Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles

Lil Swole

Lil Swole

Awards
B.M.F. Salvation?

Alot of people locally have been raving about B.M.F. Salvation from Chaotic Labz. I don't recognize the nomenclature in any of the lists I've found online including this thread. I could be overlooking, I'll just list and see if anyone can point it out or has any info on it.
"3,5,7-Trihydroxy-2-(3-hydroxy-4-methoxy-phenyl)-chromen-4-one-5-hydroxy-2-methyl-naphthalene-1,4-dione"

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw some posts about it stating that it's a product elicits gains like a prohormone without any of the negative side effects. Sounds like some sort of herbal anabolic. I could be wrong though as it's hard to find much information on this product.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alot of people locally have been raving about B.M.F. Salvation from Chaotic Labz. I don't recognize the nomenclature in any of the lists I've found online including this thread. I could be overlooking, I'll just list and see if anyone can point it out or has any info on it.
"3,5,7-Trihydroxy-2-(3-hydroxy-4-methoxy-phenyl)-chromen-4-one-5-hydroxy-2-methyl-naphthalene-1,4-dione"
I saw some posts about it stating that it's a product elicits gains like a prohormone without any of the negative side effects. Sounds like some sort of herbal anabolic. I could be wrong though as it's hard to find much information on this product.
yea, it looks like that would be what it is, you should ask pa if he's knows anything about it.

Lil Swole

Lil Swole

Awards
Advice?

I sent Chaotic Labz an email asking them for more information on the product. Specifically an explanation of the nomenclature on the bottle, but you guys can probably guess what happened next...
...nothing.

So, I'm thinking I will stick to something that I can identify. It's hard to plan a cycle and PCT when you have no clue what you're taking. I can't imagine why so many people around here would be taking something that is so hard to find ANY information on. Even the company selling it won't speak a word about what's in it. Sounds pretty sketchy.

I'm still debating on where to go from here. I've cycled Superdrol twice and gained about 23lbs (159 to 182). Not sure what I should try next. I have about 3 more weeks of PCT. I'm open to hear some others opinions and get some education from more experienced folks, which is why I joined up here at anabolicminds. I've been training for 2 years and I would like to compete next summer even if only for the experience. I would like to gain 10-15 more pounds before I compete.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I ran a cycle of B.M.F., first cycle ever and I hadn't researched it. Should have, because you're right it is sketchy, but it works. They had something on the compounds in one of the post. Its a pre-stacked supp. I think Super, Cycostane, and one other product. If I remember correctly it was two methyls and one non-methyl, I just don't remember what. People love it, but I doubt these people really know what they are taking. I would stay away now. I prefer to make my own stacks anyone.

The B.M.F. I am referring I bought back in January, they have since come out with I think two new ones because the previous ones get banned. I don't think I would mess with them again.

Try Tren.

gymrat500

gymrat500

Awards
I just purchased some SD and am curious what else should I stack with it to get the best gains. Also, is there a better PCT to take when I am done with the SD over another? Just trying to gather as much information as possible. Thanks for the help!

HamrphisT

HamrphisT

Awards
if only the awesome ones would stay legal, oh the possibilities..........

Thunder Mass

Awards
So, this thread is 4 years old. Im just wondering how good the information still is, in that it seems a lot of things get discontinued. Is the OP still accurate?

This is my first post, I have been lifting for 5 years, seriously for 2. I'd like to start my first PH in a few months and I need to do some research. Just seems that a lot of stuff gets outdated. If it is, are there any newer threads where I can do some research on PHs available today? I really don't want to be that guy who makes a new thread like "Hey guys, tell me everything about PHs so I don't have to do any work myself", that probably won't go well for me.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I can't tell you how outdated or whatever the info is because I'm new to PH's also, but you came to the right place, just look in all the sections, anabolic and supplements are prolly the sections you need to be looking in. Check those out. There are always post about people and new supps, there are plenty of logs, check all that out and research, if you don't know what a term means, google it.

On behalf of the whole anabolic using community, thanks for researching before jumping into anything.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread is still pretty accurate in regards to the OPs info. It's true there is a lot of new PHs out there this doesn't covet, but it's a good start. Just spend time reading posts about peoples cycles that look interesting. If u come across something you don't know follow that lead and look it up. Follow enough different paths and you'll find you Lear a lot. U won't find one all inclusive and all informative thread. Just too much info

illriginalize

illriginalize

Awards
Any update to this list? Some of those listed in OP no longer exist / discontinued. Looking for wet compounds for a future bulk cycle.

Edit: I'll make sure to do some searches in the forum, keyword being, "wet" of course ;)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any update to this list? Some of those listed in OP no longer exist / discontinued. Looking for wet compounds for a future bulk cycle.

