Douchebags at the gym...

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Carb Nite Solution: Macros will be around F:150-180g P: 220-250g C: 30> not including fiber with a weekly refeed of gluttonous amounts of carbs with a solid amount of protein staying low fat until the end of the carb window.
I'm doing something along those lines. Except my fats are a little lower and my carbs are around 90-110g no refeeds. Except the every two week cheat meal :) I've dropped below 180 and started at 185 so I can't complain

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm doing something along those lines. Except my fats are a little lower and my carbs are around 90-110g no refeeds. Except the every two week cheat meal :) I've dropped below 180 and started at 185 so I can't complain
My refeeds are going to be epic. I am thinking 500 grams of carbs if not more. My goal will be to get down to 230-220 and then reevaluate my situation.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
I applaud the douchebag with the dumbbells, rag, and water on the bench. Such a good spot, **** the surroundings. That's his area :numbered:

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Today I turned the decline bench into a slip m slide as I had it in full decline to do my close out sit ups exhausted from a brutal shoulder day. Well, I hooked one leg in and sat down and completely missed the left leg but the momentum of me sitting to quick spun me around as I slid down into the floor. It was reeeeaaal slick. I busted out laughing and lay there for a minute as did a couple other guys around me laugh. I'm going to start having a reputation after this week if I keep it up. Lol

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Today I turned the decline bench into a slip m slide as I had it in full decline to do my close out sit ups exhausted from a brutal shoulder day. Well, I hooked one leg in and sat down and completely missed the left leg but the momentum of me sitting to quick spun me around as I slid down into the floor. It was reeeeaaal slick. I busted out laughing and lay there for a minute as did a couple other guys around me laugh. I'm going to start having a reputation after this week if I keep it up. Lol
Dude, have you been to a gym before this week? haha

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Dude, have you been to a gym before this week? haha
I know right. Iono wtf is going on this week, I've been off a bit in the head. My stength has been crap and even with a pwo I'm still sluggish and tired.... And clumsy as ****!
I have been taking Zyrtec twice a day because my allergies been kickin my butt which could be the culprit or at least a contributor..

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Bad allergies are never your friend. I've never taken Zyrtec, but maybe it is making you tired or messing with your equilibrium?

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
I applaud the douchebag with the dumbbells, rag, and water on the bench. Such a good spot, **** the surroundings. That's his area :numbered:
And he is no where to be found in 90 seconds or less!! Oh! Yah!!! There he is over by the free motion machines doing ab crunch exercises and sitting!

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Hahaha! It will be okay! Mock yourself and from now on just call the decline the "slip n slide" ;-)

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
I know right. Iono wtf is going on this week, I've been off a bit in the head. My stength has been crap and even with a pwo I'm still sluggish and tired.... And clumsy as ****!
I have been taking Zyrtec twice a day because my allergies been kickin my butt which could be the culprit or at least a contributor..
If pollen gets you that bad then yah! Its definitely knocking your balance. I live in the south and two weeks ago I was practically deaf on one side from the congestion and pollen irritation! I felt so weak in the gym and very exhausted due to the inadequate airflow to my lungs while training.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
If pollen gets you that bad then yah! Its definitely knocking your balance. I live in the south and two weeks ago I was practically deaf on one side from the congestion and pollen irritation! I felt so weak in the gym and very exhausted due to the inadequate airflow to my lungs while training.
Well , I'm pretty sure that its a blend of the allergy meds and my extremely low carb diet leaving me physically drained more then it usual does as of late . My sweat smells like ammonia which is a tell tale symptom that my body is burning amino acids at a crazy rate ( more then my kidneys can convert and pass in urine, so it releases as ammonia through sweat)due to not having enough carb to burn. My diet has served me well till now on my recomp binge but it may be time to reevaluate the diet.

FranARG

Awards
In my gym there is a guy that cycles on and off AAS once before summer every year. It is ****ing evident, that it not the problem. The thing is that when you ask him "hey, what are you taking?" he just says "whey and creatine".

Yeahhh...right, you train 4 months per year and look like a mini arnold..**** it

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my gym there is a guy that cycles on and off AAS once before summer every year. It is ****ing evident, that it not the problem. The thing is that when you ask him "hey, what are you taking?" he just says "whey and creatine".

