Excelsior pre workout

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
To assume something is to not definitively know all the facts. They are all rumors. Rumors are not facts but speculation. To say that something has something it with without proof is the definition of ignorance.
Thats why I said anecdotal. Never said facts. It still gives us a better idea of what it could be.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
This thread will probably get taken down if you guys keep talking about meth. Let’s keep the discussion to excelsior.
all these forums are already dying. I guess if mods are trying to speed up the process

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
all these forums are already dying. I guess if mods are trying to speed up the process
So is the supplement this thread is about :censored:
Need to start a new thread called PETSD. (Post Excelsior Traumatic Syndrome)

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm in the denial phase of grief
Had some O.G yesterday but too rare too waste for training, managed the most hroughout closet cleaning in years and did so many things my lazy A D H H normally just leave done and had left undone for so long.
Got to save my last scoops for mission impossibles only :ROFLMAO:

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm in the denial phase of grief
With Craze though I kept searching for like 3 years and then having CRZ the O.G also by Driven Sports with same label that barely even had caffeine then I gave up. I also had a bottle of Hydrazine when ut first came out but didn´t cut it either and I gave up trying or believing any new Craze rumours and Excelsior in the beginning I guess wasn´t so well known?
Anyhow I had given up by then and had no stash O.G left to keep me a forum following stimulant grail searching maniac. :unsure:

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Muscleman still in the delusion phase.

lol, JK 😁
At one time during my peak creativity on an O.G peak I did reach out to a professional chemist working for a company looking for and producing new interesting legal compounds and told him the story of O.G Craze and the resemblance of this but it didn´t seem to be a doable prospect for him to get involved into this grail search :cool:.

I am surprised though nothing that similar has been reproduced outside of Driven Sports, Gaspari and Detonate and considering many people will pay much more for this than actual m e t h it would surely have been reproduced and distributed if it was that easy, so must be some quite unique twist to the formula hard to even discover and even harder to reproduce.

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was actually gonna workout today and I am gonna workout, just one more message lol. :ROFLMAO:
I have found that new red 5/24 Excelsior made me chilled out kind of.
My new Gaspari Superpump was pretty good but too much caffeine for me at 400mg in one scoop.
So today I tried half scoop Gaspari and 3/4scoops 5/24 and I got some energy
but again I feel a lazy buzz from this new Excelsior batch....

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
At one time during my peak creativity on an O.G peak I did reach out to a professional chemist working for a company looking for and producing new interesting legal compounds and told him the story of O.G Craze and the resemblance of this but it didn´t seem to be a doable prospect for him to get involved into this grail search :cool:.
The message that was the production of your peak creativity and he received, may have something to do with him declining 😏

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am surprised though nothing that similar has been reproduced outside of Driven Sports, Gaspari and Detonate and considering many people will pay much more for this than actual m e t h it would surely have been reproduced and distributed if it was that easy, so must be some quite unique twist to the formula hard to even discover and even harder to reproduce.
It's the herbs bro

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was actually gonna workout today and I am gonna workout, just one more message lol. :ROFLMAO:
I have found that new red 5/24 Excelsior made me chilled out kind of.
My new Gaspari Superpump was pretty good but too much caffeine for me at 400mg in one scoop.
So today I tried half scoop Gaspari and 3/4scoops 5/24 and I got some energy
but again I feel a lazy buzz from this new Excelsior batch....
Only the 06/2024 are worth it anymore 🙁

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
If a person jump into this thread without Reading the first pages, they will never believe that this is a discussion about something you take before working out.

Reading this. It really sound like a circle of drug addicts talking about what to take. And how to get it.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
😄 I hope you know I'm just busting your balls and poking a little fun = )
I am being truthful and poking fun at myself and this whole Excelsior business at the same time :ROFLMAO: and @Frode Falch to make your message more truthful, in the last line I would leave out:
"it really sound like" :cool:

One little mistake the makers of O.G Execlsior did was adding that touch of truth serum so that some users could do nothing but speak the truth and seek the truth. ;)

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Any insiders heard any updates? WesleyInman?

My guy who knows the owner personally said he was given a heads up about the website change but not to worry, but has had radio silence since with no updates.

Uncle Eddie from MP said radio silence, same from ruesco……not looking good IMO fellas…..

Anyone else? Somebody give us some good news to start the week! 😂😳🤷🏼‍♂️

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any insiders heard any updates? WesleyInman?

My guy who knows the owner personally said he was given a heads up about the website change but not to worry, but has had radio silence since with no updates.

Uncle Eddie from MP said radio silence, same from ruesco……not looking good IMO fellas…..

Anyone else? Somebody give us some good news to start the week! 😂😳🤷🏼‍♂️
Are you still in denial it´s gone? 🧐

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Are you still in denial it´s gone? 🧐
I think one would have to be given that predator nutrition keeps getting stock in from somewhere, agree?

I’ve never known them to sell fake products, so where is their excelsior coming from? Anybody ask and/or find out?

Deeznuts1985

Awards
I think one would have to be given that predator nutrition keeps getting stock in from somewhere, agree?

I’ve never known them to sell fake products, so where is their excelsior coming from? Anybody ask and/or find out?
Idk but I honestly think it’s not the same and the fact that they had a 5/24 and now a 4/24 makes me very suspicious. I’ve bought a couple and they are nowhere near as good.

