EvoMuse Presents: AlphaBurn

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a few bottles from that initial release. Only time I can take it is pre-workout and even then, my sweat is shiveringly cold. It makes me feel almost miserable lol, but I know it works so I use it.

Running around the gym with tights, sweats, compression shirts, and extra shirts on, along with a mask and stocking cap lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a few bottles from that initial release. Only time I can take it is pre-workout and even then, my sweat is shiveringly cold. It makes me feel almost miserable lol, but I know it works so I use it.

Running around the gym with tights, sweats, compression shirts, and extra shirts on, along with a mask and stocking cap lol.
Then walking out the door into 8 degree weather.

No thanks.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then walking out the door into 8 degree weather.

No thanks.
I shower and change at the gym lol.

I'm not trying to get sick.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Yeah AB knocks me on my ass. I usually take half a cap
How can you split the cap in half? I have the original as well and just tried it today for the first time....wanted to throw up! I didn't think I was going to get through my cardio session.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How can you split the cap in half? I have the original as well and just tried it today for the first time....wanted to throw up! I didn't think I was going to get through my cardio session.
I'll have the new stock here about Wednesday. Do you have enough product to get you through contest prep, or do you need some sponsorship help?

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
I'll have the new stock here about Wednesday. Do you have enough product to get you through contest prep, or do you need some sponsorship help?
I have not fully commited to this show yet....its been a really long time since I prepped for a show and quite honestly I am still on the fence. I want to make sure I can buckle down and get er done....so with that being said, I appreciate the offer but I really can't accept. I am going to cut, and I will see how it goes closer to the show before I make a commitment.....and I will still be using your products throughout. I beleive in you and your products so I am totally willing to foot the bill.:) You really are an awesome man.:)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not fully commited to this show yet....its been a really long time since I prepped for a show and quite honestly I am still on the fence. I want to make sure I can buckle down and get er done....so with that being said, I appreciate the offer but I really can't accept. I am going to cut, and I will see how it goes closer to the show before I make a commitment.....and I will still be using your products throughout. I beleive in you and your products so I am totally willing to foot the bill.:) You really are an awesome man.:)
Well, if you change your mind the offer is there.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
To take a half cap I just split the cap dump half the powder into a cup and down it. Then I slide the cap back together and the next time that pull is gtg. I'm also in contest prep right now so I'm about to hop back on my AB and will probably pick up a bottle of supernova

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
To take a half cap I just split the cap dump half the powder into a cup and down it. Then I slide the cap back together and the next time that pull is gtg. I'm also in contest prep right now so I'm about to hop back on my AB and will probably pick up a bottle of supernova
Ok, thanks....figured that was the only way. I am going to mix the powder with a bit of my BCAA ....make it go down easier. LOL!! Hopefully at 1\2 cap I will be able to tolerate it. And at 1\2 cap my one bottle should last for a long time...

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Ok, thanks....figured that was the only way. I am going to mix the powder with a bit of my BCAA ....make it go down easier. LOL!! Hopefully at 1\2 cap I will be able to tolerate it. And at 1\2 cap my one bottle should last for a long time...
Yes! I certainly recommend a chaser of some sorts haha 1/2 pill is still pretty strong. I'm convinced it's the most potent stuff out there

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the capping done yet on the presale for the new Alphaburn? Not in a rush...just haven't heard anything in awhile. Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They were supposed to come in Monday, but he didn't send me a tracking number like he was supposed to.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Yes! I certainly recommend a chaser of some sorts haha 1/2 pill is still pretty strong. I'm convinced it's the most potent stuff out there
I have been splitting the pill and taking half the powder mixed with my bcaa's.....works like a charm. Thanks for the tip.:)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They came in today. Last 45 minutes to pick it up at the presale price.

Side note: these are labeled as Alpha-Yohimbine. Ordering into countries where this is banned will not be checked by me, and is entirely at your own risk.

BANE44

Awards
Dsade, will fats with no carbs blunt the effectiveness of alpha burn?

What about protein?

Thank you for your time

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like I need to get my hands on some of this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What about protein?

Thank you for your time
Lots of protein, slightly insulinogenic....fats, no problem.

Ray Donovan

Awards

What about protein?

Thank you for your time
Sorry protein ingestion raises insulin about 50% as much as a protein/carb meal. Only take a little BCAA before yohimbine if you want the full alpha-2-adrenergic blocking effects...

Ray Donovan

Awards
Just got the new Alphaburn, I used to take 17.5-20mg yohimbine HCL pre-fasted cardio.

Any guess how much Alphaburn I'll top out at? First dose tomorrow morning, gonna start at 2 caps.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Just got the new Alphaburn, I used to take 17.5-20mg yohimbine HCL pre-fasted cardio.

