EvoMuse BMP Writeup (UPDATED)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the BMP 2.0 available for purchase yet?
BMP is available from our shopify site. 2 month supply for right around 50 bucks.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I picked up some myo and bump and started today. I'm looking forward to the results!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the 2nd dose of BMP away from the workout, does it matter whether it's taken with or without food?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, doesn't matter

Comeuppance

Awards
What should the timing be like? I work out in the mornings, usually about one hour after I wake up. How many hours after the initial dose should the second dose be? For example, if I take my first dose at 7AM, should my second dose be around noon, 3pm, when? Really, what is the best state of being to be in when taking the second dose? (Sedentary, active, fasted, about to go to sleep, etc)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would take the first dose immediately upon waking, and the second dose about 8 hours later. State of being doesn't matter..we're just triggering a master protein synthesis pathway.

Comeuppance

Awards
I would take the first dose immediately upon waking, and the second dose about 8 hours later. State of being doesn't matter..we're just triggering a master protein synthesis pathway.
Ah, thank you! I'll probably go for a semi-fasted state just to prevent food-effect digestion. It may not be necessary, but I'd rather take no risk of losing effectiveness in the dosage.

Is there any reason I should avoid taking it at night? I would think timing it around growth hormone blooms would be a good idea.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very noticeable hypertrophy in my thighs....I'm at 210 right now on my 2nd-3rd week. Granted, I haven't been eating too clean lately, I still don't look fat yet.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Is BMP a better bulker, cutter, recomp. Interested in people saying theyre gaining all this weight, is the weight perceived as muscle or bone if you aren't noticing fat gain?

im currently using Anabeta Elite, Anafuse ( hica, epi -, laxogenin) ultimate T and letrone as a part of a PCT, I'm wondering how this would stack with it..

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very noticeable hypertrophy in my thighs....I'm at 210 right now on my 2nd-3rd week. Granted, I haven't been eating too clean lately, I still don't look fat yet.
Nice results!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is BMP a better bulker, cutter, recomp. Interested in people saying theyre gaining all this weight, is the weight perceived as muscle or bone if you aren't noticing fat gain?

im currently using Anabeta Elite, Anafuse ( hica, epi -, laxogenin) ultimate T and letrone as a part of a PCT, I'm wondering how this would stack with it..
It can really be used in any scenario. It's another product Matt released that's really a potential staple. This along with BRITE could serve as long term use products that help change the body.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried lowering my calories and putting myself in a deficit for two days (by lowering carbs a bit) and my weight has already dropped to 207. Something tells me BMP is very good at causing glycogen retention (which is a good thing), among other things. Or maybe my body is just weird.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
cant find any evomuse anywhere, wheres the best place to get BRITE or BMP?

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Directly from EvoMuse's myshopify site.
BRITE Hybrid not in stock and no one answers any of my inquiries well it will be in. I want to buy a few more bottles.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BRITE Hybrid not in stock and no one answers any of my inquiries well it will be in. I want to buy a few more bottles.
My sesamol is still delayed in Chicago customs with no explanation.

Lunarisx718

Lunarisx718

Awards
End of week 2. Up another 1.2lbs. Definitely noticed an increase in sweating at the gym. I'm not one to sweat when i lift but since week 2 of myoelite and bmp i find myself literally dripping sweat during my workout. Also i feel stronger and endurance is through the roof.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My sesamol is still delayed in Chicago customs with no explanation.
Seems custom does that a lot to various companies. So annoying. Please keep us updated as I'll by a bunch of bottles.

There's no way to get updates from the Web site when it is in stock like some other sites do. Would love to be emailed the instant it's in stock.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems custom does that a lot to various companies. So annoying. Please keep us updated as I'll by a bunch of bottles.

There's no way to get updates from the Web site when it is in stock like some other sites do. Would love to be emailed the instant it's in stock.
There is an email function on the shopify store, if you opted in, that would let me notify you that way.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is an email function on the shopify store, if you opted in, that would let me notify you that way.
I tried that a while back and just now. Right under the product there is a box to subscribe to newsletter I think. When I put in my email and hit enter it goes to this:

404 Page Not Found!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Any chance this stuff would help with discs? I have several herniated/bulging or ruptured

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance this stuff would help with discs? I have several herniated/bulging or ruptured
I'm using myself as an experiment right now, since my back is so destroyed. It's more of a vertebrae experiment, but I have 6 discs out.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Wow didn't know we shared that. I wouldn't expect it to be a miracle cure but anything that could help would be welcome. Please keep us posted

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow didn't know we shared that. I wouldn't expect it to be a miracle cure but anything that could help would be welcome. Please keep us posted
I'm seeing some synergy between the Nerve Restore and the BMP, with a decently rapid healing in the past few days.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if a SARM like orastine or a different one could help too. hmmmm...

