Excelsior pre workout

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Not sure if any of you guys have visited Imperial Nutrition's website within the last few days, but it has now been revamped, and any mentions of product names have been removed entirely (www.imperialnutrition.net). @muscleman @WesleyInman
FYI and take it with a grain of salt for what it’s worth…….

A small retail store owner friend of mine (who knows the owner of IN personally) said the owner of Imperial Nutrition reached out to him directly last week before this happened to give him a heads up, and told him not to worry or read anything into this as he was just making some design changes and updates to the site…..had also been told by the owner of Imperial that limited release batch was still a thing and on track for end of April when shipping delays were anticipated to be resolved…..again, take it for what it’s worth but seems to align with what he’s consistently been told.

Fingers crossed for everyone interested that we got an OG Fire Batch on deck in the next few weeks!

maximumsport

Awards

A small retail store owner friend of mine (who knows the owner of IN personally) said the owner of Imperial Nutrition reached out to him directly last week before this happened to give him a heads up, and told him not to worry or read anything into this as he was just making some design changes and updates to the site…..had also been told by the owner of Imperial that limited release batch was still a thing and on track for end of April when shipping delays were anticipated to be resolved…..again, take it for what it’s worth but seems to align with what he’s consistently been told.

Fingers crossed for everyone interested that we got an OG Fire Batch on deck in the next few weeks!
I really hope so. Been a user since 2017 chrome OG label.

Right now I’m down to the Predator batches. Does the job and still the best Pre. out there for me.

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
I really hope so. Been a user since 2017 chrome OG label.

Right now I’m down to the Predator batches. Does the job and still the best Pre. out there for me.
Never had the chance to try the OG Chrome Label, but I imagine 1 scoop would take you one step further away from humanity lol 😂😂😂

tstrogo93

Awards
Although in all honesty what is the difference really? But not gonna be saying I feel "hi*h" from Excelsior.
But anyway a friendly well wishing Hi Hi Hello Hello to all my Excelsior brothers and sisters and to all the rest of you as well! :love:
But after like almost a whole week of almost no stims, well 4 days of zero caffeine even but plenty of sleep
And again even just barely half a scoop of an 10/22 tub has me feeling more stimmed 10 hours later than almost 2 scoops of 5/24 ever did.
Personally I did get nausea from 5/24 but not much stimmed feeling even from that dose, a different kind of mellow feeling.

According from the reply one user received after inquiring directly to Imperial Nutrition they say that tubs vary because the herbs and fruits used vary according to the season when they are harvested.

Lets hope for plentiful future harvests and goodness in herbs and fruits harvested
as well as in the hearts of Mankind
as well as animalkind and the vegetable kingdom and the rest of Mother Earth,
and Father Sunn and all of the rest of creation! :love::love::love:
ive missed you man

tstrogo93

Awards
Although in all honesty what is the difference really? But not gonna be saying I feel "hi*h" from Excelsior.
But anyway a friendly well wishing Hi Hi Hello Hello to all my Excelsior brothers and sisters and to all the rest of you as well! :love:
But after like almost a whole week of almost no stims, well 4 days of zero caffeine even but plenty of sleep
And again even just barely half a scoop of an 10/22 tub has me feeling more stimmed 10 hours later than almost 2 scoops of 5/24 ever did.
Personally I did get nausea from 5/24 but not much stimmed feeling even from that dose, a different kind of mellow feeling.

According from the reply one user received after inquiring directly to Imperial Nutrition they say that tubs vary because the herbs and fruits used vary according to the season when they are harvested.

Lets hope for plentiful future harvests and goodness in herbs and fruits harvested
as well as in the hearts of Mankind
as well as animalkind and the vegetable kingdom and the rest of Mother Earth,
and Father Sunn and all of the rest of creation! :love::love::love:
i took a 9/23 dose yesterday and did not sleep until like 2am after taking it at 4 pm lol...the fruits vary for sure

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i took a 9/23 dose yesterday and did not sleep until like 2am after taking it at 4 pm lol...the fruits vary for sure

To be clear and I'm not mocking you.

Are we saying the "fruits and herbs vary"....or are we legit saying, yes its bc of diff batches of fruits and herbs if this makes sense.

