Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
lots of cardio!! and maybe some lypo6 or you can get some kynoselen, it leaned me out pretty good,if you dont mind the injections

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I MAY have missed it in this thread(there is a LOT to read) but is there a PH/DS that is anything like Anavar. Something to produce solid dry gains while shedding bodyfat and getting hard/vascular?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I MAY have missed it in this thread(there is a LOT to read) but is there a PH/DS that is anything like Anavar. Something to produce solid dry gains while shedding bodyfat and getting hard/vascular?
The closest that comes to mind off the top of my head was MOHN (no longer OTC). As far as currently OTC, perhaps prostanozol. Halodrol & Promagnon are also options, but they will probably give you a higher ratio of mass gains than fat loss.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
The closest that comes to mind off the top of my head was MOHN (no longer OTC). As far as currently OTC, perhaps prostanozol. Halodrol & Promagnon are also options, but they will probably give you a higher ratio of mass gains than fat loss.
So Furazadrol is pretty much prostanozol, right? Just a brand name?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
So Furazadrol is pretty much prostanozol, right? Just a brand name?
Nope. Furazadrol is non-17aa furazobol (Miotolan) with a THP ether. Prostanozol is non-17aa stanozol (Winstrol) with a THP ether. The main difference between the two is furazadrol has a furazan ring system instead of the pyrazole prostanozol has.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Nope. Furazadrol is non-17aa furazobol (Miotolan) with a THP ether. Prostanozol is non-17aa stanozol (Winstrol) with a THP ether. The main difference between the two is furazadrol has a furazan ring system instead of the pyrazole prostanozol has.
And the difference in english? What is the difference in the rings? I am not a chemist so please try to answer in layman`s terms or point me in the right direction to understand this. Thanks.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
And the difference in english? What is the difference in the rings? I am not a chemist so please try to answer in layman`s terms or point me in the right direction to understand this. Thanks.
Well in regards to your first question, "What's like Anavar?", the difference in the rings of prostan and furaz does not matter.

In regards to the next question, "Furazadrol is pretty much prostanozol, right?", that's where the rings came into play, just to say now they are not the same.

To point you in the right direction, check out the first post of this thread or check out this one - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/89979-otc-hormone-chart.html - for each one's profile. This page lists Furazadrol as Furaguno/Orastan-A.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they are different chemicals, but effectiveness is moderately similar as far as anabolic/androgenic/hardening goes, how they affect other bits and pieces of body chemistry is likely different

reptone

Awards
  • Established
they are different chemicals, but effectiveness is moderately similar as far as anabolic/androgenic/hardening goes, how they affect other bits and pieces of body chemistry is likely different
Thank you.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I'm hopeing someone can help please
My boyfriend has started doing alot of weight lifting and over the weeks

become very gressive and moody.
I cant think of why he would suddenly change like this?
He take loads of different of pills throught out the day and becomes

irritable if he misses them.
Am I peing paranoid because I think they might be steroids?
The way you guys dealt with this was pretty much..."Tool".....KgTomCat, BBR

What the hell? I mean, if she is worried someone she cares about is taking steroids, you should have offered her advice, or a way to talk to him about it. Do you forget that in general women are sensitive about such things? She may have had a serious concern, something that was effecting her relationship, and she wanted help.

Dang...Learn, Teach, Lead my Arse.....

Of course the lady was likely ignorant about steroid use, WHY else would she be asking...and you cant tell her to "Search" because that is what she was doing, she aint planning a dang cycle. Jeeze....

Hope you feel big about yourselves.

If I could spit on the ground before you I would.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
The way you guys dealt with this was pretty much..."Tool".....KgTomCat, BBR

What the hell? I mean, if she is worried someone she cares about is taking steroids, you should have offered her advice, or a way to talk to him about it. Do you forget that in general women are sensitive about such things? She may have had a serious concern, something that was effecting her relationship, and she wanted help.

Dang...Learn, Teach, Lead my Arse.....

Of course the lady was likely ignorant about steroid use, WHY else would she be asking...and you cant tell her to "Search" because that is what she was doing, she aint planning a dang cycle. Jeeze....

Hope you feel big about yourselves.

If I could spit on the ground before you I would.
Im sorry for what I said, I honestly didn't mean for to come across the wrong way. If she has a problem with him or w/e he is doing, then she should talk to him and get to the bottom of it...there is NO time for bull$hit and games, in my book

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Im sorry for what I said, I honestly didn't mean for to come across the wrong way. If she has a problem with him or w/e he is doing, then she should talk to him and get to the bottom of it...there is NO time for bull$hit and games, in my book
I understand you bro, and I respect that. But I have seen many facets of life(not saying you haven't), and I myself know girls(from church I.E) that would not know any signs of steroid use, or know how to talk to a guy about it. And they are much more timid, caring and proper, but not as rough and willing to take steps out of their comfort zone.