Yeahhh...right, you train 4 months per year and look like a mini arnold..**** it
See I have no problem with someone not admitting to breaking the law. Don't understand why people want them to.

FranARG

Awards
Claro!

What barrio are you in?? I've got some really good friends in palermo

You still live there or are you in the states now?? I lived there for about three years and then i was in Tucuman for about 2
I live in Palermo, actually haha. Always lived in Buenos Aires. But I travel to the states a few times a year :)

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
See I have no problem with someone not admitting to breaking the law. Don't understand why people want them to.
Plus, you'll get high school kids bothering you. "Hey bro, can you get me some test?" Sure, buddy. Let me get on that.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Allergy meds kick my butt! They mess with my head and make me feel very tired and generally just feel like crap. Really sucks cause I have bad allergies!

FranARG

Awards
Plus, you'll get high school kids bothering you. "Hey bro, can you get me some test?" Sure, buddy. Let me get on that.
I train in the gym thats at my condo, so there are no hs kids asking how to score some gear haha

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
HS kids have changed

That or they want to know what steroids your taking and If they can train with ya. Totally a fan of teaching the kids but not in the middle of squats! Timing!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I would not do that, its not that nice down here..but hey, at least we can buy gear and get serms OTC haha
I know I was just messing. Not trying to knock where you live personally but I enjoy where I live. No threat of South American cartels haha.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Allergy meds kick my butt! They mess with my head and make me feel very tired and generally just feel like crap. Really sucks cause I have bad allergies!
same. I made the mistake of taking one in the morning on a heavy legs day and almost fell asleep -_- come on no. You know what cleared my sinuses though... Erase o_0 weirdest thing. I have never breathed so well before.

Xtweak05

Xtweak05

Awards
Overheard a personal trainer, whom does not hold any kind of nutrition degree, tell his client he can't absorb more than 25g protein at a time. Following this he then said "you don't have to go to parallel" when talking about squatting.

Good grief. I recently lost my headphones so I've been over hearing so much nonsense lately.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Overheard a personal trainer, whom does not hold any kind of nutrition degree, tell his client he can't absorb more than 25g protein at a time. Following this he then said "you don't have to go to parallel" when talking about squatting.

Good grief. I recently lost my headphones so I've been over hearing so much nonsense lately.
Tell the trainer, you never need to change the oil in your. It's all just a scam that the oil companies and car companies have together. The oil light actually means the engine is running at optimal efficiency.

FranARG

Awards
I was in the states last month and a personal trainer was working with a lady that was about 75yo. The stupid **** was making do the old lady biceps with 20lb dumbbells, and pec press with 25lb dumbbells..Poor old woman may get injured by this ****er.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
I vas running on the treadmill yesterday night and a super hot chick on the stair stepper which was in front of the treadmills ripped some raunchy smelling ass. That **** smelled like a aids infested decomposing dog corpse. Me and 2 other people had to jump off the treadmills and run.(no joke) idk how something so pretty can commit such a vile act, and everyone ****ing knew she ripped ass, bitch was the only one left in the 15ft radius, just stepping on them stairs and wafting that nastiness.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
I was in the states last month and a personal trainer was working with a lady that was about 75yo. The stupid **** was making do the old lady biceps with 20lb dumbbells, and pec press with 25lb dumbbells..Poor old woman may get injured by this ****er.
Maybe she was on a cycle?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

hokiebird

hokiebird

Awards
There was a guy at my gym doing fairly light weights on the Pec Deck which isn't a douchebag move, but it becomes one when you're grunting and slamming the handles together as hard as you can at the top of the motion. I was fortunate enough to be walking past him and got a full view when he smashed his fingers and doubled over grasping his hand. To his credit, he managed to keep his douchebag facial expression intact aside from a few winces.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Gotta love the guy that uses three machines at once, talks loud as shat about how wasted he got the night before takes 5 min between each set and then tries to take the 1 piece of equipment that you are using! What a Jabrone!

