Douchebags at the gym...

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol thats what I'm doing.
Study cellular and molecular functions of muscle contraction/function or troll people....

Actually this stuff is pretty interesting. Hmmm. If we find a way to improve neuron firing we will be the strongest men on earth.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Bro, Dave's a jacked seaman.

:biglaugh:

Yea Dave, I know your a marine, I'm just making jokes about you being in the dept. of the Navy lol.
Hahaha oh you got jokes huh? I see how it is...

And Country... yeah I am that type. You shouldn't drink its bad for your liver...

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I was being sarcastic!

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Dbag move of the day, I get back from the gym and my wife tells me she thinks she might be pregnant :(

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dbag move of the day, I get back from the gym and my wife tells me she thinks she might be pregnant :(
How you gonna ruin a guys pump with this nonsense?

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Our sons not even two yet my appetite was ruined don't want another kid but she's gonna take the test in the morning didn't plan on drinking tonight but yeah that's happening

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The douche of the day at my gym goes to the guy that decided to bring his pit bull. I love dogs and everything, but keep your dog the hell out of a workout facility. I was doing deadlifts, no not noiseless, and the dog started to spaz.

The gym owner walked up and told him that ****s not allowed and the guy looks at him with confusion like everybody brings there damn dog to the gym. The phuck.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
The douche of the day at my gym goes to the guy that decided to bring his pit bull. I love dogs and everything, but keep your dog the hell out of a workout facility. I was doing deadlifts, no not noiseless, and the dog started to spaz.

The gym owner walked up and told him that ****s not allowed and the guy looks at him with confusion like everybody brings there damn dog to the gym. The phuck.
Hahahahaha that's ghetto as fuk bro hahaha

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't stand looking at the ****ty trainers at my gym! Really?! An overweight person needs to know how to do leg presses or lat pulldowns, while you're sitting there looking bored?!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I can't stand looking at the ****ty trainers at my gym! Really?! An overweight person needs to know how to do leg presses or lat pulldowns, while you're sitting there looking bored?!
Agreed...so many **** trainers out there

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
to most of them it's just a job to pass the time or make a little money not really a career choice so no dedication

ajbogs

ajbogs

Awards
to most of them it's just a job to pass the time or make a little money not really a career choice so no dedication
I agree, although I was raised not to half ass anything and give my 100%. It's sad to see not many people take pride in their work.

smoker145

I go to a small, privately owned gym. There's 4 trainers, 2 of which are fairly new. While they may do stuff I wouldn't with their clients, like doing squats with the smith machine, I can't say they aren't passionate or don't try hard. They all seem to really like training ppl and are all helpful and nice. Plus, they have the certification and I don't, so who am I to judge or say anything.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahahahaha that's ghetto as fuk bro hahaha
Lol, for real dude. Who the hell brings a dog to the gym and chains it to a DB? I'm just envisioning him sitting on the couch thinking, "hell I think I'll take the pit bull with me to workout." Some ****ing people man.

I'll give him credit for squatting tho, even if they were 2-3 inches high.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Lol, for real dude. Who the hell brings a dog to the gym and chains it to a DB? I'm just envisioning him sitting on the couch thinking, "hell I think I'll take the pit bull with me to workout." Some ****ing people man.

I'll give him credit for squatting tho, even if they were 2-3 inches high.
To a DB? Really hahaha. What a mental midget lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh oh, someone's wearing an elevation mask..

