Endosurge/Erase/DAA 8 week Run! First natty stack....

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know it's a little late to get a baseline but I'm going to the doctor on Tuesday to see about some blood tests...would like to get test levels now and then try again at the end of the cycle and make sure everything else is g2g for a different cycle for a different section.
I would like to see these results for sure! Blood work is always interesting.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks...if that wasn't sarcastic? Can't tell online sometimes. I've definitely revamped my nutrition which was probably killing any chance of gains beyond where I was...at least size wise...what I thought was good nutrition wasn't... Now I'm eating fairly clean and tons of food...today was the worst I've done and I still hit 3400
I was sincere. You're putting forth real effort and that's not something I'd make fun of.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I was sincere. You're putting forth real effort and that's not something I'd make fun of.
My apologies...

Anyways bumped it up to 75mg of Erase today...still trying to get into the routine of taking these pills...I am getting them all in within the correct time ranges just not used to it...gotta remember to take something with every meal and at bed time...

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see these results for sure! Blood work is always interesting.
I am going in the AM...had a nutritionist (one of my best fiends is going to school for nutrition and has more than one certificate already) look over my nutrition and all of my measurements...I am going to post them with some pictures this week.... Between working ten + hour days and 2+ hours in the gym...then family time, cooking dinner and all meals for the next day, it's hard to get any free time...I'm typing this while cooking chicken, drinking a protein shake and eating a scoop of peanut butter...barf

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is my GO TO ALL TIME FAVORITE! Extra chunky, FTW!!! :lol:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
skippy natural PB is amazing, I put it on my spaghetti.... ITS THAT DAMN GOOD!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
What - you don't like PB? Blasphemy! :D
I love peanut butter...I was just slacking on my macros yesterday so by the time I got home from the gym I needed 1500+ calories and I was constantly eating... Plus protein shakes aren't the most thirst quenching!

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
!!!!subbed, looks like an amazing stack your running,

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
!!!!subbed, looks like an amazing stack your running,
Yeah, it definitely is... I'm loving every minute of it! Updates as soon as I eat another 1K calories :)

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I promised an update but I'm going to cut it short because I am cutting into much needed sleep to type this... Today was back day which is one of my favorite days besides legs...I have a love hate relationship with legs...

Anyways, hit another PR today...bumped my deadlift up to 375 for one good rep and I had my buddies on each side of the bar for 405...they said they didn't put any pressure on the bar to help me get it up so take it for what it's worth, I did 4 plates with little to zero assistance but I'm not calling it a good rep because I still had them there...mental or not, I feel like 405 kicked my ass but I also repped 315 to the ground for 5 reps plus one half rep..which is a rep PR or at least ties my best day...

I am open for suggestions in ways to widen my lats... I feel like I need to work on my upper back workout...I think it's lacking in thickness and width...help me out vets.

jessah13

Awards
I promised an update but I'm going to cut it short because I am cutting into much needed sleep to type this... Today was back day which is one of my favorite days besides legs...I have a love hate relationship with legs...

Anyways, hit another PR today...bumped my deadlift up to 375 for one good rep and I had my buddies on each side of the bar for 405...they said they didn't put any pressure on the bar to help me get it up so take it for what it's worth, I did 4 plates with little to zero assistance but I'm not calling it a good rep because I still had them there...mental or not, I feel like 405 kicked my ass but I also repped 315 to the ground for 5 reps plus one half rep..which is a rep PR or at least ties my best day...

I am open for suggestions in ways to widen my lats... I feel like I need to work on my upper back workout...I think it's lacking in thickness and width...help me out vets.
That stack looks awesome! I just finished up with a vidatest/triazole/anabeta stack and had some pretty great gains myself.

If you're not already, I'd start doing some machine pullovers if your gym has one, and if not try straight arm pull downs. I only added this exercise back into my routine about a month ago, but my lats are already starting to grow. Before, they were hardly growing at all from chinups/rows and everything else I was throwing at them.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
That stack looks awesome! I just finished up with a vidatest/triazole/anabeta stack and had some pretty great gains myself.

If you're not already, I'd start doing some machine pullovers if your gym has one, and if not try straight arm pull downs. I only added this exercise back into my routine about a month ago, but my lats are already starting to grow. Before, they were hardly growing at all from chinups/rows and everything else I was throwing at them.
Ironically, we found the machine pullover machine today for the first time...weird but I feel like it blasted my lats... And today was the first day we tried one arm pull downs ...very ironic you mention both of these ...it confirms what I already believed !! Thanks for your input...

