider

msrider

Awards
I lift my ass off so that I can eat crap a few times a week. The rest of the week diet is on point. If I could cut my pie addiction, I would be insanely ripped. And for some reason carbs to bloat me too bad. My girlfriend hates it.
Can't deprive ourselves of everything. Rip **** up in the gym works wonders! My wife hates the fact that I can eat pretty much what I want too. Lol! Rite now I just wanna bulk and cut the **** up

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah I always want to get cut, but I get down to 8% them lose interest, everytime. I'm sitting at ~10% right now, and I'm pretty comfortable with that.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I always want to get cut, but I get down to 8% them lose interest, everytime. I'm sitting at ~10% right now, and I'm pretty comfortable with that.
Haha I dont know about you but 8% to me is shredded lol I would be ecstatic between 8-10. That's cool u can hangout around 10 and eat pies lol not many ppl can

msrider

msrider

Awards
That's pretty cut bro! I was at 9 to start the cycle but I feel even more cut now and might ave some bloat from dbol. Just wanna c what happens on the 6 weeks of winny.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
6 weeks of winny should put a nice finish on ur cycle. Yeah genetics are the only reason I get away with it

msrider

msrider

Awards
6 weeks of winny should put a nice finish on ur cycle. Yeah genetics are the only reason I get away with it
This is my first cycle, so I'm excited about what's too come. The test should realy start kicking in about now as tomorrow is last day of dbol. But been having great lifts and energy is up. Not sure what's to come I just hope its packing muscle haha

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I didn't experience any crazyness but as I look back now I can see the drastic changes that happened over time. I've got buddies that feel different while on. The only thing I have ever felt was when I popped 100mg of Tne, that stuff is amazing. But looking back over the past ten weeks I have accomplished things I have never been able to do before. Thank u test & tren!

msrider

msrider

Awards
I didn't experience any crazyness but as I look back now I can see the drastic changes that happened over time. I've got buddies that feel different while on. The only thing I have ever felt was when I popped 100mg of Tne, that stuff is amazing. But looking back over the past ten weeks I have accomplished things I have never been able to do before. Thank u test & tren!
What is TNE?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
It is the Nectar of the gods, second only to tren.... It's test no ester, it's like test suspention but oil based(normally) not water based. So it takes about 30mins to feel it and last for about 6-8 hours. It's 100% test unlike test e which is only 72% test. The problem is u need to shoot it every day, multiple times a day is ideal but not required. I plan on running a high test cycle in the future. 600mg test e per week, and 100mg of TNE Ed. I love the stuff

msrider

msrider

Awards
It is the Nectar of the gods, second only to tren.... It's test no ester, it's like test suspention but oil based(normally) not water based. So it takes about 30mins to feel it and last for about 6-8 hours. It's 100% test unlike test e which is only 72% test. The problem is u need to shoot it every day, multiple times a day is ideal but not required. I plan on running a high test cycle in the future. 600mg test e per week, and 100mg of TNE Ed. I love the stuff
Damn! Sounds like the ****, but I'm not into pinning myself that much but I've been using test e with high ba so it kills my quads lol but its getting better

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yeah it sucks, but i pin every day with tren ace. i just use a 25g. and after u pop 100mg of TNE, ull understand that its worth it. i also work in the medical field so ive grown accustom to jabbing stuff

msrider

msrider

Awards
Ok just a little update, I've almost went 5 weeks on my cycle. Everything is awesome strength is going up a lot. I've kinda stalled at 230 lbs so that's an increase of 12 lbs. But I havnt been killing the food like in past. Grocery shopped today and now its game on. I've been exsperiencing a lot of sex drive. My wife loves it haha. Everyday someone ask wtf I'm doing cause I'm getting big. Loven that! I will upload some more pics this week. Will show off my legs, back and chest a bit. I notice a great deal of size in my neck and my legs. Gunna have to find a bigger size jeans, my wife says I'm wearing skinny jeans now. Wtf! I will update my workout from today on my next break. Just wanna get bigger

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok just a little update, I've almost went 5 weeks on my cycle. Everything is awesome strength is going up a lot. I've kinda stalled at 230 lbs so that's an increase of 12 lbs. But I havnt been killing the food like in past. Grocery shopped today and now its game on. I've been exsperiencing a lot of sex drive. My wife loves it haha. Everyday someone ask wtf I'm doing cause I'm getting big. Loven that! I will upload some more pics this week. Will show off my legs, back and chest a bit. I notice a great deal of size in my neck and my legs. Gunna have to find a bigger size jeans, my wife says I'm wearing skinny jeans now. Wtf! I will update my workout from today on my next break. Just wanna get bigger
Man me and tech have no sex drive on cycle lol mines still pretty dead...shows how different everyone actually is lol

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Man me and tech have no sex drive on cycle lol mines still pretty dead...shows how different everyone actually is lol
dude im have the complete opposite reaction. this tren is destroying my girlfriends vagina.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha yea no doubt^^ mine was sky high for the first 8 or 9 weeks. But now at week 12 it's pretty low...or probably normal I guess lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
True dat, my wife at first didn't like me on aas now she loves me on it lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
Haha yea no doubt^^ mine was sky high for the first 8 or 9 weeks. But now at week 12 it's pretty low...or probably normal I guess lol
So I should have a few good weeks left before she starts getting pissed off at me lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
Just like I said here is my chest workout

Flat bench drop sets:
305x7,255x10,205x8 ( deff felt strong today, could've did more than 7 times at 305.
305x6,255x8,205x9
305x6,255x7,205x8

I will max out this next Monday on chest to see where I'm at.

