EP1LOGUE Q&A

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is slow unless you’re taking androgens. I took letro for 3 weeks and I pretty much went from thick hair to thin

Would to see whether uro-b affects DHT (my apologies if this has already been covered) but I know it can drop estradiol which definitely affects DHT

Maybe it has a interaction with propecia too
Bloods for DHT while taking Ep1 have been posted(somewhere in this same thread), no variaton.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
EP1LOGUE Q&A

Bloods for DHT while taking Ep1 have been posted(somewhere in this same thread), no variaton.
Yes just found it. I suspect it’s the decrease in estradiol that may be causing the thinning

Devonkev

Awards
Me and my good lady are trying for a baby and potentially will be starting IVF soon. Are there any contradictions with Ep1logue and sperm quality/quantity?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me and my good lady are trying for a baby and potentially will be starting IVF soon. Are there any contradictions with Ep1logue and sperm quality/quantity?
It's perfectly fine. Pomegranate and its ellagitannins actually exert a pro-fertility effect.
Unlike Ursolic Acid (decrease of sperm motility, cell death and DNA damage).

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
EP1LOGUE Q&A

It's perfectly fine. Pomegranate and its ellagitannins actually exert a pro-fertility effect.
really? this means you wouldnt use ursolic scid at all?

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's been around forever, ever seen me mentioning it? I guess you know the answer.
I don’t intend to turn this into comprehensive discussion of UA, but examine.com says that it can reduce fat and build muscle, in MICE. The only human study indicated it performed no better than a placebo in terms of body composition. UA’s anti-fertility properties are cited as well. I personally have never taken it.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
EP1LOGUE Q&A

lol and what are your arguments to say that?

i bet you havent even tested it for a sufficient time if you even tested it at all. this worthless and permanent hating is so f*cking ridiculous and childish. cant understand that.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
OL have been the first company to bring UroB to the supplement world and fair play to them, but reading a few threads where ppl have complained of estrogen sides, hair loss etc but have not read anywhere about negatives of UA but I would like to read any reports regarding that

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Stop the hating guys, I am allowed an opinion whether ppl agree with it or not, we are a community here so not everyone will agree with everything. Just saying

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stop the hating guys, I am allowed an opinion whether ppl agree with it or not, we are a community here so not everyone will agree with everything. Just saying
I’m also stating an opinion.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
EP1LOGUE Q&A

you are permanently shooting against OL, the same with just4comm (or how his name gets written). so why are you even reading their threads if you obviously dont like them and wont buy their products?!

no one really had strong low estrogen side effects, thats not true. one guy thought he had something like low estrogen but without bloods that isnt written in stone. (not saying that that isnt true but hes the only one of all testers, so yeah)
and yes, two people mentioned their hair thinned out within a few weeks. i think that wouldnt be the case even if they use a straight dht, so i doubt uroB can have stronger hair thinning effects. but maybe it affects the hair of some unlucky persons a bit, yeah, but the most people never experienced any side like the before mentioned.

and maybe you never read negatives about UA because no one got it absorbed to a sufficient degree. (and who makes a spermiogram to check his little swimmers or who checks his DNA of damages? - dont know how and if that is possible but you get the point) i didnt read the papers myself (i definitely will after tylers post though) but i recommend you to read the examine page and look up the studies yourself. if UA affects fertility its an absolutely no-go. obviously.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
you are permanently shooting against OL, the same with just4comm (or how his name gets written). so why are you even reading their threads if you obviously dont like them and wont buy their products?!

no one really had strong low estrogen side effects, thats not true. one guy thought he had something like low estrogen but without bloods that isnt written in stone. (not saying that that isnt true but hes the only one of all testers, so yeah)
and yes, two people mentioned their hair thinned out within a few weeks. i think that wouldnt be the case even if they use a straight dht, so i doubt uroB can have stronger hair thinning effects. but maybe it affects the hair of some unlucky persons a bit, yeah, but the most people never experienced any side like the before mentioned.

and maybe you never read negatives about UA because no one got it absorbed to a sufficient degree. i didnt read the papers myself (i definitely will after tylers post though) but i recommend you to read the examine page and look up the studies yourself. if UA affects fertility its an absolutely no-go. obviously.
So I won't buy their products? I've bought tr1umph, test1fy, or1gin, Ep1logue and others so what are you still going on for, move on.
And yes I will read the examine report

Devonkev

Awards
Thanks for the fast reply. I've picked up a bottle and look forward to giving it a try!

