EvoMuse Presents: Eviscerate SUPERNOVA (BETA WARNING)

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have a vial of helios (injectible clen and yohimbine hcl mixture). Definitely thinking about dumping it in a bottle of supernova now
I will stick with regular tabs and down them with water from monday, starting at 80mcg and staying there if results are good enough.

At moment i feel it has been stacking well with ECA and DCP, at a dose of ephedrine at 90mg per day. also running T3 at 50mcg per day from the beginning of this week.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will stick with regular tabs and down them with water from monday, starting at 80mcg and staying there if results are good enough.

At moment i feel it has been stacking well with ECA and DCP, at a dose of ephedrine at 90mg per day. also running T3 at 50mcg per day from the beginning of this week.
Let me know how the combo works out for you...you should be very pleased.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dsade is Supernova supposed to be really runny, almost the consistency of water..?

I just got a bottle on Saturday from Nutraplanet and applied my 1st application this morning
and the liquid practically runs out of my hand when i poor it into my palm.

Ive used Abliderate & Eviscerate and never had this experience before, so i just wanted to
make sure its how its supposed to be.

twuncher

twuncher

Awards
dsade is Supernova supposed to be really runny, almost the consistency of water..?

I just got a bottle on Saturday from Nutraplanet and applied my 1st application this morning

Ive used Abliderate & Eviscerate and never had this experience before, so i just wanted to
I would give it a good shake you probably have sludge at the bottom of the bottle. It needs a good mixing.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would give it a good shake you probably have sludge at the bottom of the bottle. It needs a good mixing.
I Shook it pretty good. but i will give it another try tonight

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The thin consistency works fine but refer to Post #737, where he says he's been adjusting on it.
I have it dialed in, but unfortunately what it took was an adjustment of the ratio of the thickeners - the carbomer being $18 per kilogram and the other thickener being $200 a gallon. So my cost wen't up by about a buck a bottle, but I'm happy with the results so we'll be keeping it like it is.

I am playing around with one change that will work as both an emulsifier and a penetration enhancer. I'm designing a custom product for another company right now, so I'll be able to do this experiment at the same time and see how well it works.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any update on when it will hit the UK again Dsade?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any update on when it will hit the UK again Dsade?
AS soon as the BRITE comes in we have another shipment headed out to the UK which will have Supernova in it.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any rough idea? Am thinking my next pay day stack lol

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Let me know how the combo works out for you...you should be very pleased.
Will do, i jumped straight to 80mcg this morning of the clen and felt intense shakes. will stay at 80mcg if shakes remain then increase slowly, i would rather keep dose of clen on lower side if it is still providing fat burning.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established

mine is like water, i have shaken it and used around 1/4 of the bottle now and it appears to all be the very runny consistency like you mention, i do feel a cool sensation though most the time after a shower, exfoliating and then applying thin even layer of supernova.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established

I've used multiple bottles all the same consistency, pretty soupy.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
mine is like water, i have shaken it and used around 1/4 of the bottle now and it appears to all be the very runny consistency like you mention, i do feel a cool sensation though most the time after a shower, exfoliating and then applying thin even layer of supernova.
Ditto

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The last two batches are dialed in wth the new thickener ratios. It's way more like a true gel.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
The last two batches are dialed in wth the new thickener ratios. It's way more like a true gel.
Is this in stock? Slowly ramping into contest prep and this would be fun to add to my stack.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
This does not affect application, i just shake it like mad, around 200 times before application and turn fully upside down.

Then let it drip out and then use a little pressure to push required amount so that i end up with a thin £2 size circle in middle of hand.

Is A two pound coin the correct application amount, i have been weighing bottle after use and i seem to be using 2-2.5 grams / ml per application so around 4-5 ml in a day, split am and pm both after scrubbing down surface in warm / hot shower.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
This does not affect application, i just shake it like mad, around 200 times before application and turn fully upside down.

Then let it drip out and then use a little pressure to push required amount so that i end up with a thin £2 size circle in middle of hand.

Is A two pound coin the correct application amount, i have been weighing bottle after use and i seem to be using 2-2.5 grams / ml per application so around 4-5 ml in a day, split am and pm both after scrubbing down surface in warm / hot shower.
5-6 ml per day should get me around 30-36 days per bottle. which states 180ml

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I'm excited for the new look this has been a staple for me I purchased two more bottles and a year supply of gut health.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Yo, what is up with the new formula? I was using the formula with the black cap with contained a slightly runny dark product that gave me a nice sort of cooling effect/really mild heat and it accomplished the promised fatloss. I just got a bottle from nutriverse and it has a white cap and the product is way clearer and more gel like and this **** is BURNING my stomach, its causing my midsection to sweat and stain my shirt...how do you expect people to actually use this vs the last formula? The only way I can see this not being a total nuisance is if I use it before shirtless runs outside and even then itd borderline on masochism...I cant say yet whether this is more or less effective than the other formula but I can say forsure this **** is wayyyy less convenient.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo, what is up with the new formula? I was using the formula with the black cap with contained a slightly runny dark product that gave me a nice sort of cooling effect/really mild heat and it accomplished the promised fatloss. I just got a bottle from nutriverse and it has a white cap and the product is way clearer and more gel like and this **** is BURNING my stomach, its causing my midsection to sweat and stain my shirt...how do you expect people to actually use this vs the last formula? The only way I can see this not being a total nuisance is if I use it before shirtless runs outside and even then itd borderline on masochism...I cant say yet whether this is more or less effective than the other formula but I can say forsure this **** is wayyyy less convenient.
Thats weird bro. I also just got the white cap version from Nutriverse, but mine is like water, not gel and I am not getting
any burning whatsoever. More cooling sensation then anything else.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Thats weird bro. I also just got the white cap version from Nutriverse, but mine is like water, not gel and I am not getting
any burning whatsoever. More cooling sensation then anything else.
Is the liquid clear or dark?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
mines somewhat dark, but its runny like water.
Yeah thats the one I used to have. I personally loved it. I would just tilt my body back to make my abs like a slope and just squirt the dose on the upper abs and then with gloves spread it down and all over my midsection. Thats the product I fell in love with.