Not everyone is a head on warrior. Personally, yeah I want stuff dealt with up front, and NOW. But I have made enough mistakes, and spent enough time in leadership positions to know how important it is to understand not everyone can do what seems simple to you. Such as stage anxiety, personal fears, etc.

Since I have been forced to take countless psychology courses because I am going into Education as my career I have learned that no situation is as simple as it seems. Personal emotions bring leaders to their knees, it is a passion for the greater good that instills them with power.

Its all in the past I guess anyways bro.

I agree with you to an extent, but as a person who has to place the well being of others over their own, I have to not agree lol.

At any rate, tis all goood, no hardy feelins :dl:

Lift On!

BBR

BBR

Awards
I stick by what I said, if she has a problem with him using steroids she should be talking to him, not coming and talking to us. The implications of what she said inferred that she was approaching the topic with a fairly close minded and negative frame of reference. I understand her concern, but she's directing it at the wrong guys.
That dude's first respond "Shut Up Bitch" was pretty daft, but then to imply that his idiocy is due to steroid use was rather ignorant. Did you neg her for her response? I highly doubt it. Her being concerned about her boyfriend wasnt the ignorance I was referring to, the insinuations of her second post was.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I understand you bro, and I respect that. But I have seen many facets of life(not saying you haven't), and I myself know girls(from church I.E) that would not know any signs of steroid use, or know how to talk to a guy about it. And they are much more timid, caring and proper, but not as rough and willing to take steps out of their comfort zone.

Not everyone is a head on warrior. Personally, yeah I want stuff dealt with up front, and NOW. But I have made enough mistakes, and spent enough time in leadership positions to know how important it is to understand not everyone can do what seems simple to you. Such as stage anxiety, personal fears, etc.

Since I have been forced to take countless psychology courses because I am going into Education as my career I have learned that no situation is as simple as it seems. Personal emotions bring leaders to their knees, it is a passion for the greater good that instills them with power.

Its all in the past I guess anyways bro.

I agree with you to an extent, but as a person who has to place the well being of others over their own, I have to not agree lol.

At any rate, tis all goood, no hardy feelins :dl:

Lift On!
I'm a cognitive psychology major, I know, and understand
I stick by what I said, if she has a problem with him using steroids she should be talking to him, not coming and talking to us. The implications of what she said inferred that she was approaching the topic with a fairly close minded and negative frame of reference. I understand her concern, but she's directing it at the wrong guys.
That dude's first respond "Shut Up Bitch" was pretty daft, but then to imply that his idiocy is due to steroid use was rather ignorant. Did you neg her for her response? I highly doubt it. Her being concerned about her boyfriend wasnt the ignorance I was referring to, the insinuations of her second post was.
thank you

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Why would I neg her when you guys ran her off the board 3 months ago o.o

lol.

Like I said I understand mate. Moreover I think it was that "Shut Up B***" part that sent me off, but on both of you. And your explanation of that second comment makes more sense.

Tis a crazy world. Could have just been rough day or whatnot. I just realized after that second post she probably lost faith in any idea of help coming from our board. We are NOT bb.com....tis all I have to say -.- lol.

We all just need more love! :far2t:

BBR

BBR

Awards
I tried that, guys seem really uncomfortable with me hugging them when they're doing squats.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
good post man, thanks for the help, 3-ad sounds like good **** you think its good for a 18-20 year old guy, you said side effects mild

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
good post man, thanks for the help, 3-ad sounds like good **** you think its good for a 18-20 year old guy, you said side effects mild
what about a 21 year old?

dellworkshop

Awards
I just bought P6 Black with the following ingredients:

Androsta 1,4 diene 3-17 dione - 40mg
Androstene 1 ene 3b ol 17 one - 35 mg
10 Norandrosta 4, 9 diene 3, 17 dione - 18 mg

I took the product for one week and stopped it yesterday 4/6, as I was told to do a drug and alcohol test on 4/13.

Is this a legal PH pill or classified as a steroid? Are the any issues with this product and the results that may appear? Should I continue to take the product?