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
EP1LOGUE Q&A

So I won't buy their products? I've bought tr1umph, test1fy, or1gin, Ep1logue and others so what are you still going on for, move on.
And yes I will read the examine report
okay great, so i understand even less why you are hating around the whole time (especially in BLR or natural anabolic threads).

everybody should buy what he wants. just saying „UA > UroB“ without any reason or argument is total bullsh1t, you know that.

many people (including myself) had great success with either ep1logue and/or massacr3. the bar is set very high for vector. if vector is better in some points, so yeah, who cares? i have tested ep1, i have 3 bottles massacr3 already waiting for me and i will most likely buy 3 bottles of vector to try it as well. AFTER i tested all i can go on the forum and write my unbiased opinion. it just seems like here are a lot guys that just write something to write something, no arguments, no logic, just hating. and i think also a lot of your posts let me just think WTF is wrong with you guys.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
okay great, so i understand even less why you are hating around the whole time (especially in BLR or natural anabolic threads).

everybody should buy what he wants. just saying „UA > UroB“ without any reason or argument is total bullsh1t, you know that.

many people (including myself) had great success with either ep1logue and/or massacr3. there bar is set very high for vector. if vector is better in some point, so yeah, who cares? i have tested ep1, i have 3 bottles massacr3 already waiting for me and i will most likely buy 3 bottles of vector to try it as well. AFTER i tested all i can go on the forum and write my unbiased opinion. it just seems like here are a lot guys that just write something to write something, no arguments, no logic, just hating. and i think also a lot of your posts let me just think WTF is wrong with you guys.
Wow! ?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Having run both, I disagree. But we're all entitled to our opinions and experience. How long did you run UroB for and at what dosage? Highly recommend at least 8 weeks at the 150mg dosage included in Ep1logue or Massacr3, or I don't believe you can have a truly informed opinion on it. Shorter runs are just not long enough for it to actually kick in and start working properly. And to be fair, I haven't tried it at lower dosages, so I guess I can't speak for the efficacy of dosing it differently.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OL have been the first company to bring UroB to the supplement world and fair play to them, but reading a few threads where ppl have complained of estrogen sides, hair loss etc but have not read anywhere about negatives of UA but I would like to read any reports regarding that
You don’t read of any negatives because it doesn’t do anything orally. Lol the one human study listed in that write up even states it didnt do anything

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

many people (including myself) had great success with either ep1logue and/or massacr3. the bar is set very high for vector. if vector is better in some points, so yeah, who cares? i have tested ep1, i have 3 bottles massacr3 already waiting for me and i will most likely buy 3 bottles of vector to try it as well. AFTER i tested all i can go on the forum and write my unbiased opinion. it just seems like here are a lot guys that just write something to write something, no arguments, no logic, just hating. and i think also a lot of your posts let me just think WTF is wrong with you guys.
Dude the reason people are being like “this” is simple.. i bought many OL products but never again will I buy, you ask why, because firstly the attitude of some of the OL team.. negitive repping people for no reason.. you cannot say one bad thing about product and get shot down.. there products didnt do nothing for myself and they want clean threads with people saying how good they are.. more and more members of the community are seeing this and they soon cannot silence us all..

look at my previous posts please full post history. I did blood tests for kings blood, did blood tests for Epilogue to help then out not myself and yeh they dont care... now you know why people moved to Black Lion as in thoose threads i dont see such attitude issues..

Peace

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude the reason people are being like “this” is simple.. i bought many OL products but never again will I buy, you ask why, because firstly the attitude of some of the OL team.. negitive repping people for no reason.. you cannot say one bad thing about product and get shot down .. there products didnt do nothing for myself and they want clean threads with people saying how good they are.. more and more members of the community are seeing this and they soon cannot silence us all..

look at my previous posts please full post history. I did blood tests for kings blood, did blood tests for Epilogue to help then out not myself and yeh they dont care... now you know why people moved to Black Lion as in thoose threads i dont see such attitude issues..

Peace
Your bolded statement could not be further from the truth. In the last week alone I have seen customer complaints in various different OL threads and they were addressed by reps accordingly. Hell there is a whole thread on re1gn killing guys boners. I dont see OL as trying to silence anyone as you put it.

If you or someone doesnt care for OL products then I dont understand why you would even bother reading or following any of their threads. If I dont support or care for a particular company I simply stay out of their threads as I have no value to add other than my negativeness.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your bolded statement could not be further from the truth. In the last week alone I have seen customer complaints in various different OL threads and they were addressed by reps accordingly. Hell there is a whole thread on re1gn killing guys boners. I dont see OL as trying to silence anyone as you put it.

