Excelsior pre workout

tstrogo93

Awards
Probably because of the tingling sensation it gives.
Beta alanine actually has some activity at the GABA receptors as well.
I think this somehow ties in nicely with whatever is in excelsior to round it out

tstrogo93

Awards
No, only ever had the white pills "original formula" that I guess they apparently just went back too lol ?
do you think the combo of exc and hydrazine litterally are the ingredients that were in DS craze or are you just saying the outcome is the same?

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
do you think the combo of exc and hydrazine litterally are the ingredients that were in DS craze or are you just saying the outcome is the same?
I think the outcome is the same (when adding the 250mg of vitamin C and 2.5G of creatine)…..many of the on label ingredients between all 3 are the same except for the vitamin C and the creatine (only in OG Craze)….add those in at those amounts and feels the same to me.

Try it out and see what you think…..

tstrogo93

Awards
I think the outcome is the same (when adding the 250mg of vitamin C and 2.5G of creatine)…..many of the on label ingredients between all 3 are the same except for the vitamin C and the creatine (only in OG Craze)….add those in at those amounts and feels the same to me.

Try it out and see what you think…..
Ive tired it and I agree.
Most noticable thing is it makes the effects lastwayyy longer and more dialed in
I honestlyy think excelisor and hydrazine might be better than craze

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Ive tired it and I agree.
Most noticable thing is it makes the effects lastwayyy longer and more dialed in
I honestlyy think excelisor and hydrazine might be better than craze
Told ya'll :cool:

Better than OG Craze though? Not sure about that, but agree the combo is on the same level performance wise in the gym in terms of results and effects with no comedown (at least for me, IMO)......

Deeznuts1985

Awards
i feel like beta alanine also ads too it
even though it wasn't in craze
Just wondering what role the Vitamin C plays in all of this. What does it do to potentiate the other ingredients?

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Just wondering what role the Vitamin C plays in all of this. What does it do to potentiate the other ingredients?
lol no clue from prop blend perspective….it was on the OG Craze label specifically at 250mg so I threw it in at exact amount for good measure….

Rumor was always that vitamin C helped to synthesis and break down the n-alpha better in the bloodstream but I’m not a chemist….

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
I rank them as:

1) OG craze
2) OG excelsior
3) OG hydrazine
4) black hydrazine
5) post 8/23 light excelsior
6) weak hydrazine

I also really like flame and crack gold edition. But they aint really in the "illegal as ****" division of PWOs. They are kinda the Kings of the legal-ish PWOs.

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
I rank them as:

1) OG craze
2) OG excelsior
3) OG hydrazine
4) black hydrazine
5) post 8/23 light excelsior
6) weak hydrazine

I also really like flame and crack gold edition. But they aint really in the "illegal as ****" division of PWOs. They are kinda the Kings of the legal-ish PWOs.
I haven't used Hydrazine again until recently (using old stock to stack with Excelsior per my prior posts), but are there really 3 versions of Hydrazine? It was my go to after OG Craze left and felt very similar except less long lasting (2-4hrs vs. OG Craze "let me clean the whole house and garage, **** still not tired, Ima start my own business" hours) 😂

What is the difference/dates (assuming exp date like people say on OG excelsior) between OG Hydrazine, Black Hydrazine and Weak Hydrazine?

I personally haven't experienced differences in Excelsior between batches (have used/tried every exp date from 9/21 onward) but I have never used more than 1 scoop, so maybe the effects are more pronounced in the 1+ or 2 scoop club......is this the same with Hydrazine between the 3 versions you describe above?

I have never used more than one cap of Hydrazine at a time as well, though I know that some people swear by 2 caps of Hydrazine......not sure if this varies/differs between versions?

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
excelsior from PN is a scam, hydrazine is a scam. Maybe it was once good but it's now a scam
My sample of Hydrazine contained white capsules. I ordered one bottle and the caps are black.
Been trying it repeatedly with little effect. Took one today and almost felt my eyelids getting heavy. About 1,5 hours later I took 2 more and this time I definitely felt more sleepy.

