EP1LOGUE Q&A

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmmm xgels alone should be providing a pump... what’s your dosing look like for everything
5 Xgels
2 Epilogue
4ML (2 pumps) DermaStrength
6 grams L Citruellne

Maybe too many products combined? I'm interested so see if anyone has an opioun on that?

All 45min PWO. Body fat is around 10%

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 Xgels
2 Epilogue
6 grams L Citruellne

Maybe too many products combined? I'm interested so see if anyone has an opioun on that?

If you're not getting a pump from all that, something somewhere else must be off. Are you on low carbs? Not getting enough sodium or water, maybe? What do your rep scheme and rest periods look like?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5 Xgels
2 Epilogue
6 grams L Citruellne

You’re kidding, right. How on earth aren’t you getting a pump at 10% body fat. If it was somebody with 25-30%, yeah.. but at 10%, you should be getting a pump just by lifting weights even if you weren’t using these supps.. something’s not right.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been getting multiple comments asking whether I am juicing lol

Nearly finished my second bottle
Probably look the best when you dose it. Super tight, vascular and pumped

Gives me a good mood boost

No sides. Libido is still good, hair is infact growing more, no joint pain. Just does well for me. I don’t want it to end!
Not bad for a natty supplement, uh? :firedevil:

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Not bad for a natty supplement, uh? :firedevil:
hey i would have a general question about the way ep1logue or UroB is effective in the body.

it does interact with the androgen receptor somehow, right? „possibly via ampk and mtor“ is said on your website.

is there any more detailed information possible? primarily i want to know if its kind of a sarm then or at least acts as a sarm?

im through my first week if bottle two and absolutely love it!

the pumps are outstanding, nothing comes even close, sometimes i cant believe it that this is even possible in that strength. vascularity is on another level, the mind muscle connection is insane (same with re1gn only; must be the vaso6). only because of the MUCH better mind muscle connection, the gains should be enhanced!

but i want to know how the androgen receptor is really involved in this because something that acts with it, doesnt look like a natty supplement to me (or is there anything out there that does anything similar?)
is „natty supplement“ only a claim that its non hormonal?

i will use it anyway because its great. just begging for more information - if there is any

thanks in advance!

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
hey i would have a general question about the way ep1logue or UroB is effective in the body.

it does interact with the androgen receptor somehow, right? „possibly via ampk and mtor“ is said on your website.

is there any more detailed information possible? primarily i want to know if its kind of a sarm then or at least acts as a sarm?

im through my first week if bottle two and absolutely love it!

the pumps are outstanding, nothing comes even close, sometimes i cant believe it that this is even possible in that strength. vascularity is on another level, the mind muscle connection is insane (same with re1gn only; must be the vaso6). only because of the MUCH better mind muscle connection, the gains should be enhanced!

but i want to know how the androgen receptor is really involved in this because something that acts with it, doesnt look like a natty supplement to me (or is there anything out there that does anything similar?)
is „natty supplement“ only a claim that its non hormonal?

i will use it anyway because its great. just begging for more information - if there is any

thanks in advance!
All I can tell you is that I've found very little info on Uro B; I think it's just too new for much research to have been done at this point.

Crowbar

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8-12 weeks? Daaaang it, bought 2 bottles, probably will invest in another but dannnng it. Just several days in on using it, really liking it so far though...
I saw body comp benefits after a couple weeks so fear not

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jebrook GNO VO2Maxima
Could a 16 year old girl take this? She has been weight training since she was 13.
She is a athlete that can be randomly drug tested.
5'-1" 125 lbs. Can squat 145lb for 10 reps., Bench 115lb for 8 reps. and does a lot of plyometrics / speed training as well as weight training.
Diet is pretty clean for a 16 year old.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jebrook GNO VO2Maxima
Could a 16 year old girl take this? She has been weight training since she was 13.
She is a athlete that can be randomly drug tested.
5'-1" 125 lbs. Can squat 145lb for 10 reps., Bench 115lb for 8 reps. and does a lot of plyometrics / speed training as well as weight training.
Diet is pretty clean for a 16 year old.
I wouldn’t recommend a 16 year old (male or female) take a muscle building supplement. Let’s be clear UroB is more potent than your typical muscle builder. Although it’s naturally sourced you don’t want to interfere with a critical growth period of an adolescent.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're not getting a pump from all that, something somewhere else must be off. Are you on low carbs? Not getting enough sodium or water, maybe? What do your rep scheme and rest periods look like?
jtmass - I'm getting a pump but it's very weak, weaker than I was pure natty...

