Excelsior pre workout

tstrogo93

Awards
that sounds sus man
[/QUOTE
I currently have 04/2024, 06/2024 and 05/2024 and can confirm that 04/2024 is fine and similar to 06/2024.

05/2024 on the other hand is straight up fruit punch

We went back in time because 06/2024 was obtainable via retailers and officially the latest batch, then PN came out with their 05/2024 only available through them and now they've come out with 04/2024
so when did you obtain your 4/24 is this a "new 4/24?"

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Got it through bodyshock pro (another sketchy retailer), at first I thought they had given me duds but I took a break of stims and gave it another shot and it's alright ;)

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
I currently have 04/2024, 06/2024 and 05/2024 and can confirm that 04/2024 is fine and similar to 06/2024.

05/2024 on the other hand is straight up fruit punch

We went back in time because 06/2024 was obtainable via retailers and officially the latest batch, then PN came out with their 05/2024 only available through them and now they've come out with 04/2024
Imagine if they just put an 04/24 exp label on there just so people would think its an older batch and buy more lmao

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldn't say 157 resets your tolerance. if anything some people report having stimulant resistance after
What is your personal experience of BPC-157 in the context that you put it?

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Sorry for distrusting you lol,

I wonder do you always use Excelsior just before a workout?
Personally I have been saving my Excelsior for mental tasks. I guess some people are more sensitive to subtle differences in different batches. and if you workout hard you might be less sensitive to the nuances than if you use it before mental tasks.

I have a tendency towards insomnia and even the peak of the experience is a little bit similar the large difference is that my mind is still good to go seven hours later on O.G and still cant sleep 12 hours later even on less than one scoop.

Both my 5/24 were exactly the same for me, same powder texture taste and effect, clearly what I call psychoactive but personally I felt more mellow. The 6/24 I had is a bit stronger but also the same shorter lasting stuff.
I also get nause on the newer stuff and puked the only time I had 1,5 scoops 6/24. Puked having almost 2 scoops in a day 5/24 although spaced apart.
These times I didn´t feel stimmed out it was just a toxic feeling and nausea.
Had I been younger I might have enjoyed these while putting on some music and kicking back hearing kinda enhanced.
Honestly I don´t enjoy these very much and have only doses the 5/25 4 maybe once I tried it in addition to a more caffeine based PWO and the 5/24 did not enhance the stim power or focus much.
But its is good I knew it was gonna be over soon when the batches started changing.
For functionality and mentally the o.G Excelsior was great.

Part of me though am aware at the same time O.G twisted my personality into becoming more ego driven and even lying to myself.
Truth is that during the peak I am fast at typing and physical endurance is unlimited and awareness is enhanced but the mania... And amazing thing about it is that sometimes I barely slept or just a few hours very lightly and then if I had some more the next day maybe just barely upping the dosage the natural exhaustedness from lack of sleep isn´t there...
But really what the stims do, once we are used to them they barely take us back to baseline and being used to any kind of stim most people are lacking a substantial in functional capacity even if they give up coffeee

And nnstead of writing a good book I keep writing mediocre chapters of "A Temporary StimJunkie´s Diary" lol
Truth though I don´t have much imagination so unfortunately most if is true from the subjective perspective of a person under the influence of Excelsior lol

Even from my first scoop of what I clearlt felt to be different active when the season of the harvest for the new Excelsior changed I lost my chemical infatuation because this wasn´t the foxy seductive chemical lady that took me for such exhilarating dances in my mind and body.
I only use excelsior before a workout now yes.

I do this because:

1) I find the body absorbs it better without the aforementioned post come down side effects

2) It’s the best pre workout I’ve ever used next to OG CRAZE, so I figure why waste it if not working out. It is, after all, a pre workout, though I get why people would use it for focus. I did the same thing when COVID hit and all gyms were shut down when I first got a sample to try.

Net, I think it works bests for working out or having some physical activity to do, so I only use it for working out these days, and find that is how it works best….