I can't believe I'm typing this but you know we gotta speak in code on here LOL.

tstrogo93

Awards
To be clear and I'm not mocking you.

Are we saying the "fruits and herbs vary"....or are we legit saying, yes its bc of diff batches of fruits and herbs if this makes sense.

I can't believe I'm typing this but you know we gotta speak in code on here LOL.
no lmfao i know there are zero fruits or herbs in the product....if anything im mocking imperial for saying that there are haha

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I- Force Dexaprine fat burner tablets( even newest version w/ no dmaa) is VERY GOOD. It's very similar to feel I get from Excelsior pre workout powder. Dexaprine supp has "acacia ridugla" extract. Think OG detonate or Craze

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Thank you so much!
Everynow and then and especially after not feeling sleepy from some Excelsior I wonder with whom I should share my Excelsior thoughts?
I understand the need for code but we all know that code doesn´t change what things truly are
Excelsior though in my honest opinion is the most amazing supplement in the type of supplement.
Detonate is close , Detonate shorter lasting so better for sleep.

But what changed and made a difference and made even just half a scoop lift me more than ever an in a crystal clear inspired way I think is also selegline, or deprenyl that a pscyhiatrist precsribed me upon my own suggestion.
It as an MAOI it inhibits the enzyme that breaks down dopamine and is mainly indicatet for alzheimer that is also sone lack in the dopamine system

ADHD , I am diagnosed is a lack of dopamine perhaps.
Stims basically floods your signal substance with dopamine and over time receptors get less sensitive more receptors are created. Basically if you don´t rest over time you get exhausted and you need more.
Now I took my first totally stim free days in since a bit over 2 years ago back when I was home sick from total nervous exhaustion.
Excelsior is what I was lucky to find when I got back in University studies and crammed 3 University courses at the same time although only at 50% speed each but a total of 150% study speed.

I was just recovering from a pretty serious exhaustion having moved 7 times and moved 3 times to another country and ended up settling in the 4th my old native country I had not set foot in for 15 years.
Excelsior had me pulling my son 15 kms in a bicycle cart although an electric bike.
Biking 15kms return and swimming in a forest lake and then biking home sometimes cooking for family and then digging through my studies
I hade about 20 different books piled in my office and sometimes I would finish up some Ingmar Bergman assignement paper 3 am or 4 am...
Honestly I did not enjoy quite a large part of these studies although I do like Pippi Longstocking.
I took one course in Astrid Lindgrens authorship one of the most acclaimed childrens writers in the world. Pippi, Ronia the robbers daughter and many more.
But i got through it all getting my scores.

One funny thing that I am not making up.
I am not a creative person making things up.
I did get through all of my books in 3 different literature courses that year besides my 2 thick August Strindberg books that I just couldn´t pull through.. the language was old unmodern Swedish and although he is very highly rated and back then he was probably some kind of literature champ.
At one time in one of those books a middle aged wear school teacher literary acclaims: Excelsior! Excelsior! Excelsior!
Did Imperial Nutrition read Strindberg and finding the name for their PWO in that passage? :unsure:. Lol 😻

Not recommended pulling through an exhaustion taking stims , and seriously could be bad like heart attack etc unless you werent so strong and fit musclemen and women !:love:

But I did it and am alive and Excelsior kickstarted my writing abilities, I was in bad study shape at first barely remember my first Pippi Longstocking paper.. but she was a rebel etc...
But I clearly remember my Ronia the robbers daughter papers, I actually wrote papers about her in 3 different courses, Lindgren course, Chlidren and youth literature course and in Literature classics it was the only childrens book for the first tim include next to more serious literature classics like Flaubert Madame Bovary and more.

The robbers castle a symbol of civilisation and the the forest. Robbers a symbol of mans
exploitation of nature.
Ronia and Birk the children living away in a cave in the summer , they are in harmony with nature only taking what they need, fishing and even finding a wild horse
They are a symbol of Lindgrens love of nature and the new generation lindgren hopes will have a greater love of nature and taking care rather than exploit.

