Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
Trainer who just hangs off the cable cross machine like an ape for 20 minutes while his client does work with a foam roller.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trainer who just hangs off the cable cross machine like an ape for 20 minutes while his client does work with a foam roller.
The trainers at my gym are crap.

theOCdude

theOCdude

Awards
Trainer at my gym yesterday had their client do cable rows overs...on one foot.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
I tell my clients to stretch, roll, & do cardio in their own time so we can make the best of our session...

TheHidden

TheHidden

Awards
There's this one guy, probably a good 250 pounds and 30% body fat, who is always on the smith machine. He loads up 5 plates for bench, 4 plates for squat and hogs all the 2.5 plates and adds them till the edge of the bar.

Then he does like 20 sets of a quarter inch movement while grunting and making these weird ass sounds like he's being raped so everyone looks at him.

And after he's done he rests, for like 15 ****ing minutes. He goes around to every single person at the gym and talks to them saying how he was "stronger before" or "damn bro I'm so dead". He won't care if your in the middle of a set, have head phones on, or even tell him to **** off. He keeps ****ing talking. And if you think you can get away with ignoring him he'll seriously follow you and stand over you while your lifting till you give him ****ing acknowledgement.

Guys complained to the manager before and there is nothing they can do. Ive even seen people not walking by certain parts of the gum because that douchebag is there. He's ruined my workout multiple times. Guy deserves to be ****ing hung.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start talking to him while he's in the middle of his $hit, c how he likes it... I'd b like...."buddy u looking pale, u gonna make it???" Lol..

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The nerve to come up to someone , while they r in the middle of a set, n try talking..there better b a fire in the building, ha...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
The nerve to come up to someone , while they r in the middle of a set, n try talking..there better b a fire in the building, ha...
The only time I have ever talked to some one while they were in the middle of their set was this guy doing squats and he had ripped a hole in his shorts and apparently didnt wear any boxers that day cuz his balls were falling out the base it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Ahh the days of working at 24hr fitness lol

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
There's this one guy, probably a good 250 pounds and 30% body fat, who is always on the smith machine. He loads up 5 plates for bench, 4 plates for squat and hogs all the 2.5 plates and adds them till the edge of the bar.

Then he does like 20 sets of a quarter inch movement while grunting and making these weird ass sounds like he's being raped so everyone looks at him.

And after he's done he rests, for like 15 ****ing minutes. He goes around to every single person at the gym and talks to them saying how he was "stronger before" or "damn bro I'm so dead". He won't care if your in the middle of a set, have head phones on, or even tell him to **** off. He keeps ****ing talking. And if you think you can get away with ignoring him he'll seriously follow you and stand over you while your lifting till you give him ****ing acknowledgement.

Guys complained to the manager before and there is nothing they can do. Ive even seen people not walking by certain parts of the gum because that douchebag is there. He's ruined my workout multiple times. Guy deserves to be ****ing hung.
should tell him theres somethin black in his mouth. then when he opens up, spit in it

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha, I thought we all agreed with Puccah, 'save the spit for sex, lol.... Luv ya girl;)

JD261985

Banned
Awards
You need to remember the majority of the people at the gym don't want to be there and don't take it that seriously. So it doesn't surprise me to see people talking to each other, walking around, ditzing around on machines, etc. Most people don't ****ing care if they mess up your set and they'd probably laugh if they knew how upset people got over it. I over hear men and women at my gym making fun of these "super serious" lifters all the time. Weight lifting is hard work but it should be fun too.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha, I thought we all agreed with Puccah, 'save the spit for sex, lol.... Luv ya girl;)
Luv you too!!! :D nothing like spit drooling down your chin! ;)

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed JD26........ I have fun, when I'm done my 6 exercises , 4sets of 18, fun times with abbs n a$$, daily, lol... But I'd still b ticked off, even if I was just doing that, ha ha....

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And the"most ppl", well they still look the same as they did last year... Lol...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
And the"most ppl", well they still look the same as they did last year... Lol...
Ill second this I ran into my old work out partner from a couple of years ago and he had gained 5 pound or so... of fat... where as I have packed on a solid 10 from last year he was blow away where as I was not impressed.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most ppl think I'm an animal, or I don't train 'safe'... (Fast reps) ... Oh well, haven't been injured, accept for a sore wrist, after golfing, ha ha, n I think I look better then last year... Those douches can kiss my a$$, lmao...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill second this I ran into my old work out partner from a couple of years ago and he had gained 5 pound or so... of fat... where as I have packed on a solid 10 from last year he was blow away where as I was not impressed.
There's a guy at my gym that does the same routine everyday!
Cardio
Abs
Bench
Military press

I know his whole routine and after 2 years, he still looks the same.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
There's a guy at my gym that does the same routine everyday!
Cardio
Abs
Bench
Military press

I know his whole routine and after 2 years, he still looks the same.
Thats what happens when you dont push your self

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats what happens when you dont push your self
He started bringing in his bf and training him, making his bf do his routine!
:facepalm:

smoker145

I tell my clients to stretch, roll, & do cardio in their own time so we can make the best of our session...
Stretching alone can take a solid 10 min -15 min. That's why it's best when ppl come 20 min early and do all that.