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
@Carolina Kid Would you mind sharing what specific 14 panel test you have used?
Would it not even give a false positive for an a m p h or m e t h analogue?
Do you know Craze showed positive on 14 panel tests? At least according to wikipedia Crazed contained https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N,α-Diethylphenethylamine

---I think most of us O.G people have read the rumours on youtube and reddit about what O.G contained but due to old thread shut down , maybe due to such discussion or am I looking at myself with too much grandeur or the opposite if some of Muscleman´s rambling went to far sometimes? Maybe not just that but maybe because of too clearly spelling out some associations?
I read up on that and reports of that and it did sound similar to Excelsior but even if certain fruits still are legal in some countries the same fruits have been illegal in many since many years back and also psychoactive blanket ban in U.K

Psychoactive blanket ban lol. Do you know how they decide if something is psychoactive or nor. Well its a group of weirdos like me who get to test it. After I ingest the substance i get on with my writing as usual and then what I have written is read by a wellread juru who decides if the person writing it was under the influence of a psychoactive substance or not?

If it was the most rumoured forbidden analogue fruit I have read up that it very likely should show up on a 14 panel test as an analogue at least according to some local forums in Northern Europe.

If it had been easy to detect and same as in Craze competitors as in the case with Craze would surely have been interest in making it know that there was something that resembeled something know and that could be considered illegal

I have had an O.G bottle Detonate to compare with. Detonate is also very nice and quite similar but less long lasting than O.G
My guess has been and still is that it is something similar to Craze . In the O.G due to a different season the herbs and fruits had a certain activity and in the newer in my experience there is clearly another active.
I am just an internet browser and have no chemical or herb or fruits professional skill but I am quite sensitive to how my mind and bodys is affected to different compounds.

I am looking forward to detox myself from what I feel is also a toxic feeling from my gut all up my spine all the way up to the back of my head. It is a little warm and fuzzy and tingling but very possible also some nerve endings being slightly fried from neurotoxicity and inflammation of the nerve system.
The Stimjunkie within me loves the O.G but its running out and the better me knows without these stronger stims that mess with sleep, if I can only accept to get through being a little bit less energised for awhile natural energy will return
here you go: https://www.cvs.com/shop/drugconfirm-home-drug-test-cup-prodid-1012886

14 panel test, FDA approved and can send for lab analysis in depth further confirmation.

Negative every time, most recently after a 10/22 batch. Hence the reason why I’m like 🤷🏼‍♂️

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is your personal experience of BPC-157 in the context that you put it?
I've kinda always been a bit stimulant resistant, but it's pretty hard to notice my espresso after doing bpc-157 off and on for a while. I don't think I've ever had CNS damage, which is where I heard about this. look into people trying to heal CNS damage with 157 to see testimonials about this

tstrogo93

Awards
I've kinda always been a bit stimulant resistant, but it's pretty hard to notice my espresso after doing bpc-157 off and on for a while. I don't think I've ever had CNS damage, which is where I heard about this. look into people trying to heal CNS damage with 157 to see testimonials about this
ive had good exp with 9mbc as well

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
I only use hydrazine and a few times flame or crack gold. And to be honest both my training and daily life feel better and more "real" now.:rolleyes:

tstrogo93

Awards
Good news it seems. I ordered hydrazine from predator and the old label to hydrazine is back.

So we shall see if it hits like it used to.

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Well, Predator still has Excelsior in stock, so... is it truly time to move on? The situation has turned paradoxical at this point, LOL
I was literally just about to say the same thing….Predator has no problem restocking it seems, maybe only available in Europe now like Driven Sports did with Frenzy, or Hydrazine?

Any news from the insiders like WesleyInman or anyone talk to Ruesco?

I reached out to uncle eddie at muscle players and he said they’ve heard crickets recently…..😳

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was literally just about to say the same thing….Predator has no problem restocking it seems, maybe only available in Europe now like Driven Sports did with Frenzy, or Hydrazine?

Any news from the insiders like WesleyInman or anyone talk to Ruesco?

