Douchebags at the gym...

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Right, but looking at a man at a distance that is about to walk out on a stage so bright that he wont be able to see past his hands yet will have hundreds of spectators critically watching him and you're tellin me that looking sure of himself/herself makes them arrogant?

The point I'm making isnt about whether ur generalization is correct or not. The point is that you have no way of knowing for certain without talking to someone for longer than a few seconds. Assuming u'd actually care to win a bb'ing comp, being confident in yourself on stage and especially just before is very key to play mind games with the competition AND the judges.

In a close match up, confidence could make the difference in u winning and losing a comp. So yeah, if looking like a confident a-hole back stage causes u to think I'm arrogant, so what? You did so with an assumption that u have no proof about. Just because u think its that way doesnt mean that it is.

Believe it or not the sport and the process for conditioning for it is quite fun. Many guys do the sport for personal improvements rather than for vanity and attention.
Yea ok ill agree with that. I don't have the experience in that area...you do....so ill take your experience over any assumptions I might have pertaining to bodybuilding shows, etc

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Girls can't even appreciate another beautiful girl..
Girls can't even appreciate themselves, let alone other girls... Which I believe leads to wearing too much makeup(looking like fools), dressing like whores(looking like sexy fools) & shamelessly sporting the latest fashion that in reality looks stupid as hell...

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood." Ralph Waldo Emerson
It's not that bad being misunderstood in my opinion, as long as you were being true to yourself at the time...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Girls can't even appreciate themselves, let alone other girls... Which I believe leads to wearing too much makeup(looking like fools), dressing like whores(looking like sexy fools) & shamelessly sporting the latest fashion that in reality looks stupid as hell...
And you guys posted "these girls" on the eye candy thread..

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back to douchebagzzzz plz.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I get to the gym today, not too busy for a Sunday, n there was this emigrant there, ( not being racist, I'm an emigrant my self), he smelled so bad , like he hasn't showered in a week, doing a full body workout ... He was all over the place... The more he would sweat , the worst it got... Ppl were clearing out of his way , it was bad..I used to work at this gym , so I went n grabbed the Lysol spray we used on db's, n sprayed n sprayed.... Ppl came up n thanked me after... WOW... What a workout!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back to douchebagzzzz plz.
So the other day I walk into the gym and this freakishly tall guy is just leaving the squat rack. Doesn't unload the bar (only 185 lbs) or adjust the hooks back down to even normal height. Had to go get a step stool and move it all myself. Get 3 sets in and he comes back pissed that I had moved his stuff. Worst part was that I was at the bottom of a working set rep when he started his rant. Once I racked the weights, I said "fine, all yours" and left it with the 405 lbs on it with the hooks set a 5'. Dude was a total beanpole! ;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the other day I walk into the gym and this freakishly tall guy is just leaving the squat rack. Doesn't unload the bar (only 185 lbs) or adjust the hooks back down to even normal height. Had to go get a step stool and move it all myself. Get 3 sets in and he comes back pissed that I had moved his stuff. Worst part was that I was at the bottom of a working set rep when he started his rant. Once I racked the weights, I said "fine, all yours" and left it with the 405 lbs on it with the hooks set a 5'. Dude was a total beanpole! ;)
Aaahhh shhiiiiitttt hahaha :)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
God I love this thread. Spent the last hour skipping through pages and laughing my asss off.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
So I'm on cycle and it's normal for me to get backne during cycle but for some reason my girl started to get the same kind acne you'd get from juice. She don't take it is the problem. So I do got a hypothesis and I think it might be because of regular swallowing (yup she's a swallower), you guys think that may be a reason lol?

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ur girlfriends body will only absorb a small percentage of the gear u r on, through swallowing...sperm is different then direct steroid injection, therefor the physical effects on her , would b a fraction of urs( upper back break outs ), etc......

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure many would agree , ur hypothesis , was a much better story, lol....

JD261985

Banned
Awards
So I'm on cycle and it's normal for me to get backne during cycle but for some reason my girl started to get the same kind acne you'd get from juice. She don't take it is the problem. So I do got a hypothesis and I think it might be because of regular swallowing (yup she's a swallower), you guys think that may be a reason lol?
I'm gonna pretend that you were kidding and don't actually have this theory ;) just for my own sanity

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
I'm gonna pretend that you were kidding and don't actually have this theory ;) just for my own sanity
I don't know man I run high doses of gear and she swallow A LOT. Like a lot a lot, like three times a day some time, almost like a dietary plan. Lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I don't know man I run high doses of gear and she swallow A LOT. Like a lot a lot, like three times a day some time, almost like a dietary plan. Lol
You just won the internet....

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That hurts my tummy!!!!

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Dude you need to marry this girl

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ok don't know if its been said but I HATE say again HATE "ab gazers". Really dude? The only piece of clothing that could wipe off that invisible piece of sweat off your dry face was the bottom of your shirt? Cmon! Like nobody notices you flexing your abs and looking out of the corner of your eye... your aren't being sneaky.

I usually scream "AB GAZER!!" at the top of my lungs. When eveyone looks at me (including the perpetrator) I point him out and ridicule him in front if everyone. They usually look like they want to cry.

