Douchebags at the gym...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been trying to avoid this guy I use to work with, at the gym. I was hoping that he didn't recognize me but he finally came up to me last night and I ended up spending 30 minutes chit chatting because he wanted to go down memory lane...

ajbogs

ajbogs

Awards
I've been trying to avoid this guy I use to work with, at the gym. I was hoping that he didn't recognize me but he finally came up to me last night and I ended up spending 30 minutes chit chatting because he wanted to go down memory lane...
pretty sure you could get an Anabolic Army to take care of him if ya needed

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
or ya could "nicely" say you are on a schedule and have to get going..... Ya big wuss

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
or ya could "nicely" say you are on a schedule and have to get going..... Ya big wuss
Haha! Actually, he asked me why I didn't go up to him if I remembered him. I said, "well, cuz I knew you were going to fuking distract me from my training!" Lol, he laughed and said, "you still got that damn mouth on you!" :D

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
probably like any other dude that has seen you lately...... he wants to smash!!! ;)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Lol, jk kidding! A little blue ball is nothing compared to that time of the month. :D
Yeah yeah. I cycle so I know how retarded levels of estrogen feel like. I practically have been through metapause lol

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I was the dbag today. Had the worst fight with my gf over something so trivial and I acted like a complete ******* and said things I truly regret. Thought I would take out that negative energy at the gym but nope..that energy quickly turned into guilt. I was a nervous , distracted wreck through my whole workout. Oh well..makeup time soon I hope

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im wide awake right now and I blame that on the preworkout I took around 6pm last night. Dammit. I woke up thinking it was like 7am. Nope 2.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;EcNjefEZ8qY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcNjefEZ8qY[/video]

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That awkward moment when someone recognize you outside of the gym and you have no clue who they are.

Uhh... Kinda creepy!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U should've grabbed it off the wall , n ripped up to shreds! Private yoga instructor my a$$..

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jack_black , do the deed, lol, go back there n rip it off the wall, ha ha.... 15 years??? What made u go back there? The d bags at the current gym u go to?? Lol... Jk....

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
I train alone at home. I had to go to Las Vegas for work and saw this. I have now printed out the picture and hung it up at work wit a coworkers name and phone number attached

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Work out partner didnt show again last night. 2nd Friday this has happened.

Annoying guy decided to keep talking at me even though I was clearly tired and have gone out of my way not to talk to him.

I laid on the floor a bunch.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got followed around the store like I was going to steal nail polish! Really?!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hokiebird

hokiebird

Awards
Went to a gym for the first time in 15 years. Saw this. Never going back.
I haven't had a nightmare since I was a teenager, but I'm pretty sure that that picture is going to trigger a nasty one.

I like how the number slips are cut extremely small along the bottom in preparation for the huge demand.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was the biggest d-bag last night... Changed up my routine a few days ago to 4-6 reps( heavy), for a couple of weeks, body is in shock, I love it, n I also quit smoking!!! Not so loving it! Ha ha, if looks could kill , I woulda been the only one at the gym ....trying to figure out the max I can lift??? Fk, db were flying, weight were slamming, grunting outta this world.... Shame on me!!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I was the biggest d-bag last night... Changed up my routine a few days ago to 4-6 reps( heavy), for a couple of weeks, body is in shock, I love it, n I also quit smoking!!! Not so loving it! Ha ha, if looks could kill , I woulda been the only one at the gym ....trying to figure out the max I can lift??? Fk, db were flying, weight were slamming, grunting outta this world.... Shame on me!!!
I was the dbag last night too! I just came off cruise and am 1 week into short esters so my aggression is pretty high. Anyways... I was smashing out 110lb dips and finished then went to go use the incline BB bench... to find some 120lb kid using it to do fly/press supersets with 20lb dumbells. Lost my sh*t and asked him "how many more sets till you are done playing on the bench?" Kid- "I just started" me- (congradufukinlation now how many sets left?" Kid (with a look of horror)- "2" me- "hurry the fuk up and lift". He did 1 set and left. Haha. I hate when I ask how many sets left and I get the "I just started" reply. I don't mind waiting but if you don't know how many sets you have left then you obviously don't have a plan therefore get the fuk out of my way.

/Rant

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Dear old guy that gave me the stink eye for asking you politely to move your stuff over 6" so I could use the 1 right angled corner in the gym that isnt packed with stuff so that I could do some one armed barbell work please take a yoga class and calm down. I know of a very hairy Arminian looking guy that is looking for some clients and would give you a mustache ride with his chest

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Dear old guy that gave me the stink eye for asking you politely to move your stuff over 6" so I could use the 1 right angled corner in the gym that isnt packed with stuff so that I could do some one armed barbell work please take a yoga class and calm down. I know of a very hairy Arminian looking guy that is looking for some clients and would give you a mustache ride with his chest
Hahahahaha

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao... They should have designated sections at gyms, just for those guys, ha ha ha ....

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My workout partner threw up in the trash can. I kept telling him it was time for standing press. Not sure who was the DB there. But a gym employee just handed him a trash bag and walked away.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I worked at our local gym, I had to clean that $hit up before... Went up to the guy , N said , good job!! Keep pushing ur self!!! Good thing I work in a nursing home, lol... Nothing like that bothers me, ha ha.. U know u had a greaaat workout when.......;)