Excelsior pre workout

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
"Ashes to ashes
powder to dust"

I said as I poured the last remaining Excelsior powder in the cemetery ground.
No more shall you like m e t h poisons men´s minds with addiction and temporary excellence only to leave them wrecks.

May strange and beautiful flowers and herbs grow out of your remains.

R.I.P 🥀

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Am saving one last tub though.

Once a year on Excelsior memorial day
I will dryscoop and dance all night long with no one else but my beloved dumbbells
In between my sets I will write poetry and messages to no one else
but only to those with minds anabolic enough to comprehend

Only joking!
Would never dryscopp such a beverage!
but pour it in my finest purple crystal glass like emperors of ancient kingdoms!

Have put my own label on top of my Excelsior tub:
Not for mere mortals!
Only for those worthy of being emperors!
at least emperors over their own lives and their own anabolic minds

May your minds always stay anabolic! 💖

Last edited:

Deeznuts1985

Awards
Am saving one last tub though.

Once a year on Excelsior memorial day
I will dryscoop and dance all night long with no one else but my beloved dumbbells
In between my sets I will write poetry and messages to no one else
but only to those with minds anabolic enough to comprehend

Only joking!
Would never dryscopp such a beverage!
but pour it in my finest purple crystal glass like emperors of ancient kingdoms!

Have put my own label on top of my Excelsior tub:
Not for mere mortals!
Only for those worthy of being emperors!
at least emperors over their own lives and their own anabolic minds

May your minds always stay anabolic!
I loved both love notes to our beloved Excelsior haha. Very well done and very well said. Shaken over ice with an orange wedge and drank from a pure crystal champagne glass. It’s also very good with a little grey goose lol.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I loved both love notes to our beloved Excelsior haha. Very well done and very well said. Shaken over ice with an orange wedge and drank from a pure crystal champagne glass. It’s also very good with a little grey goose lol.
Thank you for the compliment but the honor goes to Excelsior.
Your appreciation proves you have a truly anabolic mind 💪

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is my Excelsior cup

The amethyst crystal gets charged with imperial nutrition.
The skulls are actually part of magic that is secret.

Real crystal skulls of little people whose souls were bond and sacrifice to seal the power of Imperial nutrion.
(they will forever be enslaved but whenever we drink the elexir surely these hungry souls will be sucking up som vitality.

Careful though not getting boasted up when drinking Excelsior from a cup like that!

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It actually looks perfect for OG Craze. Remember how awful the grape flavor of OG Craze was lol.
When you drink the purple juice made of the heart shaped purple herb
may you regain the powers of the Black Panther! 🤩

Just watched the Marvel movie Black Panther for the first time, and that's the secret of his superpowers.
Like Driven sports said it was a mysterious orchid that was the source of the dendrobium.
Is that some synchronicity or?
How does it work with synchronisity? If we try and open our hearts and minds.
Although these supplements had me going a bit on overdrive for some times

Running on overdrive is risky for anyone and the risk of
or when with the crash is universally true to some extent.
Some tolerate more longer and I guess occasional use like some responsible users here is pretty harmless
Regular use long time even in small amounts is against my own better health I know

I happened to have some Excelsior before working out yesterday,
The danger is that in the gym it can have people push beyond their physical limits and I have worked out very little using Excelsior
I thought I was gonna slim down my weight to be lighter
and more functional for summer hiking and dancing.

But as I now realise I often do I push up above and beyond.
And suddenly I am at my maximum weight ever but belly fat shrinking
But looking pretty swole for being me
I am afraid of the swell bully I see in the mirror when I looking at me!

have gone from barely breathing just before Easter to slowest ever.
soreness getting less after some time but after my beyond Excelsior workout
I felt this intense muscle soreness lol But I guess most people here know what I am talking about

Not condoning risky PWO supplements although I have had sticky fingers in a couple of tubs myself lol
With age I have in a way become more sensitive to stimulants
Many of them even the natural ones like guayana and Yerbamate can be draining on adrenal glands
They can lead to exhaustion or masking exhaustion.

