Excelsior pre workout

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alright I just took another hydrazine cap but this time it’s white. If I remember correctly, it was 2023 but the black doesn’t have an expiration sticker at the bottom….there’s a bit of sticker glue though, like if someone ripped it out.

tstrogo93

Awards
Alright I just took another hydrazine cap but this time it’s white. If I remember correctly, it was 2023 but the black doesn’t have an expiration sticker at the bottom….there’s a bit of sticker glue though, like if someone ripped

waitt so youre on two caps of hydrazine and two scoops of excelsior?

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
I am about to do 1 black cap of hydrazine and 2 scoops of 04/2024. I'll follow up in 3 hours whether I'm felling good or not lol

I’m not criticizing, to each their own, but how any of y’all double scoop Excelsior is beyond me… And you’re adding a cap of hydrazine on top to go with it?!

God speed bro… You’re either about to die, or take about three steps further away from humanity lol 😂😂😂

Last edited:
SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gave my mom one before work and she came back high as a kite, fiending. She was loving it too much, had to cut her off.
To me it feels like the label, super rhodiola can be very simulating to some people.
Now I am definitely interested in trying Hydrazine, although after ordering literally 3 tubs of Excelsior from Predator within the past month (all duds), I'm not exactly looking forward to spending another $100+ to order yet another supplement from Predator that may or may not be worth the money.

Anyone got a bottle they'd be interested in selling?

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Now I am definitely interested in trying Hydrazine, although after ordering literally 3 tubs of Excelsior from Predator within the past month (all duds), I'm not exactly looking forward to spending another $100+ to order yet another supplement from Predator that may or may not be worth the money.

honestly if you’re a stim junkie, hydrazine is something you stack with another pre. I find it only gives you laser focus so it’s best if you stack with it a “mood elevation” preworkout like el jefe, dark energy, excelsior, arez titanium, etc.

tstrogo93

Awards

it sounds like youd be better off getting the new batch off of predator tbh
new ones supposed to be better

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m not criticizing, to each their own, but how any of y’all double scoop Excelsior is beyond me… And you’re adding a cap of hydrazine on top to go with it?!

God speed bro… You’re either about to die, or take about three steps further away from humanity lol 😂😂😂
Reminds me of Pablo Francisco's bit Extacy in a club. He's taken two hits of Mitsubishi extacy and the bouncer says "You're either gonna go to jail, or you're gonna die. But the good news is, you're gonna feel really good."

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards

Hydrazine is back in vintage form. **** the last versions of excelsior.

And also a big thank you to the guys from YouTube who made med aware of phenta plex being a good pwo as long as you take halv or 3/4 scoop.

They must have put the wrong scoop in the tubs or something like that.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

And also a big thank you to the guys from YouTube who made med aware of phenta plex being a good pwo as long as you take halv or 3/4 scoop.

You said the 5/24 were the same just a bit weaker so don´t trust you lol
My Hydrazine sample was okay, kind of relaxed focus I felt the one and only day I took both capsules
I have a bottle on the way to review,

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I don´t think you got duds. You probably just previously had a strong O.G style bottle. The 5/24s have a more mellow kind of fruity feeling to them. Try and take it and just relax in the sofa put on some music kind of fruit feeling to me lol.
But if you want that forward never ending ever upward energy the 5/24 is not it....
5/24 sold out at Predator again.
Will they magically get some more stock again? I doubt it or what is your friend of Imperial saying @Carolina Kid ?

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
You said the 5/24 were the same just a bit weaker so don´t trust you lol
My Hydrazine sample was okay, kind of relaxed focus I felt the one and only day I took both capsules
I have a bottle on the way to review,
Weaker is not the same dude.. have you snorted og excelsior again?

What color was your hydrazine sample?

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sorry for the late follow-up my brothers and sisters.

What I can describe in general about my experience regarding 2 caps of hydrazine & 2 scoops of excelsior 04/2024 is that it gave me focus like never before, strength like Adonis and euphoria like Aphrodite for a good 3 hours. I took hydrazine 15 minutes before I took my scoops of excelsior since I found it be slower acting.

