EvoMuse Presents: AlphaBurn

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not necessarily after the fat burning effects right now, more so the energy and mood enhancing effects. Unfortunately, I don't get the same nice clean energy I did from the original Alphaburn with the Rauwolscine. This feels much more reminiscent of regular yohimbine to me, with the cold extremities and general uneasy feeling.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not necessarily after the fat burning effects right now, more so the energy and mood enhancing effects. Unfortunately, I don't get the same nice clean energy I did from the original Alphaburn with the Rauwolscine. This feels much more reminiscent of regular yohimbine to me, with the cold extremities and general uneasy feeling.
Ditto. Its brutal.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ditto. Its brutal.
Yeah, it's a little disappointing honestly. I used to love HEAT stack and OG Alphaburn, I was stoked to see it making a return. Another favorite of mine was Genomyx Decimate, that seemed to share the same Rauwolscine extract, as the overall feeling was pretty much the same. It sucks when great products like that are discontinued, it seems that supercharged energy products are more the norm, not so much the smoother products of yesteryear.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it's a little disappointing honestly. I used to love HEAT stack and OG Alphaburn, I was stoked to see it making a return. Another favorite of mine was Genomyx Decimate, that seemed to share the same Rauwolscine extract, as the overall feeling was pretty much the same. It sucks when great products like that are discontinued, it seems that supercharged energy products are more the norm, not so much the smoother products of yesteryear.
I formulated heat stack and brought the ingredient to the industry.

I'm going to dial it down next batch.

Now Decimate was just a straight up ripoff of my stuff after I parted ways with them.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I formulated heat stack and brought the ingredient to the industry.

I'm going to dial it down next batch.

Now Decimate was just a straight up ripoff of my stuff after I parted ways with them.
I totally had the same opinion of the Decimate formula as far as being a copy of HEAT stack, although I did enjoy the effects. It goes to show who are the innovators and who are the copycats. I guess that's the nature of this industry, there are always copycats stealing the ideas that work rather than innovating.

I'll try halving the alphaburn next time I sample it, hopefully that will tame down the negative sides.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I totally had the same opinion of the Decimate formula as far as being a copy of HEAT stack, although I did enjoy the effects. It goes to show who are the innovators and who are the copycats. I guess that's the nature of this industry, there are always copycats stealing the ideas that work rather than innovating.

I'll try halving the alphaburn next time I sample it, hopefully that will tame down the negative sides.
I think it might have been some interaction with the pain pills when I tested it. It really didn't hit that hard.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it might have been some interaction with the pain pills when I tested it. It really didn't hit that hard.
OxyAlpha, coming to a street corner near you soon!!!

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
I popped one earlier today. It def. Got me amped I have to move on this no way I can pop this at a desk job or to study . so I popped it and went to the school track where I jogged a mile. Keep in mind I live in Miami and it was hot as hell today but the mile was tough to jog , I was breathing hard from the getgo which doesn't happen to me at all so I decided to keep the jog light and finished it under 9minutes. My skin literally felt like DRI fit clothing lmaoo I was hot but cold . did couple other bw workouts n went home. I can not take this for HIIT or boxing , or weights I feel. This stuff just for low intesity cardio?? If I looked down and looked up I get a mili second diZzy spell. But after two hours the affects went away. I feel normal after the initial rush and I'm very stim sensitive . how long the half life on this ?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OxyAlpha, coming to a street corner near you soon!!!
I got these cheeseburgerssss!

I popped one earlier today. It def. Got me amped I have to move on this no way I can pop this at a desk job or to study . so I popped it and went to the school track where I jogged a mile. Keep in mind I live in Miami and it was hot as hell today but the mile was tough to jog , I was breathing hard from the getgo which doesn't happen to me at all so I decided to keep the jog light and finished it under 9minutes. My skin literally felt like DRI fit clothing lmaoo I was hot but cold . did couple other bw workouts n went home. I can not take this for HIIT or boxing , or weights I feel. This stuff just for low intesity cardio?? If I looked down and looked up I get a mili second diZzy spell. But after two hours the affects went away. I feel normal after the initial rush and I'm very stim sensitive . how long the half life on this ?
I'm pretty much only taking it pre-workout. It's had no negative impact on my lifting or anything. But yeah, I get cold sweats and goosebumps. I've been keeping a long sleeve on over my tank for a while longer and then pop it off. It's helped.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
Love the new alpha burn. I could swear it's stronger than the og version.
Two caps with my morning alphamine to kick start my day, everyday.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
EC + 16mg crew checking in. My nose is starting to get runny on this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My nose runs on one cap, too.

lol

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
Too soon to tell but can this ingredient make you kind of down depressed type? I been unmotivated as hell since I started this not sure if the stim is draining me or what

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too soon to tell but can this ingredient make you kind of down depressed type? I been unmotivated as hell since I started this not sure if the stim is draining me or what
does the exact opposite to me.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a classic AlphaBurn effect. Never hit me, but many people get it.
I get this as well on this new version of Alphaburn, previous version didn't do this to me though.
Yep, very noticeable, haha.

does the exact opposite to me.
Opposite for me, as well.

I have decided that this will be my morning pre-workout dose and likely no other times unless I'm working out in the afternoon. I get an insane feeling from this (combined with my regular pre-workout protocol), but the mental clarity and focus and drive are fantastic. This whole week has been a zoo at work, but I've been in the best mood that I can recall.