I reached out to uncle eddie at muscle players and he said they’ve heard crickets recently…..😳
Yeah I wasted my money on PN's 05/2024 so I'm not sure I wanna give a shot on their new 04/2024 batch

Deeznuts1985

Awards
Yeah I wasted my money on PN's 05/2024 so I'm not sure I wanna give a shot on their new 04/2024 batch
In my opinion I have used both from predator. They looks exactly the same. Both very white powder with no red or crystals in it. When I used them it was not even close. No great stimulation with euphoria and mood boost. Made me energetic for an hour or two and then horrible headaches and a bad comedown.

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In my opinion I have used both from predator. They looks exactly the same. Both very white powder with no red or crystals in it. When I used them it was not even close. No great stimulation with euphoria and mood boost. Made me energetic for an hour or two and then horrible headaches and a bad comedown.
Thank you for saving me 100$. I'll scout ebay for listings I guess

Deeznuts1985

Awards
Thank you for saving me 100$. I'll scout ebay for listings I guess
Anytime and another red flag is that Predator first had a ton of the 5/24 batch and then got 4/24 batches in a month later. Every great 4/24 or 5/24 I have had looked like the older powder with large granules and crystals and a good amount of reddish pigment. All Predator excelsiors since the beginning of this year have been all white large granules. Idk fishy to me.

Deeznuts1985

Awards
Saw this on ebay earlier..
These are absolutely fake!! I’ve read warning about imposter Thermal Spark aka Thermal Spark Max by 365 Labz but that company doesn’t exist. The ingredient profile is totally different also. Don’t waste your money on these. It’s a scam 100%

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anytime and another red flag is that Predator first had a ton of the 5/24 batch and then got 4/24 batches in a month later. Every great 4/24 or 5/24 I have had looked like the older powder with large granules and crystals and a good amount of reddish pigment. All Predator excelsiors since the beginning of this year have been all white large granules. Idk fishy to me.
Yeah you're right...I have a sealed 05/2024 and it's a sand like texture

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How do you know if its sealed?
because it’s a red transparent tub that i got from ruesco back then and I compared it with my predator nutrition one and you can see the texture difference.

Not only that but I also gave a shake test between the two and found that the predator nutrition one doesn’t shake as hell and feels clumped up (like powder or flour if you were to shake it in a jar) versus the one from ruesco where it’s like maracas.

Deeznuts1985

Awards
because it’s a red transparent tub that i got from ruesco back then and I compared it with my predator nutrition one and you can see the texture difference.

Not only that but I also gave a shake test between the two and found that the predator nutrition one doesn’t shake as hell and feels clumped up (like powder or flour if you were to shake it in a jar) versus the one from ruesco where it’s like maracas.
Could I possibly buy the one you got from Ruesco awhile ago that sounds like the maracas??

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Could I possibly buy the one you got from Ruesco awhile ago that sounds like the maracas??
sorry but I believe that’s one of my only ones with grainy texture so I’ll hold on to it 😞

There are some 06/2024 with grainy texture though and some with flour like texture that are very powerful so you can try your luck on those.

Basically, from my experience, there are 3 excelsior texture:

1. Grainy/sand (found in older batches <08/2023 and early 05/2024 possibly 06/2024)
2. little white flake balls and red crystals found in 04/2024, later predator nutrtion 05/2024 & 06/2024)
3. Flour/powder (only found in 06/2024)

What you don't want is #2 from predator nutrition when they started selling it again in 2022 in red tubs.
Also, they haven't sold any 06/2024 batches so if you can find a black tub with that expiry date, at least you know it was produced and sold to a verified retailer.

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
sorry but I believe that’s one of my only ones with grainy texture so I’ll hold on to it 😞

There are some 06/2024 with grainy texture though and some with flour like texture that are very powerful so you can try your luck on those.