This cocktail does come with its negatives though... My heart was racing the whole time, my mouth was dry and I found the urge to gag after 2 hours every now and then. Of course, my ''little soldier'' was dead for the whole day and I had to take sleeping pills to sleep since I knew there was no chance in hell that I'd sleep with that mixture.

Overall, I think this is a sign that I need to take a stim break since I felt like death the next morning, like my soul was sucked out of my body and I was just a walking corpse.

TLDR; Took 2 caps of hydrazine and 2 scoops of excelsior, felt like Zeus for 3 hours and Thanathos the next day
8/10 would do again

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I was following the stock of Excelsior and new stock Hydrazine.
At first they both showed as having about 1000 each and they both started selling in a smiliar speed and I think I checked last when Hydrazine was around 600 or so in stock
. Then suddenly it showed as having a lot of stock, or even when putting 999 in the basket low in stock didn´t show up.

What I gather from this is that they restocked but hopefully all Hydrazine stock are as good as you say. And not just the initial tubs extra good....

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Weaker is not the same dude.. have you snorted og excelsior again?

What color was your hydrazine sample?
I think remember you writing weaker but still the same magic?
My Hydrazine sample capsules were kind of whitish greyish. I did feel some focus. I have been consumed some O.G orally but never nasally.
But I have read anal is a very efficient route of administration and maybe you Dear Excelsior Brother Frode Falch can take one for the team and buttplug it?:poop:

Compared to O.G and because of O.G other stimulants and Hydrazine sample felt kind of relaxed to me, at least more chilled but there was good focus and some energy as well in my sample. Looking forward to bottle but yeah never until you get it and pop it 🤩

Last edited:
Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards

What I can describe in general about my experience regarding 2 caps of hydrazine & 2 scoops of excelsior 04/2024 is that it gave me focus like never before, strength like Adonis and euphoria like Aphrodite for a good 3 hours. I took hydrazine 15 minutes before I took my scoops of excelsior since I found it be slower acting.

This cocktail does come with its negatives though... My heart was racing the whole time, my mouth was dry and I found the urge to gag after 2 hours every now and then. Of course, my ''little soldier'' was dead for the whole day and I had to take sleeping pills to sleep since I knew there was no chance in hell that I'd sleep with that mixture.

Overall, I think this is a sign that I need to take a stim break since I felt like death the next morning, like my soul was sucked out of my body and I was just a walking corpse.

TLDR; Took 2 caps of hydrazine and 2 scoops of excelsior, felt like Zeus for 3 hours and Thanathos the next day
8/10 would do again
10/10 you’re lucky you didn’t spontaneously combust after that lol 😂😂😂

Try 1 cap hydrazine and 1 scoop excelsior if you must (my sweet spot is 1 cap hydrazine and 0.5-0.75 scoop max excelsior) and report back.

should get the strength and euphoria and focus effects without feeling like Thanos snapped you out of existence later on lol

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established

8/10 would do again
You might as well buy adderall or meth if youre trying to dose that high to get high.

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
You junkies are the reason why good PWOs get taken away from the marked...

:mad:

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I took 1 hydrazine and 2 scoops of excelsior this time and it is much more tolerable. No side effects except my peepee is dead and cold

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
I took 1 hydrazine and 2 scoops of excelsior this time and it is much more tolerable. No side effects except my peepee is dead and cold
Okay.. and thats no big deal at all.. right?

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Understandably there can be emotions hard to handle and disgruntled feelings in the air when the supp this thread is dedicated to is getting rarer for each day that goes,
Disappearing in sips, dry scoops, nasally and perhaps even rectally? as we speak....
All around the world the last owners of their last Excelsior with slight anguish look at their remaining Excelsior stash...

Will I have some today or shall I try to resist?

Dear @Frode Falch Sorry about my language and idea about rectal administration I guess in the trauma of being without the O.G I overreacted when you said I snorted O.G but it was a pretty fun joke , I have only read about buttplugging and such things but never tried, some friends in high school talked about dipping a tampoon in alcohol to get drunk more efficiently.

Dry scooping is fun but bad for your gums

Totally fine 😁
Zufir your a very brave soldier! :love: and isn´t because little soldier is little so many men try to build large muscles :ROFLMAO:?