I also read about a rare case when a user while under the influence of certain supplements developed this kind of online muscular persona posting in some online internet forum. Lol

Good night people!
One of the greatest things about not using Excelsior is getting sleepy at night! :love:

Last edited:

Deeznuts1985

Awards
I thought the same exact thing about Black Panther and the Purple Heart shaped herb that gave him his superpowers. Definitely Craze with some Excelsior mixed in lol.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I thought the same exact thing about Black Panther and the Purple Heart shaped herb that gave him his superpowers. Definitely Craze with some Excelsior mixed in lol.
Dendrobium flowers comes in varieties of colors
but the top photo of it in wikipedia is purple:

In the online article in USA today from 2013:
"Driven Sports says its labs' tests indicate the presence of "n-beta DEPEA" in Craze", that they claim was found in dendrobium flowers,
and that this compound is "a related but very different substance" from the n,alpha DEPEA identified in Monday's journal article in which it was written that this is a cousin of, or a so called analogue of actual m e t h.

The company said it is "very difficult to distinguish these two substances unless you know precisely what you are looking for and are using the proper test methodology."
In an e-mailed statement, the journal article's authors said that "their argument holds no merit" and that Driven Sports is "just throwing out new chemical names to try to confuse."
The authors said that n-beta DEPEA is "a completely different molecule" and that the differences in the molecule would have made them act differently on two of the three tests they ran.

Apologies for throwing too blocks of text at you at times!
Being off Excelsior some time I get some distance to my own occasionally hyped up mind.

A goal of my anabolic mind is to try and communicate better with people and to try and simplify information and messages I want to share with people in a more accessible way.
Cutting away unnecessary and repetitive words

On annual excelsior day I might let my self loose though and write some strange and hopefully meaningful, beautiful and inspiring Excelsior poetry as well.

Still though I would personally welcome more little drops of poetic spice in many texts.
Often scientific text and academic texts can be almost painfully dry in its lack of poetry beauty and hard to get through and they give some people the definition A D H D because of that,

when it´s actually their fault for throwing so much boring texts and regulation upon the people! Lol.
Instead of acknowledging people artistic talents they label them autistic instead of encouraging them to stay artistic and develop that.

If we keep our minds alive and anabolic and our communication inspired from our hearts and what we believe is true it will both much easier and more fun.
We can´t aim to tear town ancient structures of intellectual cultures created by humans.

Only try to change oneself is challenging enough,
But if we can change ourselves for the better then we will indirectly change the world.

Stay gloriously above and beyond

In Excelsis Deo ❤

Last edited:

Deeznuts1985

Awards
IMG_0960.JPG

Very well said and very well done. You are a very smart man. Very gifted with your poetry and the written word. Maybe we could write a book of poetry just about Craze and Excelsior haha. I actually have been saving this tub just to always remember lol. If we don’t remember our past then we are doomed to make the same mistakes. I saved this like a trophy lol. I know it’s not the original grape purple flavor but I remembered I had been saving this.

Deeznuts1985

Awards
I remember the whole dendrobium thing. I even went out and bought just denbrobium extract thinking it would be just as good. Of course it was nothing close because it wasn’t the n-beta-DEPEA. The actually flower doesn’t contain what DS was claiming was in it.

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
I remember the whole dendrobium thing. I even went out and bought just denbrobium extract thinking it would be just as good. Of course it was nothing close because it wasn’t the n-beta-DEPEA. The actually flower doesn’t contain what DS was claiming was in it.
Haha i did the same. With no effect at all

Maximiliaan

Awards
Some gossip for people. I was chatting to the owner of predator and asked him about some of the stuff here and he told me that there’s a lot of stuff written here, like a truck owner supposedly owning imperial that’s “fantastical” (his phrase). He said the relationship with imperial is rock solid, he orders from same monthly pretty much and thinks they are gonna be exclusive with predator. Lol he said ignore the rumours here and the product hasn’t changed although he personally thinks it should be made stronger cos people get used to the potency.