The bottle Hydrazine latest stock from Predator I have open is one of the least effective supplements I have ever tried, even at three capsules I didn´t feel the slightest energy and even less than a cup of coffee.

Maybe it`s too much conspiracy thinking but maybe Predator put out a number of good bottles at first to get some good reviews and then later refilled with less active batch?
I was following Predators stock of Excelsior 5/24 and the stock of new Hydrazine that came out about the same time. At first they had around 1000 in stock and they both sold and stock was down to about 400 of Hydrazine and then next time I checked Hydrazine showed as having over 1000 in stock.

Congratulations @Frode Falch for getting a good bottle of Hydrazine. Because I believe Frodes testimony there must be different batches going around.
My review of Hydrazine is totally honest and a cup of coffee surely gives me more energy. Even though I don´t like it so much Excelsior exp 5/24 from Predator is clearly active.
The bottle of Hydrazine I have open right now is maybe even less active than CRZ the O.G.
Great thing about this is that I will no more browse Predator for cutting edge stims, at those prices it is really foolish to keep the hope up. Even for lower prices it sucks to buy supplements that lack effect.

Nevertheless foolish to rely on supplements and lets aim above and up nevertheless and have a great weekend people! :love:

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
My sample of Hydrazine contained white capsules. I ordered one bottle and the caps are black.
Been trying it repeatedly with little effect. Took one today and almost felt my eyelids getting heavy. About 1,5 hours later I took 2 more and this time I definitely felt more sleepy.

The bottle Hydrazine latest stock from Predator I have open is one of the least effective supplements I have ever tried.
Barely any caffeine in it neither.
Maybe it`s too much conspiracy thinking but maybe Predator put out a number of good bottles at first and then later refilled with less active batch? I was following Predators stock of Excelsior 5/24 and the stock of new Hydrazine that came out about the same time. At first they had around 1000 in stock and they both sold and stock was down to about 400 of Hydrazine and then next time I checked Hydrazine showed as having over 1000 in stock.

Congratulations @Frode Falch for getting a good bottle of Hydrazine. Because I believe Frodes testimony there must be different batches going around.
My review of Hydrazine is totally honest and a cup of coffee surely gives me more energy. Even though I don´t like it so much Excelsior exp 5/24 from Predator is clearly active.
The bottle of Hydrazine I have open right now is maybe even less active than CRZ the O.G

Nevertheless foolish to rely on supplements and lets aim above and up nevertheless and have a great weekend people! :love:
You dont count as a test subject man. Only OG craze, excelsior, real meth or coke works on your body at this point.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You dont count as a test subject man. Only OG craze, excelsior, real meth or coke works on your body at this point.
Honestly I also use tea and coffee and even half a scoop of Gasparis Superpump with only 200mg of caffeine will surely get my heart racing.
Been trying Hydrazine on its own. Besides Excelsior I have pretty much caffeine only PWOs like Mutant Madness with about 330mg caffeine per scoop and half a scoop of that honestly kicks the butt out of the Hydrazine bottle I have open.
You must have gotten lucky Frode Falch (y)

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

The bottle Hydrazine latest stock from Predator I have open is one of the least effective supplements I have ever tried, even at three capsules I didn´t feel the slightest energy and even less than a cup of coffee.

Maybe it`s too much conspiracy thinking but maybe Predator put out a number of good bottles at first to get some good reviews and then later refilled with less active batch?
I was following Predators stock of Excelsior 5/24 and the stock of new Hydrazine that came out about the same time. At first they had around 1000 in stock and they both sold and stock was down to about 400 of Hydrazine and then next time I checked Hydrazine showed as having over 1000 in stock.

The bottle of Hydrazine I have open right now is maybe even less active than CRZ the O.G.
Great thing about this is that I will no more browse Predator for cutting edge stims, at those prices it is really foolish to keep the hope up. Even for lower prices it sucks to buy supplements that lack effect.

