Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles

RoidGracie

eMedicine - Diverticular Disease : Article by A Antoine Kazzi
High fat and beef diets also cause diverticular disease, probably for the .... use of steroids, immunocompromised patients, and right-sided diverticulitis ...
www.emedicine.com/emerg/TOPIC152.HTM - 121k - Cached - Similar pages
Delayed diagnosis of steroid-induced colon diverticulum perforation
Delayed diagnosis of steroid-induced colon diverticulum perforation ... substance and fibroblasts and cause alterations in structural protein synthesis, ...
www.nzma.org.nz/journal/116-1183/631/ - 22k - Cached - Similar pages
ScienceDirect - The Lancet : Oral steroids as a cause of ...
Oral steroids as a cause of diverticulum perforation. DrAndreas T Kouyialis MDa, Corresponding Author Contact Information , E-mail The Corresponding Author ...
linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0140673606679294 - Similar pages
Acute diverticulitis in heart- and lung transplant patients
scribes our experience with acute diverticulitis and its .... Steroids cause a. nonspecific antiinflammatory response by blocking. IL-1. production that, in ...
www.blackwell-synergy.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1432-2277.2001.tb00003.x - Similar pages
Oral steroids as a cause of diverticulum perforati...[Lancet. 2006 ...
PubMed is a service of the US National Library of Medicine that includes over 16 million citations from MEDLINE and other life science journals for ...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16399158 - Similar pages

RoidGracie

Good luck to all of you. You might feel great now, but you keep playing with the bull and you'll get....................

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really do, I had suspicions, and now my googling shows a definite connection.
I am very sorry for your diagnosis.

I don't mean to be insensitive but diverticulitis can be congenital, is very common and not to mention has hundreds of other predisposing factors besides your use of oral steroids.

You are drawing a conclusion based on a very casual coincidence rather than causation.

If I google well enough and long enough I will find that I am already dead and have not had the sense to stop breathing.

Again, I am sorry for your condition, and wish you well.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to all of you. You might feel great now, but you keep playing with the bull and you'll get....................
RoidG, sorry to hear of your issues as well. I understand the point that you are trying to make. My thoughts are that these are all new compounds. WE are the "clinical trials" so to speak, knowhattamean? Anyone who doesn't truly realize this has it twisted.

...and if your beef with Ziquor is the mention of H-Drol being mild, I would have to second that rating. If you view all logs as "trials" as I mentioned earlier, you must categorize the compound by how the majority reacts. In that case I say that H-Drol is mild even though some users (like you) may have adverse "side effects".

RoidGracie

I feel fine now. At a bare minimum, I'm convinced it aggravated a possible pre-disposition, however, I'm confident I wouldn't have had the attack had I not been on cycle. It happened almost literally at the end of cycle, probably about day 32. At least I am smart enough never to mess with these compounds again, or any supp for that matter.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
I feel fine now. At a bare minimum, I'm convinced it aggravated a possible pre-disposition, however, I'm confident I wouldn't have had the attack had I not been on cycle. It happened almost literally at the end of cycle, probably about day 32. At least I am smart enough never to mess with these compounds again, or any supp for that matter.
You're right RoidG, building muscle is great but not at the cost of your health. Glad you're better.

RoidGracie

I think most likely, you can in general get away with more when you are younger. I'd really like to see where everyone is 10 years from now, those who are doing cycle after cycle of these designer orals. My guess is, a few won't be here (among the living) at all.

Yes, quite dumb for me having the muscle and strength I have from working out naturally. It was an experiment and I've learned my lesson. And these companies will keep making their money, from dummies like I was.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'm amazed ziqour didn't lose all his rep points while I was gone.
Truly fascinating.

You look small for someone who's done all you claim to have done and such an expert.....Did you buy a bow flex?