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Some gossip for people. I was chatting to the owner of predator and asked him about some of the stuff here and he told me that there’s a lot of stuff written here, like a truck owner supposedly owning imperial that’s “fantastical” (his phrase). He said the relationship with imperial is rock solid, he orders from same monthly pretty much and thinks they are gonna be exclusive with predator. Lol he said ignore the rumours here and the product hasn’t changed although he personally thinks it should be made stronger cos people get used to the potency.
Shouldn’t be a problem for them to stock Thermal Spark or new batches of Excelsior soon then… 😉

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol he said ignore the rumours here and the product hasn’t changed although he personally thinks it should be made stronger cos people get used to the potency.
Many of the experienced guys say, the product has changed….It’s common for these companies to sell tons, and then water down subsequent batches….(I’ve seen it in the fragrance realm too…A company will put out an amazing cologne, and then reformulate the next batches, for example, La Nuit delhomme)

His second point is just as absurd…Make an already extremely potent product (that has already put a member here in the hospital) even stronger?! …Some people abuse these pres, that’s why they ‘get used to the potency’ 🤦‍♂️

I like to ‘fly’ just as much as the next guy….but not with spiked/undisclosed labels and “hoping that I didn’t waste my money on some magic tub of pre”

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
This is not a attack on you. You are just the messenger. But thats just stupid.

Deeznuts1985

Awards
Like Frode said this is not an attack on anyone but everything is very suspicious. The owner of Predator has a relationship with Imperial is that is “rock solid”?? Like the statues that are on their website? The guy starts with a way out there theory about the owner of Imperial Nutrition being a truck driver: 1st of all what does that matter? 2nd It’s a diversion tactic to make it seem like some of the more accurate experiences from people are not quite trustworthy. Especially those claiming the product has changed and/or it’s not as good as it used to be. Words like “pretty much” as far as orders go makes my spidey sense go off. Honestly no one really knows what’s going on with Imperial anymore. Just an opinion.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Like Frode said this is not an attack on anyone but everything is very suspicious. The owner of Predator has a relationship with Imperial is that is “rock solid”?? Like the statues that are on their website? The guy starts with a way out there theory about the owner of Imperial Nutrition being a truck driver: 1st of all what does that matter? 2nd It’s a diversion tactic to make it seem like some of the more accurate experiences from people are not quite trustworthy. Especially those claiming the product has changed and/or it’s not as good as it used to be. Words like “pretty much” as far as orders go makes my spidey sense go off. Honestly no one really knows what’s going on with Imperial anymore. Just an opinion.
Logical Deduction says the have been very closely since Craze, sold the last overpriced weaker Craze and then the first new DS products and now last to sell Excelsior.
" he said ignore the rumours here and the product hasn’t changed"!
I think most people who have tried a couple of tubs different batches etc are knows there are variations to them smaller or less.
There are similarities between different tubs though lol

@Deeznuts1985 "makes my spidey sense go off"
Those who have drunken the purple heartshaped flower will have the knowledge! (Can´t promise the dendrobium DS talked about works!:unsure:)

95% of the people who have tried a couple of tubs from different batches knows they give different experiences
even though they also give somewhat similar experiences.
There might be some users who actually don´t feel much difference between different uses although that actually surprises me the.
I have about four different dates of tubs open and I know they are very different in their own ways. One of them being a bit of a remote cousin experience wise :)

View attachment 217549

Very well said and very well done. You are a very smart man. Very gifted with your poetry and the written word. Maybe we could write a book of poetry just about Craze and Excelsior haha. I actually have been saving this tub just to always remember lol. If we don’t remember our past then we are doomed to make the same mistakes. I saved this like a trophy lol. I know it’s not the original grape purple flavor but I remembered I had been saving this.
What was even stronger and the strongest supplement I have ever taken was Craze summer tea limited. That was clearly on another level even compared to a strong grape tub.

Summer teas was one of the last ones and maybe they just throw in some of their bast stash in it.
But my first scoop in my hotel room in Mumbai and listen to AFX Analaords a very dramatic techno album with Aphex Twins trademark and hints of sadness and beauty. I was seeing color and reflecting upon myself and so many things at the same time.