I think the version I have now might have a more convenient consistency but its like someone just dropped the capsaicin bottle in there...I even wore gloves and somehow later i rubbed my eye and it teared up for 10min straight...This amount of burn is just not comfortable and/or practical.

I wish it was this consistency but with the feel of the one you have...

Im also wondering what was it that made yours dark that isnt present in mine now.

gav86

Awards
  • Established
Mines dark and thick and smells like bananas..... The supernova is the same also

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You shouldn't be getting major burn at all, just a minor burn from the raspberry ketones and stearoyl vanillylamide.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't be getting major burn at all, just a minor burn from the raspberry ketones and stearoyl vanillylamide.
Well im telling you, my core was so hot it started sweating on its own, I felt like I had a heating pad cranked at max stuck to my midsection. Its about 2:30h later now and NOW im feeling a minor warmth.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Well im telling you, my core was so hot it started sweating on its own, I felt like I had a heating pad cranked at max stuck to my midsection. Its about 2:30h later now and NOW im feeling a minor warmth.
If this is not what your product is supposed to do id get in touch with nutri-verse cause this is what they sold me when I placed my order like 3-4days ago.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There ia still quite potent TRPV1 activtiin stearoyl vanillylamaide and raspberry Ketones. Depending on your sensitivity, free calcium levels, and accumulation of Substance P.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bananas or banaba?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
mines somewhat dark, but its runny like water.
I also have 2 white cap versions from nutriverse they are from October 2016 they are dark like water, they provide a cool burn sensation that is quite comfortable and have a strong menthol smell to them, the application did burn slightly though yesterday as i sweated during a workout and hot day.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats the one I used to have. I personally loved it. I would just tilt my body back to make my abs like a slope and just squirt the dose on the upper abs and then with gloves spread it down and all over my midsection. Thats the product I fell in love with.

I think the version I have now might have a more convenient consistency but its like someone just dropped the capsaicin bottle in there...I even wore gloves and somehow later i rubbed my eye and it teared up for 10min straight...This amount of burn is just not comfortable and/or practical.

I wish it was this consistency but with the feel of the one you have...

Im also wondering what was it that made yours dark that isnt present in mine now.
I also have some DCP caps which make me cough my guts up just by swallowing them, almost as if capsaicin has leaked out and coated outer shells of caps.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I also have 2 white cap versions from nutriverse they are from October 2016 they are dark like water, they provide a cool burn sensation that is quite comfortable and have a strong menthol smell to them, the application did burn slightly though yesterday as i sweated during a workout and hot day.
This is the one I used to have and I loved it!

I have an update for you guys. I dont know what the main factors here are but this morning I decided to shave my torso for various reasons (summer is killing me) and applied the version of supernova that I have now. Now that I have no body hair it was a lot more obvious the consistency is actually runnier than the darker black cap version and the smell is kinda like banana? idk its not the mentholly goodness of the last version. The burn today is much more manageable, its still making my core feel like im sunbathing just my midsection but its not making me break a sweat like yesterday.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If Supernova is meant to desensitize fat cells to insulin, this should have a complimentary effect to Slintensity; correct? Keeping those nutrients from being shuttled into fat cells.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If Supernova is meant to desensitize fat cells to insulin, this should have a complimentary effect to Slintensity; correct? Keeping those nutrients from being shuttled into fat cells.
That's correct.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
That's correct.
so it will work well on refeeds or periods where there are surplus calories,

I like to use on my re-feed carb up days in combination with EBF Recompadrol and DCP as well as Defuse, i dont know if i am overdoing it with the defuse though when i go upto 12-16 caps per day, what is max safe dosage dsade.

Also is there an ETA on when slintensity, defuse, and dcp will all be back in stock?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have enough DCP to get me untill end of august, should be the same for the Defuse but i have long run out of slintensity and been using EBF recompadrol instead.

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
Literally just ordered more supernova from the Shopify store. Had a ab challenge thrown at me today. This isn't cheating, right?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Literally just ordered more supernova from the Shopify store. Had a ab challenge thrown at me today. This isn't cheating, right?
i put my belt on and put supernova on and do cardio to enhance the fat burning lolol, stomach just sweating doing stairmaster.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You got this.

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
That feel when you have the v cut at basically any body fat level but can never fully reveal your lower 2 abs.