dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll try to dig up that paper showing the subtypes and affinity comparisons. Man, that thing was on my computer from 2003 when I first found Alpha-Yohimbine and decided to look into it as a viable compound...shouldn't be that hard to find again.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if you have used them both then rely on your own judgment, not what other people tell you.

Other than the fat loss side of things, AlphaBurn pushes my motivation through the roof and doesn't give me anxiety at all.
Im open to the best way for myself and how things work.

how did you come across alpha yohimbine?

Did one person recommend alpha yohimbine and if so who?

IIRC yohimbine has higher selectivity and binding affinity
Depends which receptor subtypes you are talking...a, b, or c.
whats each a , b, and c receptor subtypes do?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im open to the best way for myself and how things work.

how did you come across alpha yohimbine?

Did one person recommend alpha yohimbine and if so who?

whats each a , b, and c receptor subtypes do?
I came across alpha-Yohimbine in an obscure study on different A2 antagonists and it intrigued me because I recognized the rauwolscine name from a Chinese herb at the factory I used to work at....then started looking at the different receptor affinities and found the studies showing Alpha Yohimbines anxiolytic properties.

Since I couldn't take Yohimbine, I contacted a supplier in a China and had them do a custom Rauwolfia extraction, we experimented for a few months, then released it to the industry as HEAT Stack.

Bringing Alpha Yohimbine to the industry is definitely one of the high points of my career.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
HEAT Stack will be back...I'm waiting for that one new compound that just jumps out at me screaming THIS IS IT to really take it up a notch or three.
I wouldn't expect anything less bubba. HEAT Stack was awesome...still grateful for the 2 bottles you hooked me up with way back in 2011.

Dersu86

Awards
how are you guys dosing this? along with some caffeine in the morning (fasted), or also later in the day, some hours away from last meal (would 3 - 4h be enough?).

I'm thinking about using alpha-y in the spring. first thing in the morning before an easy morning run, and then immediately after I come from work I would go on a bike ride.

would this be overdoing it? would the afternoon dose be wasted? I normally have lunch around 11h and then I have a coffee break at 13h. I come home from work around 16h, so that makes it 3h away from the coffee and 4-5h away from last meal.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
how are you guys dosing this? along with some caffeine in the morning (fasted), or also later in the day, some hours away from last meal (would 3 - 4h be enough?).
I'm thinking about using alpha-y in the spring. first thing in the morning before an easy morning run, and then immediately after I come from work I would go on a bike ride. would this be overdoing it? would the afternoon dose be wasted? I normally have lunch around 11h and then I have a coffee break at 13h. I come home from work around 16h, so that makes it 3h away from the coffee and 4-5h away from last meal.
Jesus ****ing christ my eyes hurt reading this.

You can dose alpha burn in the morning and the afternoon, physical activity or no physical activity....away from carbs.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't be a waste at all. Take 20-30 min before exercise

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
I had issues as well until I split the 8 mg version into 5 doses, or about 1.6 mg. It's a pain to measure but doable with a digital scale.
I had to wait until the weekend to try it -- didn't want issues at work or to take this right before bed. 1.5 ~ 1.6mg is definitely good for me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had to wait until the weekend to try it -- didn't want issues at work or to take this right before bed. 1.5 ~ 1.6mg is definitely good for me.
Really? 3mg is my absolute sweet spot. perfect balance of motivation and relaxation. Not anxious at all, no side effects at all, and a maJor side effects at all.

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Really? 3mg is my absolute sweet spot. perfect balance of motivation and relaxation. Not anxious at all, no side effects at all, and a maJor side effects at all.
Unfortunately, yes. Even at 3mg I felt like I was having heart palpitations or the most severe heartburn of my life.
I split a cap, folded the contents a bit on a plate, and eyeballed half a dose. No problems at all. Hopefully it will be enough to boost Clear Edge.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol same...have to wait till the weekend for a trial run so I don't geek out at work. I know this stuff is potent lol. Def. going to do the hole in the cap and half dose 30 min morning before cardio and go from there.
Still don't know how in the living fck people would take 8mg at once.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol same...have to wait till the weekend for a trial run so I don't geek out at work. I know this stuff is potent lol. Def. going to do the hole in the cap and half dose 30 min morning before cardio and go from there.
Still don't know how in the living fck people would take 8mg at once.
Several people are taking multiple 8mg capsules.

For you guys taking half a dose, you're getting a hell of a deal. 200 doses for $24.99.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does alpha yohimbine exactly help with fat loss? is it brown fat it supposed to help with? would would it compliment clen or ec stack or nicotine?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will absolutely amplify clen and/or EC to the point where I will give you a warning to BE CAREFUL.

Read up on beta 2 receptors and alpha 2 receptors. Here is a great start (and also goes over subtypes a little bit.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha-2_adrenergic_receptor
I got some of the old Evomuse alpha yohimbine, I think is the name, if I remember right, id have to look in my stash to be sure, going off memory.