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
My 4/24, 5/24 (from predator) and 6/24 (from MP) all work fine, so who knows I guess? 🤷🏼‍♂️

I don’t ever use more than 1 scoop max though and generally only 0.5-0.75 so that could be a difference from y’all out here repping the double scoop club (would literally end me if I tried lol) 😂

Deeznuts1985

Awards
My 4/24, 5/24 (from predator) and 6/24 (from MP) all work fine, so who knows I guess? 🤷🏼‍♂️

I don’t ever use more than 1 scoop max though and generally only 0.5-0.75 so that could be a difference from y’all out here repping the double scoop club (would literally end me if I tried lol)
That’s good that you don’t use too much. It’s not fun when you do. I mean it is and then it isn’t lol. What is MP?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If a person jump into this thread without Reading the first pages, they will never believe that this is a discussion about something you take before working out.

Reading this. It really sound like a circle of drug addicts talking about what to take. And how to get it.
what's funny is they don't even know what is in it to make them like it. it's probably just DMAA. doing straight DMAA gives so much euphorea. I don't recommend it though. or if you do, make sure to have a micro scale and be precise with dosage.

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
what's funny is they don't even know what is in it to make them like it. it's probably just DMAA. doing straight DMAA gives so much euphorea. I don't recommend it though. or if you do, make sure to have a micro scale and be precise with dosage.
yeah no it's definitely not just DMAA 😂 Surely it's the fruit extract ;)

tstrogo93

Awards
yo be careful with terms you use to avoid the thread being shut down again fam

tstrogo93

Awards
who has within the past few weeks actually ordered from predator and has a report on the batch they got?

'

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Who cares it’s gone. Website is selling furniture and the only stuff you can buy is shite from predator that’s not even remotely close to the proper stuff.
All who once at least once remember a certain glorious momen
who has within the past few weeks actually ordered from predator and has a report on the batch they got?

'
I ordered twice from Predator and got exactly same white granules in red 5/24 tubs. It is active in its own way but I feel mellow and slightly nauseous and slightly toxic even more than O.G although stimulation and forward energy is lacking.

Drinking and observing how I feel after Predators red 5/24 I feel very little desire to use it again. I have tried a couple of times and at first I was hoping it was some offhand reaction but it consistently feels the same way.
My bottle with Hydrazine don´t do very much for me neither and I am not taking O.G or other strongs stims very often lately.

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
All who once at least once remember a certain glorious momen

I ordered twice from Predator and got exactly same white granules in red 5/24 tubs. It is active in its own way but I feel mellow and slightly nauseous and slightly toxic even more than O.G although stimulation and forward energy is lacking.

Drinking and observing how I feel after Predators red 5/24 I feel very little desire to use it again. I have tried a couple of times and at first I was hoping it was some offhand reaction but it consistently feels the same way.
My bottle with Hydrazine don´t do very much for me neither and I am not taking O.G or other strongs stims very often lately.
excelsior from PN is a scam, hydrazine is a scam. Maybe it was once good but it's now a scam

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Scam I don´t know?
Aren´t we the suckers who still willingly bought them in hope they would be like the most awesome version?

Thank you anyhow those of you who warned me against new PN Excelsior tubs!
Still I was so foolish I had to order twice and I did so again after a trusted source Adamk got a strong 5/24 tubs, and maybe there are a few strong tubs mixed in there to make at least some people report about it being strong.
But really not worth when I read about some users saying out of 5 tubs they got one good tub.
I pretty much gave up on this when the 8/23 sold out. Some of them were less good although some of the were reminiscent of 10/22.
Still because I had a little old stash to keep the dream alive I stayed a little obsessed about this. I don´t like the 6/24 tubs either and I don´t like the 5/24 tubs but I feel the 5/24 tubs surely are active. I keep on trying in different combinations and some focus enhancement but that slight toxic feeling lingers...

Good thing about this though means I am gonna naturally Excel just by giving up messing myself up with this stuff! :ROFLMAO:

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Hydrazine is back to being good again
I’ve mentioned this before on the forum, but I find the perfect combo to be one cap of hydrazine and 0.5-0.75 scoop of excelsior, along with adding 250mg of vitamin C and 2.5G of creatine (for me).

IMO, this creates the old OG Craze stack (using the vitamin C and creatine mono), and it feels the same to me no matter the excelsior batch.

As a bonus, if you go only half scoop of excelsior, the combo lasts you 60 days, which is 10 weeks for me working out 6 days a week, because hydrazine is 60 caps and excelsior is 30 servings a tub……

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
I’ve mentioned this before on the forum, but I find the perfect combo to be one cap of hydrazine and 0.5-0.75 scoop of excelsior, along with adding 250mg of vitamin C and 2.5G of creatine (for me).

IMO, this creates the old OG Craze stack (using the vitamin C and creatine mono), and it feels the same to me no matter the excelsior batch.

As a bonus, if you go only half scoop of excelsior, the combo lasts you 60 days, which is 10 weeks for me working out 6 days a week, because hydrazine is 60 caps and excelsior is 30 servings a tub……
Have you tried black pills hydrazine?

tstrogo93

Awards

i feel like beta alanine also ads too it
even though it wasn't in craze

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
one cap of hydrazine and 0.5-0.75 scoop of excelsior, along with adding 250mg of vitamin C and 2.5G of creatine (for me).

I will try this.. I'll have to go to my local drugstore to get vitamin C

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established

Back in the Craze days I remember a great stack combo that got alot of praise , Craze with a preworkout called Genoymx Origin (Cherry Bomb). Some places even sold it as a stack.

Origin Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 2 Scoops (10g)
Serving Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:
Citrulline 3000 mg
Trimethylglycine 3000 mg
Rhodiola Rosea 500 mg
Theanine 200 mg
Dicaffeine Malate 340 mg

1-1.5 scoops craze and 1 scoop Origin and you were lifting for days...