Edit: I'll make sure to do some searches in the forum, keyword being, "wet" of course ;)
Many of the original brands are no longer made, but even they can still be had. Otherwise there are a bunch of clones out there. Phera is one of the best wet prohormones you'll even use. I know u can find at least 12 clones of what's on that list out there on the interwebs.

illriginalize

illriginalize

Awards
Many of the original brands are no longer made, but even they can still be had. Otherwise there are a bunch of clones out there. Phera is one of the best wet prohormones you'll even use. I know u can find at least 12 clones of what's on that list out there on the interwebs.
Sheeeeit I wish I could find Phera lol.. I have one bottle on me that I haven't cracked open yet.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sheeeeit I wish I could find Phera lol.. I have one bottle on me that I haven't cracked open yet.
Yeah 40mg Phera is pretty dang awesome. For instance, this is what Phera did for me after 3.5 weeks on...

Before...
76430_456039542978_584837978_5525569_5498912_n.jpg

After...
262452_10150267696197979_584837978_7717350_7173842_n.jpg

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, it's been scheduled as a drug.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
It looks similar to Kaempferol, isn't it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaempferol

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh... pretty sure any US company that even thinks about producing phera is instantly bitch-slapped by the FDA.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The list is 4 years old now, time for an update :)
Agreed, but we should keep that info on here as well since there are still quite a few of these PH's still floating around on the web...

Lil Swole

Lil Swole

Awards
Hey, Nuclear Launch,
How long did you use B.M.F.? What sort of gains and side-effects did you have? I still have like 2 or 3 sealed bottles of this stuff. I'm just trying to figure out if I should try to run it or get rid of it. I also have some bottles of "E-Monster" that are unopened, from what I've read that stuff is so toxic, I don't think I can get my hands on strong enough PCT to run it. Any recent info on either of these 2 products?

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Hey, Nuclear Launch,
How long did you use B.M.F.? What sort of gains and side-effects did you have? I still have like 2 or 3 sealed bottles of this stuff. I'm just trying to figure out if I should try to run it or get rid of it. I also have some bottles of "E-Monster" that are unopened, from what I've read that stuff is so toxic, I don't think I can get my hands on strong enough PCT to run it. Any recent info on either of these 2 products?
Got rid of both. I shouldn't have ran BMF. Chaotic labz is sketchy anyway. I wasn't knowledgeable. If you have the same BMF that I had, it's just as toxic as E monster. Pre-stacked supps are not the way to go.

MethylMig

Awards
Got rid of both. I shouldn't have ran BMF. Chaotic labz is sketchy anyway. I wasn't knowledgeable. If you have the same BMF that I had, it's just as toxic as E monster. Pre-stacked supps are not the way to go.
i was taking a look @ SOS500 by DD and in spite of the "flexible dosing" ive never come to terms with prestacks. from what ive read, and after a lot of research i can only imagine how horrible something like this can be for the liver, lipid profiles, endogenous test etc. Not that i have anything against stacking, i just think the best stacks should be made with seperate compounds so if any side effects occur you can get to the bottom of it without freaking out ane stopping mid cycle, among other things, some ph's are just not meant to be stacked.. like 13-ethyl and dmz wet/dry ive heard is an excellent stack (non methylated low aromatizing progestin/non converting dht deriv) great but what about stuff like sdrol/dmz??? shizz izz scaryyy 2 dimethyls?? doesnt seem safe

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
so when they discontinue or ban the sale of a certain PH, for instance i bought some methastadrol because they said they were not allowed to sell it any more, do you just find a different one with similar properties, or do they just make it under a different name?

G3NEiol_lwS

Awards
this thread was very educational. thanks for the info

evqman

Awards
nice post, i have a question..

I am taking testosterone cypionate as perscribed by my doctor, once a week at a dosage of 170 per week. I have insurance, but it still costs $65 every week when I go in there, this is getting WAY to expensive. I am taking this, not to become a body builder, but just to increase my T count. it was pretty darn low to start out with. what hormone that I can buy legally here in the US would give me similar benefits to testosterone cypionate ?

Also, I am 6'3" 295 lbs, way out of shape, need to get back into shape, I was in the Marines from 1993-1998. I am 37 years old. I don't want to bulk up, i want something that will increase my energy and possibly add LEAN muscle tissue..

thanks,
Newb

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice post, i have a question..

I am taking testosterone cypionate as perscribed by my doctor, once a week at a dosage of 170 per week. I have insurance, but it still costs $65 every week when I go in there, this is getting WAY to expensive. I am taking this, not to become a body builder, but just to increase my T count. it was pretty darn low to start out with. what hormone that I can buy legally here in the US would give me similar benefits to testosterone cypionate ?

Also, I am 6'3" 295 lbs, way out of shape, need to get back into shape, I was in the Marines from 1993-1998. I am 37 years old. I don't want to bulk up, i want something that will increase my energy and possibly add LEAN muscle tissue..

thanks,
Newb
you can get a 10ml vial at sams club / walmart pharmacy for only $70ish. thats more than 10 weeks worth at your dose. So the problem isn't the material, its your doctor not allowing self-injection

evqman

Awards
you can get a 10ml vial at sams club / walmart pharmacy for only $70ish. thats more than 10 weeks worth at your dose. So the problem isn't the material, its your doctor not allowing self-injection
Thanks! good to know. I guess I need to find a doc willing to let me do it myself. I also get HCG that they mix for $72 (it lasts longer when fresh they tell me). They do allow me to self inject that. The needle is tiny of course...

would you recommend anything that i can get OTC that is similar? or is TC one of the best things available?