If you or someone doesnt care for OL products then I dont understand why you would even bother reading or following any of their threads. If I dont support or care for a particular company I simply stay out of their threads as I have no value to add other than my negativeness.
Stims kill boners but strong pre helps you get big and get girls. ;)

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I have injured my intercostal rib muscle. Been on EP1LOUGE for roughly over 3-4 weeks

Should I stop? Or go to MASSACR3? I won’t be able to train for a few weeks

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys I have injured my intercostal rib muscle. Been on EP1LOUGE for roughly over 3-4 weeks

Should I stop? Or go to MASSACR3? I won’t be able to train for a few weeks
Take a break and allow it to heal properly first.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude the reason people are being like “this” is simple.. i bought many OL products but never again will I buy, you ask why, because firstly the attitude of some of the OL team.. negitive repping people for no reason.. you cannot say one bad thing about product and get shot down.. there products didnt do nothing for myself and they want clean threads with people saying how good they are.. more and more members of the community are seeing this and they soon cannot silence us all..

Peace
A seemingly grown man whinging about rep points...

Why is this about the 10th time you said you will no longer post in or use OL products, but you are again back beating a dead horse? xtyler tried to have a civilised discussion with you in the beginning, which turned into you taking nothing on board and posting bashing things in multiple threads. Any rationale person would give up on trying.

Silence you all? Lmao, okay. The whole three of you guys are really going to start an up rising against something that doesn’t exist. We take all feedback positive or negative just fine.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A seemingly grown man whinging about rep points...

Why is this about the 10th time you said you will no longer post in or use OL products, but you are again back beating a dead horse? xtyler tried to have a civilised discussion with you in the beginning, which turned into you taking nothing on board and posting bashing things in multiple threads. Any rationale person would give up on trying.

Silence you all? Lmao, okay. The whole three of you guys are really going to start an up rising against something that doesn’t exist. We take all feedback positive or negative just fine.
There is a word which describes what has been going on —- trolling.

bobthejack

bobthejack

Banned
Awards
Ep1logue won’t be around for long they will stop making it because it doesn’t really do anything good, I know this, you know this and they know this but no doubt there will be a load of people claiming how great it is especially when you buy 3 bottles because we all have been told it doesn’t do anything during the first bottle. I have never in my life seen so many nut huggers in one place just waiting to jump on people to protect either a companies product or maybe even their own ego because they don’t want to admit they wasted $100+ on several bottles, do you guys get the stuff for free or something if you promise to say nice things?

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On November 24, 2017, you posted the following in this same thread;

“Not going to lie, it hasn’t done anything for me, I thought I looked fuller within the first few days but 3 weeks in and no pumps or anything. I’m not doubting others I must be what’s known as a non responder.”

That was an honest and fair post of your personal experience with Ep1logue. But you lost all credibility with your last post.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On November 24, 2017, you posted the following in this same thread;

“Not going to lie, it hasn’t done anything for me, I thought I looked fuller within the first few days but 3 weeks in and no pumps or anything. I’m not doubting others I must be what’s known as a non responder.”

That was an honest and fair post of your personal experience with Ep1logue. But you lost all credibility with your last post.
My post was directed to bobthejack.

bobthejack

bobthejack

Banned
Awards
Yep that’s when I realised it was a load of crap because one of the gang came in and said I would need to buy more for it to work. Why put something out that doesn’t really do anything unless you buy loads more? Why not just dose it correctly. Ol make some brilliant stuff and are renowned for correctly dosing products. Massive bottles full of caps but they decide to make tiny bottles of this, why? If I go get a decent pre workout it will literally work immediately I will get a pump on the very first dose,like 15 minutes later not a few months.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Yep that’s when I realised it was a load of crap because one of the gang came in and said I would need to buy more for it to work. Why put something out that doesn’t really do anything unless you buy loads more? Why not just dose it correctly. Ol make some brilliant stuff and are renowned for correctly dosing products. Massive bottles full of caps but they decide to make tiny bottles of this, why? If I go get a decent pre workout it will literally work immediately I will get a pump on the very first dose,like 15 minutes later not a few months.
NO natural anabolic will do sh1t during 4 weeks. 30 day supply is the common way to sell products, you absolutely know that for a fact. of course they could sell 180 pills bottles for a good price but they will make more money with 1-month bottles, also people stay flexible with this; they can mix it with other products (for example ep1logue with massacr3) without having to buy another 180 pill bottle.

yes, i would also like to get a nice price for a 12 week supply of ep1logue but i cant demand that because its just not common sense in this industry. maybe OL will think about that and release some products in the future in a way that we get enough capsules/scoops for a sufficient run.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good grief. If you read the detailed description of the product on the OL website, then you will see that Ep1logue is much more than a pump product. Vaso6 is the ingredient which leads to pumps, and it certainly has done that for me and many others. That ingredient is also found in many preworkouts made by other companies.