Basically, from my experience, there are 3 excelsior texture:

1. Grainy/sand (found in older batches <08/2023 and early 05/2024 possibly 06/2024)
2. little white flake balls and red crystals found in 04/2024, later predator nutrtion 05/2024 & 06/2024)
3. Flour/powder (only found in 06/2024)

What you don't want is #2 from predator nutrition when they started selling it again in 2022 in red tubs.
Also, they haven't sold any 06/2024 batches so if you can find a black tub with that expiry date, at least you know it was produced and sold to a verified retailer.
Predator are very closely linked to Imperial as with Driven sports and we know the exact same street address to a USP warehouse was on DS Craze tubs and Excelsior tubs.

But after gaining too much attention they took something out and put less of something else inside.
I felt som fishy psychostimulation from the white powder 5/24 from Predator actually a little similar to 6/24 but weaker but not the forward energy as in strong O.G.

I tried a bottle of new Hydrazine black caps, I am probably slightly fried but I don´t get much energy but some focus.

I also recently tried Gaspari superpump Aggression that do have a certain focus factor above the average but it probably also contains the 400mg caffeine listed on there and that gave me uncomfortably high heart rate, otherwise it was above average and I am gonna try a bit less the next time. Better than any DMAA or DMHA for me. Recently tried a serving of old 1,3 DMAA PWO Psycho but as I remember I even start to get a kind of depressing comedown only like 2hrs later, DMHA as well makes me really sleep a few hrs later so much better to be without those for me.

We´ll see if the stimulation of Craze and O.G Excelsior will show up somewhere else again.
There were a few years in between Craze and Excelsior and I would also expect quite some time before something similar reappears, it has to be forgotten a bit first I think or it would get too much attention too quickly.

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Predator are very closely linked to Imperial as with Driven sports and we know the exact same street address to a USP warehouse was on DS Craze tubs and Excelsior tubs.

But after gaining too much attention they took something out and put less of something else inside.
I felt som fishy psychostimulation from the white powder 5/24 from Predator actually a little similar to 6/24 but weaker but not the forward energy as in strong O.G.

I tried a bottle of new Hydrazine black caps, I am probably slightly fried but I don´t get much energy but some focus.

I also recently tried Gaspari superpump Aggression that do have a certain focus factor above the average but it probably also contains the 400mg caffeine listed on there and that gave me uncomfortably high heart rate, otherwise it was above average and I am gonna try a bit less the next time. Better than any DMAA or DMHA for me. Recently tried a serving of old 1,3 DMAA PWO Psycho but as I remember I even start to get a kind of depressing comedown only like 2hrs later, DMHA as well makes me really sleep a few hrs later so much better to be without those for me.

We´ll see if the stimulation of Craze and O.G Excelsior will show up somewhere else again.
There were a few years in between Craze and Excelsior and I would also expect quite some time before something similar reappears, it has to be forgotten a bit first I think or it would get too much attention too quickly.
That's exactly what I feel from the black hydrazine caps and agree with what you say about the 05/2024 tubs. It's the worst of the earlier batches and should be avoided. earlier 04/2024 and 06/2024 are so far the only reliable batches left

Deeznuts1985

Awards
That's exactly what I feel from the black hydrazine caps and agree with what you say about the 05/2024 tubs. It's the worst of the earlier batches and should be avoided. earlier 04/2024 and 06/2024 are so far the only reliable batches left
I have 3 bottles (sealed) of the white older Hydrazine caps if anyone wants to purchase some. I’d love to swap it for an Excelsior of 8/23 or older batches.

Deeznuts1985

Awards

There is something very different in the 5/24s and now the 4/24s that Predator is selling/sold. They must have some ingredient that makes you feel like crap during and after.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
There is something very different in the 5/24s and now the 4/24s that Predator is selling/sold. They must have some ingredient that makes you feel like crap during and after.
It doesn´t exactly make me feel like crap but I feel kind of mellow stoned even if I up the dosage and some nausea.
I also get nausea from strong 6/24 but at lower doses because it feels stronger but even 6/24 I don´t think is so great.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have 3 bottles (sealed) of the white older Hydrazine caps if anyone wants to purchase some. I’d love to swap it for an Excelsior of 8/23 or older batches.
I only had one bottle Hydrazine many years back , somehow it put me in a bad mood a few times and I even tossed it in the bin like I did with my first and only O.G Jack3D tub, it never occured to me I could have perhaps swapped in Anabolic minds back then :ROFLMAO:
Didn´t you like Hydrazine so much or how come you kept them so long?