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lame..... i never understood. makes me claustrophobic just staring at it
I know right! I felt like I was suffocating, just staring at it.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The front desk guy tried to sell me 3 training sessions for $99. I said, "Do I look like I need training?!"(In a joking way! I learn more from AM than I will ever from these "trainers" at my gym!)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I walk in the gym and they ask me to train them...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
The front desk guy tried to sell me 3 training sessions for $99. I said, "Do I look like I need training?!"(In a joking way! I learn more from AM than I will ever from these "trainers" at my gym!)
24 hr fitness?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i made the mistake and actually let this trainer gimme his sales pitch. what a joke! all he did was bash everyone in the gym about how they are not gaining muscle and how their workouts are stale and how he could show me new things to take my training to the next level. smh a half hr of my life I'll never get back.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
i made the mistake and actually let this trainer gimme his sales pitch. what a joke! all he did was bash everyone in the gym about how they are not gaining muscle and how their workouts are stale and how he could show me new things to take my training to the next level. smh a half hr of my life I'll never get back.
You should have pulled a "thats your pitch?" and shamed him Boiler Room status.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of the sales guy promised me 2 free sessions if I got my sister to sign up and a free session for her as well. She signed up and showed up for her free session but the "trainer" never showed up. I never even got anything...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great gym. But their business model is shat and their corporate leadership is mainly douchebags!
Agree! They got pissed at me once for asking for paper towels to wipe down the machine. Also, the front desk people are fake as hell!!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just saw a Burger King sign that said, "Hiring for HOME delivery drivers". Is this like delivering pizza?! How freaking lazy have our society become?! Is it too much effort to get in your car and go through a drive thru?!

smoker145

I just saw a Burger King sign that said, "Hiring for HOME delivery drivers". Is this like delivering pizza?! How freaking lazy have our society become?! Is it too much effort to get in your car and go through a drive thru?!
That's awesome IMO.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was a Subway delivery guy in college. It kicked ass; crazy busy (only non-pizza delivery place), made good tips, ate like a king for free almost every day.

I'd eat at the training table, then go to work and smash meatball subs til midnight.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
It was something they tested in select markets last year. I guess it tested well I wish Chinese food would get back to delivering. :(

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I wish they tested it here this summer, 100 degrees and I don't drive. F*ck walking places.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was watching some guy do tricep pulldowns last night and he kept thrusting his pelvic every time he pulled down. It looked like he was banging some chick doggy style...

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never want to go to your gym because every type of douche bag in the history of douche bags seems to go there.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I never want to go to your gym because every type of douche bag in the history of douche bags seems to go there.
I was thinking the same sh*t. Fuk that I will never complain about my gym... everyone there is just guilty of being a scrawny little b*tch. I can handle that, its not their fault they dont have the testosterone levels of 12 men haha

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking the same sh*t. Fuk that I will never complain about my gym... everyone there is just guilty of being a scrawny little b*tch. I can handle that, its not their fault they dont have the testosterone levels of 12 men haha
I hate my gym but it's only 2 minutes away from my house and the one that's 5 minutes away isn't any better. I do get piss because they're supposed to be opened 24 hours/365 days a week but they're closed on thanksgiving and Xmas. Is that doucheeeee of me?!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I hate my gym but it's only 2 minutes away from my house and the one that's 5 minutes away isn't any better. I do get piss because they're supposed to be opened 24 hours/365 days a week but they're closed on thanksgiving and Xmas. Is that doucheeeee of me?!
No because my gym isnt closed on those days. Its Doucheeee of them to close on thanskgiving and Xmas. How inconsiderate of them. Dont they know we need to get a leg day in before we fuk up turkey dinner?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No because my gym isnt closed on those days. Its Doucheeee of them to close on thanskgiving and Xmas. How inconsiderate of them. Dont they know we need to get a leg day in before we fuk up turkey dinner?
Lol, I hatttttte turkey! My sister is a douche for this move though:

Last thanksgiving, my sister decided that she wanted to cook the turkey. She brought the turkey over and I pulled the foil off and said, "where's the breast?!" She replied, "oh, I took it over to my in laws and they ate the breast because they don't like dark meat." I looked at her and said, "you brought us fkn bones!?" Lol, being the sweet mom, my mom is. She stepped in and said, "no, no, it's ok because we only like dark meat!" I said, "mom, you're just trying to be nice and keep me from throwing this turkey in the trash!" My sister didn't understand why I was so upset. (Mom cried after my sister left) Anyways, my dad and I have this inside joke now about not letting my sister cook for Thanksgiving because she'll only bring us "turkey bones". Lolol

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha ha ha, last thanx giving I put my turkey breast in a blender w water n cucumber, lol... That was my thanx giving shake, ha...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Last thanksgiving I ate pounds upon pounds of turkey, potatoes, pie and gravy. Because powerlifting.
Me too man. I literal ate myself into a coma. I dieted strict for 8 weeks leading up to it and cheated my a$$ off. I couldn't move and was falling asleep eating