That is EXACTLY my experience with hydrazine. We built different @muscleman

Deeznuts1985

Awards
I just tried the new Hydrazine (black caps) and it was definitely pretty strong. Nowhere as weak as you guys have been talking about but kinda made me feel slightly sick like the newer batches of Excelsior from PN. Everyone talks about Excelsior and Hydrazine as being amazing OR very weak but from my experiences I think it’s very subjective. I can have dramatically different effects from one day to the next. I have used so much of both over the past 2 years that I know I have fried all my receptors therefore not being able to feel the effects as well as I used to. I recently tried some of a 10/22 batch of Excelsior I have and although it was better than all the newest versions by far it definitely did not feel like it used to. I think we all need to take a stim break lol. Both for ourselves but to also boycott PN for trying to deceive people and spend our hard earned money on these inferior versions of great pre-workouts.

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Both the white and black caps. white cap's expiry is 01/2023
I have exp:01/24 black caps, very little activity att all, Excelsior 5/24 I don´t love much but hit much more than this Hydrazine even at 3 caps barely raised my heart rate.
Was sample was white caps and it was some decent called energy much more than the new caps. I took it with other supps first and it never added to the stim and on its own almost sedating to me.
I just tried the new Hydrazine (black caps) and it was definitely pretty strong. Nowhere as weak as you guys have been talking about but kinda made me feel slightly sick like the newer batches of Excelsior from PN. Everyone talks about Excelsior and Hydrazine as being amazing OR very weak but from my experiences I think it’s very subjective. I can have dramatically different effects from one day to the next. I have used so much of both over the past 2 years that I know I have fried all my receptors therefore not being able to feel the effects as well as I used to. I recently tried some of a 10/22 batch of Excelsior I have and although it was better than all the newest versions by far it definitely did not feel like it used to. I think we all need to take a stim break lol. Both for ourselves but to also boycott PN for trying to deceive people and spend our hard earned money on their imposter versions of once great pre-workouts.
I don´t know if you realise that these people at PN are the same people behind Imperial as well as Driven Sports and even if they come from the same companies in the same supplement name I don´t exactly disagree and you are brave to call them imposter versions. I had a strong Hydrazine when it first came out years ago, my recent sample felt okay and definitely another batch.
I actually have two more hydrazine samples and opened the first now and saw that is white as.
Gonna be trying it sober tomorrow morning, my first sample did seem a bit promising otherwise I wouldn´t have ordered a bottle, but definitely another batch in the bottle.
Never loved my first bottle of Hydrazine neither and I was hoping to love my new bottle as well.
A lot of things come down to personal constituition and tolerance but when it comes to some of these products batches seriously differ as well.

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just tried the new Hydrazine (black caps) and it was definitely pretty strong. Nowhere as weak as you guys have been talking about but kinda made me feel slightly sick like the newer batches of Excelsior from PN. Everyone talks about Excelsior and Hydrazine as being amazing OR very weak but from my experiences I think it’s very subjective. I can have dramatically different effects from one day to the next. I have used so much of both over the past 2 years that I know I have fried all my receptors therefore not being able to feel the effects as well as I used to. I recently tried some of a 10/22 batch of Excelsior I have and although it was better than all the newest versions by far it definitely did not feel like it used to. I think we all need to take a stim break lol. Both for ourselves but to also boycott PN for trying to deceive people and spend our hard earned money on their imposter versions of once great pre-workouts.
Tolerance will surely play. Seriously even just a week of total stim break gave 12hrs legs to O.G Excelsior.
Yeah The Hydrazine was seriously the most inactive pwo I have ever tried pretty much getting heavy lids and got pulled towards my bed and even pulled the cover over me and considered lying and just visually training because some say that could be as effective. Lol Then I actually got up and into the kitchen and mixed some quite hard hitting Pump on the beach but that was 2hrs later after having taken 3 Hydrazine and I was so close to fall asleep

And isn´t this called Anabolic Minds
Aiming for our minds growing in anabolic way! :love:(y)

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
black caps?
The Black caps, I don´t think my 5/24 Excelsior is that great but it clearly active in its own way but Hydrazine is pale in comparison, first time I took together it with an another PWO and Imagined was helping with focus but just on its own I haven´t even been able to imagine any benefit.
And imagine that your imagination about how your going to feel after a certain supplement is going in some cases more important that the supplement...