Btw when I got a sample of Hydrazine it was white caps but in the bottle they came they were black. I have just used it twice so not totally sure but the black caps are not stronger than the white at least.

Deeznuts1985

Awards
I only had one bottle Hydrazine many years back , somehow it put me in a bad mood a few times and I even tossed it in the bin like I did with my first and only O.G Jack3D tub, it never occured to me I could have perhaps swapped in Anabolic minds back then :ROFLMAO:
Didn´t you like Hydrazine so much or how come you kept them so long?

Btw when I got a sample of Hydrazine it was white caps but in the bottle they came they were black. I have just used it twice so not totally sure but the black caps are not stronger than the white at least.
I love the Hydrazine’s that I currently have. I don’t really want to get rid of them but Im trying to save up to buy an Excelsior 8/23 or older. The Hydrazine’s I have all have the white capsules. The black caps are newer versions and definitely weaker.

Adamk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I found a pic I took back when I thought I was robbed with a reformulated excelsior… Little did I know I had discovered the mighty “flour” version
Wait, is the flour version good? I didn't like it, I still have 2 tubs. Maybe I'm not taking enough?

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wait, is the flour version good? I didn't like it, I still have 2 tubs. Maybe I'm not taking enough?
I take 2 and want to die. Then again it’s more potent since the particles are thinner and more concentrated than the grains

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Isn´t the white what the latest 5/24 Predator tubs look like? Or is your flour version more powdery? The latest 5/25 tubs being slightly grainy although white.
I didn´t care much for the latest white 5/24 batches, unfortunately didn´t get any with little red flakes like you Adamk

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did you already order and try the latest 4/24 tub from Predator?
Did anybody order and try that one yet?
I didn´t and I think I rather get into to grey area research then keep getting disappointed with new tubs lol

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You might as well buy adderall or meth if youre trying to dose that high to get high.
Good point there,
and it would probably be cheaper too!

But you know most people might feel hesitant about getting into official black market and I dunno real meth might be harsher on the edges and is supposed to be seriously addictive with serious withdrawals which I haven´t felt with Excelsior although it is easy to get mentally addicted,

But yeah thinking about it honestly though withdrawals of tiredness after having used strong Excelsior actually do sound a bit familiar to meth withdrawals when I read about them online.

And truth be told I would never ever even have been researching into meth effects and side effects and withdrawals if it wasn´t for PWOs like Excelsior and comments like yours :cool:

(this comment is a reuse of my own comment in another
thread, less Excelsior has me wasting with less unnecessary long comments wasting my own and readers time) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Deeznuts1985

Awards
Good point there,
and it would probably be cheaper too!

But you know most people might feel hesitant about getting into official black market and I dunno real meth might be harsher on the edges and is supposed to be seriously addictive with serious withdrawals which I haven´t felt with Excelsior although it is easy to get mentally addicted,

But yeah thinking about it honestly though withdrawals of tiredness after having used strong Excelsior actually do sound a bit familiar to meth withdrawals when I read about them online.

And truth be told I would never ever even have been researching into meth effects and side effects and withdrawals if it wasn´t for PWOs like Excelsior and comments like yours :cool:

(this comment is a reuse of my own comment in another
thread, less Excelsior has me wasting with less unnecessary long comments wasting my own and readers time) :ROFLMAO:
Believe me when I tell you that getting into real meth is absolutely a horrible alternative to Excelsior. These seem to always be talked about together when they really should not be. Meth will ruin your life, destroy your family and cause you to spend your last dollar on it instead of food.
I have never failed a piss test while on Excelsior, ever. I don’t think these should be compared at all. No one really knows what’s exactly in Excelsior but to assume it’s a form of meth is just being irresponsible and ignorant. A friend of mine who is a police officer actually brought in a couple different samples of Excelsior and tested it in lab and it never came up positive for any known type of meth or anything else illegal. I wrote this just to inform people. I’m not attacking anyone or calling anyone out. The more information people have the more likely they are to make better decisions. Take care of each other.