Db incline press:
80x10
90x7
90x7

Db incline flies:
55x10
60x10
60x10

15lb db extended chest holds 3 sets of 10

cable crossovers downward:
60 each sidex10 3 sets

Cable crossovers upward:
20 each side x10 3 sets

Did some abs also. So far I'm very happy with the progress I'm making. Strength is way up. Veins are going all crazy, and everyday someone new is telling me I'm getting huge. Love that **** haha

msrider

msrider

Awards
I had another awesome arm day. Pumps are amazing. Hate to b done with the dbol but on a side note its nice not having the ****ty back pumps.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Today is my 10th pin of test and last of my first vial. Woohoo! Great accomplishment. Will start the winny on week 6 thru week 11. Will I get back pumps from the winny or is that just a side of dbol.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Today is my 10th pin of test and last of my first vial. Woohoo! Great accomplishment. Will start the winny on week 6 thru week 11. Will I get back pumps from the winny or is that just a side of dbol.
Usually you get back pumps from orals but I get them off test as well but I dont think it's a side off winny!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Usually you get back pumps from orals but I get them off test as well but I dont think it's a side off winny!
That's a relief bro! Thanks! Its not likely I will gain more weight on winny is it.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
msrider

msrider

Awards
You won't gain the dbol water weight though if that's what ur referring to
That's good! My diet is pretty good I have a few dinners that aren't on point. At. Same time I understand I will doing several cycles so I can get my weight up. Next cycle should b put a lot of mass on. But I deff look forward to some strengths that come with winny. One more week bro

msrider

msrider

Awards
So yesterday I punished my legs, and would ya have guessed my partner said he forgot his shorts and was a no show. I guess he just don't want the total package like I do. Tore up from the floor up is my goal.

Today I will b doing back.
Diet - kick starting my day with Steak and eggs with my son before he goes to school.
Will b eating grilled chicken and rice the rest of the day with fruit and protein shake periodicaly.
I'm also taking .5 mg of adex e3d
Also I'm taking taurine por mild back pumps I still have and taking liv52 and livj

I have fish oil so I will b taking 3 grams of it ed

Ready to rip **** up!

demolition

demolition

Awards
So yesterday I punished my legs, and would ya have guessed my partner said he forgot his shorts and was a no show. I guess he just don't want the total package like I do. Tore up from the floor up is my goal.
A real man would have just cut his pants off and lifted.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Pumped walked into the gym at a weight of 232 lbs. I'm up 14 in 33 days. The **** does work lol!

Back today:

Wide grip pull ups bw:
3 sets of 10

Dead lifts:
225x10
315x10
405x10

Bent overs BB rows:
135x10
135x10
155x10

Wide grip pull downs:
250x10
270x10
290x10

Reverse wide grip pull downs:
250x10
270x10
290x10

Also I did abs as usual, can't wait till Sunday cause its winny time and I'm undoubtably gunna rip my **** up guarenteed! Gotta get my game face on.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Pumped walked into the gym at a weight of 232 lbs. I'm up 14 in 33 days. The **** does work lol!

Back today:

Wide grip pull ups bw:
3 sets of 10

Dead lifts:
225x10
315x10
405x10

Bent overs BB rows:
135x10
135x10
155x10

Wide grip pull downs:
250x10
270x10
290x10

250x10
270x10
290x10

Also I did abs as usual, can't wait till Sunday cause its winny time and I'm undoubtably gunna rip my **** up guarenteed! Gotta get my game face on.
Killing this **** broski! Your log has been kick ass so far btw. And your winny shouldn't give u any back pumps at all. What u will see is some nice strength gains.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Back today:

Wide grip pull ups bw:
3 sets of 10

Dead lifts:
225x10
315x10
405x10

Bent overs BB rows:
135x10
135x10
155x10

Wide grip pull downs:
250x10
270x10
290x10

250x10
270x10
290x10

Deff pumped to see what winny does for you bro!!!! Hell yeah

msrider

msrider

Awards
Killing this **** broski! Your log has been kick ass so far btw. And your winny shouldn't give u any back pumps at all. What u will see is some nice strength gains.
Wondering where my brotha was, thanks! Gains have been awesome but I want much more. I will max out on bench this Monday to c what I've gained and will last week of cycle. Hoping I hit 340. Big goals I guess, rather go big than little fo sho!

msrider

msrider

Awards
So today I was totaly feeling the test. My skin feels so hot at the gym. My nips are constantly hard. I have a problem with getting on the scale but today I felt bigger. I'm up too 235 lbs. Wowzers I'm having to lie to ppl about how much I way. Its hard too tell them I gained 17 lbs in 5 weeks lol. Did shoulders and the pumps are enormous. My shoulders and neck veins are going nuts. Totaly awesome. I'm having ppl ask me if I'm training for a competition. Who knows maybe I am, might train for another 2 years and get balzy. **** it! We only live once.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today I was totaly feeling the test. My skin feels so hot at the gym. My nips are constantly hard. I have a problem with getting on the scale but today I felt bigger. I'm up too 235 lbs. Wowzers I'm having to lie to ppl about how much I way. Its hard too tell them I gained 17 lbs in 5 weeks lol. Did shoulders and the pumps are enormous. My shoulders and neck veins are going nuts. Totaly awesome. I'm having ppl ask me if I'm training for a competition. Who knows maybe I am, might train for another 2 years and get balzy. **** it! We only live once.
YOLO :) haha I love it!!!! That's crazy 17lbs in 5 weeks haha gotta love it...interesting question...how's your flexibility ?

msrider

msrider

Awards
YOLO :) haha I love it!!!! That's crazy 17lbs in 5 weeks haha gotta love it...interesting question...how's your flexibility ?
Lol! Yolo! Did not know what that ment till the pic haha. I've got awesome flrxibility bro ;) haha no homo but why u ask bro?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I didn't realize you had a log going. Looks like im in.