Btw how did you like Anabeta? Thinking about running t with prime before I decide if I want to go to the dark side...

jessah13

Awards
Ironically, we found the machine pullover machine today for the first time...weird but I feel like it blasted my lats... And today was the first day we tried one arm pull downs ...very ironic you mention both of these ...it confirms what I already believed !! Thanks for your input...

Bt how did you like Anabeta? Thinking about running t with prime before I decide if I want to go to the dark side...
I liked it a lot actually. Its hard to tell exactly which product did what since I had a pretty big stack, but Anabeta definitely boosted my appetite and seemed to give me a few extra calories to play with. I pretty much ate as much as I could and gained a pretty lean 8-10 pounds.

I also noticed increased vascularity and muscle hardness, but again I'm sure the vidatest and triazole helped with that. Overall, I'll definitely be including it again in my next stack (maybe even in PCT if I go over to the dark side too)

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I love the pullover machine - great stretch, great contraction. My current gym doesn't have one, however. :sad2:
I think I'm going to start my workout with this machine...really stretches the lats...maybe even run this machine twice a week because my lats are really lacking...those pics don't give me justice..poor quality poor lighting...

Went and got blood drawn for the blood tests today... they took seven tubes...I am getting everything from kidney anD liver functions to test/freeTest/igf-1

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to start my workout with this machine...really stretches the lats...maybe even run this machine twice a week because my lats are really lacking...those pics don't give me justice..poor quality poor lighting...

Went and got blood drawn for the blood tests today... they took seven tubes...I am getting everything from kidney anD liver functions to test/freeTest/igf-1
I know erase is supposed to dry you out...has anyone ever had issues w retaining water in their legs? I took my socks off today and their were indentions like I was holding a lot of water...wtf

Legs day tomorrow..gonna kill it! Going for record squat! Nearly Hit 405 on my deadlift...just a little bump to get started..maybe I can hit 375/380 on squat!!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Good luck on your squats! I've never heard of anyone having edema from Erase.
Ugh... Horrible day at work...completely wore out so we only did arms...legs in the AM... Still going to kill it... Looking to change up my workout too... Thinking about going heavy for 5x5 ... Anyone have a good workout for this?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ugh... Horrible day at work...completely wore out so we only did arms...legs in the AM... Still going to kill it... Looking to change up my workout too... Thinking about going heavy for 5x5 ... Anyone have a good workout for this?
5x5 routine's are very versatile. As long as you pick the same compound lifts, you can pretty much pick a routine as you go along. At least that is how I did it, the idea was to just try and shoot for lifting one particular lift each week. I loved running the routine personally but my structure or outline wasn't consistent just went in and did what I felt like doing, very different and fun compared to my normal routine!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
5x5 routine's are very versatile. As long as you pick the same compound lifts, you can pretty much pick a routine as you go along. At least that is how I did it, the idea was to just try and shoot for lifting one particular lift each week. I loved running the routine personally but my structure or outline wasn't consistent just went in and did what I felt like doing, very different and fun compared to my normal routine!
Did you see good gains?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good gains, although I also did it on cycle... yet I even continued through pct and kept most strength gains that I gained so I'd say it was a contributing factor. Let alone my energy and focus in the gym went up 10 fold because it allows you to kind of do what you want and mix it up a lot. I did the workouts very unconventional, if you follow the log that you subscribed to every workout is in there if you need somewhat of a structure.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to do some research this weekend and figure something out...

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
End of week two...sitting at 180 lbs fasted weight for the last two days... Have hit all new PRs for compound lifts this week also...new deadliest, squat, incline press, clean PRs...

Still don't think the Erase has dried me out much...joints feel ok...some driness in the elbows maybe but knees felt good during squats.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sore joints are a sign that you are TOO dry...so be glad your discomfort is mild.

Congrats on the PRs!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
My joints aren't bad...I was talking more in regards to retaining water under the skin...I'm starting to notice more vascularity when lifting (which I have never really had) and even starting to see my Abs better. I'm going to get a good BF% test this weekend with my friends electronic caliper...see if I'm still sitting at 12%.

I got switched to nights so I am still adjusting to the different eating/sleeping schedule... it has messed up my lifting/supplementation schedule also.