Any response is appreciated.
Thanks.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure p6 black is illegal and thats why cellucore had to come out with the new p6 they make that is supposedly terrrible...ive heard its good stuff and that its right up there with haladrol 50 and 1 ad as far as results never have tried it personally and cant help you with any side effects man....good luck

dellworkshop

Awards
So, here it is... Drug test include the following - THC, COC, PCP, OPI AND AMP

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't EQ Jet just 1,4 AD?

If so, the following excerpt from the first post applies:

1,4 AD
Innovator: Molecular Nutrition
Dosages: 300-600mg
Nomenclature: 1,4-Androstadiene-3,17-dione
Side effects: Mild
Reputation: Very weak and not very cost-efficient at the moment. This compound is often stacked with a methyl to potentiate and accelerate gains. Cycles are usually run at a MINIMUM of 4 weeks as this one takes a few weeks to 'kick in'. Slow, steady, and easily maintainable gains. This is a prohormone of Boldenone.
FWIIW, CEL's new product, EQ-Plex, is also a 1,4AD product (coming out soon or just recently released...not sure which).

EDIT: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/competitive-edge-labs/123985-introducing-eq-plex.html
Lean, Dry Gains* Non Methylated

EQ-Plex is a naturally occurring compound that is a direct precursor to Boldenone. It is commonly used by those looking to achieve gains in lean muscle and strength. Due to it not being methylated, it can be used as a stand alone or can be stacked with select other Competitive Edge Labs products.

EQ-Plex can be incorporated into bulking, lean bulking, recomposition, or cutting cycles.

Common Dosing Protocols:
Beginner/Mild Cycle:
Week 1: 400 mg (2 caps per day)
Week 2: 600 mg (3 caps per day)
Week 3: 600 mg (3 caps per day)
Week 4: 600 mg (3 caps per day)
Week 5: 600 mg (3 caps per day)
Week 6: 600 mg (3 caps per day)

Advanced Cycle:
Week 1: 600 mg (3 caps per day)
Week 2: 600 mg (3 caps per day)
Week 3: 800 mg (4 caps per day)
Week 4: 800 mg (4 caps per day)
Week 5: 800 mg (4 caps per day)
Week 6: 800 mg (4 caps per day)
Week 7: 800 mg (4 caps per day)
Week 8: 800 mg (4 caps per day)

Stacking & Bridging Options:
Due to EQ-Plex not being methylated, advanced users can stack X-Tren along with select other Competitive Edge Labs products, especially H-Drol and E-Stane.

During Your Cycle:
We suggest using our Cycle Assist product while on EQ-Plex for overall support purposes. Cycle Assist can be started at the onset of the cycle, or ideally can be started two weeks before the beginning of the cycle.

After Your Cycle:
It is important to be familiar with and to do proper Post Cycle Therapy (PCT), including, but not limited to our PCT Assist Product.

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:
1, 4 Androstadiene-3, 17-Dione – 200 mg

Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Gelatin.

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 2 to 4 times per day. For best results, space dosage out evenly throughout the day. Do not use this product for more than 8 weeks. Take at least an 8 week break between cycles of this product.

Warning:
Do not use this product if you are under 21 years of age. This product should not be used by women. Do not use this product if you have high blood pressure, diabetes, or any other physical and/or psychiatric condition. Keep stored in a cool, dry place away from children.
EQ-Plex will be available at most of our retailers by the end of next week.

I know that people will inevitably ask us what the pricing will be, and I really cannot say until I start seeing it available as to what will be the average, but i think everyone will be very pleased. :)

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard of EQ-Plex, I know about P-Mag...:think:

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
I think im gonna stack eq plex with a low dose of havoc. Havoc for some reason kills my appetite so hopefully the eq plex will help with this?

maybe something like

Week 1: 600mg eq
week 2: 600mg eq
week 3: 600mg eq with 20 mg havoc
week 4: 600mg eq with 20 mg havoc
week 5: 600mg eq with 20 mg havoc
week 6: 600mg eq with 20 mg havoc

I haven't cycled for like a year and a half so i think this should produce some nice reasonable gains

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First someone would have to know for sure whats in the caps.

keystone

Awards
Name: 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine
Standard: Methyltestosterone
Androgenic: 140
Anabolic: 380

Dry? Wet? Sides? Gains? What would this be classified as?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
if possible, maybe something next to finigenx stating that the current finigenx doesn't contain "tren". still love this info.

CEL, when are you going to make a prop clone?

masterX

masterX

Awards
I just bought P6 Black with the following ingredients:

Androsta 1,4 diene 3-17 dione - 40mg
Androstene 1 ene 3b ol 17 one - 35 mg
19 Norandrosta 4, 9 diene 3, 17 dione - 18 mg

I took the product for one week and stopped it yesterday 4/6, as I was told to do a drug and alcohol test on 4/13.