I used RPN Alpha Yohimbine back in 2012 for a show with Ec stack , I was up to four caps a day, maybe three, its been five years ago, on empty stomach, and it was like 10% of 30 mgs if I remember right.

Please, keep the information coming, I want to read and put together what I can for this supplement because I don't fully understand it

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Took my first dose of the new 3mg Alphaburn before this mornings LISS session. Having tried the OG 8mg & felt like crap I was hopefully with the new lower dosage...and I've not been disappointed!
Stacked with my pre-work dose of DCP, I'd say about 10-15mins into my session I started to feel an elevation in energy and focus. My body felt warmer than usual too, but that could also be down to the DCP!! Its a been a few hrs since I took 1 cap and I'm still feeling focused and upbeat. I did however suffer some GI distress about an 90mins after taking, and I feel slightly flu'y!!
dsade, will one dose pre-workout each day be enough to yield some benefits??

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took my first dose of the new 3mg Alphaburn before this mornings LISS session. Having tried the OG 8mg & felt like crap I was hopefully with the new lower dosage...and I've not been disappointed!
Stacked with my pre-work dose of DCP, I'd say about 10-15mins into my session I started to feel an elevation in energy and focus. My body felt warmer than usual too, but that could also be down to the DCP!! Its a been a few hrs since I took 1 cap and I'm still feeling focused and upbeat. I did however suffer some GI distress about an 90mins after taking, and I feel slightly flu'y!!
So you are feeling the flu like symptoms at 3mg? Bad or tolerable?

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
So you are feeling the flu like symptoms at 3mg? Bad or tolerable?
Yeah, the symtoms are from the 3mg dose. On a sclae of 1-10 (10 being cant take it anymore!) I'd say 3-4. Runny nose and slight stuffiness is all. I can also add the symptoms are easing now I've broken my fast and had my post workout shake!!

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
So for the people who are splitting caps (8mg cap for example).. how are you taking it after splitting it? Just popping it in mouth and washing it down?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's additive. You will get results from one dose per day, better results on 2 caps per day, better at 3, and perhaps top out at 4 before you git topped out.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So for the people who are splitting caps (8mg cap for example).. how are you taking it after splitting it? Just popping it in mouth and washing it down?
I recapped mine as I was getting 5 doses per 8mg cap.a I poured the 8mg content onto a digital scale, and used a small scoop to measure out the appropriate quantity into each cap.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A bag of empty capsules will be one of the smartest purchases that you can make.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to get my hands on the new 3mg caps.

I normally only use this pre-workout; it's the only time I can tolerate the cold sweats because I'm working so hard and sweating so much anyway. Well, I slept in today instead of training first thing, so I still wanted the mood effect and popped one before heading into work. About an hour later I had to grab a zip up fleece in my office and had goosebumps LOL.

Crazy, man.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established

I normally only use this pre-workout; it's the only time I can tolerate the cold sweats because I'm working so hard and sweating so much anyway. Well, I slept in today instead of training first thing, so I still wanted the mood effect and popped one before heading into work. About an hour later I had to grab a zip up fleece in my office and had goosebumps LOL.

Crazy, man.
I've been taking one mid afternoon with a short black coffee...this seems to work really well for my toleration weirdly!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Crazy, man.
I thought alpha yohimbine wasn't supposed to cause cold sweats like yohimbine does?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought alpha yohimbine wasn't supposed to cause cold sweats like yohimbine does?
I ended up making the first batch too strong for most peoples' liking, which is why I reduced the dosage for the new batch.

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
I've been licking it off a plate. It's a little peppery but not hard to take. I really hate capping.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been licking it off a plate. It's a little peppery but not hard to take. I really hate capping.
Triple dog dare you to plug it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless you're chicken, McFry...

hotdawg

hotdawg

Awards
So, I'll be adding this to my Brite/DCP stack this week (once first bottle of DCP is done). I figure I'll take the first dose upon waking along with my other stuff that requires an empty stomach, and then when would be the best time for the second dose?

Right before bed? Just wondering, I know people mentioned pre-workout but due to my crazy schedule (I run a small IT startup) my workout times vary from early morning to late night and everything in between, so I'm trying to figure out the most effective time/s to take this in regards to fat burning - for example a week or two ago I switched my last dose of DCP to right before bed and I'm very happy with those results.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right before bed will likely keep you awake. I take it first thing in the morning and early afternoon.