Carbs are high during the day and low at night, gallon of water a day and sodium might even be too high. 8-15 reps, and I either take a 75-90 second test period between sets or I just super set

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im not getting much pumps either finishing 3rd week, i get much bigger pump from 2g of citrulline.... i have noticed some physical changes though

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jtmass - I'm getting a pump but it's very weak, weaker than I was pure natty...

Carbs are high during the day and low at night, gallon of water a day and sodium might even be too high. 8-15 reps, and I either take a 75-90 second test period between sets or I just super set
ur pump system is broken. you need to find a plumber to fix u up and you should be good to go buddy.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn’t recommend a 16 year old (male or female) take a muscle building supplement. Let’s be clear UroB is more potent than your typical muscle builder. Although it’s naturally sourced you don’t want to interfere with a critical growth period of an adolescent.
soo how damaging is it to the hormonal system and so forth

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
soo how damaging is it to the hormonal system and so forth
It isn't, but I wouldn't recommend to a 16 Y/O girl a diet with plenty of mushrooms either (not kidding). I'd rather err on the side of caution with ANYTHING (many foods included) in such a delicate age.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
It isn't, but I wouldn't recommend to a 16 Y/O girl a diet with plenty of mushrooms either (not kidding). I'd rather err on the side of caution with ANYTHING (many foods included) in such a delicate age.
whats „wrong“ with mushrooms? serious question!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not getting much pumps either finishing 3rd week, i get much bigger pump from 2g of citrulline.... i have noticed some physical changes though
I am on my 4th week on Ep1logue and I need to admit pumps and endurance is still fantastic.
Vaso6 and Epicatechin,both potent N.O boosters which giving incredible pumps and endurance/work capacity.
It will definitely not stop working after just some weeks. It will boost N.O levels even after 3 monhs.

I notice huge difference on endurance when on Ep1logue. Giantsets are so much easier (tried with and without it ofcourse).

A giantset will give you sick pumps no matter if you take N.O booster or not but believe me there is a big difference from having good pump you can feel in legs (without supplement) compared to strong pumps where you are almost not able to walk (extreme pumps in legs when taking Ep1logue)

I have always got a nice pumps in chest with or without N.O boosters but with Ep1logue I get so strong pumps which leads to cramp feeling.

my GF had her hand on my chest and said I need to stop flexing my chest (2 hours after workout). I told her I was not flexing at all. I am just having sick pump. Then I flexed it to show how the difference but then I got cramp feeling in my chest. It was intense.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
EP1LOGUE Q&A

and guys do you know whats pretty bad?
if you come home from a fantastic upper body workout, take a shower and puts on your fresh washed and dried tshirt. you are still pumped up and the t shirt is ****ing tight. so far so good. but you are so pumped up that the tshirt is ****ing loose at the arms after a few hours, when the pump is gone.

im still amazed as **** about the strongness of the pump. im looking like a different person in the gym haha

and also my neck, shoulders are noticeably bigger. thats why i asked about the androgen receptor affinity

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats „wrong“ with mushrooms? serious question!
Same as eating too much of any type of food that is super high in certain minerals, I would imagine. Could lead to health issues due to too much of certain nutrients. With mushrooms it would be iron, phosphorus, and zinc.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go figure I start to cycle off Ep1logue and I **** up my SI joint