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Isn´t the white what the latest 5/24 Predator tubs look like? Or is your flour version more powdery? The latest 5/25 tubs being slightly grainy although white.
I didn´t care much for the latest white 5/24 batches, unfortunately didn´t get any with little red flakes like you Adamk
No the powder/flour version is strong as **** and isn't the same texture as the newer 04/2024 05/2024 from PN. It's rare as well since I only found it in 1 out of 5 tubs I opened so far. It's very foamy when you mix it though

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Believe me when I tell you that getting into real meth is absolutely a horrible alternative to Excelsior. These seem to always be talked about together when they really should not be. Meth will ruin your life, destroy your family and cause you to spend your last dollar on it instead of food.
I have never failed a piss test while on Excelsior, ever. I don’t think these should be compared at all. No one really knows what’s exactly in Excelsior but to assume it’s a form of meth is just being irresponsible and ignorant. A friend of mine who is a police officer actually brought in a couple different samples of Excelsior and tested it in lab and it never came up positive for any known type of meth or anything else illegal. I wrote this just to inform people. I’m not attacking anyone or calling anyone out. The more information people have the more likely they are to make better decisions. Take care of each other.
Yes please dont do meth lol I was exaggerating on the meth part since some excelsior followers are just trying to get legally high.

However I don't think its ignorant to assume it could have some sort of amphetamine derivative. Its smart to be cautious with what you put into your body, this is not a company you can put your trust in. You'd actually be ignorant to ignore all anecdotal evidence. Still Id love to see an old tub tested in a lab as I dont think the latest tubs are spiked like people wish.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Even if it doens´t show up on tests I react to old tubs a bit like what I read descriptions of meth would be like honestly.
Without tolerance even less than a scoop has had me teeth grinding 12 hours later and I am not the only one reporting feeling it in my system as kind of leaving my body about 20 hours later. Review Bros on youtube has said the same thing that some of these PWOs stay in the system for a very long time.
Actual meth is actually prescribed as an A D H D medication and in small doses. I am diagnosed myself and was prescribed dexamphetamine sulphate.
It was much inferior to Excelsior for me. Much shorter lasting, terrible terrible crashes and when I took my last dose ever one month ago I felt as I was very close to a heart attack.
To me good tubs of Excelsior are way superior in the way it stimulates not just my body but my mind as well. Even I have a little of the good Excelsior left I am also sad at the same time knowing it is running out.
I never felt compulsive to redose, but some people have reported and getting minor strokes. I have gotten bad insomnia and some mania. Part of me is still in such awe over how amazing it used in the right way really gets me in the zone for hours and hours.....
That is the good ol tubs.
The newer ones feel like they are also spiked in some strange way that I don´t really like and they do feel more toxic to my gut as well.

Still though Excelsior being in powder and chemically sweet tasting is probably a bit of a safety build in. I am guessing only some people are prone to serious stim abuse and others not, same thing with different things.
Somehow they say in the Eastern spiritual traditions that we all reincarnate due to our desires and attachments to various components of the experience of being a human being. The most addictive things being food, sleep and sex.
Due to our good merits as well as our misdeeds we are reborn and able to fulfil our desires more or less or in very rare cases managing to transcend even desires!

Up above and beyond people! 🥰

Deeznuts1985

Awards
Yes please dont do meth lol I was exaggerating on the meth part since some excelsior followers are just trying to get legally high.

However I don't think its ignorant to assume it could have some sort of amphetamine derivative. Its smart to be cautious with what you put into your body, this is not a company you can put your trust in. You'd actually be ignorant to ignore all anecdotal evidence. Still Id love to see an old tub tested in a lab as I dont think the latest tubs are spiked like people wish.
To assume something is to not definitively know all the facts. They are all rumors. Rumors are not facts but speculation. To say that something has something it with without proof is the definition of ignorance.