Douchebags at the gym...

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
Anyone who wears wife beaters. Douche. If you wear stringers and you aren't already diced up. Douche. Tap-Out Shirts. Douche. Head Bands? Douche. Necklaces. Douche. If you're training with more than 1-2 other people. Douche.
Tap-Out shirt had me laughing. Gotta rock the matching hat too, of course. These Dbags typically have an impressive 'keg' as opposed to a six pack.

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Had an older Guy doing crunches on the bench press. We have an entire room dedicated to yoga/mats/bands etc

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Anyone who wears wife beaters. Douche. If you wear stringers and you aren't already diced up. Douche. Tap-Out Shirts. Douche. Head Bands? Douche. Necklaces. Douche. If you're training with more than 1-2 other people. Douche.
Hey now whats wrong with beaters? they are cheep and I dont have to ruin a good shirt with sweat stains. And what is a stringer? Never heard that term before. I am on board with the tap out gear though 100%. It is usually the kids that weigh 100 lbs soaking wet rocking that shat though.

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
Just look up bodybuilding stringers. You'll see exactly what I mean

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Just look up bodybuilding stringers. You'll see exactly what I mean
Ahhh the spaghetti strap. I have seen those. Usually warn with Hammer pants and high-tops!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
You forgot Affliction t-shirts to up your bad-assness 1 step above Tap-Out

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
And a mullett!
Dang, how did I forget about the mullet factor? I mean that alone should add at least 10-20 pounds to each lift!
On that topic Spike has/had this show on called "Worlds Worst Tenants" and on that show is a guy who had a rat tail/ square patch of hair on the back of his head and nothing else. This guy was a super douche! He left his cr*p everywhere didnt rack his weights grunted like an ape giving birth to a baby thats coming out feet first when benching 175 plus he would just come in and take over anything that he wanted, bench squat rack (yes he used them for curls) cables, anything. It figures that this D-bag would star in a fake reality TV show. I hope he gets featured on a 1000 ways to die.

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Dang, how did I forget about the mullet factor? I mean that alone should add at least 10-20 pounds to each lift!
On that topic Spike has/had this show on called "Worlds Worst Tenants" and on that show is a guy who had a rat tail/ square patch of hair on the back of his head and nothing else. This guy was a super douche! He left his cr*p everywhere didnt rack his weights grunted like an ape giving birth to a baby thats coming out feet first when benching 175 plus he would just come in and take over anything that he wanted, bench squat rack (yes he used them for curls) cables, anything. It figures that this D-bag would star in a fake reality TV show. I hope he gets featured on a 1000 ways to die.
He goes to your gym?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
He did when I went to the 24 hr fitness in Oceanside CA

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Oh damn lol. That hairstyle needs to go for him. Its the only thing I concentrate on with the show if its on

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Oh damn lol. That hairstyle needs to go for him. Its the only thing I concentrate on with the show if its on
Oh man, you should have seen it when it was in its infancy. it looked like 1 piece of green sod placed on sand. Everyone at the gym talked shat on that guy for it. But I guess he laughed all the way to the bank with his ridiculous hair style because that D-bag has his own tv show and I do not.
:frustrate

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
We all know and love the Ed Hardy shirts. Personally, I think anyone going to the gym with more than 2 people (and even that's pushing it for me) isn't training seriously. A partner is solid but lots of times it's just a big ego competition and a bunch of ****tards jerkin around the weights and not doing anything

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
We all know and love the Ed Hardy shirts. Personally, I think anyone going to the gym with more than 2 people (and even that's pushing it for me) isn't training seriously. A partner is solid but lots of times it's just a big ego competition and a bunch of ****tards jerkin around the weights and not doing anything
Especially when it's a bunch of high school kids together. I get 3-4 sets done in the amount of time those homos have got through one. Each of them need to take a 5 minute break between sets and have a text-fest.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I have to be honest... I facking love that show.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like tap out shirts.....so awesome they added 150lbs to my bench. Every shirt comes with a free 8 week supply of testosterone. However here are the instructions:
Taken reactally only.
Wear tap out t shirt.
Boost test levels.
No PCT needed.
Warning: development if titties is normal, you now have a vagina. Thank you come again!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Oh so you know of it? Ya that guy fit right in.
Haha yeah I lived on the other side of the base in San Clamitia (Clemente) for a year. Hated it, went to Oceanside a few times and hated that worse. Couldn't pay me to live in that part in CA again. Sucks that such a beautiful state is full of so many douche bags. I called it , "the home of fake tits and real *******s". I've been told i woulda liked NorCal better but I said **** it and moved to Phoenix . Loved Phoenix