@Sufir mellow euphoria was a nice way of putting it :love:. Feeling mellow euphoria sounds nice but I would rather feel that way without drinkinh Excelsior I dunno, some people seem to be enjoying that, It feels like I have some kind of nerve system buzz and almost electrical sparkles at the top of the back of my mind. I don´t think it is that enjoyable and I also feel slight toxic and uneasy stomach too.
Hot water though in the morning especially but any time really is a great detoxifier in Chinese and Eastern medicine

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
Honestly I also use tea and coffee and even half a scoop of Gasparis Superpump with only 200mg of caffeine will surely get my heart racing.
Been trying Hydrazine on its own. Besides Excelsior I have pretty much caffeine only PWOs like Mutant Madness with about 330mg caffeine per scoop and half a scoop of that honestly kicks the butt out of the Hydrazine bottle I have open.
You must have gotten lucky Frode Falch (y)
Luck dont have anything to do about it. I dont think there is different versions of the latest black pills.

What i think your problem is, Are two things: first of all you dont get the true effect because of your body being permanently messed up from excelsior abuse.

And 2nd because you are chasing the wrong feeling. The crazy hartbeat caffeine rush. Hydrazine was never about that. Not even the original craze was trying to do that.

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alright I’m currently on 1 cap of white hydrazine, 0.75 scoops of excelsior, 2.5g of creatine and 250mg of vitamin C and holy **** I’m dialed in

kudos for the find @Carolina Kid

Deeznuts1985

Awards
Back in the Craze days I remember a great stack combo that got alot of praise , Craze with a preworkout called Genoymx Origin (Cherry Bomb). Some places even sold it as a stack.

Origin Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 2 Scoops (10g)
Serving Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:
Citrulline 3000 mg
Trimethylglycine 3000 mg
Rhodiola Rosea 500 mg
Theanine 200 mg
Dicaffeine Malate 340 mg

1-1.5 scoops craze and 1 scoop Origin and you were lifting for days...
They still have Genomyx Origin available a lot of place.

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Alright I’m currently on 1 cap of white hydrazine, 0.75 scoops of excelsior, 2.5g of creatine and 250mg of vitamin C and holy **** I’m dialed in

kudos for the find @Carolina Kid
💯👆🏻🙌🏻

I’m gonna make believers out of y’all on this!!! 😎

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
I am a bit apprehensive about trying it only because I know I will love it and that’s a damn expensive stack!
Like I said before, Trust me on this one brother!

Try that stack just once and ride that OG Craze dragon feeling to summer gainz…. 😎

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
a few people here including me. Experience goes from straight up just fruit punch to a mellow euphoria
Did you buy the latest 4/24 from Predator as well?

Did anybody buy the latest Excelsior 4/24 from Predator and is it the same like the last white grainy batch exp 5/24 in red tubs from PN?

Mellow euphoria is a nice expression. I can understand some people feel that way but a bit too much of mellow for my liking.

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did you buy the latest 4/24 from Predator as well?

Did anybody buy the latest Excelsior 4/24 from Predator and is it the same like the last white grainy batch exp 5/24 in red tubs from PN?

Mellow euphoria is a nice expression. I can understand some people feel that way but a bit too much of mellow for my liking.
no I gave up on PN

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
no I gave up on PN
I think you made a good choice.
My Hydrazine sample with white caps had some mild effect but the black capsules in the bottle are quite flat in my experience. Not saying it is super supplement but half scoop of Gaspari Superpump Aggression blew 3 caps of Hydrazine out of the water

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think you made a good choice.
My Hydrazine sample with white caps had some mild effect but the black capsules in the bottle are quite flat in my experience. Not saying it is super supplement but half scoop of Gaspari Superpump Aggression blew 3 caps of Hydrazine out of the water
I've heard that Gaspari Superpump is another spiked product, like Phenta Plex and excelsior. Does it feel like that?

tstrogo93

Awards
I have exp:01/24 black caps, very little activity att all, Excelsior 5/24 I don´t love much but hit much more than this Hydrazine even at 3 caps barely raised my heart rate.
Was sample was white caps and it was some decent called energy much more than the new caps. I took it with other supps first and it never added to the stim and on its own almost sedating to me.