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
The sacroiliac (SI) joint is the joint above your tailbone at the base of your spine, I believe. I don't think he was blaming Ep1, but just pointing out the unfortunate timing. Or maybe he was?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same as eating too much of any type of food that is super high in certain minerals, I would imagine. Could lead to health issues due to too much of certain nutrients. With mushrooms it would be iron, phosphorus, and zinc.
..and some pharmacologically active phenol molecules. Same goes for many other foods when used in overly large amounts.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You nailed it bro! I’m just referring to the bad timing. I felt like a million bucks while on, no pain or anything. I finished two bottles and was saving the third to stack with Massacr3.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
You nailed it bro! I’m just referring to the bad timing. I felt like a million bucks while on, no pain or anything. I finished two bottles and was saving the third to stack with Massacr3.
I hope you recover soon. Any joint/muscle pain that is affected by walking is a nightmare. They're gifts that keep on giving... every time you take a step.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
..and some pharmacologically active phenol molecules. Same goes for many other foods when used in overly large amounts.
thank you very much for clearing up!

and i think the reason for not answering about my AR questions is the lack of information in general?

i just got asked what UroB is; if its a sarm or something and i didnt know what to answer tbh. and due the fact i notice more muscle growth on places with the highest AR density than anywhere else (neck, shoulders, upper chest) thought you can maybe describe it a little more detailed - if there is even more to tell. im not a chemist, im not really an expert on how these things work in the body.

is there anything on the market that acts similar to UroB? i mean something that affects the AR in a way but isnt a steroid? always thought that anything that does something with the AR has to be a steroid. little bit confused

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thank you very much for clearing up!

and i think the reason for not answering about my AR questions is the lack of information in general?

i just got asked what UroB is; if its a sarm or something and i didnt know what to answer tbh. and due the fact i notice more muscle growth on places with the highest AR density than anywhere else (neck, shoulders, upper chest) thought you can maybe describe it a little more detailed - if there is even more to tell. im not a chemist, im not really an expert on how these things work in the body.

is there anything on the market that acts similar to UroB? i mean something that affects the AR in a way but isnt a steroid? always thought that anything that does something with the AR has to be a steroid. little bit confused
Post #28 in this same thread. You may find it interesting.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post #28 in this same thread. You may find it interesting.
You wrote:

Well...first, LNCaP cells are not myocytes. Second, UroB is not Testosterone nor DHT.
A search for transcripts whose levels increase following androgen treatment of LNCaP human prostate cancer cells led to the isolation of three new NEDD4L transcripts designated NEDD4Lf, NEDD4Lg and NEDD4Lh. The three transcripts encode different forms of the NEDD4L protein, two of which contain an N-terminal C2 domain. These transcripts were detected at high levels in human prostate and mammary gland, and at lower levels in brain and skeletal muscle.
If the aforementioned study is actually relevant when it comes to an IN VIVO scenario, then...awesome. If so, we have an AR agonist in skeletal muscle cells and an AR antagonist in prostate tissue. Pretty much what a perfect SARM would be supposed to do.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am on my 4th week on Ep1logue and I need to admit pumps and endurance is still fantastic.
Vaso6 and Epicatechin,both potent N.O boosters which giving incredible pumps and endurance/work capacity.
It will definitely not stop working after just some weeks. It will boost N.O levels even after 3 monhs.

I notice huge difference on endurance when on Ep1logue. Giantsets are so much easier (tried with and without it ofcourse).

A giantset will give you sick pumps no matter if you take N.O booster or not but believe me there is a big difference from having good pump you can feel in legs (without supplement) compared to strong pumps where you are almost not able to walk (extreme pumps in legs when taking Ep1logue)

I have always got a nice pumps in chest with or without N.O boosters but with Ep1logue I get so strong pumps which leads to cramp feeling.

my GF had her hand on my chest and said I need to stop flexing my chest (2 hours after workout). I told her I was not flexing at all. I am just having sick pump. Then I flexed it to show how the difference but then I got cramp feeling in my chest. It was intense.
holy pump I'm excited to start my pct with this sh!t

Reactions: GNO
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I am surprised you didn't tell her to feel the pump on a certain other body part, lol....since you didn't mention it I will assume no problems in that area?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am surprised you didn't tell her to feel the pump on a certain other body part, lol....since you didn't mention it I will assume no problems in that area?
Hahaha :D how did I know something like that would come from you ?? ;)

No problems in that area my friend :)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me know how you like it :)
for sure bro I can't wait , I'm not planing on slacking between cycles anymore it's a waste of money.
plus we put our bodies through alot

Voldyne

Awards
Yes, there is limited research on Uro B, but it does seem to have some interesting potential (and I'm obviously not an "OL fanboy," I'm just looking at it objectively).