Then I headed out in the madness that is Mumbai, well it is actually kind of quite compared to other larga cramoped cities that are more noisy and aggressive at the same time.
In loud India there is a certain calm of privacy on Bombays subway and one can enjoy the sciencefiction like emotion of Aphex Twin while maneouvring the town.
Headed for my Gold Gym Advanced Personal Trainer course up in a skyscraper in Mumbai.
Crap class kinda scamming people who never even trained themselves they was gonna become personal trainers making cash after this stereoptype old school mill following high volume programs like Arnolds

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
View attachment 217549

Thank you so much, I have struggled both reading and writing when the content is against my heart but with Excelsior it really flows by itself.
Used to write really terrible alcoholic infused poetry in messages on sometimes hour long train commute back from a party in the morning next day while living in Tokyo Japan.
You know I used to have the working project title on my posts: excerpts from a temporary stim junike´s diary

Last edited:

megadeth1391

Awards
Something i noticed upon getting an old tub of Olympus Labs Re1gn off of ebay. The container is the same size as Excelsior as well as the scooper.....Also the Old Post Rd, Edison NJ address is present on the Re1gn and Excelsior labels.....Could Imperial have actually been OL secretly? interesting to think about hahah

Deeznuts1985

Awards
Something i noticed upon getting an old tub of Olympus Labs Re1gn off of ebay. The container is the same size as Excelsior as well as the scooper.....Also the Old Post Rd, Edison NJ address is present on the Re1gn and Excelsior labels.....Could Imperial have actually been OL secretly? interesting to think about hahah
Hmm very very interesting…I never got to try OL Re1gn but I heard it was insanely strong. I think I’m going to have to try to find some lol. Imperial Olympus Excelere1gn = new secret formula and product lol.

Deeznuts1985

Awards
DS Frenzy also has the same size but harder plastic tub and same size scoop. But so does USP Labs Jack’d and Venom, I think kinda lol. I also think we are grasping at straws though at this point lol. Long live Excelsior!

megadeth1391

Awards
DS Frenzy also has the same size but harder plastic tub and same size scoop. But so does USP Labs Jack’d and Venom, I think kinda lol. I also think we are grasping at straws though at this point lol. Long live Excelsior!
haha yeah we could be, i think the thing that really blew my mind was the adress on both labels, could be a coincidence though! Tbh i prefer Re1gn over Excelsior, for some reason Excelsior put me in this realllllly depressed but focused mood, i was somewhere between "all that matters is what's in front of me" and "I could go home and eat a gun tonight" it was weird as hell lol had to sell the remainder of the tub to a friend
Re1gn for me is more of a high energy/happy focus/tunnel vision, definitely one of my all time favorites

Deeznuts1985

Awards
haha yeah we could be, i think the thing that really blew my mind was the adress on both labels, could be a coincidence though! Tbh i prefer Re1gn over Excelsior, for some reason Excelsior put me in this realllllly depressed but focused mood, i was somewhere between "all that matters is what's in front of me" and "I could go home and eat a gun tonight" it was weird as hell lol had to sell the remainder of the tub to a friend
Re1gn for me is more of a high energy/happy focus/tunnel vision, definitely one of my all time favorites
God! Mega please don’t take Excelsior ever again. That’s not good.

I really want to try Re1gn now lol. I agree with most of what you said about Excelsior. I loved Excelsior for the most part, especially older batches but some of the newer ones made me feel unmotivated and depressed.

megadeth1391

Awards
God! Mega please don’t take Excelsior ever again. That’s not good.

