EvoMuse BMP Writeup (UPDATED)

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
Is everyone sold out of nerve restore? I was looking to buy BMP and nerve restore.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have plenty of nerve restore left, and a few more BMP.

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
Hey dsade I got my order today, super fast. I only received 1 bottle of BMP AND 1 bottle of nerve restore. I could be wrong but I thought the BMP double shot was 2 bottles. Or is it just more in 1 bottle? The1 I have is 120 count. Order # is 1882

Thanks!

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Does BMP have to be cycled? If so what would the length be? Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does BMP have to be cycled? If so what would the length be? Thanks!
There's no indication that cycling is necessary or even desirable.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Agree with this, I look significantly bigger after only 3 weeks :D I haven't weighed this week because it was my birthday today and I've eaten less than optimal for 3 days in a row lol. I'll clean that up and report back
I think I am noticing the increased glycogen storage as well, I gained about 4 lbs pretty quickly. It's not bad looking like the bloat you get from some stuff, more of a pump. I was actually a little worried at first because I am cutting for an upcoming PL meet but I will run out of BMP 2 weeks before then so I should be fine.

I am really impressed with both BMP and Myosynergy (have not ran the elite yet), these are my favorite of the non-hormonal anabolic products I've used (X Factor is the big one that I haven't tried yet)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I am noticing the increased glycogen storage as well, I gained about 4 lbs pretty quickly. It's not bad looking like the bloat you get from some stuff, more of a pump. I was actually a little worried at first because I am cutting for an upcoming PL meet but I will run out of BMP 2 weeks before then so I should be fine.

I am really impressed with both BMP and Myosynergy (have not ran the elite yet), these are my favorite of the non-hormonal anabolic products I've used (X Factor is the big one that I haven't tried yet)
I love OG Myo.

I still have 3 bottles I'm working through before going over to Elite. Such a great product.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BMP is sounding interesting. Perhaps I'll give this a shot.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm three weeks into this new version of BMP, coming off multiple surgeries (8kg weight loss), weeks completely out of the gym and unable to train upper body at all. The amount of fullness (especially in the upperbody) and weight gain has really blown me away to be honest, the increased glycogen effects are very prevalent. Looking forward to what the next five weeks will bring when Im smashing it in the gym again.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything Matt puts out is worth trying IMO! Especially since the price point on the BMP double pack is so low.
That's about $20 off as a customer appreciation deal.

I think I'm just about sold out.

Got your stuff out today for you.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm three weeks into this new version of BMP, coming off multiple surgeries (8kg weight loss), weeks completely out of the gym and unable to train upper body at all. The amount of fullness (especially in the upperbody) and weight gain has really blown me away to be honest, the increased glycogen effects are very prevalent. Looking forward to what the next five weeks will bring when Im smashing it in the gym again.
Even with my back jacked, and only one other workout, I knocked the full stack on militaries for 8 reps.

Couldn't be more happy.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Even with my back jacked, and only one other workout, I knocked the full stack on militaries for 8 reps.

Couldn't be more happy.
Thats awesome man, Its good you are still grinding away all things considered, for me personally it was very mentally challenging not being able to hit up the gym. PICC line out yesterday, upper-body workout today. Very excited.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats! Got mine out about two weeks ago. My immune system attacked the **** out of it. They pulled it out and it was covered with white cells.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats! Got mine out about two weeks ago. My immune system attacked the **** out of it. They pulled it out and it was covered with white cells.
wow that would have been a sight lol. has your infection been brought under control? and now just cruising on orals as a precaution?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
im up 4-6lbs of glycogen while getting leaner it seems, compaing pics from 3 weeks prior my coach is confused as lol Macros are P 220 C 250 F 75, on my refeed of P 220 C 380 F 75, bmp/myo bring out veins and fullness like crazy

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
im up 4-6lbs of glycogen while getting leaner it seems, compaing pics from 3 weeks prior my coach is confused as lol Macros are P 220 C 250 F 75, on my refeed of P 220 C 380 F 75, bmp/myo bring out veins and fullness like crazy
I might give the new myo a shot in the future again, so much positive feedback on it.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I might give the new myo a shot in the future again, so much positive feedback on it.
i would say its much improved from the old one, with added libido increase, and has increased my aggression a bit not in a bad way more so while training.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i would say its much improved from the old one, with added libido increase, and has increased my aggression a bit not in a bad way more so while training.
Are you using a PA supp with this stack?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They admitted that they have no idea if it's clear or not, so 2 more months of orals.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They admitted that they have no idea if it's clear or not, so 2 more months of orals.
Damn, wishing you all the best man. Are your blood markers back in range?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slight spike in white cell count, and SED rate is way way high.

jmenoy

Awards
That's about $20 off as a customer appreciation deal.

I think I'm just about sold out.

Got your stuff out today for you.
Do you still have some in stock? It's said sold out for days. If so, count me me in for 1or 2 please.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Interesting(to me atleast) that on MyoE/BMP my erection is noticiblely bigger and sex drive is insane. Also my endurance and recovery is through the roof.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting(to me atleast) that on MyoE/BMP my erection is noticiblely bigger and sex drive is insane. Also my endurance and recovery is through the roof.
Opps, maybe you got the Hung beta.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're going to be a big fan of Testruction then.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test booster up to EvoMuse standards, for sure. No shortcuts or BS here.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did you get the rest of your shipment? Sent it last week.
Received it yesterday! Thanks for getting that out so quickly. I may start that stack here tomorrow.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Definitely excited to see this one! I missed out on brite unfortunately. I'm in the middle of switching jobs so I'm tight on cash. Btw I noticed a huge jump in weight from the BMP im assuming. It must've hit me a little later because it was during beginning of my second bottle and all the sudden I was 5-6 lbs heavier.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
4 caps of BMP spread out in two doses each day (even off days) correct?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any application for someone on TRT or strictly a test booster?

Edit: wrong thread.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been on the Myo Elite/ BMP stack for about 3 months now and this literally feels like a mild ph cycle without the sides. Muscles look full, vascularity is similar to when I ran a Trest cycle over the summer. VERY impressed and don't plan on taking a break on this stack.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be putting more triple play stacks once the restock comes in.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll be putting more triple play stacks once the restock comes in.
Looking forward to this. I want to give my wife the BMP/MyoElite stack. What's the third product in the triple play?

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I was on a surplus for about 4-5 months then transitioned to a 4-6 week mini cut right in the middle of this MyoE BMP run. I'll try and get before and after a up. It has been incredible to say the very least.