Bedtime
And yeah I dont get crashes the same day taking Excelsior but can get some mania and mind spinning a bit in high speed rather than be calm and quiet that is maybe even more important than being energised?

Good nite anabolic minds wherever you are 🆗🆙
Muscleman conquering that writers block with the go to half scope of 10/22 😂😂😂

These are always great, hope this limited edition release (if it exists and ever comes out) is 🔥 and at least one tub makes it’s way to you….

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I- Force Dexaprine fat burner tablets( even newest version w/ no dmaa) is VERY GOOD. It's very similar to feel I get from Excelsior pre workout powder. Dexaprine supp has "acacia ridugla" extract. Think OG detonate or Craze
I tried both O.G and new Dexaprine. O.G was a strong DMAA supp that for me came with terrible crash as well.
New Dexaprine for me was very jittery and sweaty, that rauwolscine and synephrine and what not..
To me even both are stims in my experience Dexaprine is a very different type of supplement. I actually tossed the remainder of my new Dexaprine in the compost after having suffered through almost half of it. Those large green tabs slowly melting in the compost 🤣

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

These are always great, hope this limited edition release (if it exists and ever comes out) is 🔥 and at least one tub makes it’s way to you….
Thank you so much for kind words but I don´t know if I can take the honor or shall we give half the honor to Excelsior?

Honestly some of my 8/23 are as strong as 10/22 although some 8/23 were also clearly different.
In my cabinet I have open. 1 10/22 3 different 8/23 1 6/24 and one 5/24 right now Lol
Carolina Kid I saw you posting you never noticed any difference between tubs? Maybe some people don´t feel the difference and maybe some people got the tubs that were most similar?

no Excelsior today thankfully as well so cutting myself short and gonna go to sleep :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

The real reason they took down the old thread is that somebody paid them a large sum to buy the rights to the written content and to use the written materials therein with plans to publish The Excelsior Stim Bible including the Excelsior gospel by Muscleman and other disciples witness as well 🤣

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Thanks for the update,
I dunno but to avoid getting disappointed I am keeping my expectations low.
But these words from the Imperial website are pretty inspired words and maybe the author was under the influence of Excelsior? "
Here at Imperial, we are inspired by the legends that have come before us. We give you the tools to become one."

I remember reading the rumors in youtube comments that 8/23 was not the same and I contacted the store in Europe to ask if it was the exp 10/22 in their stock right now and they said yes.
I received my shipment and was upset to see it was exp: 10/22 after having used 10/22 for a couple of months almost daily for writers block I still went ahead and tried it.

From the very first try it was obvious to me that this was not the same stuff.
The first tub of 8/23 I got was sweeter and gave me a slightly toxic sting and mild nausea from the first dose, I didn´t puke from it and after a few uses my body got used to it and I felt the toxic sting less.
It wasn´t as uplifting clear and long lasting and the benefit was you could sleep on it but not on level.
Like another user commented on youtube: "When I go to the office after using 10/22 I have a good day. When I go to office after using 8/23 I don´t have a very productive day" lol.
That kind of 8/23 , I did get a few that were the same batch was still stronger than my 5/24.

I though the good stuff was gone but ordered again and this time I got strong 8/23 red and fluffy and it was as strong as 10/22 , I remember my fingertips felt slightly colder on this but amazing forward push on this and sleeplessness and long lasting.

One thing though with these mystical supplements we can never be quite sure if well get another tub or how it will it depending on variation of herbs and fruits :)

tstrogo93

Awards
Thank you so much for kind words but I don´t know if I can take the honor or shall we give half the honor to Excelsior?

Honestly some of my 8/23 are as strong as 10/22 although some 8/23 were also clearly different.
In my cabinet I have open. 1 10/22 3 different 8/23 1 6/24 and one 5/24 right now Lol
Carolina Kid I saw you posting you never noticed any difference between tubs? Maybe some people don´t feel the difference and maybe some people got the tubs that were most similar?

no Excelsior today thankfully as well so cutting myself short and gonna go to sleep :ROFLMAO:
how weird is it that the 6/24 came out before the 5/24 lol

tstrogo93

Awards
I mentioned taking selegline precsibed MAOI inhibitor lately and that Excelsior hit me like never before even on a low dosage and lasted very long and expanded consciousness although just slight side effect of mania lol

Even on Predators homepage it is written that Hawthorne in Excelsior is responsible for 50% MAOI effect making other ingredients last so long and well.