One question I do have is not in regards to potential/practical efficacy, but in regards to potential safety. It may not be an issue at all, I do not know, as you guys know a lot more about it than I do I'm sure, but this from the study caught my attention:
View attachment 156132
If anything, it does seem to potentially explain how/why Uro B works, at least in rats, but does that mean it can carry some of the same negatives as testosterone, which it appears to share similarities with?
In regards to this post, I could be interpreting this wrong but this excerpt suggests to me that Uro-B could potentially suppress testicular function???

Any clarification from team OL?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
In refards to this post, I could be interpreting this wrong but this excerpt suggests to me that Uro-B could potentially suppress testicular function???

Geez, that is kind of worrying

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In regards to this post, I could be interpreting this wrong but this excerpt suggests to me that Uro-B could potentially suppress testicular function???

Rodents showed NO drop in serum Testosterone. Our team recorded no Total/Free testosterone variation with UroB supplementation. Two customers posted their bloodwork results. One had a slight increase, one had no variation. Testicular function is unaffected.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rodents showed NO drop in serum Testosterone. Our team recorded no Total/Free testosterone variation with UroB supplementation. Two customers posted their bloodwork results. One had a slight increase, one had no variation. Testicular function is unaffected.
To build on this ...the OL team tested UroB stand-alone prior to releasing Ep1logue to confirm this fact.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
To build on this ...the OL team tested UroB stand-alone prior to releasing Ep1logue to confirm this fact.
This could be a revolutionary ingredient then. It is anabolic and androgenic but doesn’t go down the path of hormone pathways (test/dht). It even decreases Esto but that also didn’t affect the hormones (plasma etc)

I am very sensitive to hormonal changes. First to go is my hair and drastically too, which hasn’t happened

Voldyne

Awards
Thanks to both of you for your response ;)

I was aware of bloodwork coming back with encouraging results which certainly is a great sign. Still, I tend to think the aforementioned study could reveal something that is possibly detrimental with long term supplementation of Uro-B, or multiple cycles between EP1LOGUE and/or MASSACR3 over the course of multiple months to years. I realize this would be impossible to predict at this point as nobody has done so yet.

I am also still a little confused as to how it works at the AR. Does it activate it or occupy it? Full or partial agonist? Displace DHT, Test, and/or estrogen?

Not trying to knock the product or shine a bad light upon it. I also realize that Uro-B is not the only supplement out there that we may not know exactly how it works in humans, or about any possible long term consequences..

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established

I was aware of bloodwork coming back with encouraging results which certainly is a great sign. Still, I tend to think the aforementioned study could reveal something that is possibly detrimental with long term supplementation of Uro-B, or multiple cycles between EP1LOGUE and/or MASSACR3 over the course of multiple months to years. I realize this would be impossible to predict at this point as nobody has done so yet.

I am also still a little confused as to how it works at the AR. Does it activate it or occupy it? Full or partial agonist? Displace DHT, Test, and/or estrogen?

Not trying to knock the product or shine a bad light upon it. I also realize that Uro-B is not the only supplement out there that we may not know exactly how it works in humans, or about any possible long term consequences..

what long term issues??

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

If we stick to actual verified data, then UroB causes myocytes hypertrophy acting as an AR agonist (Insulin signalling may be involved too) in skeletal muscle cells and may behave as an AR antagonist in prostate tissue. Judging by the lack of hormonal variation,seems to be neutral on the hypothalamus.

Voldyne

Awards
If we stick to actual verified data, then UroB causes myocytes hypertrophy acting as an AR agonist (Insulin signalling may be involved too) in skeletal muscle cells and may behave as an AR antagonist in prostate tissue. Judging by the lack of hormonal variation,seems to be neutral on the hypothalamus.
That sounds reasonable, I realize there is limited data at this point and some questions can’t possibly be answered. Maybe more specifics will be reavealed in the future. Either way, it is nice to see new natural anabolics like Uro-B come around..

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Way over my head!!

Ep1logue = Pumps/Gainz.....Perfect!!!!