Interesting, but I've never claimed to have ran many anabolics at all unless you're confused with someone else. In fact in the past few years all I've 'ran' was an H-Drol cycle. :think:

Sorry to hear of your health issues, I hope only the best outcome.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes making a compound methylated can change it's AA properties. Any of you chemical nomenclature guys know if methyl stenbolone differs significantly from stenbolone in terms of it's anabolic/androgenic profile?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting, but I've never claimed to have ran many anabolics at all unless you're confused with someone else. In fact in the past few years all I've 'ran' was an H-Drol cycle. :think:

Sorry to hear of your health issues, I hope only the best outcome.
:think:

not to mention this gentleman did extremely extensive research before even doing that cycle and for months I was in communication with him through PM's helping out where I could.... he is by no meanse the typicall pop the pill now ask questions lateer kinda guy.

:thumbsup: Z

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
:think:

not to mention this gentleman did extremely extensive research before even doing that cycle and for months I was in communication with him through PM's helping out where I could.... he is by no meanse the typicall pop the pill now ask questions lateer kinda guy.

:thumbsup: Z

OMG the man's back! About time AM sees you again, I was asking John if he's talked to you recently. I hope all is well :thumbsup:

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I'm amazed ziqour didn't lose all his rep points while I was gone.
Truly fascinating.

You look small for someone who's done all you claim to have done and such an expert.....Did you buy a bow flex?

Z is one of the more knowledgeable and helpful posters, so lay off it. I have never heard him claim to be an expert either. You are the one who should lose your reps points

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OMG the man's back! About time AM sees you again, I was asking John if he's talked to you recently. I hope all is well :thumbsup:
thanks for the welcome back.... but sadly enough it aint all good in the hood quite yet....bout to do some time :(

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, Im going to cut in about a month until feb/march and was trying to find the best PH/steroid to run. I'm stuck between Epistane, Havoc, or 11OXO, but I just read that Superdrol could be used in a cut. Any opinions? Results?

Also, Ive done 2 cycles of H-drol...gained 8-12 pounds on both

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol is a strong anabolic, so it can be used on a cut yes. 10mg a day on something like the velocity diet is likely enough to avoid any muscle loss at all i'd guess.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is a strong anabolic, so it can be used on a cut yes. 10mg a day on something like the velocity diet is likely enough to avoid any muscle loss at all i'd guess.
10/10/10? Ill be in a caloric deficit, I already know its going to be heard not to eat everything I see:duel:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not to mention SD would do WONDERS if you ran CKD and during carb reloads it would shuttle them carbs in like no other!

Even on other restricted diets where the diet itself should dictate where the carbs are going it wouldnt hurt to have something like SD doing a lil extra leg work to make sure you get every lil bit right into the muscle and not fat.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
not to mention SD would do WONDERS if you ran CKD and during carb reloads it would shuttle them carbs in like no other!

Even on other restricted diets where the diet itself should dictate where the carbs are going it wouldnt hurt to have something like SD doing a lil extra leg work to make sure you get every lil bit right into the muscle and not fat.
some guys told me not to do SD on a cut...?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think that SD will be the easiest thing to use during a cut due to its depenence on carbohydrates, but I'm sure it would be worth it. IMO, nutrient timing will be more important than usual though.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think that SD will be the easiest thing to use during a cut due to its depenence on carbohydrates, but I'm sure it would be worth it. IMO, nutrient timing will be more important than usual though.
Caloric deficit's + really anabolic steroids = very unhappy you.

Lethargy sucks with a caloric surplus, imagine how it will feel with a caloric deficit. I think the only exception to this rule is oxandrolone (anavar), which is run at a very low dose, and can still cause some slight lethargy, known as the leth-"var"-gy.

Aside from this, impurities in some of these superdrol clones can be very very wet. Remember that they're just cheap-assed crap from China, where you get quantity at the expense of quality. Afterall, this stuff is usually synthesized from anadrol, which is definitely not a cutting steroid (more like a textbook example of the exact opposite).

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Ill just stick to fat burners and cardio for my cut haha. thanks guys!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caloric deficit's + really anabolic steroids = very unhappy you.

Lethargy sucks with a caloric surplus, imagine how it will feel with a caloric deficit. I think the only exception to this rule is oxandrolone (anavar), which is run at a very low dose, and can still cause some slight lethargy, known as the leth-"var"-gy.