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Haha yeah I lived on the other side of the base in San Clamitia (Clemente) for a year. Hated it, went to Oceanside a few times and hated that worse. Couldn't pay me to live in that part in CA again. Sucks that such a beautiful state is full of so many douche bags. I called it , "the home of fake tits and real *******s". I've been told i woulda liked NorCal better but I said **** it and moved to Phoenix . Loved Phoenix
Nor-Cal is where its at I grew up in Tahoe and it is super chill compared to So Cal, just no real opportunity up there. San Clemente is a nice area but its surroundings are horrendous. I hate LA with a passion and SD is full of rich kids and their d-bag richer parents if my lady wasn’t so hell bent on staying down here I would have transferred my job back up to Nor-Cal in a second. Phoenix is nice just hot as balls in the summer my pasty ass cant handle that level of sun shine.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Nor-Cal is where its at I grew up in Tahoe and it is super chill compared to So Cal, just no real opportunity up there. San Clemente is a nice area but its surroundings are horrendous. I hate LA with a passion and SD is full of rich kids and their d-bag richer parents if my lady wasn't so hell bent on staying down here I would have transferred my job back up to Nor-Cal in a second. Phoenix is nice just hot as balls in the summer my pasty ass cant handle that level of sun shine.
Orange County makes me wanna puke. Beautiful beaches though. Head up to a beach in Laguna called "table rock" it's just as you pass into Laguna from Dana point 1 block past this little pink Mexican joint on the shore side. You access it from the street called table rock . Gotta climb down a couple hundred stairs but its a secluded public beach that's enclosed by cliffs and only locals go there. Cleanest beach and water in the area . If you've never been its a must go too.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Orange County makes me wanna puke. Beautiful beaches though. Head up to a beach in Laguna called "table rock" it's just as you pass into Laguna from Dana point 1 block past this little pink Mexican joint on the shore side. You access it from the street called table rock . Gotta climb down a couple hundred stairs but its a secluded public beach that's enclosed by cliffs and only locals go there. Cleanest beach and water in the area . If you've never been its a must go too.
That sounds super nice I have a buddy up in Newport that I visit every once in a while I will have to check that place out, I usually just go down to Encinitas or La Jolla though super clean and super close.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AHHHHH why that guy is such TOOL! And its all fake! Do you like Operation Repo???
Haha idk just recently started watching it. Funny how over the top it is. Kind of like a wreck you don't want to look but you do.

No but I have checked out a few Urban Tarzan after worlds worst tenants. Not really a fan of spike's "reality" shows.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Haha idk just recently started watching it. Funny how over the top it is. Kind of like a wreck you don't want to look but you do.

No but I have checked out a few Urban Tarzan after worlds worst tenants. Not really a fan of spike's "reality" shows.
We could fill this entire forum with D-bags from spikes "reality" shows.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We could fill this entire forum with D-bags from spikes "reality" shows.
Haha that is probably true. But damn they are just too funny to watch. They come up with some off the wall stories.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Going to miss The Ultimate Fighter not being on Spike anymore
Ya It doesnt have the same feeling being on FOX, and I dont know why...

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Ya It doesnt have the same feeling being on FOX, and I dont know why...
Probably because with Spike, you get that feeling you could almost see anything. Fox gives that too clean feeling.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Douchebags at this thread ^^^ Stay on topic ladies

My noobie skinny noodle arm twig boy wife beater wearing trainee loves to flex into the mirror and look at his abs. Working chest tomorrow will try to snap picture

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saw some guys doing some form of deadlifts. Made me wish they didn't even know about deadlifts.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Sorry for being the douche of the thread today ill clean my vag and come back clean tomorrow :spankme:

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Haha no I doubt it. There was a group of like 4 of them. Not a single decent deadlift was done.
At my gym when there is a group, there is always a ringleader. Said ringleader shows his friends "exercises" and the vicious cycle continues. Irony of the day: A chubby 14 year old was showing 17 year olds a core exercise.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At my gym when there is a group, there is always a ringleader. Said ringleader shows his friends "exercises" and the vicious cycle continues. Irony of the day: A chubby 14 year old was showing 17 year olds a core exercise.
Oh ya that is how it was. Kind of funny since said ringleader was using the exact same amount of weight as his understudies... 135 and sometimes a little more. Still they managed to make deadlifts look super uncomfortable. Plus of course do excess reps till form somehow got worse.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Oh ya that is how it was. Kind of funny since said ringleader was using the exact same amount of weight as his understudies... 135 and sometimes a little more. Still they managed to make deadlifts look super uncomfortable. Plus of course do excess reps till form somehow got worse.
"You have to lift with you back in an upwards twisting motion taking your legs completely out of the equation."-
Peter Griffin