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! good to know. I guess I need to find a doc willing to let me do it myself. I also get HCG that they mix for $72 (it lasts longer when fresh they tell me). They do allow me to self inject that. The needle is tiny of course...

would you recommend anything that i can get OTC that is similar? or is TC one of the best things available?
there absolutely is nothing whatsoever OTC that will match it. One thing to check with your insurance is whether gels like Androgel or Axiron are covered too. they work well once you get the dosage right. they are testosterone in a transdermal. At least with those, you'd be applying (daily) at home.

Lots of doctors do allow self injection though, and if he allows you for the HCG there is no reason at all not to allow you for the testosterone too.

evqman

Awards
there absolutely is nothing whatsoever OTC that will match it. One thing to check with your insurance is whether gels like Androgel or Axiron are covered too. they work well once you get the dosage right. they are testosterone in a transdermal. At least with those, you'd be applying (daily) at home.
ah ok. I didn't think so, but of course I'm always looking for other options. I am pretty serious with my gf these days, and don't want a transdermal getting on her .. lol...
so injections will be my best bet I believe.

Lots of doctors do allow self injection though, and if he allows you for the HCG there is no reason at all not to allow you for the testosterone too.
$$$ is their main reason.. it's a "Low-T" center.. they site that they want to "monitor" me.. but really they are just getting an a$$-load of ca$h with each injection. :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am pretty serious with my gf these days, and don't want a transdermal getting on her .. lol...
so injections will be my best bet I believe.

$$$ is their main reason.. it's a "Low-T" center.. they site that they want to "monitor" me.. but really they are just getting an a$$-load of ca$h with each injection. :D
well, really you should have started a new thread instead of us cluttering this up :D but then next best bet is to talk to your general practicioner and see if they recommend a urologist or endocrinologist that they know, and go that route. Or let the low-t center know if you can't get it at a realistic pricing you'll just find another doctor. they'd rather make a little than nothing.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good info in this thread. Bump for people to read/learn.

petebarnes16

Awards
want to star but where

Agreed, but we should keep that info on here as well since there are still quite a few of these PH's still floating around on the web...
i have been going 6 months with some good def, gains, but thinking of steroids, what the best to start with and where to go!

trot

Awards
Anyone tried evolve supplements SD (superdrol) ??? I just ordered a bottle.

PhatKunt

PhatKunt

Awards
Great List, thanks!

Santillan

Awards
Great post! The contents has provided meaningful information thanks for sharing info

Venge

Awards
Anyone tried evolve supplements SD (superdrol) ??? I just ordered a bottle.
My first PH cycle was with exactly this. First week I took 1 pill per day, then the last 3 weeks I took 2 per day. Significant increase in strength, gained about 15lbs. I didn't notice any mood swings but sometimes I'm a jerk as it is haha. Appetite was through the roof.

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
Its been my understanding that the FDA made a blanket ban on all products that were or would convert to an anabolic steroid. How then could a company manufacture and sell a real PH? After a short low dose cycle of Test I am seriously wondering if I ever had anything real in the past.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its been my understanding that the FDA made a blanket ban on all products that were or would convert to an anabolic steroid. How then could a company manufacture and sell a real PH? After a short low dose cycle of Test I am seriously wondering if I ever had anything real in the past.
How short and how low of a dose? I'm on 200mg/wk of test e for trt and so far it's treating me better than any ph i've tried in the past.

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
The dosage varied due to supply restrictions and the timing of an upcoming race (I stretched it out for 10 weeks or so).

Dougsuppman9

Awards
Laxogenin

What is the deal with Laxogenin? I bought some Laxogenin called BRS30 and I have seen sick results! Legal or illegal?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe some state legistlations override Federal laws. It's hard to answer that question when no one really knows just how inclusive that old law of the 1980's really is.

Fact is, FDA is not allowed to approve supplements before they hit the market but only after they have already hit the market.

craigclifford

Awards
hey guys, i did my first ph cycle 2 months ago, id did Iron mag labs super dmz, its was savage altogether. gained massive strength and size gains,my bench incresed by about 15kg for my 1rm and gained 8kg. Does anyone know of a product called methyl-s by ion tech labs,can anyone chime in on this? good bad indifferent? its iontechlabs.com

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys, i did my first ph cycle 2 months ago, id did Iron mag labs super dmz, its was savage altogether. gained massive strength and size gains,my bench incresed by about 15kg for my 1rm and gained 8kg. Does anyone know of a product called methyl-s by ion tech labs,can anyone chime in on this? good bad indifferent? its iontechlabs.com

M-Sten or methylstenbolone is a high quality hormone but it is methylated so it has some side-effects to cholesterol profile and liver damage. I know a fella in the gym that had mild estrogen issues on it but nothing serious. You would not be happy with it though since you just took Super DMZ. SDMZ has methylstenbolone AND dymethazine in it so its much stronger.

Get off the steroids for a while. No need looking into anything else for at least months.