Is this a legal PH pill or classified as a steroid? Are the any issues with this product and the results that may appear? Should I continue to take the product?

Any response is appreciated.
Thanks.
Why P6 has been banned?

Androsta 1,4 diene 3-17 dione - 40mg (like 1-AD utt, 1-T, 1 andro Rx....legal)
Androstene 1 ene 3b ol 17 one - 35 mg (?)
19 Norandrosta 4, 9 diene 3, 17 dione - 18 mg (X-mass, X-tren... legal)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it hasn't been banned directly, they probably reformulated/pulled it because the FDA has been in the works on a ban of the prodienelone "tren" products.

masterX

masterX

Awards
it hasn't been banned directly, they probably reformulated/pulled it because the FDA has been in the works on a ban of the prodienelone "tren" products.
Has been?

And now what is doing FDA about Pro dienolone?

LardLad

Awards
methyl masterdrol version 3 question

anyone with experience with mmv3? I have run for a couple of weeks as an add-on to m-drol (mdrol 20mg qd, mmv3 2 tabs qd ) and have not noticed much.
mmv3 is not supposed to be methylated. I may be a tad bid harder. taking 1 gram of milk thistle and 400mg of SAMe. No sides.
thanks
LL

jcrattigan

Awards
Yea 1 test was pretty sweet! To bad its not around anymore

jcrattigan

Awards
Great profiles! Thanks for sharing them in this post!

KrazyPhil13

Awards
So, what's anyone's opinion on Competitive Edge Labs, M1,4ADD?
I just bought a bottle and I've seen so many mixed reviews, it boggled my mind, so, I figured I'd get some good help. I loved their E-stane, but, I heard M1,4ADD is crap.
What's the real deal? Good or Bulls%$&? Or, will I just have to try it and judge it myself?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
So, what's anyone's opinion on Competitive Edge Labs, M1,4ADD?
I just bought a bottle and I've seen so many mixed reviews, it boggled my mind, so, I figured I'd get some good help. I loved their E-stane, but, I heard M1,4ADD is crap.
What's the real deal? Good or Bulls%$&? Or, will I just have to try it and judge it myself?
^BUMP

been wondering the same...

KrazyPhil13

Awards
^BUMP

been wondering the same...
Well, I'm 3 days into it, and, so far so good.
I've never been on real Dbol or Bold, so, I didn't really know what to expect from M1,4ADD. Well, aside from what the write-up said. I've been getting about 5-6,000 Calories per day, ~200-300 Grams of protein. So on and so forth. I've kinda got a "See it, eat it" thing going on. Plus, ~1 Gallon of water per day.
When I started on Monday I weighed 171. Today, I weighed in at 181. (Fully clothed) Maybe it's the nutrition? I'm not sure. I feel constantly pumped, so, I have a good feeling it's part water weight. Which, I don't mind much. Strength and weight are both up considerably. On Monday I started with 60MGs and Tuesday and today (Wednesday) I upped it to 120MGs, (60 in the morning and 60 pre-workout) I have tons of different cycle-supports, so, NO SIDES have appeared. I'd give it a try. It's worth the 40$ I paid. Of course, I could just be crazy or the scales broke or something. :laugh2:
Anyway, I'm not posting a log or hijacking or anything. I wanted to just give a detailed review. I hope it's not DHEA or something and I'm just under placebo effect. Eh. Time will tell.

hardyboy

Awards
this is a great post! ive just finished a 3 week cycle of m1t, with fantastics results, no side effects or nothing, feeling great!

10mg pday 1st week
20mg pday 2nd week
30mg pday 3rd week

just started by pct with tribulas, im going to take this for 2 week then start another 3 week cycle of m1t but this time with 4-ad, plenty of milk thistle too, and a 6 week pct with tribulas after that, do u recomed this?

20mg m1t 300mg 4-ad pday 1st week
30mg m1t 400mg 4-ad pday 2nd week
40mg m1t 500mg 4-ad pday 3rd week

just want some advise guys on if this sounds good or stupid? just worried bout libido as i reunite with my wife in 5 week, having not seen her in 5 month, my libido is still ok now but keep hearing mixed things that could happen, ive looked searched and searched but keep hearing differnt things, can anyone give me some good advise?

will post some pics on here soon before and after

thanks kris!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Im doing X-Tren in a month or so...Im excited! lol