• Established
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I feel really stupid - but is there some place to order other than the shopify website? It just says sold out on the Brite - or I would place the order...don't mind waiting...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel really stupid - but is there some place to order other than the shopify website? It just says sold out on the Brite - or I would place the order...don't mind waiting...
Check the 3 pack next to it.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys, I just checked after I posted and saw that - my money is already gone. Between this and PES....it's a good thing I'm starting my PSMF again soon...I won't be able to afford food. Just one more way supplements help you lose weight!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crap...I just discovered that I'm out of labels. Looks like we have about 25 of the 3 packs. Reordering ASAP.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crap...I just discovered that I'm out of labels. Looks like we have about 25 of the 3 packs. Reordering ASAP.
You could always put a label in the box and send unlabeled packages. I'd be fine with that. Saves you two labels. Hell, you could put a piece of paper with the label in there.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could always put a label in the box and send unlabeled packages. I'd be fine with that. Saves you two labels. Hell, you could put a piece of paper with the label in there.
I hate doing that, but technically they are still beta labels. I just put a rush order in with my label guy (they always seem to be a rush), so hopefully he's not busy. I'm also fixing the typo on the original label. Should be 2 pumps, not 1.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And noodz

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm good with a word doc label...ha-ha...seriously...whatever works. Makes me feel like I got sumn so special it isn't even available with a label. You just gotta know what it is. If you don't know, I can't tell ya.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm good with a word doc label...ha-ha...seriously...whatever works. Makes me feel like I got sumn so special it isn't even available with a label. You just gotta know what it is. If you don't know, I can't tell ya.
I had to say something to one of my retailers who was taking orders for BRITE. This is only at the Shopify store...the only place to get it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate doing that, but technically they are still beta labels. I just put a rush order in with my label guy (they always seem to be a rush), so hopefully he's not busy. I'm also fixing the typo on the original label. Should be 2 pumps, not 1.
So on the BRITE i should be taking 2 pumps not 1? Just want to make sure im taking the correct dose.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So on the BRITE i should be taking 2 pumps not 1? Just want to make sure im taking the correct dose.
Yes, I confirmed with Matt the other day that dosing is two pumps, 3 times a day.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bottle says 1 pump (2ccs) 3 times a day just want to verify it is in fact 2 pumps 3x day total 6

Thanks
That's correct.

New label will eventually correct that.

6 total pumps a day :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was worried about the taste, but for me no big deal at all. I even kind of look forward to it.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear, I hope I can handle it too.
Taste is so subjective that I hate to make any "you'll be fine" type comments, but it is not strong at all. I do a couple quick squirts and swallow (insert joke here) then have a small bit of water. Honestly I don't even really "need" the water, but I just do it anyways.

shirt

Awards
I'll wait for it to restock individually.

But, the taste is definitely acquired. I'll say that you'll probably never dread taking it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taste is so subjective that I hate to make any "you'll be fine" type comments, but it is not strong at all. I do a couple quick squirts and swallow (insert joke here) then have a small bit of water. Honestly I don't even really "need" the water, but I just do it anyways.
You made that too easy!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Given the fact that this is probably a long term use product I hope the three packs come out again when I have more money. I'll probably buy a year's worth for me and my girlfriend. I don't have 600 bucks to spend at the moment though.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Given the fact that this is probably a long term use product I hope the three packs come out again when I have more money. I'll probably buy a year's worth for me and my girlfriend. I don't have 600 bucks to spend at the moment though.
Basically what I'm doing, except the girlfriend part :D

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
If it's working for me at 3 pumps a day should I wait to up it ? I notice the leaning off of 3 a day

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it's working for me at 3 pumps a day should I wait to up it ? I notice the leaning off of 3 a day
Subjective, man. Generally in these circumstances I'd say yes, stay the course since you're getting results. But you could always bump up, too -- totally a call that could go either way.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subjective, man. Generally in these circumstances I'd say yes, stay the course since you're getting results. But you could always bump up, too -- totally a call that could go either way.
Agreed. Less pumps leads to a longer product. You may run it at 3 for a set period of time and then slowly increase the dosage if you feel the need to. I'm thrilled you are seeing positive results at a decreased dose. Brite is certainly effective. I'm running it right now and loving it!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BRITE + Coffee + kickass X-mas gloves + 10 degree weather = warm and driving with the window down. Aw yeah.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BRITE + Coffee + kickass X-mas gloves + 10 degree weather = warm and driving with the window down. Aw yeah.
10 degrees, that's a heat wave. -1 when I woke up today, good news is Brite shows delivery to me by tomorrow.

Any concern for the bottles sitting outside in 0 degree weather form up to 6 hours after delivery?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10 degrees, that's a heat wave. -1 when I woke up today, good news is Brite shows delivery to me by tomorrow.

Any concern for the bottles sitting outside in 0 degree weather form up to 6 hours after delivery?
Nah, just shake them well once they warm up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Nah, just shake them well once they warm up.

ThaPeoplesChamp

ThaPeoplesChamp

Awards
  • Established
My brite should be in mah mailbox when I get home. I r excited and anxious.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tomorrow is 'Capping Day'!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any advantage to capping it? Besides maybe taste?
I can carry the capsules in my pocket during the day, especially for the second dose. I like to stick my hand in my pocket and fondle my BRITE capsules.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I can carry the capsules in my pocket during the day, especially for the second dose. I like to stick my hand in my pocket and fondle my BRITE capsules.
Thanks, I might cap a bottle full so I can take it around for my 2nd dose and have the other for at the house

Status
Not open for further replies.