Douchebags at the gym...

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else get distracted in a good & bad way by women that moan in the gym? Granted it's a good sound to hear, but there's a time & place... I'm wondering if they realise that they sound like they're having sex, & in some cases sounds like they're about to orgasm...
That's a new one for me. Never heard that ever. Matter of fact I never here women make a peep at the gym in the way of grunting, moaning etc....where's your gym? Maybe I wanna go there or somethin.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
That's a new one for me. Never heard that ever. Matter of fact I never here women make a peep at the gym in the way of grunting, moaning etc....where's your gym? Maybe I wanna go there or somethin.
It doesn't happen often, but it does happen & it is fukkin hot sometimes... My gym's in Perth man...

mmorton

mmorton

Awards
It doesn't happen often, but it does happen & it is fukkin hot sometimes... My gym's in Perth man...
It does happen and it's always the smokin hot ones working on abs. This one chick sounds like getting railed every time

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
It does happen and it's always the smokin hot ones working on abs. This one chick sounds like getting railed every time
I'm yet to see/hear one on the lying leg curl... That'd put a great image in your head...

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
Pshhht that's why. Australian chicks are sex beast. Every Aussie chick I've ever nailed was a 15 on the scale of 1 to 10. Damn I wanna return to America now, there's not a single ****ing Aussie here in Russia.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
This didnt happen at my gym but someone had diarrhea(NO explode maybe) and went swimming in the pool in my apartment complex. Now that shat has to be drained and cleaned and the weather is just getting consistently nice. I hope that D-bag got poo in their eyes and mouth!

JBVA

JBVA

Awards
I'm sure it's been said somewhere in 200+ pages, but I hate it when guys slam weights down. Now, don't get me wrong, if I'm pressing 100lb dumb bells, yeah, by the time I'm done with my set I'm not exactly going to set them down gently, but when a guy comes in and does shoulder presses with 25lb dumb bells and throws them down like he's going to fight his reflection, that sh*t drives me nuts. There's one kid in my gym that comes in with his Beats headphones and socks yanked up to his knees that doesn't lift any dumb bell over 35lbs, slams all of it down, loud enough for me to hear with my ear buds in, and walks around flexing in the mirror. None of that is an exaggeration. I respect what people do in the gym, because god knows I grunt like a constipated ape when I'm dead lifting and doing pendlay's, but this kid is a complete, from top to bottom, douche bag.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Just had the worst/best bicep routine of my life. This like 5'5 little chick with DD's comes waltzing into the freeweight section with a cotton low cut v-neck see through t-shirt and a cotton bra, plus skin tight yoga pants!!! She starts doing bent over one arm db rows compounded with leg lifts!!! Her titties are friggen fallen out ( they are real to and firm) and she's looking down at the bench, so I have an all access pass to peepers world. How are you gonna say its my fault for looking, you might as well have walked in wearing a bikini and started doing jumping jacks. So luckily I had already gotten through most of my routine by the time this had happened, but db preachers were completely shot because of her.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joining a new gym today so I get to find out who's a douche bag and all the other stuff like where everything is all over again! Yea! At least this one has more and better equipment!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure it's been said somewhere in 200+ pages, but I hate it when guys slam weights down. Now, don't get me wrong, if I'm pressing 100lb dumb bells, yeah, by the time I'm done with my set I'm not exactly going to set them down gently, but when a guy comes in and does shoulder presses with 25lb dumb bells and throws them down like he's going to fight his reflection, that sh*t drives me nuts. There's one kid in my gym that comes in with his Beats headphones and socks yanked up to his knees that doesn't lift any dumb bell over 35lbs, slams all of it down, loud enough for me to hear with my ear buds in, and walks around flexing in the mirror. None of that is an exaggeration. I respect what people do in the gym, because god knows I grunt like a constipated ape when I'm dead lifting and doing pendlay's, but this kid is a complete, from top to bottom, douche bag.
Tell the fruit cake to cut it out. What's he gonna do ?argue he's not a douche?

