Awards
  • Established
How new is it?

Im taking it but dont know if theres a newer version

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, relatively new. I believe this the 3rd iteration, and it’s been out about 6 months. How are you liking it?

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Well, relatively new. I believe this the 3rd iteration, and it’s been out about 6 months. How are you liking it?
personally some strength gain but thats about it. Not much on body composition. I got more out of the transdermal.

Honestly with how shitty the supplement industry is I wouldnt be surprised if theres no epi in there. Not targeting olympus labs specifically but a lot of companies dont even get 3rd party tested, they just trust that what theyre putting out is good.

Turkesterone for example, someone has tested most of the available ones and none of them were real.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m using it now at 3 caps per day (2 is recommended serving size). I definitely got strength gains from it and I using a few other things but when I introduced this my strength shot up within 3 weeks...
actually looking to try some Follidrone and or Epichaos. Have heard the latter is really good.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m looking at stacking true shred, arimahex, optimize t, and thermoamp. Would it be worth adding Ep1logue in or no in your opinion? Looking to add some sort of natural anabolic to my cutting stack if it’s worth it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m looking at stacking true shred, arimahex, optimize t, and thermoamp. Would it be worth adding Ep1logue in or no in your opinion? Looking to add some sort of natural anabolic to my cutting stack if it’s worth it.
In my opinion the stack you're planning to run sounds like it would yeild some awesome results without adding in another product. True Shred and Optimize T a long is a great combo. You could follow that stack/run with a natural anabolic though.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would and I would drop one of the test boosters. (Optimize t or arimahex).

I’ve never used either but actually like the look of arimahex so would probably drop Optimize T. Before all the shills come in, I’m not saying it’s bad but I feel it’s unnecessary to have two t boosters in a stack.

Ep1logue will target different pathways which can only improve the stack

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The new epilogue is good. As is the new massacre. I like epilogue a little bit more, and want to try it at 3 caps per day

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does it compare to anabolic effect? For those that have tried both. Can’t decide between the 2

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does it compare to anabolic effect? For those that have tried both. Can’t decide between the 2

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new epilogue is good. As is the new massacre. I like epilogue a little bit more, and want to try it at 3 caps per day
Agreed. I love both of the latest versions.