It is not unusual for supp companies to make the point that a product will “shine” only after more than one bottle. Example: Follidrone 2 by BLR.

bobthejack

bobthejack

Banned
Awards
EP1LOGUE is a powerful muscle builder, an intense pump inducer, and exercise enhancer

Anyone had any of these powerful muscle building effects yet? Nope and the other 2 claims are what you can expect and get from any decent pre.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a word which describes what has been going on —- trolling.
Not trolling - because i have valid statements.. how one can troll if i have proof and posted images of buying the products - multiple products.. i posted in forum because was responding and making valid comment to one of the customers, they asked why people been acting like they have and I answered.. wasnt so much commenting about the effectiveness of the product just said it didnt do anything for myself which is the truth!

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
EP1LOGUE Q&A

EP1LOGUE is a powerful muscle builder, an intense pump inducer, and exercise enhancer

Anyone had any of these powerful muscle building effects yet? Nope and the other 2 claims are what you can expect and get from any decent pre.
yes. it helped me building muscle (mainly traps, shoulders got bigger; without even really training the traps ;-))

and please read ANY other product description from any company to compare. this is also common sense in the supplement industry. exaggerating everytime and anywhere. it is how it is. you should know that it wont build muscle like a steroid.

PS: ive used it 12 weeks and not just 4

oh and no, you cant expect a pump like you get from OL new muscle builder or their PWO re1gn because you need vaso 6. ive tried just pretty every pump ingredient on the market and nothing comes close to vaso 6.

but now you can go and buy PWO of other companies as well because they all use vaso 6 now.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What happened to the “I’m not doubting others” sentiment from your post last November? It seems you are. I accept that the product feedback given on any thread is sincere and honest.

bobthejack

bobthejack

Banned
Awards
So you got bigger traps without training them........from taking pills..........Amazing. You are trolling me now, this is gold

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

If anyone replies claiming they had a good experience you will just say they are nut huggers or what ever you are talking about. What is your exact issue with OL specifically? Whats the point in derailing a specific thread in the OL section of this forum? I just dont understand the motives here and why you feel so passionately about this. Unless you are trolling, which would be pretty immature, you can take that to the bb.com misc

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
EP1LOGUE Q&A

read or dont read it but stop writing bs.

„without even really training traps“. that means i train my traps and i did train my traps during the ep1logue run as well but i dont have a real trainings schedule for my traps and train it not really specific and only low volume. in regards of that aspect it is of course remarkable that ive gained this size there.

the only one trolling here are you.

you wrote a honest feedback a few months ago and now you come back to this thread and wrote bullsh1t after bullsh1t. thats embarrassing but do what you want.

oh and the supplement isnt always the reason for not growing size. maybe your diet and training is sh1t, would be possible if i see how childish you are acting here.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
y'all bunch of babies going back and forth lol.... some of you not even lean or fit some fat asses want to get swole from a natty anabolics smh.
anyways xtyler hey man I'm mad cos my recovery with ep1louge is quick lol I miss doms!!!

bobthejack

bobthejack

Banned
Awards
Nope it’s the attacking people who claim the stuffs crap that I will call nut huggers, the Magic beans didn’t work for too many people. No issues with ol I love some of their stuff, this is garbage though, which is fine they tried to make something good and failed they will move on and try again.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
you just cant call something garbage because it didnt work for YOU.
here are maybe 4 or 5? people that had problems/little to no effets with it, so what? THE MAJORITY had great success with urolithin B. so stop calling it garbage and clear off from this thread. this should be a Q&A thread and not a „this is bull**** because i didnt feel anything except pumps while i used it for a shorter time period than recommended“

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope it’s the attacking people who claim the stuffs crap that I will call nut huggers, the Magic beans didn’t work for too many people. No issues with ol I love some of their stuff, this is garbage though, which is fine they tried to make something good and failed they will move on and try again.
You’ve had your day in the sun, so perhaps you should “move on” to another thread and tell everyone that the products they take suck.