I really want to try Re1gn now lol. I agree with most of what you said about Excelsior. I loved Excelsior for the most part, especially older batches but some of the newer ones made me feel unmotivated and depressed.
oh no never again, that was such a bad experience lol i dont remember what the exp date was on mine but i bought it in like summer of 2020, definitely some weird stuff lol definitely try Re1gn if you can find some, if youre into DMAA theres some OG wicked on Ebay for about 50 bucks, a little pricey but worth it if you want to take a time machine back to 2016 lol

Deeznuts1985

Awards
oh no never again, that was such a bad experience lol i dont remember what the exp date was on mine but i bought it in like summer of 2020, definitely some weird stuff lol definitely try Re1gn if you can find some, if youre into DMAA theres some OG wicked on Ebay for about 50 bucks, a little pricey but worth it if you want to take a time machine back to 2016 lol
Good, I’m glad you aren’t going to take it again. Thanks for the info! I may have to try the Wicked lol. I’m still searching around for any Re1gn though. Hopefully someone has some.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I figured it out.

It's what you think it is. Some of you picked it up.

But leave it be. Don't ruin a good thing. Keep it off the radar. Stop sharing what it is.

UK has diff rules and their feds dont go raiding businesses over suppz like they do here. They dont send cops w m-4s to go to a supp store over a stimulant, but they do here. Big difference.

You know who else claims to be a truck driver?? Fuckface Joe Biden. And he's useless human being and politician.

At least our truck driver makes a great preworkout. The only thing Biden has done is **** the USA for many years to come.

Deeznuts1985

Awards
I figured it out.

It's what you think it is. Some of you picked it up.

But leave it be. Don't ruin a good thing. Keep it off the radar. Stop sharing what it is.

UK has diff rules and their feds dont go raiding businesses over suppz like they do here. They dont send cops w m-4s to go to a supp store over a stimulant, but they do here. Big difference.

You know who else claims to be a truck driver?? Fuckface Joe Biden. And he's useless human being and politician.

At least our truck driver makes a great preworkout. The only thing Biden has done is **** the USA for many years to come.
Ok, we didn’t have to bring politics into this because everything said up to this point was unbiased and I think we should keep it that way. This is all about people’s love for supplements, NOT hate for other people. Try to keep hate out of your life at all costs.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will say that I finally tried Hydrazine and it is nothing close to it thermal spark or excelsior. Granted, I have only tried it at 1 cap. It was pretty lackluster. Do you guys use two caps at a time or stack it with something?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IDK if re1gn/I am supr3m is excelsior, but that is my favorite pre workout of all time

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
I will say that I finally tried Hydrazine and it is nothing close to it thermal spark or excelsior. Granted, I have only tried it at 1 cap. It was pretty lackluster. Do you guys use two caps at a time or stack it with something?
I stack one cap of hydrazine with 0.5-0.75 scoop of excelsior, 250 mg of vitamin C and 2.5 tsp of creatine and feels exactly like OG Craze to me……give it a go, has worked for others too that have tried and confirmed in this post…..

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Samee address on Craze tub as well as tub size and shape, dont have any Craze scoops left to compare but both Excelsior and Craze have 5,4 grams active ingredients in one scoop,
old Craze was pretty cheap considering that!
3 for 2 at 59:80$ at Bobybuilding.com Craze once was!

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I stack one cap of hydrazine with 0.5-0.75 scoop of excelsior, 250 mg of vitamin C and 2.5 tsp of creatine and feels exactly like OG Craze to me……give it a go, has worked for others too that have tried and confirmed in this post…..
I an sure that works for you but honestly

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
I an sure that works for you but honestly
yes, disclaimer that it may not work for everyone as nothing works for every single person…..then again, I had little to no variance between excelsior tubs in all my batches, most likely due to not ever going over a full scoop regardless of any stack…..

tstrogo93

Awards
has anyone ordered from predator recently and if so how does the consistency look of the powder?

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
has anyone ordered from predator recently and if so how does the consistency look of the powder?
Not excelsior but I ordered another big favourite- hydrazine from Predator . I have been taking it for years . Always 1 tablet . Latest tub I bought has a slightly different ingredient label , the tablets are now black instead of white and the effects are different . Always loved how smooth it was but unfortunately this is different . Much more jittery and not anywhere as smooth . It feels stronger to me too but not in a good way .
Dunno if anybody else has bought some lately ?