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Joining a new gym today so I get to find out who's a douche bag and all the other stuff like where everything is all over again! Yea! At least this one has more and better equipment!
First thing you should do when you get there is, run right to a rack, put a 10 on one side of the bar and two 5's on the other and do some bb curls then throw the bar to the ground when your done with your set. After that scour the gym for the guy who has the best and most concentrated form and critique it.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have a feeling its time for me to make a switch too.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First thing you should do when you get there is, run right to a rack, put a 10 on one side of the bar and two 5's on the other and do some bb curls then throw the bar to the ground when your done with your set. After that scour the gym for the guy who has the best and most concentrated form and critique it.
I assume you mean a squat rack? Shouldn't I flex and admire myself in the mirror before, during and after critiquing this guy to show him I know what I'm talking about?

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
I assume you mean a squat rack? Shouldn't I flex and admire myself in the mirror before, during and after critiquing this guy to show him I know what I'm talking about?
Yes, and you should have him feel each muscle as you flex them so he knows which ones your talking about.

JBVA

JBVA

Awards
Tell the fruit cake to cut it out. What's he gonna do ?argue he's not a douche?
Honestly, he would probably stop coming to the gym lol

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
Old man (close to 60s) walks around all shredded, he is so juicy that you can smell the year around dianabol/tren stack flowing through his veins. He is gay and he is looking like homo every guy who is ripped in my gym .

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
Was preparing to do straight bar bicep curls on Monday ,which you know is the busiest day of the week , when I looked towards one of the three squat stations and because of This thread, decided not to be a douche and stay away from there.
So there's a section with two preacher curl stations which have the flat rack so I thought that would be the most undouchey place to do this. The only issue is we don't have any short bars so had to do them with the full bar which was sticking out two feet on either side of the rack.
People were looking at me thinking WTF while they had to maneuver around the bar. Lol

Is that a douche move because I felt like it when I was doing it. Haha

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Why do people have such a hard time with picking a bb up off the ground to do curls. I mean really your at the gym already to work out, so you go balls to the walls Monday dead lifting, but Wednesday picking 70# off the floor is just inconceivable.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do people have such a hard time with picking a bb up off the ground to do curls. I mean really your at the gym already to work out, so you go balls to the walls Monday dead lifting, but Wednesday picking 70# off the floor is just inconceivable.
:biglaugh:

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
Touché

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
I finally understand what Mike was was talking about when he said blowing up the toilet after that Noxplode sh*t. I just had my first dose today, and after I worked out and drank my protein I barely ****ing made it home to take a dump. As a matter of fact I'm still on the sh*tter, and I wouldn't even call this dropping a duce; this is like dropping a dozen! F this sh*t! Now I have to finish this damn bottle, it was to expensive to throw away lol.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I finally understand what Mike was was talking about when he said blowing up the toilet after that Noxplode sh*t. I just had my first dose today, and after I worked out and drank my protein I barely ****ing made it home to take a dump. As a matter of fact I'm still on the sh*tter, and I wouldn't even call this dropping a duce; this is like dropping a dozen! F this sh*t! Now I have to finish this damn bottle, it was to expensive to throw away lol.
You made it longer then most. I've almost crapped myself otw to the gym because of that crap in the past. I've actually drank it sitting on the toilet before cus the thought of drinking it before hand gave me the squirts.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
I was the Dbag today at the gym, I was doing walking bb lunges and when all of a sudden I here the big crack! Like glass breaking. I looked over and I had smoked a thermostat casing, felt like a complete idiot. The thing was destroyed, of course all the little b****s who don't ever do legs has to chime in.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Holly hell bro you made me laugh so fking hard with this post!

JBVA

JBVA

Awards
Bad form :dance:

macdady

macdady

Awards
It wasn't a mod. Apparently a disgruntled Floridian. They're a sensitive bunch.
Pft we are not lol... I personally despise the gators, pay not attention to the cry baby Florida boys prolly just got heat stroke from our glorious beaches and wasn't thinking straight ( not sure if quoting something 3 months old is weird or not, just found this thread 5 days ago lol)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was trying to squat today, finally the rack was free, and some dbag was doing side and front raises grabbing onto my power rack while I was standing there.I give him the "dude what the **** are you doing?!" He walks away and him and his budddy look at me and laugh. I start giggling because I saw them trying to ohp the bar with tens on each side and failing not to mention there the type of fat people who think their jacked.