But I can't dose this and just be at the house -- it's definitely not pleasant. It's not bad at all at the gym; the only thing that sucks is when I sprint the stairs between sets and get up to the track, it's significantly cooler up there and the sweat feels horrible on me. But when I'm back down lifting, it would be horrible to have on a sweatshirt or long-sleeve.

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
Why would it make me feel it of breath faster is that normal ?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I split one of the caps today to try out a half dose, and so far it is treating me much better than a full dose did. This seemed to come on much smoother instead of hitting like a ton of bricks like my full dose did. This dose isn't on a completely empty stomach like the first full cap that I took a few days ago however, so that may have smoothed the response some on it's own. The next time I try a half capsule on an empty stomach first thing in the morning I'll report my findings again.

By the way these things are a massive pain in the butt to split in half, the capsules are so full that the top is almost vacuum sealed in place, and when I finally did get the top of a bunch of the powder went spilling on the counter. Not wanting to waste any precious Evomuse supplement goodness I brushed up what I could with my fingers, only to have some of the powder end up on the floor. Not being able to remember the last time I properly cleaned my floor I decided against attempting to retrieve any more of the runaway Alphaburn.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
**** Alphaburn is sold out and just when I have the funds....any eta when it'll be back in stock ?

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
**** Alphaburn is sold out and just when I have the funds....any eta when it'll be back in stock ?
I'll sell u mines I got two bottles one unopened the other one missing 3 , its too strong for me. I can show u receipt and pic if u like

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I split one of the caps today to try out a half dose, and so far it is treating me much better than a full dose did. This seemed to come on much smoother instead of hitting like a ton of bricks like my full dose did. This dose isn't on a completely empty stomach like the first full cap that I took a few days ago however, so that may have smoothed the response some on it's own. The next time I try a half capsule on an empty stomach first thing in the morning I'll report my findings again.

By the way these things are a massive pain in the butt to split in half, the capsules are so full that the top is almost vacuum sealed in place, and when I finally did get the top of a bunch of the powder went spilling on the counter. Not wanting to waste any precious Evomuse supplement goodness I brushed up what I could with my fingers, only to have some of the powder end up on the floor. Not being able to remember the last time I properly cleaned my floor I decided against attempting to retrieve any more of the runaway Alphaburn.
Get a business card and fold it in half longways. Pinch one edge tight. Open the capsule over the card, and as well dump half the cap into it, then use it like a funnel into the empty cap. No waste and easier.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get a business card and fold it in half longways. Pinch one edge tight. Open the capsule over the card, and as well dump half the cap into it, then use it like a funnel into the empty cap. No waste and easier.
What about the rolled up $20 bill?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahahaha...I don't the think that would be pleasant.

You're talking about snorting it right ??? lol
Lol yeah.

Reminds me there used to be a dude around here named Cocain4PWO or something similar, made me laugh everytime.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Lol yeah.

Reminds me there used to be a dude around here named Cocain4PWO or something similar, made me laugh everytime.
Yeah no thanks, never done a drug or put anything up my nose...I've seen people snort PWO as well other things and it just doesn't look pleasant, I'm such a ****ing square lol.

FYI alpha burn is no longer "sold out" on the Evomuse site...order in.

CGunna

CGunna

Awards
Just curious dsade, whenever you get a chance, why no carbs around the AB but protein and fats are okay?

Not being skeptical or whatever, legitimately curious. I like knowledge.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Just curious dsade, whenever you get a chance, why no carbs around the AB but protein and fats are okay?

Not being skeptical or whatever, legitimately curious. I like knowledge.
I'm not an expert by any means but I would think the insulin response by eating carbs would negate some of the effects. From my personal experience the best way to take it is on an empty stomach away from any food.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not an expert by any means but I would think the insulin response by eating carbs would negate some of the effects. From my personal experience the best way to take it is on an empty stomach away from any food.
Carbs especially, but anything will blunt the effects slightly. Just take in enough to mediate it a little bit (25g protein shake seems to work well for me, while still "feeling" it.

Anyone else added Ephedrine yet?

CGunna

CGunna

Awards
Thanks y'all, I figured, just wanted to see if that was the reason behind it!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My current pre-workout stack includes it:

AlphaBurn (1 cap)
400mg caffeine
25mg ephedrine

Max REPS (1 scoop)
3g beta alanine
500mg COP

Only thing that sucks is the cold sweat when I'm hitting laps on the track on the 2nd floor between sets.

Four_Stroke

Awards
Carbs especially, but anything will blunt the effects slightly. Just take in enough to mediate it a little bit (25g protein shake seems to work well for me, while still "feeling" it.

25mg ephedrine
5mg yohimbe hcl (sns)
1 cap norcodrene
200mg caffeine

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
1 cap has me wigged out with 200mgc

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
So, I took 2 caps with 25mg Ephedrine and 200mg Caffeine and started tasting colors.

I thought that standard 0.2mg/kg dosing would apply to a-yhcl. I was wrong... very, very wrong.

From here on in, I'll do the standard 8mg, with perhaps 1-2 caps of normal yhcl.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
So, I took 2 caps with 25mg Ephedrine and 200mg Caffeine and started tasting colors.

I thought that standard 0.2mg/kg dosing would apply to a-yhcl. I was wrong... very, very wrong.

From here on in, I'll do the standard 8mg, with perhaps 1-2 caps of normal yhcl.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Reminds me of this

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1462638680.257914.jpg

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No, im following a keto diet but my body keeps telling me to eff off
I know the feeling. Whenever i stall i either ride it out and be patient or add in some more output, either more time on cardio, an extra hit session or unfortunately drop my cals (the worst lol). But its what happens to all of us