dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife commented that when we were first married I gave off heat at night but now no I never noticed but I gain fat easily now and wonder if it is a thyroid thing. Anyways the heat thing interests me looking very forward to the brite soft gels.
Sounds more like cortisol issues.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dsade, is the 2 pack combo deal ready to ship right out upon ordering? Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade, is the 2 pack combo deal ready to ship right out upon ordering? Thanks!
The replacement pumps came in today so we've been swapping them out, so dosage will be back to 2 pumps per label directions.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The replacement pumps came in today so we've been swapping them out, so dosage will be back to 2 pumps per label directions.
Nice...so it sounds like shipping may be a bit delayed? Basically I am curious when I could expect to receive it if I were to place an order today? I live in Maine (unfortunately).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice...so it sounds like shipping may be a bit delayed? Basically I am curious when I could expect to receive it if I were to place an order today? I live in Maine (unfortunately).
We'll have everything out tomorrow and be all caught up.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I have been using this for approximately 4 days now and I really like it. It is definitely my favorite stim-free fat burner as I was not able to tolerate DCP due to heartburn. I can already feel the increased body temperature people talk about and something about it just feels right. I have not had any side effects either and I am excited to see the results over the next few months..

Also, great job with the pump! I can shake the hell out of it and I don't get any leaks, and the nozzle shows no signs of getting clogged.

Shame on everyone for not making me get it months ago!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I have been using this for approximately 4 days now and I really like it. It is definitely my favorite stim-free fat burner as I was not able to tolerate DCP due to heartburn. I can already feel the increased body temperature people talk about and something about it just feels right. I have not had any side effects either and I am excited to see the results over the next few months..

Also, great job with the pump! I can shake the hell out of it and I don't get any leaks, and the nozzle shows no signs of getting clogged.

Shame on everyone for not making me get it months ago!
And don; forge the SuppTalk1 discount code for 10% off of anything in the secion I think I'll ad some more stuff to the category.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dsade
So I have been on my second bottle for about 4 days, I only got like 2.5 weeks out of the first bottle? I think I missed a few doses here and there but for the most part I was doing 2 pumps 3 times a day. I must not have received the bottles with the replacement pumps and was double dosing it! Kind of a bummer...

I didn't know any different as it was my first time using the product..

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
dsade
So I have been on my second bottle for about 4 days, I only got like 2.5 weeks out of the first bottle? I think I missed a few doses here and there but for the most part I was doing 2 pumps 3 times a day. I must not have received the bottles with the replacement pumps and was double dosing it! Kind of a bummer...

I about 2 months in with 2ml pumps. Noticed some leaning for the 1st 3 weeks. Then crazy calories with no noticeable fat and feeling swole af while drinking beer,, so maybe strafe.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha... I meant to quote this rather than myself..

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dsade

I also just went thru 2 bottles in about 4 and a half weeks. Doing 2 pumps as I was told on the first one due to some mix up with the pump and doing one on the second with it being "corrected" 3 times a day... wondering if these aren't getting filled properly?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also just went thru 2 bottles in about 4 and a half weeks. Doing 2 pumps as I was told on the first one due to some mix up with the pump and doing one on the second with it being "corrected" 3 times a day... wondering if these aren't getting filled properly?
Yeah...I am quite confused as well and don't know if it was a filling issue as you say..or the pump dosing. I essentially have no clue what I am doing with this second bottle..

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Yeah...I am quite confused as well and don't know if it was a filling issue as you say..or the pump dosing. I essentially have no clue what I am doing with this second bottle..
I can say I have measured the last 2 bottles and Gotten 2cc per pump, so seems like the pump was different.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can say I have measured the last 2 bottles and Gotten 2cc per pump, so seems like the pump was different.
I don't really have anything here to measure what comes out of my pump so who knows..
Oh...nothing yet. I don't believe it is supposed to do anything in the short term aside from increasing your body heat. It has done that...

TxHomeGrown

Awards
So, just got mine in today. I took 2 pumps, too much?

I also got an onset of nausea. Could that be from taking too much? It was on an empty stomach.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I also got an onset of nausea. Could that be from taking too much? It was on an empty stomach.
We basically have no idea with the current dosing as something is off. I thought of a way to measure what one squirt is worth from my current pump..it is just a matter of finding time once I get out of work in the morning before I pass out. I never experienced any nausea....

TxHomeGrown

Awards
We basically have no idea with the current dosing as something is off. I thought of a way to measure what one squirt is worth from my current pump..it is just a matter of finding time once I get out of work in the morning before I pass out. I never experienced any nausea....
Well if you can measure the 2cc dosing using a syringe(it's from my b12 cycle I swear!!), mine is 1cc per pump. So, 2 pumps.

I got my bottle from NP, so your mileage may vary based on distributor and batch I guess. I also ordered my bottle last week. They could have been sitting on an older batch.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We received the correct pumps and have been shipping the right ones for about 2 weeks.

TxHomeGrown

Awards

No more nausea. It was the PES Shift. I'd never gotten nauseous off Shift before, and I dosed them separately, no nausea.

If anyone knows if there's something in Shift/Brite that doesn't mix well, that'd be cool to know. Might just be because I haven't supplemented in a while other than nootropics.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No more nausea. It was the PES Shift. I'd never gotten nauseous off Shift before, and I dosed them separately, no nausea.

If anyone knows if there's something in Shift/Brite that doesn't mix well, that'd be cool to know. Might just be because I haven't supplemented in a while other than nootropics.
Let me look up shift

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established

Both Brite and shift cause my acid reflux to react and I get all burpy/sometimes in turn nauseous, so I usually dose them away from each other when I am taking both

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing obvious. How do you normally react to forskolin?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

How are you with spicy peppers or ginger?

This is just a wild swing - but the grains of paradise may be was being potentiate by the oil. Those compounds dissolve in oil, so it may have caused more uptake sooner in the digestive process.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey dsade just bought two bottles of this... is the typical dosing scheme still 3 times daily with meals?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey dsade just bought two bottles of this... is the typical dosing scheme still 3 times daily with meals?
It's an oil, you can take it anytime you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.