EP1LOGUE Q&A

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Can Ep1logue be stacked Messacr3 (2+2) ? or that will be too much of Urothin B ?

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
xtyler. So if I’m stacking MASSACR3 & EP1LOGUE and I weigh 182lbs, what would be the best dosage/protocol to follow? 1+1 or something else?
I have 4 bottles of MASSACR3 and another 4 bottles of EP1LOGUE on hand

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
So I'm on day 3 and felt sooo jacked in the gym today!! You guys are saying this gets better as it goes!?!?

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I'm on day 3 and felt sooo jacked in the gym today!! You guys are saying this gets better as it goes!?!?
After just 3 days in, what you’re feeing is the great pump from the Vaso6. What lies ahead for you? Increases in strength on all of your lifts; ability to endure a longer workout; an increased mind/muscle connection; and greater vascularity. I highly recommend a 12 week cycle.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EP1LOGUE Q&A

I wish I would have bought 3 bottles back at mr. O.. the 2 bottles helped a ton though. I kept my strength.. only thing i notice is endurance took a small dip. And of course the pumps aren’t as great

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took a month to kick in for me. Got a little extra pumped out early on, but about a month in, it started giving me the best strength effects I've seen from a natural supplement. I keep a fairly detailed training log, and as far as strength goes, it is huge for a natty supp, at least in the <5 rep range (it may also help in higher rep ranges, but my accessory work is a little more all over the place and harder to directly compare than my main lifts, so I can't make that claim off of personal experience).

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
xtyler. So if I’m stacking MASSACR3 & EP1LOGUE and I weigh 182lbs, what would be the best dosage/protocol to follow? 1+1 or something else?
I have 4 bottles of MASSACR3 and another 4 bottles of EP1LOGUE on hand
1+1 sounds good.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're experiencing its acute effect. It's pleasant, but you'll be delighted with continual use.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Only 5 more days left of my 12 week run. Wish I could be on this indefinitely. Will be running x gels next, then massacr3. Have to say this will be the first time I've been disappointed to be starting a run of ARA.... Ep1logue has me spoiled

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only 5 more days left of my 12 week run. Wish I could be on this indefinitely. Will be running x gels next, then massacr3. Have to say this will be the first time I've been disappointed to be starting a run of ARA.... Ep1logue has me spoiled
oh damn did u just go there?????

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well damn, this means quite a lot!

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
i can feel you. i have still one month left but im already scared of the end of my cycle lol

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
oh damn did u just go there?????
Lol. I did Don't get me wrong, I've had very successful runs with ARA, but I had comparable results with Epilogue without the DOMS and joint pain. Pumps and all day muscle fullness were very similar between the two, as were strength gains, but the recovery between sets was better on Ep1logue. Ended up gaining at least 14 pounds over the 12 weeks (187 to 201 pounds with minimal fat gain) and setting some personal strength PRS on all the major lifts. Finally was able to break that 500lb deadlift barrier. Don't get me wrong, I was in a caloric surplus and training intensely coming off my summer cut, but Ep1logue definitely helped immensely.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Lol. I did Don't get me wrong, I've had very successful runs with ARA, but I had comparable results with Epilogue without the DOMS and joint pain. Pumps and all day muscle fullness were very similar between the two, as were strength gains, but the recovery between sets was better on Ep1logue. Ended up gaining at least 14 pounds over the 12 weeks (187 to 201 pounds with minimal fat gain) and setting some personal strength PRS on all the major lifts. Finally was able to break that 500lb deadlift barrier. Don't get me wrong, I was in a caloric surplus and training intensely, but Ep1logue definitely helped immensely.

14 fuc*ing pounds with minimal fat gain?! thats massive

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
14 fuc*ing pounds with minimal fat gain?! thats massive
To be fair, with the diet and training regime I am on, I would have expected to gain about 8 to perhaps 10 pounds over that period, but the weight gain definitely came easier than it typically would have. When you're 35 years old and have been training for years, every additional pound of muscle comes at a premium.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I'm up 13 Lbs. as I come to the end of 12 weeks. I do not plan a break from Epilogue/massacre, they will be foundational supplements.

Crowbar

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
EP1LOGUE Q&amp;A

I'm up 13 Lbs. as I come to the end of 12 weeks. I do not plan a break from Epilogue/massacre, they will be foundational supplements.

Crowbar
i think its highly recommended to take a break from them. at least because of the UroB in both. and laxo in massacr3.

or would you say one can take it every day, all year straight, OL?

maybe its possible to reduce the off time to 2-3 weeks? i want to start my massacr3 as well asap after the ep1logue cycle

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Crowbar
Definitely impressive gain. % body fat still in check, I guess.

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I thought after the to's and fro's of this argument at least one OL rep would give him the reference study. Pretty sure ppl sitting on the fence about Ep1logue would want the same.
I absolutely agree!!!

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
Is taking one pill of EP1logue and Reign Pre workout ok?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Definitely impressive gain. % body fat still in check, I guess.
My wife can't tell any real increase in body fat. I can see a slight increase however, just because I more closely watch my body for shifts in composition. I have to say, any small increase in body fat has been far less than what I'd typically expect for such a gain in so short a period of time. Muscle size as well as thickness/density/fullness has definitely increased!

Crowbar

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've taken 2 capsules and 2 scoops. Just a warning to be ready for some insane pumps!
I did 1.5 scoops and 2 caps once for arm day, never again. The bicep pump legit hurt, I had to keep stretching after every set lol

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m gonna try a bottle of massacre and see how i respond to it after getting a feel for epilogue (2 months)

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife can't tell any real increase in body fat. I can see a slight increase however, just because I more closely watch my body for shifts in composition. I have to say, any small increase in body fat has been far less than what I'd typically expect for such a gain in so short a period of time. Muscle size as well as thickness/density/fullness has definitely increased!

Crowbar
Excellent, thank you Sir.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Crowbar
13 lbs wtf? I mean that's awesome but I'm sure it's not all lbm
or maybe even 90% lbm, dont get me wrong thats awesome i have 6 bottles im about to start n will.get massacre soon ... if i get 8 lbs lol I might as well not hop on cycles

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
13 lbs wtf? I mean that's awesome but I'm sure it's not all lbs
or maybe even 90% lbm, dont get me wrong thats awesome unhave 6 bottles in about to start n will.get massacre soon ... if i get 8 lbs lol I might as well not hop on cycles
Yeah, me and another person who reported 14 Lbs. in 12 weeks. It is pretty amazing and makes me wonder what we have going on here: how much is actual increases in muscle fiber diameter, and how much is increased sarcoplasmic hypertrophy (I.e., glycogen, water, etc.). Of course, much of it is going to be sarcoplasmic hypertrophy (as is often the case with AAS).

I do feel as if I have increased glucose uptake and glycogen deposition, leading to the pumped, hard, dense muscular effect.

Crowbar

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, me and another person who reported 14 Lbs. in 12 weeks. It is pretty amazing and makes me wonder what we have going on here: how much is actual increases in muscle fiber diameter, and how much is increased sarcoplasmic hypertrophy (I.e., glycogen, water, etc.). Of course, much of it is going to be sarcoplasmic hypertrophy (as is often the case with AAS).

I do feel as if I have increased glucose uptake and glycogen deposition, leading to the pumped, hard, dense muscular effect.

Crowbar
helll yeah u getting me excited af

josun

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna place a order real soon. I'm super hyped for this

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Just loving it!!! Feeling so good in the gym!! I don't care if it's real or placebo or a bit of both but I feel unstoppable in there! PR's will be broken!!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can I start my ep1logue cycle with my last month of massmax or should I wait until I finish?