Aside from this, impurities in some of these superdrol clones can be very very wet. Remember that they're just cheap-assed crap from China, where you get quantity at the expense of quality. Afterall, this stuff is usually synthesized from anadrol, which is definitely not a cutting steroid (more like a textbook example of the exact opposite).
Yeah, you pretty much said a lot of the stuff that I didn't feel like taking the time to explain. I would not use SD for a cut,
but I've heard of plenty of guys who have and said it was successful. Honestly though, I don't believe in using anabolics for cutting in general...but that's just me...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just some suggestions for new write ups:
MMV2 and the AMS products :thumbsup:

TheBassGuy

Awards
Hey guys, Im going to cut in about a month until feb/march and was trying to find the best PH/steroid to run. I'm stuck between Epistane, Havoc, or 11OXO, but I just read that Superdrol could be used in a cut. Any opinions? Results?

Also, Ive done 2 cycles of H-drol...gained 8-12 pounds on both
11-oxo is kind of expensive but I just finished 40 days at 300mg/day (2 capsules, twice a day) and it was pretty good. I lowered my carbs down to about 100g a day and just did moderate cardio.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
11-oxo is kind of expensive but I just finished 40 days at 300mg/day (2 capsules, twice a day) and it was pretty good. I lowered my carbs down to about 100g a day and just did moderate cardio.
And what were the results?

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Sweet post man,,,,you got more time on your hands than I do..

Mess

Awards
  • Established
Great post buddy, Stayed away from forums for the last 24-30 months and all of a sudden it feels like a new world to me, but you've wrapped it up handsomely. ;)

Harmsway

Awards
How would you go about stacking dose wise superdrol to phera plex? Superdsrol one month then Pheraplex next, or overlapping one week or at the same time?

wakerider

Awards
any one know what the best ph or steroid is that will have the least affect on dht levels? thanks!

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Just some suggestions for new write ups:
MMV2 and the AMS products :thumbsup:
I fcukin' LOVE MMV2...that stuff is the SH!T!!! By my 4th week on cycle (a cut using 11-oxo and furazadrol...oh yeah, and some WinZtrol...and some 11-test, which is just cheaper, weaker 11-oxo), anyway, by my 4th week I was up to 6 caps pre-wo and let me tell you...everytime I went into the gym it was like "hold on to your fcukin' hat"! I went from benching 285 6 times for my heavy set to 345lb 5x.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I fcukin' LOVE MMV2...that stuff is the SH!T!!! By my 4th week on cycle (a cut using 11-oxo and furazadrol...oh yeah, and some WinZtrol...and some 11-test, which is just cheaper, weaker 11-oxo), anyway, by my 4th week I was up to 6 caps pre-wo and let me tell you...everytime I went into the gym it was like "hold on to your fcukin' hat"! I went from benching 285 6 times for my heavy set to 345lb 5x.
good stuff TG2:head:

how was your cut using 11OXO? Im planning one now :think:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
good stuff TG2:head:

how was your cut using 11OXO? Im planning one now :think:
Quite effective. The 11oxo is good for leaning you out. But that's ALL it's going to do. Expect no muscle gain from it. If you want that, I'd say stack. Also, I was taking 600mg 11OXO, 300mg Furazadrol, 300mg WinZtrol and 400mg 11test...so I was eating 300 pills a day, which I can't in good conscience recommend, even if they are considered "mild". When you're swallowing 2g a day of chemicals, nothign is really mild.

You look lean to begin with though, so why not just go w/ a dry compound straight up (4 week epi run, 6 week halo run, or one of the many tren/fini clones)?

I'm actually kicking around the idea of running some trenadrol next. Probably my favorite cutting combo was, back when GL still made products besides their epi clone, MegaTRN/MegaZol. That sh!t gave you serious definition, nice sharp peaks and good strength gains. Too bad you can't find a decent Zol clone anymore...except maybe winadrol, which runs you $50, or one of the furaz products, which cost about the same. Considering you used to be able to get winZtrol for $25, I just can't bring myself to pay those prices.