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"You have to lift with you back in an upwards twisting motion taking your legs completely out of the equation."-
Peter Griffin
Haha I have a video of me maxing on deadlifts and twisting at the top. Kind of scary when you consider the weight.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
It's funny that at my gym the two people I see preforming squats with best form are females. 9 outa 10 of the time I see guys doing squats it's not even to parallel and because they're trying to use to much weight.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saw what appeared to me to be two kids, or teenagers... and when I say kids its because they were no taller than perhaps 5'0"... either that or my height perception is extremely skewed... but they were attempting to do what looked like good mornings with probably the worst form I have ever seen. Too much weight, wide stance, ass out, and would go from standing straight up and down to about 25 degrees downward with their backs rounded. So about 6 inches of motion. Not sure what they were trying to achieve there... I was just waiting for a injury and was sad I didn't have my phone with me to snap a pic of snap city.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
Walk into the gym this morning and there is a guy on the treadmil huffing and puffing and panting like a 3 pack a day smoker. I mean LOUD like a freakin train. He is soaked to the skin in his two dollar Greg Brady off green ring collared cotton t-shirt and circa 1970s basketball shorts. He then proceeds to lube up half the Matrix machines with his liquid lard, and wipes nothing off. Oh well, I only had to use one machine he'd used, so I hosed it down with disenfectant and got on with my life.

So I finish my workout, head to the locker room, and take a shower. Get out of the shower and head to the sink to brush my teeth, etc etc. In walks Mr. Sweatball. He takes off his gym shorts and shirt leaving on his socks and underwear both of which are soaked thru. He proceeds to walk over to the sink next to the one I am using and basically gives himself a standing sponge bath using water and paper towels. Then he hits the locker room, pulls on his Dockers over his sweaty BVDs and pulls on a polo shirt without applying any deodorant, puts on his shoes and heads out the door to work.

His coworkers better have a full case of Lysol ready.......WTF????

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
^awe yes, the sweaty gym fatty. Every gym has at least one.

Saw a douche yesterday that was really, really fat wearing a bright neon yellow shirt that read "yes, you make my eye's hurt too." It took every ounce of strength I had to refrain from walking up to him and saying, "when people say you make their eyes hurt it's because your obnoxious size has such a strong gravitational pull that peoples eyeballs are being pulled from their sockets. You fat worthless waste of space!"

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Had a cross fit douche at the gym today took up a quarter of the free weight section he was using a rack, blocking the t bar row station half of a dumbbell rack and and six feet in front of the rack.

His routine included quarter squats, and a jumping goblet squat variation that looked pretty painful on the knees.

egoalterna

egoalterna

Awards
I think some of yall ARE the douchebags.
Why the hate against fat people or people who wear stuff you don't like? Are they personally bothering you?

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Why the hate against fat people or people who wear stuff you don't like? Are they personally bothering you?
We hate them because if you don't have the respect to take care of your self. Then you usually don't respect others, and are usually a lazy dirty slob. Case in point the guy who sweats all over the equipment and then is to tired to clean up his sweat.

egoalterna

egoalterna

Awards
We hate them because if you don't have the respect to take care of your self. Then you usually don't respect others, and are usually a lazy dirty slob. Case in point the guy who sweats all over the equipment and then is to tired to clean up his sweat.
Then wipe it off yourself, like I do, when I'm gonna use the equipment. If it bothers you that much, ask the guy/gal to wipe it off. If they don't, then you can go to forums and talk **** about the "douchebags." Like thats gonna change anything.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Then wipe it off yourself, like I do, when I'm gonna use the equipment. If it bothers you that much, ask the guy/gal to wipe it off. If they don't, then you can go to forums and talk **** about the "douchebags." Like thats gonna change anything.
Douchebaggary like time is simply relative to the object observing. So there is no need to get all upset because we all know that we are all considered a douche to somebody. This is for fun, no need to get serious about it

ineedprotein

ineedprotein

Awards
Well today was intresting, i have the pleasure to meet the Queen of Douchbags.

She must have been around 65 and was doing kettle bell swings with 33pound (15kg) swings!!
The weight was so heavy for her that she couldnt even get the weight shoulder height.

At this point one of the gym traniers stepped in, and suggested that 15kg might have been a bit too heavy. He then asks her what routine she wanted to do..... 2 sets of 60 reps (with 15 ****ing kg for a 65 yo!!)

After his suggestion, she totally agreed and picked up the 12.5kgs (27 pounds). She proceeded to do a set with the 15 and one with the 12.5... All this with a very very amusing ROM.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Yes. I was bothered. The individual I was referring too, came off as fat and dumb. You can't fix stupid, but you can change your diet and do cardio.

Are you a lil' tubby? Is that where YOUR anger stems from?

No. I won't play by your rules.

37648849.jpg

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Wipe up someone else's mess? I think not buddy...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 1
Admin Articles 2
Driven2lift General Chat 10
B5150 General Chat 182
mikeg313 General Chat 40