I am not sure exactly about the Hawthorne and the effect in Excelsior but I think there is some truth to this.

The theory though is not exactly that MAO attacks the stimulants like it is written on Predators homepage.
It is actually called MAOI and it means monoamide oxidase inhibitor. what it does is inhibit the enzyme monoamide oxodise that is responsible for breaking down serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine and those three signal substances are being increased in varying degrees by different stimulants and create wakefulness and inspiration etc...
But overdoing stims we will get less sensitive etc.. so because the theory made sense at least in my head I went ahead and tried.
And this is all further proof to that our biochemical state of being, receptors balance of signal substances etc.. make the way we react to stims very different. A bit over a month ago I was pretty run down after using pharma dexamphetamine and even using a bit of Excelsior in between but I never felt really good because I was run down receptors fried and that dexamphetamine sulphate was crap for me personally. Besides the slight mania side effects from Excelsior for me personally are very minor. It is quite a great piece of supplement engineering in my and I am sure in many others opinion as well

But MAOI can be very risky to combine with various medications (MAOI is also what is the active ingredient in one of the plants used to make the visionary plant medicine ayahuasca to make the more visionary plant material containing nn,dmt active when consumed orally instead of instantly being broken down by gastric juices. In this case there are no synthesised chemicals involved what so ever and the brew is made up of plants only, various recipes with various plants for various effects of course. I have not made this myself but just read up a bit about this onlune.) and I am guessing stims as well so it was lucky I started out with low doses Excelsior, great though I seem to have found something thats gonna make my stash last a little longer.
Not sure about long term effects of selegline though but I try and stay observant of feels.

Predator Nutrition:
"Hawthorne Extract - Now when it comes to Hawthorne extract you are probably thinking, this stuff is used for heart health and blood pressure, or life extension purposes, not for crushing PRs in the gym. Anyone who thinks that has never looked into Hawthorne deep enough. It reduces MAO activity by 50%. MAO attacks stimulants and reduces their activity in the body. By reducing MAO we have been able to make Excelsior pwo last all day and work better then anything else. It’s key to improving the feel and duration of stimulants, like Kigelia, Bauhinia, Bitter Orange and Octopamine. "
combine half a scoop of frenzy with it

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
I’m partial to and a fan of one cap of Hydrazine and 0.5 scoop of excelsior stack…..I think it is one of the best combos IMO if looking to combine excelsior as an adder on other pre workout(s)…….

tstrogo93

Awards
I’m partial to and a fan of one cap of Hydrazine and 0.5 scoop of excelsior stack…..I think it is one of the best combos IMO if looking to combine excelsior as an adder on other pre workout(s)…….
thats actually very true as well

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
My sample of Hydrazine was quite acceptable so I have invested in a bottle. Sounds like you have really nice receptors and nerve system health if you stay on doses. I have done it myself many times thinking more will be better but if we manage to cut down less is more.
I am guessing if another batch of Excelsior is coming out it has to be after they have sold out current batch but getting closer as Predator getting down to like 100. My sample seemed to indicate that Hydrazine might be a better buy right now but since I haven´t had Hydrazine in a few years and the label changed to different ingredients and then they changed back the label again and also stated the formula never changed. But seems a few people like the current season of Hydrazine :cool:
One hydrazine cap, plus half a scoop of your 1022 Excelsior, and you can thank me later and get ready to fly In the gym…😎

tstrogo93

Awards
One hydrazine cap, plus half a scoop of your 1022 Excelsior, and you can thank me later and get ready to fly In the gym…😎
I have the same feeling on the hydrazine...this is why i love this thread. only ppl like us are spending this much time analyzing this ha

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
I have the same feeling on the hydrazine...this is why i love this thread. only ppl like us are spending this much time analyzing this ha
Throw in 2.5g of creatine mono and 250mg of Vitamin C to that stack (confirmed directly by Driven Sports rep to me as exact amounts in their OG prop formula) and you won't notice a difference between that and OG Craze IMO......

tstrogo93

Awards
Throw in 2.5g of creatine mono and 250mg of Vitamin C to that stack (confirmed directly by Driven Sports rep to me as exact amounts in their OG prop formula) and you won't notice a difference between that and OG Craze IMO......
what is the current exp date of your latest hydrazine and what does the label total add up to?

