dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, that's what I do - just so I don't miss a dose if I'm out and about.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like mine was delivered today!

I have no caps at home, can't wait to see if it tastes better than MR.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got home 20 minutes ago and my 3 pack of Brite was waiting! I was geeking out about it! I opened it and took two squirts right away. Very excited to see the results over the next 3 months. I'm on a PSMF and this should help a lot with rebound I'm thinking.

I'm also excited to see what cubsfan says about my taking two squirts comment....I know there's something going on in his mind that is just dirty.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got home 20 minutes ago and my 3 pack of Brite was waiting! I was geeking out about it! I opened it and took two squirts right away. Very excited to see the results over the next 3 months. I'm on a PSMF and this should help a lot with rebound I'm thinking.

I'm also excited to see what cubsfan says about my taking two squirts comment....I know there's something going on in his mind that is just dirty.
Aww, you took the fun out of it :(

Well, how did it taste?

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Minimal taste really, not bad at all and certainly bearable. I'd hate to contribute the easy jokes but I'd say it tastes a little "nutty" or maybe like when you eat too close to the rind on a melon

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Salty?

haha - it wasn't good. But it wasn't bad. Just like others have described. I didn't cringe, it tastes like oil.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The jokes just write themselves!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just for the record, it really isn't salty at all - I was just saying that to help out Cubsfan with the jokes. Don't want someone seeing that and then thinking they got a bad "batch"

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure it's been answered, however on mobile it's not that easy to scroll through.

Empty stomach, with food, or doesn't matter.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure it's been answered, however on mobile it's not that easy to scroll through.

Far as I know doesnt matter, but I always dose empty stomach

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like mine was delivered today!

I have no caps at home, can't wait to see if it tastes better than MR.
Leagues better than Rebirth. No gagging reaction at all. Again, not something I take and think "Yum!" but not that bad at all.

Easiest thing to do is take a mouthful of water and squirt into that. Almost no residual taste that way and simple.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leagues better than Rebirth. No gagging reaction at all. Again, not something I take and think "Yum!" but not that bad at all.

Easiest thing to do is take a mouthful of water and squirt into that. Almost no residual taste that way and simple.
I'm impressed with your improvement in the gag reflex zone

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

The write up on the first page says that you should take it preferably with food in the last paragraph.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Those pages are so faaaar back though....it's the least I could do to help ya out buddy. :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, I was thinking about this more as I fell asleep last night (weird, I know) and it occurred to me that the original formula had tung oil in it and I wonder if that is why it was recommended that you take it with food - to avoid stomach upset. If I read the science correctly, we want the oil to actually get stored in fat cells, to help those cells convert, so my original thinking was that an insulin release and some calories would help to get the oil to the fat cells....but I'm not sure if this is the thinking, nor how much impact it will have in the end.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good question above ^^^

So I've taken 4 squirts down my throat today. It almost reminds me of seaweed or like the smell of Ocean lol.

Maybe I'll mix it with some coconut oil for the full beach effect.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think just putting it on or under your tongue is better than shooting it back to your throat, it is actually salty and the seaweed really comes through in your throat.. On your tongue it just tastes like oil or sumn...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may need to take the time to cap some. I am losing a ton with it leaking during transport from work to home. My desk at work is oily and smells like it lol.

shirt

Awards
I may need to take the time to cap some. I am losing a ton with it leaking during transport from work to home. My desk at work is oily and smells like it lol.
Why not keep one at the office and one at the house if you got the three pack?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the process of reading thru all this, but is one 6oz bottle a months worth? Haven't come across that yet...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not keep one at the office and one at the house if you got the three pack?
That was the plan, just last few days I have forgot and keep taking it with me. I like having it with in case I miss a dose, or end up going out for dinner.

shirt

Awards
In the process of reading thru all this, but is one 6oz bottle a months worth? Haven't come across that yet...
My bottle lasted me about three weeks...maybe a couple of days more than that.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think just putting it on or under your tongue is better than shooting it back to your throat, it is actually salty and the seaweed really comes through in your throat.. On your tongue it just tastes like oil or sumn...
I have noticed this as well. Taste is stronger if I go for the back of the throat instead of just squirts on the tongue. On the tongue it tastes like a light olive oil.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Staple supp this BRITE is!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you relocking the pump?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you relocking the pump?
Yeah, it seems to be coming from where pump screws onto bottle. Like shirt suggested, I will just keep one bottle at work.

I just like the idea of using one at a time, so I can keep track of how many days I have left. If I run multiples, I won't track as easy.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Had my first day with Brite and Epitome yesterday damn sweated like a pig during cardio. Just a question but I've got some evicserate bff, would you guys save that for a solo run or can I add with Brite and Epitome. Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Add it in, for sure.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Add it in, for sure.
Thanks for the info I was hoping to through it in :), would AMMO be beneficial under 10-12%? I'll be grabbing some more of your products once theyre restocked.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm just 2 days in. When did the body temp increase start to kick in for you? It has been 1 degree here, so it's hard to tell.
It kicked in after about the 3rd day for me

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not noticing that I feel warm - actually, I'm noticing the opposite. I feel cold. It is cold out, so that may be it, but even in my house last night I was shivering. May have nothing to do with the Brite, could just be that dang cold out. I don't know. But on the other hand, I would actually expect that if your body temp is higher, then the difference in temp when it is cold would be more noticeable and you would perceive it to be colder, if that makes sense. I don't know anything...just rambling, sorry.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the info I was hoping to through it in :), would AMMO be beneficial under 10-12%? I'll be grabbing some more of your products once theyre restocked.
AMMO can always be beneficial with its impact on cortisol.

How I feel about Matt's products in general is that each is very effective on its own -- it does not NEED to be stacked with anything.

...but the synergy between some of them and the overall effectiveness of each product utilizing a different pathway for its objective makes it SO. FREAKING. HARD. for me to not want to stack everything at once and consider each a staple.

lol

no joke

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Added in Eviscerate to my brite, epitome,, testruction, Alphamine, Erase Pro+ Yesterday. It really lot me up man. The burning sensation lasts a LONG time :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Status
Not open for further replies.