EP1LOGUE Q&A

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
If we stick to actual verified data, then UroB causes myocytes hypertrophy acting as an AR agonist (Insulin signalling may be involved too) in skeletal muscle cells and may behave as an AR antagonist in prostate tissue. Judging by the lack of hormonal variation,seems to be neutral on the hypothalamus.
this **** really looks like the holy grail of natty supplements. its insane

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn’t recommend a 16 year old (male or female) take a muscle building supplement. Let’s be clear UroB is more potent than your typical muscle builder. Although it’s naturally sourced you don’t want to interfere with a critical growth period of an adolescent.
That's what I was thinking but I wanted to ask the experts. Thanks!
She has been asking for about 6 months now and I just tell her to keep the good diet up and put in the work. she is seeing results!

I think the problem is that there are guys at school that are using Pros at this age and she see's the growth.
I tell her that they will regret this later in life.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I was thinking but I wanted to ask the experts. Thanks!
She has been asking for about 6 months now and I just tell her to keep the good diet up and put in the work. she is seeing results!

I think the problem is that there are guys at school that are using Pros at this age and she see's the growth.
I tell her that they will regret this later in life.
wtf they using ph at this age wow

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should see some of the high schoolers at my gym. Some are even on real gear already.
oh boy
I started my first cycle at 31 smh, when that dick becomes a noodle and they start trt at 24 they will regret that.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
im just gonna throw this in here as im using olympus labs ashagawanda

but can stopping Ashagawanda **** up your hormones?

thats only thing iv stopped recently other then starting up epilogue and it seems my hormones have been kinda fukced up with high tsh and low test

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards

thats only thing iv stopped recently other then starting up epilogue and it seems my hormones have been kinda fukced up with high tsh and low test
you made a blood test to proof this?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You went from something that boosts Testosterone (Ashwagandha) to something that leaves Test unaffected (Ep1logue) so a drop is expected. What the pre-ashwa T level was?
Also Ashwagandha boosts T4 production in most people, so your lower TSH during supplementation was a sign of better Thyroid activity and sensitivity.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
You went from something that boosts Testosterone (Ashwagandha) to something that leaves Test unaffected (Ep1logue) so a drop is expected. What the pre-ashwa T level was?
Also Ashwagandha boosts T4 production in most people, so your lower TSH during supplementation was a sign of better Thyroid activity and sensitivity.
my tsh was high though also do i have to ween myself off ash then or what? i was on ep1c the whole time just switched to the new one

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be 110% sure what is going on with the body(hormones etc) while on any supplements,medicines, the bloodwork prior any compound/product is needed.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
xtyler

not a question related directly to ep1logue but to your epicatechin.

ive read many times that a bunch of studies suggest that more catechins are better in regards of bioavailability than just one, so for example they recommend to drink a cup of green tea together with your green tea extract capsules.

could it be beneficial to do that together with ep1logue? to drink a cup of green tea after taking the ep1 to get some of the other catechins as well? or do they „fight“ each other?

thank you!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
xtyler

ive read many times that a bunch of studies suggest that more catechins are better in regards of bioavailability than just one, so for example they recommend to drink a cup of green tea together with your green tea extract capsules.

could it be beneficial to do that together with ep1logue? to drink a cup of green tea after taking the ep1 to get some of the other catechins as well? or do they „fight“ each other?

thank you!
I am not Xtyler but yes, It can help with bioavailability etc if you consume Epicatechin where its not added any bioavailability/absorption enhancer.

Some ingredients that can help with bioavailability of Epicatechin (without bonding chemicaly):
-sucrose
-Xylitol
-Ascorbic acid
-Other Catechins

I dont think its needed in this case because Epicatechin in Ep1logue has potent bioA/absorption enhancer but it will not hurt adding more catechins,C vitamin etc

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
xtyler

thank you!
AFAIK catechins hate each other and fight to the death �� in your body...

Joking aside, no issue having green tea at anytime of day but you don’t need more catechins with Ep1logue, especially at 2 caps. You are more than covered. Don’t forget you get catechins from Vaso6.

Your body can only take in so much so don’t go drinking 3 cups of green tea a day on top of Ep1logue just for the catechins :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AFAIK catechins hate each other and fight to the death �� in your body...

Joking aside, no issue having green tea at anytime of day but you don’t need more catechins with Ep1logue, especially at 2 caps. You are more than covered. Don’t forget you get catechins from Vaso6.