I don´t know if you realise that these people at PN are the same people behind Imperial as well as Driven Sports and even if they come from the same companies in the same supplement name I don´t exactly disagree and you are brave to call them imposter versions. I had a strong Hydrazine when it first came out years ago, my recent sample felt okay and definitely another batch.
I actually have two more hydrazine samples and opened the first now and saw that is white as.
Gonna be trying it sober tomorrow morning, my first sample did seem a bit promising otherwise I wouldn´t have ordered a bottle, but definitely another batch in the bottle.
Never loved my first bottle of Hydrazine neither and I was hoping to love my new bottle as well.
A lot of things come down to personal constituition and tolerance but when it comes to some of these products batches seriously differ as well.
[/QUOTE

Ya old hydrazine was diff for surrrrrre.
Exclelsior for the most part up until recently held up.

But to me hydrazine has been changed for a while

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've heard that Gaspari Superpump is another spiked product, like Phenta Plex and excelsior. Does it feel like that?
Superpump really feels like it has the 400mg caffeine that is on the label and that is actually more caffeine than what I am comfortable with. There is a bit of mood elevation I think. Excelsior 5/24 feels a bit more of that mellow euphoria that @zufir mentioned but for me I feel equal parts of mild nausea as well as mellow with Excelsior 5/24 so Superpump would actually work better for me for a workout if it wasn´t too much caffeine. Think I am gonna try a bit less than a full scoop of Superpump next time.

I can´t say Superpump it´s spiked for sure , it feels a bit like that PEA that is listed on the label lasts for some time. But this raw cocoa powder I have also gives me a pretty nice mood boost although not that long lasting and also kind of mellow.
I am thinking somehow raw cocoa in combination with other things can be both a feel good and if something else on top energy boosting combo. Raw cocoa feels both nice and healthy, Excelsior 5/24 has a bit of the same kind of warming mood aspect to it although it feels artificial and slightly toxic to me.

Anybody ordered 4/24 Excelsior and have found it to be same as the last red 5/24s from Predator?
I wouldn´t expect any new superbatches and personally I would rather mix up some cocoa combination rather than have more Excelsior 5/24 🤩

Deeznuts1985

Awards
they got me
They did?? You bought one? I’m so sorry. I knew these mf’s were trying to bank on people trying to believe it was like the original. Bunch of frauds. Should take out a class action lawsuit for everyone that got screwed by them.

tstrogo93

Awards
They did?? You bought one? I’m so sorry. I knew these mf’s were trying to bank on people trying to believe it was like the original. Bunch of frauds. Should take out a class action lawsuit for everyone that got screwed by them.
LOL. I mean i jknew it was prob a scam but figured its only 50 bucks to gamble here and maybe there was a .5% chance it could be a repackaging of thermal

Deeznuts1985

Awards
LOL. I mean i jknew it was prob a scam but figured its only 50 bucks to gamble here and maybe there was a .5% chance it could be a repackaging of thermal
Only 50 bucks? Can I have 50 bucks? Lol

Deeznuts1985

Awards
Superpump really feels like it has the 400mg caffeine that is on the label and that is actually more caffeine than what I am comfortable with. There is a bit of mood elevation I think. Excelsior 5/24 feels a bit more of that mellow euphoria that @zufir mentioned but for me I feel equal parts of mild nausea as well as mellow with Excelsior 5/24 so Superpump would actually work better for me for a workout if it wasn´t too much caffeine. Think I am gonna try a bit less than a full scoop of Superpump next time.

I can´t say Superpump it´s spiked for sure , it feels a bit like that PEA that is listed on the label lasts for some time. But this raw cocoa powder I have also gives me a pretty nice mood boost although not that long lasting and also kind of mellow.
I am thinking somehow raw cocoa in combination with other things can be both a feel good and if something else on top energy boosting combo. Raw cocoa feels both nice and healthy, Excelsior 5/24 has a bit of the same kind of warming mood aspect to it although it feels artificial and slightly toxic to me.

