Everything MLB 2012, Come On In!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy cow! I haven't looked at the standings in a while. Both the AL East and AL Central are very tight, right now. Too bad the Yankees started winning, though. :lol:

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Let's go RAYS

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you watching the game?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have TVs at work in the monitor room and the break room. :D

The one in the monitor room is HD, lol.

Is baseball big in Australia?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
We have TVs at work in the monitor room and the break room. :D

The one in the monitor room is HD, lol.

Is baseball big in Australia?
Not that big but I enjoy it :) its probably same as your swimming lol

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think we may sweep ;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the Rays can get a good outing from the starting pitcher i think we will be tough to beat. But watching the bullpen come on is a slow suicide for me most games.

Rays in first though by a full game? Ill take it! :D

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
If the Rays can get a good outing from the starting pitcher i think we will be tough to beat. But watching the bullpen come on is a slow suicide for me most games.

Rays in first though by a full game? Ill take it! :D
Agreed

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bryce Harper made a pretty good debut, last night. Kemp is just beyond ridiculous, though. lol

scw538

scw538

Awards
Bryce Harper made a pretty good debut, last night. Kemp is just beyond ridiculous, though. lol
KEMP IS SICK. Anybody that could do what he did last year in the league plus bang rhinna and kick her to the curb. And then kick the year off like this WOW.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rays are on a roll.If they can get their bullpen straightened out,they will be legitimate contenders in the AL.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Effiin Seattle!!!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
How is verlamder pitching? Cabrera swinging?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think my cousin just bought some tix for a Rays vs Os game next month.

Anybody been to a game or two this year?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wish I was Livin in America :(

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't been to an MLB game, yet, but I'm planning on hitting a Cards/Reds game in early July and hopefully getting back to St. Louis for a home game at some point, too. I did just check out University of Louisville's stadium for the first time when they hosted University of Kentucky, though. That was pretty awesome. Attendance was 4,000 and their 5th highest. Beautiful stadium, but unfortunately not much of a game.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think my cousin just bought some tix for a Rays vs Os game next month.

Anybody been to a game or two this year?
Haven`t made a game yet,but my boss own`s a plane and he wants to fly us somewhere for one or two.Not sure which stadium he want`s to go to.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Let's sweep Rays!!!!! Boom

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven`t made a game yet,but my boss own`s a plane and he wants to fly us somewhere for one or two.Not sure which stadium he want`s to go to.
Pick me up, I'll tag along.

lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy to see Craig back in the lineup and Wain-o get his first W (in nearly 2 years). The offense was sound all around and it was nice to see Holliday get the bat cracking, too.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Y'all catch that walk off hone run against the DBags, I mean DBacks last night?

Tht was my second and got 2 more ball games to go to this week. Free tix from the USO rock

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a buddy (news reporter) who got to go to the StL game, last night...man, I'm jealous! lol

Beltran went nuts (he's the Berkman of this year) and Lynn picked up win number 5. Exciting stuff.

16gamer

16gamer

Awards
Here's hoping that the White Sox can stay in the hunt this year. So far, the pitching has been pretty solid. Need more contribution from a few guys at the plate to really get rolling....

barlush23

Awards
Let's go RAYS
Hell yeah another Rays fan! It is going to tough with Longo out, but their pitching will keep them in every game. I can't believe their awesome start with such a tough April schedule!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Nats have given away like 1500 or so free tix to military here in the national Capitol region in order to try and keep philly fans from taking over te stadium lol.

Works for me I got great seats for the game

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't stand the Yankees, but I'd like to see Mariano fully recover from this injury.

Haha. I can't stand how many Yankees and Red Sox fans show up at the Rays games.
Oh i know it drives me NUTS.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
See ya layers Oakland hahah

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How is verlamder pitching? Cabrera swinging?
Living down here in Baton Rouge, I don't hear enough about my Tigers, but I do know the last two weeks for our club sucked bawlzzz!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Living down here in Baton Rouge, I don't hear enough about my Tigers, but I do know the last two weeks for our club sucked bawlzzz!!
I'm really shocked at how terrible they are playing...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, there was plenty going on with baseball, yesterday. The highlights were great, this morning!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My boss is a Texas fan. His sons names are Nolan and Ryan. :D

I figured he watched the game last night. When I asked him about it, he said he turned it off after Hamilton's first homerun...

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
My boss is a Texas fan. His sons names are Nolan and Ryan. :D

I figured he watched the game last night. When I asked him about it, he said he turned it off after Hamilton's first homerun...
rough.

I was at game 6 of the world series : )

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rough.

I was at game 6 of the world series : )
I remember this and I'm still jealous lol.

It's funny; Hamilton's 4 HR night is about the only thing that could (and did) overshadow Beltran knocking in 6 with a 2-run bomb and a granny.

The season is young and it's exciting.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indeed.

I'm officially scheduled to go to a game. I'll be hitting up the Rays vs Os game at the Trop the first weekend in June. I'm going with a bunch of my cousins. We made the same trip last year and that night literally made me quit drinking, lol. Not a drop since then. :toofunny:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed.

I'm officially scheduled to go to a game. I'll be hitting up the Rays vs Os game at the Trop the first weekend in June. I'm going with a bunch of my cousins. We made the same trip last year and that night literally made me quit drinking, lol. Not a drop since then. :toofunny:
Virgin daiquiris for you, and nothing more!

;)

I'm planning on hitting the Redbirds/Reds game on July 12th up in Cincy. I saw UK @ UL a couple weeks ago, Florida @ UK this past weekend and am heading to a Louisville Bats game, tomorrow night. It's going to be a Summer of baseball games.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife and I were talking about going to see some minor league games. We went last year and had a good time. I went to a game or two while I was at FSU. College games are always fun.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife and I were talking about going to see some minor league games. We went last year and had a good time. I went to a game or two while I was at FSU. College games are always fun.
We've got minor league teams up in Louisville and down in Bowling Green, so I might as well take advantage.

I found it shocking to see UK (ranked #3 in the nation) get SHELLED by Louisville (ranked #22 in the nation) and then UK just barely squeaked out a win against #7 Florida. I guess I feel older lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, WTF is going on up there??? Leyland must be livid!!
I know man, it amazes me how good our line up is every year and how inconsistent they play...