Your body can only take in so much so don’t go drinking 3 cups of green tea a day on top of Ep1logue just for the catechins :)
I totaly forgot Vaso6 :)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
xtyler

thank you!
Phytosome sh*t's all over anything you can consume concurrently with epicatechin's to enhance bioavailability.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This OR Test1fy for strength and size ?
IMO Ep1logue. Unless your roadblock for size is being able to eat enough, then Test1fy does more for appetite, at least for me.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Phytosome sh*t's all over anything you can consume concurrently with epicatechin's to enhance bioavailability.
okay sounds goods but do you have some papers to prove its effectiveness?

im really interested in this, i know or think that there exists some general work on phosphatidylcholine as a bioenhancer and it looks very promising afaik. but can this be taken generally or does there anything exist related to epicatechin?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
okay sounds goods but do you have some papers to prove its effectiveness?

im really interested in this, i know or think that there exists some general work on phosphatidylcholine as a bioenhancer and it looks very promising afaik. but can this be taken generally or does there anything exist related to epicatechin?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19803548/

Phytosome is good delivery method, not just for catechins.

"The phytosome technology creates intermolecular bonding between individual polyphenol molecules and one or more molecules of the phospholipid, phosphatidylcholine (PC). Molecular imaging suggests that PC molecule(s) enwrap each polyphenol; upon oral intake the amphipathic PC molecules likely usher the polyphenol through the intestinal epithelial cell outer membrane, subsequently accessing the bloodstream. PC itself has proven clinical efficacy that contributes to phytosome in vivo actions. As a molecular delivery vehicle, phytosome technology substantially improves the clinical applicabilities of polyphenols and other poorly absorbed plant medicinals.Conversion into phytosomes has improved efficacy without compromising safety."

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
EP1LOGUE Q&A

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19803548/

Phytosome is good delivery method, not just for catechins.

"The phytosome technology creates intermolecular bonding between individual polyphenol molecules and one or more molecules of the phospholipid, phosphatidylcholine (PC). Molecular imaging suggests that PC molecule(s) enwrap each polyphenol; upon oral intake the amphipathic PC molecules likely usher the polyphenol through the intestinal epithelial cell outer membrane, subsequently accessing the bloodstream. PC itself has proven clinical efficacy that contributes to phytosome in vivo actions. As a molecular delivery vehicle, phytosome technology substantially improves the clinical applicabilities of polyphenols and other poorly absorbed plant medicinals.Conversion into phytosomes has improved efficacy without compromising safety."
thank you very much, thats exactly what i was looking for! :)

reading the paper currently

Edit: wow, looks awesome, really! i think most companies don’t even have any studies to prove the effectiveness of their „bioenhancers“, so yeah, phytosome is the sh*t , like i can see

—————————

and @OL, will it be an option to produce a „real“ pump supp, i mean a vaso 6 supp, cheaper than ep1logue/massacr3 and without the other ingredients?

this would be fantastic!

a few friends already asked me if there is a product with just vaso 6 (after taking re1gn for the first time). i showed them ep1logue but they were not interested in a muscle builder, especially for its price, which is very high for just the pump that they wanted. it would be great to be able to stack vaso 6 to any product we want (especially to stack it with ep1logue and re1gn). or is there no benefit to use more than 300-600mg? i feel a difference between 300 and 600 but im curious how it is with 900mg or even 1200mg =)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thank you very much, thats exactly what i was looking for! :)

reading the paper currently

Edit: wow, looks awesome, really! i think most companies don’t even have any studies to prove the effectiveness of their „bioenhancers“, so yeah, phytosome is the sh*t , like i can see

—————————

and @OL, will it be an option to produce a „real“ pump supp, i mean a vaso 6 supp, cheaper than ep1logue/massacr3 and without the other ingredients?

this would be fantastic!

a few friends already asked me if there is a product with just vaso 6 (after taking re1gn for the first time). i showed them ep1logue but they were not interested in a muscle builder, especially for its price, which is very high for just the pump that they wanted. it would be great to be able to stack vaso 6 to any product we want (especially to stack it with ep1logue and re1gn). or is there no benefit to use more than 300-600mg? i feel a difference between 300 and 600 but im curious how it is with 900mg or even 1200mg =)
I think GNO hinted about expanding the single ingredient line-up....