Comeuppance

Awards
I wonder if a SARM like orastine or a different one could help too. hmmmm...
Gharine (though not technically a SARM) would probably help more, for the sake of increased HGH and thus tissue regeneration. It could help move things a little bit faster. Ostarine would help prevent bone loss, but I don't know about bone strengthening / repair / repositioning. Maybe Cardarine/GW-5015 for increased metabolism?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Gharine (though not technically a SARM) would probably help more, for the sake of increased HGH and thus tissue regeneration. It could help move things a little bit faster. Ostarine would help prevent bone loss, but I don't know about bone strengthening / repair / repositioning. Maybe Cardarine/GW-5015 for increased metabolism?
Thanks for the input. Anyone know if Gharine could be put in a topical solution for site specific effects?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been eating at slightly below maintenance yet noticing arm/thigh hypertrophy (most noteable because I have to wear certain clothes to my job), and scale weight staying at 209. Interesting stuff. It should also be noted that I do not do arm workouts. Can't tell if it's a combination of BRITE + BMP, because BRITE is supposed to work "over time", but I ran BRITE for about 1 month before starting BMP so I thought I would have figured this stuff out by now. Either way, BRITE+BMP is a killer stack.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Been eating at slightly below maintenance yet noticing arm/thigh hypertrophy (most noteable because I have to wear certain clothes to my job), and scale weight staying at 209. Interesting stuff. It should also be noted that I do not do arm workouts. Can't tell if it's a combination of BRITE + BMP, because BRITE is supposed to work "over time", but I ran BRITE for about 1 month before starting BMP so I thought I would have figured this stuff out by now. Either way, BRITE+BMP is a killer stack.
I think BMP is doing a great job of increasing glycogen

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While I feel pretty solid, I'm not getting a constant semi-pump feeling like after a refeed.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a bit, I was on maintenance/lean bulking calories then switched up to slight cutting (as said in my last post). Honestly, I haven't dropped weight the whole time I've been on BMP, haha. This stuff seems to really change how things are supposed to be.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reading this thread, glad I ordered the Myo Elite/ BMP stack with the BRITE beta last night.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm about one week into a MyoE/BMP/DCP stack, and my calories have likely been at maintenance, if not slightly above. I was on an extended cut for 10 weeks or so. I've actually seen a slight weight decrease this week which is odd given the calorie bump. I'll have to see how things proceed from here.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm about one week into a MyoE/BMP/DCP stack, and my calories have likely been at maintenance, if not slightly above. I was on an extended cut for 10 weeks or so. I've actually seen a slight weight decrease this week which is odd given the calorie bump. I'll have to see how things proceed from here.
How did you adjust your macros up after your cut?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did you adjust your macros up after your cut?
My protein should be more or less static, fats likely down a tiny bit overall, and a significant increase in carbohydrate intake.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably a metabolism jumpstart, depending on the severity of the cut.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It wasn't too severe a cut, I dropped just under 1.5 pounds per week during the 10 weeks. I do wonder if I experienced some browning of fat cells from Lipomorph which helped to more efficiently handle the calorie increase, I ran 3 bottles during the 10 week period.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I'm using myself as an experiment right now, since my back is so destroyed. It's more of a vertebrae experiment, but I have 6 discs out.
Care to share your dosing protocol? How does the nerve restore factor in? Do you have shooting pains down leg as well?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running by the direction for both products. Waiting on the dissolved vertebrae to start fusing with the one above, seeing how much effect BMP has, and nerve restore to keep the lower body from atrophy.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I think BMP is doing a great job of increasing glycogen
Agree with this, I look significantly bigger after only 3 weeks :D I haven't weighed this week because it was my birthday today and I've eaten less than optimal for 3 days in a row lol. I'll clean that up and report back

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
The more I read the research, the more I think I need to give this a shot. My pain has really increased lately and surgery appears to be my only other option. Not ready of that extreme.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The more I read the research, the more I think I need to give this a shot. My pain has really increased lately and surgery appears to be my only other option. Not ready of that extreme.
I don't want the surgery either, and if I can get t12-t11 to fuse without it, then I can avoid the surgery and increase my stabilization to the point of being at least functional and back to where I was before this all happened.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Have you looked into BPC 157? Peptide with supposed strong healing abilities

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you looked into BPC 157? Peptide with supposed strong healing abilities
From a quick glance, it seem to be more suited to collagen-type fibrous tissues, like tendons/ligaments, not necessarily bone fusion, but I don't have a lot of knowledge on it.

I have improved significantly already on the BMP/Nerve Restore combo, so I'm going to keep rolling until they decide on the surgery.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify, do you see BMP being beneficial for disc repair, or just the vertebrate?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to clarify, do you see BMP being beneficial for disc repair, or just the vertebrate?
From what the research leads me to believe, this affects more bone and muscle structures.