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't really see what's the fuzz about hydrazine since it only gives me 'laser focus' and energy but I get why a combination of a scoop of excelsior + hydrazine would have a beneficial effect (laser focus + euphoria)

tstrogo93

Awards
I don't really see what's the fuzz about hydrazine since it only gives me 'laser focus' and energy but I get why a combination of a scoop of excelsior + hydrazine would have a beneficial effect (laser focus + euphoria)
its one of the best combos there is only thing its missing is a little caffine IMO

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
hmm i have a 23 and a 24 exp the 24 is stronger i feel
they both are at 690

from your intel the new ones are better or worse?
Haven’t bought in a while (had old stock I hadn’t finished lying around) but not aware it has changed?

Not even OG Craze was perfect when it was available to a lot of people….., I remember at the time everyone said you HAD to stack it with a scoop of Hemavol for the perfect magic combo lol, anyone else remember those days? 😂😂😂

My point is, to each their own and whatever works!

tstrogo93

Awards
Haven’t bought in a while (had old stock I hadn’t finished lying around) but not aware it has changed?

Not even OG Craze was perfect when it was available to a lot of people….., I remember at the time everyone said you HAD to stack it with a scoop of Hemavol for the perfect magic combo lol, anyone else remember those days? 😂😂😂

ya man you didnt see that whole thing on predator nutrition?

Ill try to find the link.

Basically, they were saying how the formula "never changed" however, there was a label change from 700 to 690 due to their being a rounding down to the nearest tenth or something lol.

You cant trust them at all tho. They are also stating that the hydrazine they have in stock is all new stock and is the original formula...which makes you wonder why they would say that if its "never changed" lol.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ya man you didnt see that whole thing on predator nutrition?

Ill try to find the link.

Basically, they were saying how the formula "never changed" however, there was a label change from 700 to 690 due to their being a rounding down to the nearest tenth or something lol.

You cant trust them at all tho. They are also stating that the hydrazine they have in stock is all new stock and is the original formula...which makes you wonder why they would say that if its "never changed" lol.
I almost thought you were in their cahoots tstrogo93 ? But maybe your not. Well you know Predator were the last selling Driven Sports Craze and then giving sample of Craze with Hydrazine when it came out.
Then they are also the last to sell Excelsior. Even with Excelsior they said the formula didn´t change lol.
But I am tired of this.
The rumors on youtube on actually not just being fruits and herbs might be true.
And after stim breaking it is too much and I am tired of it. Maybe I am just prone to teeth clenching and mania but I am about to go sleep it off.
Muscleman got fried by one scoop too many, tired of the tension and obsession just writing a little less funny rant.
Somehow the red powder got to my brain soul, tried to tell me I was doing great doing so many things for so many hours writing som many enjoyable posts in anabolic minds lol

But another part of me is tired of being stuck and spun out in my own thoughts, mostly true but execlsior enhancing making peace difficult to find.

Rather than just flying high and above
to start with I wish you Peace 😇

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
hmm i have a 23 and a 24 exp the 24 is stronger i feel
they both are at 690

from your intel the new ones are better or worse?
So you got me curious and I looked into this a little further….

It looks to me like they definitely changed the formula at some point just based on the label (see below). I have only ever used the 700mg in the picture, never tried the other 690mg label, but I last bought hydrazine from predator 2 years ago, when I bought a few bottles and then tried excelsior and never looked back until excelsior started becoming Hard to find. You can definitely see that the ingredients are different on the respective labels and not sure which one predator nutrition is selling now.

I honestly didn’t try the one cap hydrazine +0.5-0.75 scoops of excelsior stack until this year and recently, and only after watching TJ’s original video review on excelsior again where he mentioned 1.5-1.75 was the sweet spot on excelsior and for him it was 1.75.