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was also hoping Vaso-6 was going to be added to the essentials series..
We’ll keep the requests coming...we always value the feedback and try to fulfill as many requests as we can

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We’ll keep the requests coming...we always value the feedback and try to fulfill as many requests as we can
I know....you guys have a lot on your plate already and get so many requests. Everything certainly can’t happen at once and it would be impossible to satisfy everybody’s desire for specific essentials series products..

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
EP1LOGUE Q&A

i understand that you cant satisfy every customer, do everything we want! but honestly i think Vaso6 would be THE SH*T! its the best pump substance on the market (of course beside carbs )

i also think that many consumers dont want a muscle builder with pump effects, they want a pump supplement; you can sell to a total different customer base; everybody loves pump supplements and you would have the best - with only one capsule! i would gamble away my nuts that it would be one of the best selling products; if the price isnt tooooo high.

anyway, i hope we will see the OL pump revolution soon.

sidenote: i would never train without vaso6 again. i think nobody does after testing it

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
i understand that you cant satisfy every customer, do everything we want! but honestly i think Vaso6 would be THE SH*T! its the best pump substance on the market (of course beside carbs )

i also think that many consumers dont want a muscle builder with pump effects, they want a pump supplement; you can sell to a total different customer base; everybody loves pump supplements and you would have the best - with only one capsule! i would gamble away my nuts that it would be one of the best selling products; if the price isnt tooooo high.

Maybe OL should come up with a supp. and just name it "THE SH1T". ;-)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

sidenote: i would never train without vaso6 again. i think nobody does after testing it
Not to beat this to death but I think you are exactly right. I had the same thing in my head about Vaso-6 being offered as a standalone pump capsule before I even saw that others felt the same....I am sure there are many more people that feel likewise. I agree that it would probably be one of the top sellers that just about everyone would always keep on hand.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to beat this to death but I think you are exactly right. I had the same thing in my head about Vaso-6 being offered as a standalone pump capsule before I even saw that others felt the same....I am sure there are many more people that feel likewise. I agree that it would probably be one of the top sellers that just about everyone would always keep on hand.
We prioritize releases based off demand. People need to let us know what they want to see we already have the pump product formulated

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Something that is strange is when I do a lower body workout I’m getting some serious back pumps. Anything I can do about this? I take triumph also and add beta alanine but that’s it.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
Something that is strange is when I do a lower body workout I’m getting some serious back pumps. Anything I can do about this? I take triumph also and add beta alanine but that’s it.
try doing planks to get rid of it or do a quick roll with lacross ball to relive it

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
EP1LOGUE Q&A

holy ****, today’s workout was tha bomb! im about half way trough my second bottle and definitely felt an further increase in strength today. pumps outstanding, training makes so much fun with ep1logue (+2 scoops re1gn today), its unbelievable (of course i love training also without ep1logue ;-))

i love this sh1t =)

maybe i should add that food intake was the same as the days before, i didnt even sleep well this night, i thought i wont be as strong as always but the total opposite was noticeable; i was stronger than usual. its 100% related to the ep1logue. just to make this clear.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have seen others mention taurine can be used to alleviate back pumps, I have never personally tried it so maybe someone with a little more background can comment further.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have seen others mention taurine can be used to alleviate back pumps, I have never personally tried it so maybe someone with a little more background can comment further.
I’ve used taurine for this in the past but I wasn’t sure if that had something to do with running a ph/ds as why it helped.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We prioritize releases based off demand. People need to let us know what they want to see we already have the pump product formulated
vaso6 as a stand alone will be huge seller imo.
and obviously other ppl keep requesting this sh!t

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It may be but sadly it could also decrease sale of Massacr3 and Ep1logue :)
I doubt it really, as they are more the
n just pump . vaso6 will be am additional to reign and epilogue.
like I won't take 2 scoops reign so this going to help.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
So 2 bottles then a few weeks break? Any reason why this can’t be run for longer?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
So 2 bottles then a few weeks break? Any reason why this can’t be run for longer?

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not a 12-week run? From everything I’ve read that is perfectly acceptable. I’ll finish my 3rd bottle in another 10 days, and then switch over to Massacr3. My gains in the gym only got better on the 3rd bottle.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
How would you guys suggest timing for taking Tr1umph and Ep1logue? Both say 30-60 minutes prior to training. Ok at the same time?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would you guys suggest timing for taking Tr1umph and Ep1logue? Both say 30-60 minutes prior to training. Ok at the same time?
Yes and yes