Anybody ordered 4/24 Excelsior and have found it to be same as the last red 5/24s from Predator?
I wouldn´t expect any new superbatches and personally I would rather mix up some cocoa combination rather than have more Excelsior 5/24 🤩
The PEA on the label for Gaspari Superpump Aggression is not the PEA(phenylethylamine) in all other pres and fat burners. This PEA is N-Palmitoylethanolamide. I think it’s somehow related to CBD. Not sure but haven’t seen it in any other preworkouts or fat burners. It’s funny and coincidental that when DS Craze was on the market that Gaspari had Detonate which was laced with the same type of designer amph as Craze. Are we seeing history repeat itself?? I’ve never tried Gaspari Superpump Aggression but now I want to lol.

Deeznuts1985

Awards
no i need it to buy super pump aggression loll
Haha me too. If you do end up trying it (Superpump Aggression) could you please share your experiences with me? I would really appreciate it. Thanks. Take care.

tstrogo93

Awards
Haha me too. If you do end up trying it (Superpump Aggression) could you please share your experiences with me? I would really appreciate it. Thanks. Take care.
btw my local supp store carries this fat burner called alfa speed...really hard to find but has feels to a mild thermal spark

tstrogo93

Awards

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
btw my local supp store carries this fat burner called alfa speed...really hard to find but has feels to a mild thermal spark
I don't want to inspire to disappointing Superpump experiences! I feel sorry to have brought it up!
To make it clear , it was nothing like Craze or O.G Excelsior nor Gaspari Detoante. There might have been a hint of something PEA like but honestly I think I felt a similar but even stronger happier PEA buzz from this really fresh and nice raw cocoa powder I got off amazon in Europe. It was anyhow fairly descent for being a high caffeine PWO but probably some guarana and fresh raw cocoa will give me a stronger and happier buzz!

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone ordered any other PWOs from Predator Nutrition, such as DS Frenzy or DS Crz? I know that the "versions" of these products sold by US retailers get mostly ho-hum reviews, but a few of the reviews on Predator's website for Frenzy compare it to Excelsior, so I wonder if the Frenzy/Crz lots sold by European retailers might have stronger, uh, "herbs" than those sold by US retailers. Really tempted to buy a tub of one or both of those products but really don't want to get ripped off again (especially after having wasted so much money on bunk Excelsior tubs).

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Has anyone ordered any other PWOs from Predator Nutrition, such as DS Frenzy or DS Crz? I know that the "versions" of these products sold by US retailers get mostly ho-hum reviews, but a few of the reviews on Predator's website for Frenzy compare it to Excelsior, so I wonder if the Frenzy/Crz lots sold by European retailers might have stronger, uh, "herbs" than those sold by US retailers. Really tempted to buy a tub of one or both of those products but really don't want to get ripped off again (especially after having wasted so much money on bunk Excelsior tubs).
Those products are mild, no matter where purchased from. Don't bother, if looking for a stronger pwo. And those PN reviews are questionable at best, across the site.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those products are mild, no matter where purchased from. Don't bother, if looking for a stronger pwo. And those PN reviews are questionable at best, across the site.
So I guess we're still waiting on another sketchy PWO to steal the throne from Excelsior? LOL

Deeznuts1985

Awards
So I guess we're still waiting on another sketchy PWO to steal the throne from Excelsior? LOL
I actually bought a tub of Frenzy and I thought it felt pretty good. Better than 75% of the stuff currently on the market. Very good energy and I have taken everything out there, well almost lol.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually bought a tub of Frenzy and I thought it felt pretty good. Better than 75% of the stuff currently on the market. Very good energy and I have taken everything out there, well almost lol.
Anything in the way of euphoria like the old Excelsior used to provide?

Deeznuts1985

Awards
Anything in the way of euphoria like the old Excelsior used to provide?
Absolutely not lol. Sorry. I know it’s a downer but maybe it’s worth a shot if you are looking for something different.