I'm not a trainer, but when I had one, that's what I did

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I quit stretching, just a quick 2min cardio, get the blood flowing, n I'm ready to kill, ha ha ha... A lil stretching before bed, that's it, lol...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stretching...gah, that's where I'm weak; injuries abound should I continue not doing so.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I quit stretching, just a quick 2min cardio, get the blood flowing, n I'm ready to kill, ha ha ha... A lil stretching before bed, that's it, lol...
Well if you want to grow, recover and prevent injury stretching is a good place to start...aye rofl lads

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post workout stretching, (legs), decreases the"2 days after ", soreness...

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as pre workload: dynamic stretching is better then static stretching... What ever gets those muscles warmed up....

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PVC rolling, lax ball smash, distracted mobility work, agile 8 & treadmill warm up is 15-20 min for me. If I don't do it I train like crap & hurt.

Spine & hip mobility should be in the top 3 (if not #1) on every trainee's list, IMHO.

smoker145

PVC rolling, lax ball smash, distracted mobility work, agile 8 & treadmill warm up is 15-20 min for me. If I don't do it I train like crap & hurt.

Spine & hip mobility should be in the top 3 (if not #1) on every trainee's list, IMHO.
Mobility work, band work for shoulders, rolling all take necessary time

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm the douche this am. I just stood in line at the grocery store, while a guy spent almost $500 of food-stamps on junk food. He then decided that he didn't want the rest of his stuff in the cart and told the cashier, he knows how it feels to have to put it all back!
Smh...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'm the douche this am. I just stood in line at the grocery store, while a guy spent almost $500 of food-stamps on junk food. He then decided that he didn't want the rest of his stuff in the cart and told the cashier, he knows how it feels to have to put it all back!
Smh...
You should have told that guy that since your tax dollars are paying for his assistance you get to have a say in what he eats. I am all for helping people thats one thing that makes us a first world nation but when you have people like that it makes me so mad. I actually had a guy offer to sell me his food stamps 50cents on the dollar I wanted to punch him in the face! I think that all those people on government assistance need to be drug and alcohol tested and be forced to "volunteer" for public service so that they know what it is to earn something and contribute to society instead of bugging me asking for my change!
- end rant

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Smh...
you now what you should of done? you probly do

but if i had to guess, he would just say the black thing in his mouth is just his fuked up teeth cuz hes too busy buying crappy food and drugs to worry about the dentist or tooth paste. thats when you just spit in his eye

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should have told that guy that since your tax dollars are paying for his assistance you get to have a say in what he eats. I am all for helping people thats one thing that makes us a first world nation but when you have people like that it makes me so mad. I actually had a guy offer to sell me his food stamps 50cents on the dollar I wanted to punch him in the face! I think that all those people on government assistance need to be drug and alcohol tested and be forced to "volunteer" for public service so that they know what it is to earn something and contribute to society instead of bugging me asking for my change!
- end rant
I totally agree! I'm all for helping people but this sh*t makes me mad. My friend was trying to sell her stamps to my other friend, saying that she couldn't use $1000.00 worth of food stamps a month.

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
^ thanks....now I'm pissed off for the day! I'm gonna head to the gym and take it out on some DLs before I go in for weekend duty at my JOB!!! F those people!!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
^ thanks....now I'm pissed off for the day! I'm gonna head to the gym and take it out on some DLs before I go in for weekend duty at my JOB!!! F those people!!
make sure you slam those deads and roar on the last set. let the world know who the new douchebag is

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the demographic in the video is only a function of location. You could conduct the same interview in small Midwestern towns and get similar answers from a different group.

This mentality permeates every race in the country, it's not unique to one.

smoker145

I think the demographic in the video is only a function of location. You could conduct the same interview in small Midwestern towns and get similar answers from a different group.

This mentality permeates every race in the country, it's not unique to one.
I didn't post it to be racist. I posted it to show how ppl take advantage of the system and it's frustrating when money in your paycheck goes to ppl who do that.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't post it to be racist. I posted it to show how ppl take advantage of the system and it's frustrating when money in your paycheck goes to ppl who do that.
Did I mention somewhere that you posted it to be racist? Pretty sure I didn't.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 1
Admin Articles 2
Driven2lift General Chat 10
B5150 General Chat 182
mikeg313 General Chat 40