Now, to each their own and this is AM with many members in the 2 scoops or bust club for everything, but I could never do 1.5-1.75 of excelsior in one sitting, most I could handle is one scoop max at a time and then perhaps more later as needed. A forum member suggested adding like a half scoop excelsior to their favorite pre workout which got me thinking on this with hydrazine and a light bulb went on.

Given that hydrazine is 60 caps a bottle and excelsior 30 servings, I could run a stack of one cap +0.5 excelsior scoop. In that scenario, one bottle of hydrazine and one tub of excelsior would last 10 weeks if I stuck to my usual 6 day on 1 day off weekly lifting schedule. That gets me 60 days and 10 weeks to both stretch out what is becoming a hard to find pre workout (excelsior) until a new batch is released (fingers crossed).

I tried the same with a stack using thermal spark too but I think it’s counterproductive. Very similar to the hydrazine stack, but I find thermal spark to be great solo for cardio with a bit higher appetite suppression and excelsior much better solo or in the hydrazine stack scenario for non cardio lifting…….

Attachments

tstrogo93

Awards
I almost thought you were in their cahoots tstrogo93 ? But maybe your not. Well you know Predator were the last selling Driven Sports Craze and then giving sample of Craze with Hydrazine when it came out.
Then they are also the last to sell Excelsior. Even with Excelsior they said the formula didn´t change lol.
But I am tired of this.
The rumors on youtube on actually not just being fruits and herbs might be true.
And after stim breaking it is too much and I am tired of it. Maybe I am just prone to teeth clenching and mania but I am about to go sleep it off.
Muscleman got fried by one scoop too many, tired of the tension and obsession just writing a little less funny rant.
Somehow the red powder got to my brain soul, tried to tell me I was doing great doing so many things for so many hours writing som many enjoyable posts in anabolic minds lol

But another part of me is tired of being stuck and spun out in my own thoughts, mostly true but execlsior enhancing making peace difficult to find.

If you read the product expination of hydrazine and craze they are shockingly similar.

I'll try to find he
So you got me curious and I looked into this a little further….

It looks to me like they definitely changed the formula at some point just based on the label (see below). I have only ever used the 700mg in the picture, never tried the other 690mg label, but I last bought hydrazine from predator 2 years ago, when I bought a few bottles and then tried excelsior and never looked back until excelsior started becoming Hard to find. You can definitely see that the ingredients are different on the respective labels and not sure which one predator nutrition is selling now.

I honestly didn’t try the one cap hydrazine +0.5-0.75 scoops of excelsior stack until this year and recently, and only after watching TJ’s original video review on excelsior again where he mentioned 1.5-1.75 was the sweet spot on excelsior and for him it was 1.75.

Now, to each their own and this is AM with many members in the 2 scoops or bust club for everything, but I could never do 1.5-1.75 of excelsior in one sitting, most I could handle is one scoop max at a time and then perhaps more later as needed. A forum member suggested adding like a half scoop excelsior to their favorite pre workout which got me thinking on this with hydrazine and a light bulb went on.

Given that hydrazine is 60 caps a bottle and excelsior 30 servings, I could run a stack of one cap +0.5 excelsior scoop. In that scenario, one bottle of hydrazine and one tub of excelsior would last 10 weeks if I stuck to my usual 6 day on 1 day off weekly lifting schedule. That gets me 60 days and 10 weeks to both stretch out what is becoming a hard to find pre workout (excelsior) until a new batch is released (fingers crossed).

I tried the same with a stack using thermal spark too but I think it’s counterproductive. Very similar to the hydrazine stack, but I find thermal spark to be great solo for cardio with a bit higher appetite suppression and excelsior much better solo or in the hydrazine stack scenario for non cardio lifting…….
ah ya dude i think the 700 mg is the OG good one. the newer ones to me do feel a bit different. They now have a "super rhodilia blend listed in the ingredients.

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
If you read the product expination of hydrazine and craze they are shockingly similar.

I'll try to find he

ah ya dude i think the 700 mg is the OG good one. the newer ones to me do feel a bit different. They now have a "super rhodilia blend listed in the ingredients.
Not sure, maybe this is the “switch back to the old formula you mentioned?”