CosmeticAndre

Awards
Hi, I'm hopeing someone can help please
My boyfriend has started doing alot of weight lifting and over the weeks

become very gressive and moody.
I cant think of why he would suddenly change like this?
He take loads of different of pills throught out the day and becomes

irritable if he misses them.
Am I peing paranoid because I think they might be steroids?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I'm hopeing someone can help please
My boyfriend has started doing alot of weight lifting and over the weeks

become very gressive and moody.
I cant think of why he would suddenly change like this?
He take loads of different of pills throught out the day and becomes

irritable if he misses them.
Am I peing paranoid because I think they might be steroids?
ummm...:think: oh yea, :bryce:
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

CosmeticAndre

Awards
All I can gather from that comment, is by you taking steroids you've bviously sacrificed your gray matter!
Still thanks for taking the time to try and reasure me that I was right to presume from looking at your pic that you youself are full of it
Bye

BBR

BBR

Awards
CosmeticAndre ... If you're looking for someone to get concerned and cry you a river because your boyfriend might be using steroids, I think you're in the wrong place. Not only because people here use them without any problems, but also because this is clearly a conversation you should be having with him. People here taking steroids doesn't make us stupid, your reaction to this situation and your approach make you ignorant.

samva777

Awards
Furaguno

What I'll try to explain in simple terms is EPI is not a pro or a conversion 1st pass compound. It is a steroid with a novel design.With a anabolic Q rating of 1100 and androgenic of 92,nice ratio not to mention it's a DHT derivative dry hard results.
A 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4 dien-3-17-diol...the diol
is the only difference then Oral turinabol...you see OT has a 17b-ol at it's end, the difference is a diol means that on the "A" ring at the 3 position there is a hydroxyl-group (HO) instead of an (O), and a double bond in the 1 and 4 position ,however
the first pass conversion thru the liver yields a 80% turnover
which is damn good compared to all the others Ive dsected molecurley .So what ever they call this one...I think something like Halo da da da something or another it will give you close to the same results as O.T. these 2 are the only ones worth purchasing since they are AAS's
Look up what Llewellyn says about Furaguno

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Havoc by RPN still available for purchase?
Yes, I think it might be out of stock at Nutraplanet right now, but that will only be temporary. Or you could go elsewhere for it, but that wouldn't be very nice.

mominnebraska

Awards
my son is 17 and wants to take 5-deca-zol. Is this something I should be concerned about? Does anyone have any personal experience with this product? Any comments would be appreciated.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my son is 17 and wants to take 5-deca-zol. Is this something I should be concerned about? Does anyone have any personal experience with this product? Any comments would be appreciated.
No personal experience, but from a quick search it looks like a PH/AAS. In which case at 17 years it is definitely not recommended. As a mother it is entirely up to you whether you feel pro-hormones and steroids are "bad" and a "no-no". I do not feel so and feel they do have their place, but at 17 years old they should not be taken. He is too young, still has tons of potential and should focus on diet and training.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
totally unsafe for him. These fall into the category of designer steroids

2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol =15mg

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol =12.5mg

are the ingredients, they are better known as superdrol and halodrol 50.

Slap your kid upside his head, make him eat more beef and brown rice instead. He'll have similar results without having to worry about being sterile later.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't forget the veggies!

In all seriousness though, your son is at an age that he should grow like a weed if he's eating properly (nutrionally and quantitatively) and working out properly. The only supplements that somebody at that age should even think about are things like creatine, whey, and a multivitamin. They aren't are as sexy as what you asked about, but nor will they cause irreversible issues that a 17 year old could face due to taking designer steroids. If you have any further questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will gladly answer any of your questions as soon as I can :D

Torta996

Awards
I want to MELT ALL the fat!! HEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

Torta996

Awards
Needed some help... I'm on a strict diet with a 2700/cal intake per day. Just hit the gym after 1 year and looking to MELT my fat! I'm taking 1ml helio in the fat area's, but was wondering if there is anything that I can stack with this to make this fat MELT happen a liitle faster?

Is there anything that is more efficient?

Current Weight:230
Desired weight: 180

Need to loose Couple inches of fat, love handles in 45 days! Suggestion....