Even though our Excelsior stash is decreasing lets keep aiming ever above Oh dear Fellowship of Excelsior! :love:

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Understandably there can be emotions hard to handle and disgruntled feelings in the air when the supp this thread is dedicated to is getting rarer for each day that goes,
Disappearing in sips, dry scoops, nasally and perhaps even rectally? as we speak....
All around the world the last owners of their last Excelsior with slight anguish look at their remaining Excelsior stash...

Will I have some today or shall I try to resist?

Dear @Frode Falch Sorry about my language and idea about rectal administration I guess in the trauma of being without the O.G I overreacted when you said I snorted O.G but it was a pretty fun joke , I have only read about buttplugging and such things but never tried, some friends in high school talked about dipping a tampoon in alcohol to get drunk more efficiently.

Dry scooping is fun but bad for your gums

Zufir your a very brave soldier! :love: and isn´t because little soldier is little so many men try to build large muscles :ROFLMAO:?

Even though our Excelsior stash is decreasing lets keep aiming ever above Oh dear Fellowship of Excelsior! :love:
…are you on 10/22 again ? 😂

But in all seriousness it just means that I built tolerance and need to take a stim break. I will probably take a 2 week stim-free only pre workout… probably

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

But in all seriousness it just means that I built tolerance and need to take a stim break. I will probably take a 2 week stim-free only pre workout… probably
Whats your past username ? Are you one of or one of us? 😜

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

yeah stim free , can make magic happen really, But do you have time to sleep 14 hours a day? 😆

Last edited:
zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For those wondering if you should take a stim break, here’s a little story:

Last time I went cold turkey was when I went on vacation for 2 weeks, I decided to stop taking anything stim related so no coffee, no pre workout, no gym. I came back excited like a kid on christmas morning opening gifts and took 2 scoops of excelsior straight up (06/2024) and I remember it hitting me like a truck.

Also, I feel like pre workouts work better on an empty stomach and early in the morning when you’re still groggy from waking up, especially for stim heavy pre’s.

Oh and I also strictly only dry scoop because I hate having the urge to go pee during my workouts. Don’t be stupid though, scoop it on your tongue > take a big gulp of water > shake your mouth > swallow.

Let the stim break begin… I’ll be taking some stim free sicario pre for the next 14 days.

I’ll come back on the 15th day with 2 scoops of excelsior. ✌

Attachments

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 attenuates chronic amphetamine-induced behavior disturbances

I'll leave this here for u guys

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if Predator will be receiving another shipment of Excelsior. I still have ~2.5 tubs left, but I want some sort of reassurance that I'll still be able to order more when my supply runs out, LOL.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 attenuates chronic amphetamine-induced behavior disturbances

I'll leave this here for u guys
If you all really wanted to try and reset your tolerance this would help

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say 157 resets your tolerance. if anything some people report having stimulant resistance after
Everyone is different. For me personally what worked the best was Bromantane nasal spray, Phenylpiracetam and 9mbc. I do take agmatine daily. I dont take preworkouts anymore because even 100mg of caffeine is too strong.

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
I’ve yet to see actual proof of anything in Excelsior like the above from anyone taking solely excelsior and nothing else.

No, I am not a rep (I wish!) or naive, but I’ve run a 14 panel on every tub I’ve used, for both safety and work reasons, and always gotten a negative result. Same with a 2 full panel work up blood tests to test for these types of things, taking excelsior the day of both tests.

So either IN has Walter White level talent making this, or every single tub I’ve gotten over the last 2 years has been a magical exception that somehow gives the same Result as everyone else describes….

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve yet to see actual proof of anything in Excelsior like the above from anyone taking solely excelsior and nothing else.

No, I am not a rep (I wish!) or naive, but I’ve run a 14 panel on every tub I’ve used, for both safety and work reasons, and always gotten a negative result. Same with a 2 full panel work up blood tests to test for these types of things, taking excelsior the day of both tests.

So either IN has Walter White level talent making this, or every single tub I’ve gotten over the last 2 years has been a magical exception that somehow gives the same Result as everyone else describes….
Sorry for distrusting you lol,

I wonder do you always use Excelsior just before a workout?
Personally I have been saving my Excelsior for mental tasks. I guess some people are more sensitive to subtle differences in different batches. and if you workout hard you might be less sensitive to the nuances than if you use it before mental tasks.