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
People that do bodyweight exercises in the free weight area. There's plenty of open space in the gym, so stop clogging up the area where people are actually working out for real.

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
There was a younger kid at my gym who put 45's on a EZ bar and attempted to do preacher curls. I kept shaking my head saying...what a joke! No range of motion! Barely hitting a 30 degree angle and wincing the whole time.

There's another older dude who uses momentum to do hammer curls, putting his whole body into "curling" 55lb DB. Makes me crack up

FranARG

Awards
Not everyone puts effort into improving their technique and form...It is quite stupid, actually, because progress requires a good technique and form.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No DBs at where I go- LA Fitness but do notice many people do not restack weights both hand held and plates. All age groups. When Ballys ran the place they would announce over the PA the weight area would be closed if weights were not restocked and they did. The new mgmt. is more permissive.

I always restack.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Not everyone puts effort into improving their technique and form...It is quite stupid, actually, because progress requires a good technique and form.
"What is the technique and form you speak of" -every hight school kid using gear

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I vas running on the treadmill yesterday night and a super hot chick on the stair stepper which was in front of the treadmills ripped some raunchy smelling ass. That **** smelled like a aids infested decomposing dog corpse. Me and 2 other people had to jump off the treadmills and run.(no joke) idk how something so pretty can commit such a vile act, and everyone ****ing knew she ripped ass, bitch was the only one left in the 15ft radius, just stepping on them stairs and wafting that nastiness.
Was she hot enough to let your dutch oven ya? haha

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Dude just at the gym for no reason, aka: not lifting or doing cardio.... Wearing flip flops, camo shorts, and seriously just watched everyone workout. I don't understand what he was doing there

perez47

perez47

Awards
Tonight's DB was a kid who had his lil group (I assume he was the leader) try to do kipping pull ups and ended up falling on his ass!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To me anyone who has headphones and starts singing the lyrics. Today was much worse because the music(crap) that is usually on wasn't even playing. So he was very easy to hear. And I guess you could say he was grunting excessively.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
To me anyone who has headphones and starts singing the lyrics. Today was much worse because the music(crap) that is usually on wasn't even playing. So he was very easy to hear. And I guess you could say he was grunting excessively.
I lip my musics, at least I hope that I do! HAHAHA those beats are insane, I can't hear anything but my music in the gym. Other day I deloaded from rack deads, 4 plates from one side *instead of staggering the weights removed* one side flies up, thankfully I caught it before it flew to the other side, but the other 4 plates crash down to the floor. *didn't hear anything* But I suppose that makes the the douchebag of friday in the gym

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
+1 for lip singing while working out... I find it funny when you see some one air gutaring while working out or knee drumming ! "not now chief im in the F@cking zone"

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
People that do bodyweight exercises in the free weight area. There's plenty of open space in the gym, so stop clogging up the area where people are actually working out for real.
Thank God I avoided doing this today! Did a couple sets of pushups to finish my chest workout but I specifically went to the open side of the gym with free space nd no machines. Some ppl just don't think.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
+1 for lip singing while working out... I find it funny when you see some one air gutaring while working out or knee drumming ! "not now chief im in the F@cking zone"
The Ballys in Troy mi I used to go to had this guy we called "Howard Stern" because he looked just like him head to toe. He wore Zumbas and a fanny pack and tank tops or old metal concert tee cut offs. He had big old school headphones and would randomly sing at the top of his lungs metal lyrics while do awesome hand jesters. He did all this while on the eliptical , he never worked out on anything else. I **** you not I couldn't make this up, its like he time warped from 1986 everyday to do elipitcal at Ballys.I wouldn't call him a douche bag though because he was a ****ing awesome site. I wish that guy would come to my gym now, I'd even pay $5 more a month in dues just for that entertainment .

We should start another thread for "most awesomely entertaining person" in the gym. Right now I could add to that thread.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Dude just at the gym for no reason, aka: not lifting or doing cardio.... Wearing flip flops, camo shorts, and seriously just watched everyone workout. I don't understand what he was doing there
He was doing what in the gay community is known as "cruising".

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 1
Admin Articles 2
Driven2lift General Chat 10
B5150 General Chat 182
mikeg313 General Chat 40