mn72661

Awards
I only take 1 a day, first thing on waking up with 1 AMMO. A week later and I can say, as an overall salty bastard, this is the most potent mood enhancing combination I have ever taken....to the point friends have made comments, and I haven't even added Clear Edge too the mix. 3 mg is just about perfect, side effects maybe slight chilling that is actually enjoyable to me, and I drink Stan the Java Man-esque amounts of coffee. It has has had a significant effect on my work productivity and is worth it just for that alone.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how much stimulation on alpha yohimbine does this cut on the 1-10 scale,down compared to yohimbine if yohimbine at full dose 20-30 mgs is a 10 for stimulation, and side effects?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how much stimulation on alpha yohimbine does this cut on the 1-10 scale,down compared to yohimbine if yohimbine at full dose 20-30 mgs is a 10 for stimulation, and side effects?
Everyone is different. For me it's a difference between 10 and 2-3 at most.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
I found my sweet spot this morning, cracked open the cap and emptied 3/4 of it into my shaker, 1 scoop of Alphamine and I'm flying without jitters or any GI discomfort :)

The reason for trying this was I took 1 cap along with Alphamine on wed and I felt cracked out!!! I mean uncontrollable shakes, stone cold hands, trouble concentrating. When driving I stopped at lights and I had the sensation I was rolling backwards!! Happy with this experiment of lowering what is already a low dose!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found my sweet spot this morning, cracked open the cap and emptied 3/4 of it into my shaker, 1 scoop of Alphamine and I'm flying without jitters or any GI discomfort :)

The reason for trying this was I took 1 cap along with Alphamine on wed and I felt cracked out!!! I mean uncontrollable shakes, stone cold hands, trouble concentrating. When driving I stopped at lights and I had the sensation I was rolling backwards!! Happy with this experiment of lowering what is already a low dose!
Glad you found your sweet spot, brother.

I can't wait to get the new lower dosed caps to play around, myself. I still rock my 8mg caps before the gym, but I'm looking forward to not having those cold sweats and seeing what it's like to feel hot in there again LOL.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I assume, like regular yohimbine HCl, Alpha yohimbine is best used first thing in morning in fasted state or if you eat first thing, in between meals ?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I assume, like regular yohimbine HCl, Alpha yohimbine is best used first thing in morning in fasted state or if you eat first thing, in between meals ?
That's how I've dosed it.

My favorite is first thing AM (fasted), but I'll use it before basketball with like 2 hours post food, too.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ideally, common sense, first thing and then again 6-8 hours later, ~2 hours post-eating or 30-60 min pre-meal, yes.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I've had some time to play around with this. I'm pretty damn sensitive to Y, 2 scoops of 1MR Vortex and I literally felt like I was dying....2 caps of Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite was the max I could, I knew 1 more capsule and I would be in for a miserable ride.

So was able to open the cap and took 1/2 a dose...no issues at all. Bumped this upto 1 cap and the energy, etc. is clean...not rotten like Y HCL, etc. I think 3mg is my sweet spot...I "think" I could do another cap but don't think I want to guinea pig on myself.

I've been taking 1 cap with 3/4 scoop of Radiate by RXS....now that is intense, all the A-Y effects get pronounced but not uncomfortable, I only do this on cardio days. You def. know you're taking A-Y with that combo...wouldn't want to workout like that, not the stimmed feeling I want lifting heavy weights....doing cardio, different story.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you recall, I stopped making Alpha Burn several years ago because of a rash of inferior material, and EVERYONE trying to pass off Y as AY. I could have underdosed it and called it AY, but that isn't how I do things. I've lost hundreds of thousands by doing that, but I try my hardest to do the right thing.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new AlphaBurn is incredible. Simply put.

I've been using the 8mg caps since re-released, but can only do it on workout days. I have cold sweats the entire duration, but I know it's working.

The 3mg caps, however, are phenomenal. I took one upon waking today because I wasn't sure when I would get to lift (turns out I didnt, as my parents stayed like 6 hours later than they planned lol). Took another cap about 5 hours later on an empty stomach and I've just had an incredible mood all day long. Granted, it was beautiful outside, I was off work, and my diet has been really dialed in with excess activity the past few days, so the upcoming days will put it to the test. But right now I'm so excited.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For anyone on the fence, I highly suggest jumping on the new 3mg caps. They are wonderful.

I generally workout first thing in the morning, fasted, and that was the only time I could tolerate an 8mg cap. Even then, working out resulted in cold sweats and was pretty rough, but I liked the results. Now, I can take a cap upon rising every single day, even if not working out, and it really helps with mood/energy throughout the day. Days that I don't lift or can't first thing usually suck compared to my normal days, so this is very helpful. Excited to stack this with Clear Edge at some point and give that a shot, too.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For anyone on the fence, I highly suggest jumping on the new 3mg caps. They are wonderful.

I generally workout first thing in the morning, fasted, and that was the only time I could tolerate an 8mg cap. Even then, working out resulted in cold sweats and was pretty rough, but I liked the results. Now, I can take a cap upon rising every single day, even if not working out, and it really helps with mood/energy throughout the day. Days that I don't lift or can't first thing usually suck compared to my normal days, so this is very helpful. Excited to stack this with Clear Edge at some point and give that a shot, too.
Still working on my bottle of 8mg, I've been using for fasted cardio... Holy s$&# this stuff is potent