I have a tendency towards insomnia and even the peak of the experience is a little bit similar the large difference is that my mind is still good to go seven hours later on O.G and still cant sleep 12 hours later even on less than one scoop.

Both my 5/24 were exactly the same for me, same powder texture taste and effect, clearly what I call psychoactive but personally I felt more mellow. The 6/24 I had is a bit stronger but also the same shorter lasting stuff.
I also get nause on the newer stuff and puked the only time I had 1,5 scoops 6/24. Puked having almost 2 scoops in a day 5/24 although spaced apart.
These times I didn´t feel stimmed out it was just a toxic feeling and nausea.
Had I been younger I might have enjoyed these while putting on some music and kicking back hearing kinda enhanced.
Honestly I don´t enjoy these very much and have only doses the 5/25 4 maybe once I tried it in addition to a more caffeine based PWO and the 5/24 did not enhance the stim power or focus much.
But its is good I knew it was gonna be over soon when the batches started changing.
For functionality and mentally the o.G Excelsior was great.

Part of me though am aware at the same time O.G twisted my personality into becoming more ego driven and even lying to myself.
Truth is that during the peak I am fast at typing and physical endurance is unlimited and awareness is enhanced but the mania... And amazing thing about it is that sometimes I barely slept or just a few hours very lightly and then if I had some more the next day maybe just barely upping the dosage the natural exhaustedness from lack of sleep isn´t there...
But really what the stims do, once we are used to them they barely take us back to baseline and being used to any kind of stim most people are lacking a substantial in functional capacity even if they give up coffeee

And nnstead of writing a good book I keep writing mediocre chapters of "A Temporary StimJunkie´s Diary" lol
Truth though I don´t have much imagination so unfortunately most if is true from the subjective perspective of a person under the influence of Excelsior lol

Even from my first scoop of what I clearlt felt to be different active when the season of the harvest for the new Excelsior changed I lost my chemical infatuation because this wasn´t the foxy seductive chemical lady that took me for such exhilarating dances in my mind and body.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

@Carolina Kid Would you mind sharing what specific 14 panel test you have used?
Would it not even give a false positive for an a m p h or m e t h analogue?
Do you know Craze showed positive on 14 panel tests? At least according to wikipedia Crazed contained https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N,α-Diethylphenethylamine

---I think most of us O.G people have read the rumours on youtube and reddit about what O.G contained but due to old thread shut down , maybe due to such discussion or am I looking at myself with too much grandeur or the opposite if some of Muscleman´s rambling went to far sometimes? Maybe not just that but maybe because of too clearly spelling out some associations?
I read up on that and reports of that and it did sound similar to Excelsior but even if certain fruits still are legal in some countries the same fruits have been illegal in many since many years back and also psychoactive blanket ban in U.K

Psychoactive blanket ban lol. Do you know how they decide if something is psychoactive or nor. Well its a group of weirdos like me who get to test it. After I ingest the substance i get on with my writing as usual and then what I have written is read by a wellread juru who decides if the person writing it was under the influence of a psychoactive substance or not?

If it was the most rumoured forbidden analogue fruit I have read up that it very likely should show up on a 14 panel test as an analogue at least according to some local forums in Northern Europe.

If it had been easy to detect and same as in Craze competitors as in the case with Craze would surely have been interest in making it know that there was something that resembeled something know and that could be considered illegal

I have had an O.G bottle Detonate to compare with. Detonate is also very nice and quite similar but less long lasting than O.G
My guess has been and still is that it is something similar to Craze . In the O.G due to a different season the herbs and fruits had a certain activity and in the newer in my experience there is clearly another active.
I am just an internet browser and have no chemical or herb or fruits professional skill but I am quite sensitive to how my mind and bodys is affected to different compounds.