Did back today...didn't hit any PRs but I did maintain the same weight in lifts that I was last week... I was fatigued from this schedule change.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If the joints really start bothering you, curcumin has made a world of difference for me in that regard.
It must have been another supplement, enhanced recovery by staying off the joint, or placebo...because curcumin's bioavailability is too low for any effect besides that in the gut. Now if you were taking an absurd amount, I can understand.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It must have been another supplement, enhanced recovery by staying off the joint, or placebo...because curcumin's bioavailability is too low for any effect besides that in the gut. Now if you were taking an absurd amount, I can understand.
Most curcumin I have seen is sold with piperine, which has shown to increase its bio availability by 2000% in humans

Influence of Piperine on the Pharmacokinetics of Curcumin in Animals and Human Volunteers
[h=3]Abstract[/h]The medicinal properties of curcumin obtained from Curcuma longa L. cannot be utilised because of poor bioavailability due to its rapid metabolism in the liver and intestinal wall. In this study, the effect of combining piperine, a known inhibitor of hepatic and intestinal glucuronidation, was evaluated on the bioavailability of curcumin in rats and healthy human volunteers. When curcumin was given alone, in the dose 2 g/kg to rats, moderate serum concentrations were achieved over a period of 4 h. Concomitant administration of piperine 20 mg/kg increased the serum concentration of curcumin for a short period of 1-2h post drug. Time to maximum was significantly increased (P<0.02) while elimination half life and clearance significantly decreased (P<0.02), and the bioavailability was increased by 154%. On the other hand in humans after a dose of 2g curcumin alone, serum levels were either undetectable or very low. Concomitant administration of piperine 20 mg produced much higher concentrations from 0.25 to 1h post drug (P<0.01 at 0.25 and 0.5h; P < 0.001 at 1 h), the increase in bioavailability was 2000%. The study shows that in the dosages used, piperine enhances the serum concentration, extent of absorption and bioavailability of curcumin in both rats and humans with no adverse effects.

murk01

murk01

Awards
can someone explain dryjoints, what is it, how do you get them, how to get ride of it. :)

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
can someone explain dryjoints, what is it, how do you get them, how to get ride of it. :)
One of the negative sides to erase is it will dry your joints out and cause joint pain...simple joint aids like msn, glucosamin, or the supplement discussed on here lately helps with it...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Natty, I've seen the piperine study. Heat-treating curcumin also helps. Unfortunately, it still won't make a tangible difference given the extremely low magnitude of curcumin's bioavailability.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
I will be following this thread for the next few weeks. Congrats on the newly made progress...hoping to see the same, as I'm running something similar starting on the 31st. ;)

100MEDIA_IMAG0173-1.jpg

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be following this thread for the next few weeks. Congrats on the newly made progress...hoping to see the same, as I'm running something similar starting on the 31st. ;)

View attachment 54124
That is a sick little stack, you should have great results there man!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It happens if you use a very potent anti-estrogen like Erase. You will become too dry, basically. Some people like it, some dont. Best way to get rid of it is lower your dose by 1 capsule.

View attachment 54124
Now thats a stack -- literally!

murk01

murk01

Awards
nice. im starting tomorrow. will get all my stats tonigh and start loggin.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
There you go! Great choices here. Good luck eat well. Keep the fuel in!

murk01

murk01

Awards
Yep I am super stoked about starting it!!

Right on. You're doing the exact same stack?
nah. doing my first ever test stac. animal stak+daa+erase. doin a 5x5 plan. hopes it goes as expected. good luck with urs.

murk01

murk01

Awards
this whey, and optimen multivitamin(getin animal pak after this) gota get 1 more erase an Astak

IMG_20120314_233840-1.jpg

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Like others said 5x5 is solid. I wish you the best of luck with yours as well! If you have the extra dough, run Anabeta when you finish this test-boosting stack...that's what I'm doing atm. Anabeta is beast, all by itself.

It looks like you couldn't figure out how to turn the flash off either, haha.. :p

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Like others said 5x5 is solid. I wish you the best of luck with yours as well! If you have the extra dough, run Anabeta when you finish this test-boosting stack...that's what I'm doing atm. Anabeta is beast, all by itself.

It looks like you couldn't figure out how to turn the flash off either, haha.. :p
Planning on running Anabeta, prime, shift and trying to cut down but maintain muscle after this stack...

Btw pony, I'm jealous of that stack lol...I should have not been so cheap and went with pro

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Btw...I'll update tomorrow after legs

murk01

murk01

Awards

cool, ill do it!
<---