Thank god I look like a fuking felon that just got released for murder. Or someone would have tried to fight me by now.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Got asked an awkward question by one of my buddies at the gym "bro squeeze my nip does it feel like I've got a gyno bump"

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I booted a crossfit douche out of the squat rack today. He was rotating between pull ups, bent over rows and pushups. I walked over and asked him how many sets he had left. Me: "How many you got left there boss?" CD: "A few more... Why what are you going to do in here?" Me: "Uh... Squat?" Removes himself immediately. I was actually kind of impressed.
1. Not a squat rack if you can do pull-ups in it, it's a power rack.
2. Most "crossfitters", or the ones who take it serious, squat just as often, if not more often than the average lifter.
3. How's he the douche if he graciously moved to let you use the rack?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok don't know if its been said but I HATE say again HATE "ab gazers". Really dude? The only piece of clothing that could wipe off that invisible piece of sweat off your dry face was the bottom of your shirt? Cmon! Like nobody notices you flexing your abs and looking out of the corner of your eye... your aren't being sneaky.

I usually scream "AB GAZER!!" at the top of my lungs. When eveyone looks at me (including the perpetrator) I point him out and ridicule him in front if everyone. They usually look like they want to cry.

Thank god I look like a fuking felon that just got released for murder. Or someone would have tried to fight me by now.
I'd still fight you. ;) I look at my abs at the gym sometimes. It's my body and if I wana see my powerlifter gut I will look at it. Now if guys are trying to show off I get it and agree but usually it's me in the corner of the gym hot as balls actually sweating and if I wana see how fat I am I will lol.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Not a squat rack if you can do pull-ups in it, it's a power rack.
2. Most "crossfitters", or the ones who take it serious, squat just as often, if not more often than the average lifter.
3. How's he the douche if he graciously moved to let you use the rack?
1) Well I'll be damned. Some google image searching has taught me I was calling them both by the wrong name. It IS a power rack! Thats my bad!
2) Good to know. I'm not the average lifter.
3) Pre snap judgment douche, post judgment Good Guy Greg.

Thanks for the call out.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now children lets all get along

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good-guy-greg-on-facebook-photo-u2.jpg

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) Well I'll be damned. Some google image searching has taught me I was calling them both by the wrong name. It IS a power rack! Thats my bad!
2) Good to know. I'm not the average lifter.
3) Pre snap judgment douche, post judgment Good Guy Greg. Thanks for the call out.
There are some hybrids out there, but generally a squat rack will be pretty cut and dry. You're too tall for the squat rack anyway, so the power rack would better suit you. Wasn't trying to call you out, but I guess that's how it came across.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Paratroop is an accident ******* at times but that's why we love him. He just has a way with words <3

Hahaha

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are some hybrids out there, but generally a squat rack will be pretty cut and dry. You're too tall for the squat rack anyway, so the power rack would better suit you. Wasn't trying to call you out, but I guess that's how it came across.
No haha that's all good no ill intentions here fellas ;) and that call out line was sarcasm. Next time I'll use more winky faces. Yea the squat racks, when available, I have to completely walk out of them to squat with. Makes it interesting.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'd still fight you. ;) I look at my abs at the gym sometimes. It's my body and if I wana see my powerlifter gut I will look at it. Now if guys are trying to show off I get it and agree but usually it's me in the corner of the gym hot as balls actually sweating and if I wana see how fat I am I will lol.
You can look at your gut all you want... but if you do it in my presence and I see you... yur getting called out and ridiculed. Then we can fight. When we are done we will drink brotein shakes in celebration of our awesomeness.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can look at your gut all you want... but if you do it in my presence and I see you... yur getting called out and ridiculed. Then we can fight. When we are done we will drink brotein shakes in celebration of our awesomeness.
Sounds like a plan to me! Hahahaha. I don't mind being called out, if you never look at yourself and turn into a fat slob, that sucks. I gota make sure my 1 pack is still there gatherin' hair, ya know?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Sounds like a plan to me! Hahahaha. I don't mind being called out, if you never look at yourself and turn into a fat slob, that sucks. I gota make sure my 1 pack is still there gatherin' hair, ya know?
Haha no I wouldn't know... I make sure my 8 pack is there, shaved and I only lift my shirt to rub oil and collect UV rays to enhance my tan on them. Lol. But hey to each there own.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha no I wouldn't know... I make sure my 8 pack is there, shaved and I only lift my shirt to rub oil and collect UV rays to enhance my tan on them. Lol. But hey to each there own.
You one of them bodybuildin' types eh? And you only have an 8 pack? Hell I got more than that in my fridge.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You one of them bodybuildin' types eh? And you only have an 8 pack? Hell I got more than that in my fridge.
Bro, Dave's a jacked seaman.

:biglaugh:

Yea Dave, I know your a marine, I'm just making jokes about you being in the dept. of the Navy lol.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If my stomach is out at the gym then somebody is using the defibrillator on me.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro, Dave's a jacked seaman.

:biglaugh:

Yea Dave, I know your a marine, I'm just making jokes about you being in the dept. of the Navy lol.
I'm just playin around, seems like a good guy. Felt like trollin a little tonight.