I am looking forward to detox myself from what I feel is also a toxic feeling from my gut all up my spine all the way up to the back of my head. It is a little warm and fuzzy and tingling but very possible also some nerve endings being slightly fried from neurotoxicity and inflammation of the nerve system.
The Stimjunkie within me loves the O.G but its running out and the better me knows without these stronger stims that mess with sleep, if I can only accept to get through being a little bit less energised for awhile natural energy will return

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For those wondering if you should take a stim break, here’s a little story:

Last time I went cold turkey was when I went on vacation for 2 weeks, I decided to stop taking anything stim related so no coffee, no pre workout, no gym. I came back excited like a kid on christmas morning opening gifts and took 2 scoops of excelsior straight up (06/2024) and I remember it hitting me like a truck.

Also, I feel like pre workouts work better on an empty stomach and early in the morning when you’re still groggy from waking up, especially for stim heavy pre’s.

Oh and I also strictly only dry scoop because I hate having the urge to go pee during my workouts. Don’t be stupid though, scoop it on your tongue > take a big gulp of water > shake your mouth > swallow.

Let the stim break begin… I’ll be taking some stim free sicario pre for the next 14 days.

I’ll come back on the 15th day with 2 scoops of excelsior. ✌
Emperor of Excelsior Zufir be careful about what you build your empire on :)

Each one free to experiment. Personally I never got much raised heartreate on Excelsior compared to more caffeine based supps and caffeine but I got nausea and puked at 1,5 scoops of 6/24.

Part of the stim hangover is nerve system that apart from the PWO also get fried from heavy training.
I haven´t been using Excelsior for training mostly but the times I did I have triained beyond my stimjunkie bodies physcial limits and got a hangover.
1,3 DMAA gave me hangover. O.G Excelsior is still just leaving my body next morning and once when I had 2 scoops O.G although spread apart it was steel working in the morning when I woke up when the sleeping meds wore off.
24 hours later though I got a terrible crash

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

@Frode Falch apologies fo silly comment about using Excelsior down below, that was low of me.

"You junkies" Are you angry at them for using the good PWOs at more than the recommended usage so that you who follows the directions and only uses one scoop
Where do you draw the line at "You junkies" and yourself?
You must know that internet rumours say a meth like substance was found in Craze that you said you used a lot of but I guess you always followed the directions.
People sipping on fine wines , using then in what they think is the appropiate way might want to call people with less control over their alcohol consumption drunks.
Personall I don´t drink any alcohol at all but I also drink Excelsior without working out.
Anyhow no matter substance alcohol or Excelsior or no PWO or even no caffeine at all, honestly I do envy those who wake refreshed early morning without any stims at all.

We are all fellow human beings and Excelsior the supplement or not lets try and make our existence a search for meaning that leads:
Ever Upwards! Excelsior

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just got a unit of Phenta Plex guys. To compare, though I know some of you already have compared it, I have not.

Unfortunately I woke up w a cold and I'm also testing Mitradopa so Im gonna put it off til next week. Gonna start with half a scoop and see how I feel.

I still see excelsior website has nothing on it. I have not heard from them or their affiliates at all, which is super bizarre.

tstrogo93

Awards
but their previous batch was 05/2024....so now you're telling me it's a different expiry date ? Should we test this one too ? What if the tubs are not red anymore ? What if this is the limited edition batch 😅😂
good news is we are going back in time so soon enough we should have the og exp dates!

dr gearhead

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Was 4/24 considered good because I’ve got 5/24 and it’s shite.

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
id say yes but seeing as i have a 6/24 on hand
i question how we went from 6/24 to 5/24 to 4/24

pretty sure these are all meaningless at this point
I currently have 04/2024, 06/2024 and 05/2024 and can confirm that 04/2024 is fine and similar to 06/2024.

05/2024 on the other hand is straight up fruit punch

We went back in time because 06/2024 was obtainable via retailers and officially the latest batch, then PN came out with their 05/2024 only available through them and now they've come out with 04/2024

tstrogo93

Awards
I currently have 04/2024, 06/2024 and 05/2024 and can confirm that 04/2024 is fine and similar to 06/2024.

05/2024 on the other hand is straight up fruit punch

We went back in time because 06/2024 was obtainable via retailers and officially the latest batch, then PN came out with their 05/2024 only available through them and now they've come out with 04/2024
that sounds sus man