If I go to their page now, the label looks the exact same ingredient profile as mine and 700mg, are they sending out something different to people who order?

If so that would be nay Bueno, sending out a product with a different ingredient profile (which essentially makes it a different product lol) than what is advertised…..😬

dr gearhead

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not sure, maybe this is the “switch back to the old formula you mentioned?”

If I go to their page now, the label looks the exact same ingredient profile as mine and 700mg, are they sending out something different to people who order?

If so that would be nay Bueno, sending out a product with a different ingredient profile (which essentially makes it a different product lol) than what is advertised…..😬
Something does add up with hydrazine, look at the comments in this insta post.

http://instagr.am/p/CbOIhNbDXYe/

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Something does add up with hydrazine, look at the comments in this insta post.

http://instagr.am/p/CbOIhNbDXYe/
So yeah, if what they currently have on their page on the ingredient profile matches for 700mg and is what they are actually sending out, that is the same one I have now from 2 years ago and currently use in my 1 cap Hydrazine + 0.5 scoop Excelsior Stack.

Have not used hydrazine with the 690mg ingredient profile (clearly different from the pics I posted) so can’t comment on differences/effectiveness of one over the other…..

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So yeah, if what they currently have on their page on the ingredient profile matches for 700mg and is what they are actually sending out, that is the same one I have now from 2 years ago and currently use in my 1 cap Hydrazine + 0.5 scoop Excelsior Stack.

Have not used hydrazine with the 690mg ingredient profile (clearly different from the pics I posted) so can’t comment on differences/effectiveness of one over the other…..
it’s virtually the same thing besides the label and the caps being black. I have both and have not seen any difference

tstrogo93

Awards
it’s virtually the same thing besides the label and the caps being black. I have both and have not seen any difference
see my caps are white....so there was def a few batches before the black capsule versions that were garbage

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What does Hydrazine actually feel like? Is it euphoric like Excelsior?

tstrogo93

Awards
But I am tired of this.

i wish i was in their cahoots brother

tstrogo93

Awards
when i first tried it the 700 mg blend was similar for sure...but not excelsior. That is still on a different level
closest thing you can get to it tho assuming the latest version is the same as the og
I would argue at two caps the focus is better with the OG hydrazine but its not quite as euphoric

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
when i first tried it the 700 mg blend was similar for sure...but not excelsior. That is still on a different level
closest thing you can get to it tho assuming the latest version is the same as the og
I would argue at two caps the focus is better with the OG hydrazine but its not quite as euphoric
I keep telling y’all….one cap of hydrazine and 0.5-0.75 scoop of excelsior stack and get ready to fly in the gym…..waiting for anybody to actually try and report back it doesn’t work (hint: not likely)….😎

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
I gave my mom one before work and she came back high as a kite, fiending. She was loving it too much, had to cut her off.
To me it feels like the label, super rhodiola can be very simulating to some people.

tstrogo93

Awards
I keep telling y’all….one cap of hydrazine and 0.5-0.75 scoop of excelsior stack and get ready to fly in the gym…..waiting for anybody to actually try and report back it doesn’t work (hint: not likely)….😎
would you or anyone else be able to take a pic of what their 10/22 powder looks like out of curiosity?

tstrogo93

Awards
Grainy like sand and sugar like texture, has transparent bits and pink bits.
I ask bc i think all of them regardless of exp vary in the actual batch that we have.

It seems all 10/22 were good
I had some 9/23 that were legit too strong and others that were weaker
the stronger ones had more of a burn as well as much more red and clear crystals than white
I wanted to see if the 10/22 was more red than white

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
I ask bc i think all of them regardless of exp vary in the actual batch that we have.

It seems all 10/22 were good
I had some 9/23 that were legit too strong and others that were weaker
the stronger ones had more of a burn as well as much more red and clear crystals than white
I wanted to see if the 10/22 was more red than white
Here you go…..muscleman sweet nectar power fuel 😎😂

Attachments

Last edited:
zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am about to do 1 black cap of hydrazine and 2 scoops of 04/2024. I'll follow up in 3 hours whether I'm felling good or not lol

Attachments