****ing ***gots.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I was trying to squat today, finally the rack was free, and some dbag was doing side and front raises grabbing onto my power rack while I was standing there.I give him the "dude what the **** are you doing?!" He walks away and him and his budddy look at me and laugh. I start giggling because I saw them trying to ohp the bar with tens on each side and failing not to mention there the type of fat people who think their jacked.

****ing ***gots.
Those fat people are the best. I had a guy who wasn't even doing back last night. He was doing massive quarter squats. I do pull-ups with a 35 lb plate hanging from me. I can bang out 4-6 getting my chin above the bar. So I take the weight off and then I do 11 bw ones. He comes over, asks to work in and proceeds to do 11 as well and smiles at me. Goes right back to his quarter squats. He was trying to one up me I guess. The only thoughts that crossed my mind are A.) you're about 5'7 and 150lbs, you should be able to do pull-ups and B.) I have the wing span of someone 6'4. The fact that he doesn't go all the way down and I do makes me wonder what he was trying to prove. I was amused.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards

****ing ***gots.
Whenever that happens I just walk by the douchebags and rip ass. I especially prefer to do it while they are in the middle of a set benching. The sbd's are the best too. That's my most favorite non-violent way of getting back at the dbags, be a even bigger dbag. Plus people tell us that Russian farts smell the raunchiest, which I must concur too. Sometimes I even make myself sick, especially ever since I bought that Noxplode bullsh*t.

Speaking of Noxplode... I don't usually do public bathrooms but today... Oh lawd Jesus it was a fire! I was in the middle of a set doing military dumbbell presses when suddenly my stomach Noxploded. I though ehh **** it ill finish the next set and find a clean bathroom... Big mistake... I tried doing the next set but when I picked the dumbbells off the ground my anus almost Noxploded... Lol it was bad for a second I though I sharted (thank god I didn't because I decided to ride the bicycle to the gym today) so I ****ing sprinted to the bathroom. Lol ****ing a, and here I though I was Mr.Iron guts hahaha now I fully understand why Mike takes that sh*t not far from the toilet, because not even 30 minutes passed from the time I ingested that sh*t before I was spray painting the toilet.

cookie1

cookie1

Awards
Rumors say That ,she is still trying to grab dat "cold pap"

DAG2013

Awards
Quarter squats are catching on in my gym. There are 2 guys now that I see in the morning, both now doing quarter squats. they dont workout together so I can only guess that one learned from watching the other. and it's not like they aren't working hard in the gym, their form just sucks. one of them was doing preacher curls yesterday, put 35's on each side of an ez curl bar and then was doing quarter reps of those too. I was doing shoulders yesterday but I wanted to ask if I could work in for a set or two just to show real form to him.

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
I love seeing ppl load up to like 315 on the squat rack and do quarter squats...

Actually, just seein ppl load up any amount of weight on any exercise, then do half reps or less, then get up and congratulate on their new "pr" themselves is funny to me, lol.

I learned a while back: form>weight, some ppl just let ego get in the way...

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
I love seeing ppl load up to like 315 on the squat rack and do quarter squats...

Actually, just seein ppl load up any amount of weight on any exercise, then do half reps or less, then get up and congratulate on their new "pr" themselves is funny to me, lol.

I learned a while back: form>weight, some ppl just let ego get in the way...
Omg yes. They piss the **** out of me, I max 225 on squat and am in better shape an have better form then those homies. The worse is half and quarter men on the bench/incline bench.

DAG2013

Awards
I couldnt agree more. The two guys I mentioned above are maxing at 185lbs for the quarter squats. No where near 315lbs so it boggles my mind.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
I couldnt agree more. The two guys I mentioned above are maxing at 185lbs for the quarter squats. No where near 315lbs so it boggles my mind.
Lol I had a guy that wanted to work in squats with me yesterday. He was doing 135 quarter squats, his head almost exploded when I was going ass to grass 275.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right when I got to the gym I saw a guy curling in the squat rack

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Must be going around, saw a guy at my gym doing that yesterday morning. With 5's on each side....

trn450

trn450

Awards
Must be going around, saw a guy at my gym doing that yesterday morning. With 5's on each side....
It's basically every day at the 24hr Fitness I frequent. Drives me a little mad.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 1
Admin Articles 2
Driven2lift General Chat 10
B5150 General Chat 182
mikeg313 General Chat 40