Any guess how much Alphaburn I'll top out at? First dose tomorrow morning, gonna start at 2 caps.
I'd personally start at one cap. Strongest AY product I have tried BY FAR!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure is. I have the old bottle and can't handle it. I tried opening the cap and it seems impossible lol

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Sure is. I have the old bottle and can't handle it. I tried opening the cap and it seems impossible lol
I have the old version too. I poke a hole in the cap, then squeeze out the contents into an old vitamin container. Mix 1\2 the powder with my bcaa's pre fasted cardio. Much more tolerable.:) And a bottle will last forever.:)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kind of makes you wonder about other Alpha-Y products...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the old version too. I poke a hole in the cap, then squeeze out the contents into an old vitamin container. Mix 1\2 the powder with my bcaa's pre fasted cardio. Much more tolerable.:) And a bottle will last forever.:)
Excellent idea. Trying that tomm. Thanks

Ray Donovan

Awards
Didn't really notice 1 cap. Will keep raising the dose 1 or 0.5 caps per cardio day until it gets uncomfortable. Then back down to my sweet spot. Will update later with my final dose.

dafeesh34

Awards
That's a good idea.. I've been [with a struggle] twisting it apart and dumping about half out of it and capping it back together.. I can tell when I don't dump out enough lol, I get those runny nose, cold extremity, cold sweat type side effects.. when I took a full cap it was quite unbearable to the point I almost left work. Anyway, this with Clear Edge and this with CardioTryx if you're ever so lucky to have your hands on it are fantastic combinations. I'm sitting on 5 1/2 bottles of OG AlphaBurn so it'll last me awhile!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Used half dose. Got random cold shivers. But bearable sticking to half a cup twice a day

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
That's a good idea.. I've been [with a struggle] twisting it apart and dumping about half out of it and capping it back together.. I can tell when I don't dump out enough lol, I get those runny nose, cold extremity, cold sweat type side effects.. when I took a full cap it was quite unbearable to the point I almost left work. Anyway, this with Clear Edge and this with CardioTryx if you're ever so lucky to have your hands on it are fantastic combinations. I'm sitting on 5 1/2 bottles of OG AlphaBurn so it'll last me awhile!
I have used CardioTryx in the past. Loved it!

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Used half dose. Got random cold shivers. But bearable sticking to half a cup twice a day
Yup, I get the cold shivers too. I take it pre cardio so once I start my cardio the cold shivers go away, then its just a cold sweat.! Tolerable though.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, I get the cold shivers too. I take it pre cardio so once I start my cardio the cold shivers go away, then its just a cold sweat.! Tolerable though.
I took it today (day off) wasn't to bad though. Lasted 5 min at most.

Can't wait to start it tomm for the gym

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
The 8mg version was way too strong for me and made me feel/act very drunk. The 3mg is still tough on me -- felt like i was pumping jacks throughout my chest. Will have to try splitting the new version down to 1.5mg.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Loooove the 8mg's! Kinda sad that size got discontinued

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The 8mg version was way too strong for me and made me feel/act very drunk. The 3mg is still tough on me -- felt like i was pumping jacks throughout my chest. Will have to try splitting the new version down to 1.5mg.
I had issues as well until I split the 8 mg version into 5 doses, or about 1.6 mg. It's a pain to measure but doable with a digital scale.

Ray Donovan

Awards
Took 2 caps of the new AB pre-fasted cardio and definitely felt it working. I think 3 caps will probably be where I top off.

Oh and I feel great today, slight euphoria haha.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 2 caps of the new AB pre-fasted cardio and definitely felt it working. I think 3 caps will probably be where I top off.

Oh and I feel great today, slight euphoria haha.
You're a madman!
The new dosage is perfect for me.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what evidence do you have that this is better than regular yohimbine?

what about Lyle Mcdonald saying yohimbine is superior?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what evidence do you have that this is better than regular yohimbine?

what about Lyle Mcdonald saying yohimbine is superior?
14 years of feedback for one. Second, I can't tolerate Yohimbine (nor can a lot of other people) which automatically makes AY>>>>>>nothing.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone tried both this and OL Rauwolcosine? Is Alphaburn like 3x stronger?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive used it for a contest prep before. Ive also used regular yohimbine before. Ive read stuff that says it really doesnt work that well.

haha thats wrong, hes a smart man
Well if you have used them both then rely on your own judgment, not what other people tell you.

Other than the fat loss side of things, AlphaBurn pushes my motivation through the roof and doesn't give me anxiety at all.

Ray Donovan

Awards
Well if you have used them both then rely on your own judgment, not what other people tell you.

Other than the fat loss side of things, AlphaBurn pushes my motivation through the roof and doesn't give me anxiety at all.
I bumped to 3 caps of AB this morning (with 300mg caffeine) and I can feel it working, but without as severe side-effects as yohimbine HCL. Less anxiety for sure and I have a history of anxiety.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bumped to 3 caps of AB this morning (with 300mg caffeine) and I can feel it working, but without as severe side-effects as yohimbine HCL. Less anxiety for sure and I have a history of anxiety.
The worst thing about YCHl anxiety, if I happen to accidentally orally dose, is sitting there realizing that I have at least another 3 hours before it starts to wear off. It's like being stuck in a bad acid trip.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
14 years of feedback for one. Second, I can't tolerate Yohimbine (nor can a lot of other people) which automatically makes AY>>>>>>nothing.
Not to mention water retention, anxiety and a diaphoretic effect from personal expericene. Alpha Y is far superior just the fact there is none of the sides that are generally present with Yhcl and I'm preaching to the choir when I say that here. I get motivation and focus with Alpha-Y.

I remember the OG Heat stack from Avant and I do miss both versions you brought out Matt.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
IIRC yohimbine has higher selectivity and binding affinity

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to mention water retention, anxiety and a diaphoretic effect from personal expericene. Alpha Y is far superior just the fact there is none of the sides that are generally present with Yhcl and I'm preaching to the choir when I say that here. I get motivation and focus with Alpha-Y.

I remember the OG Heat stack from Avant and I do miss both versions you brought out Matt.
HEAT Stack will be back...I'm waiting for that one new compound that just jumps out at me screaming THIS IS IT to really take it up a notch or three.