DC's New Year, New Life 2019

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You're not going to get anywhere close to building muscle with the amount of protein you're taking in. Why take all the gear and eat like crap.

This had to be said.
I'm not on gear right now. And I was on Vacation. I just got home yesterday. If some of y'all followed my last thread rather than just liking post y'all would see how I eat, and what I have done in that time. Also, thanks for all the nutrition info, but I graduated with a degree in Sports Nutrition years ago, and have dropped from 212 to 168 on my own without gear before I joined here. My wife has also dropped a ton of weight following a diet I put together for her, and is in alot better shape. I also stated I was in school to re-cert for sports nutrition in my last thread. Again most of y'all liked it but didn't read it. Again I WAS ON VACATION. And I know my nutrition wasn't the GREATEST and it will improve.

THIS HAD TO BE SAID. Alot of y'all like post and make threads without pics or real numbers. But you are quick to bash people. I have posted the same meals in the past and you have liked them. But now your bashing my meals. Not targeting everyone, just the fakes, that dont want to post the real you or the ones that post the real but are like 6' 138#'s and never been on both sides of the story. I am recovering from a serious injury, and I have done great throughout the years, and I have the background. So quit treating me like some NEWB, that has no background.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not on gear right now. And I was on Vacation. I just got home yesterday. If some of y'all followed my last thread rather than just liking post y'all would see how I eat, and what I have done in that time. Also, thanks for all the nutrition info, but I graduated with a degree in Sports Nutrition years ago, and have dropped from 212 to 168 on my own without gear before I joined here. My wife has also dropped a ton of weight following a diet I put together for her, and is in alot better shape. I also stated I was in school to re-cert for sports nutrition in my last thread. Again most of y'all liked it but didn't read it. Again I WAS ON VACATION. And I know my nutrition wasn't the GREATEST and it will improve.

THIS HAD TO BE SAID. Alot of y'all like post and make threads without pics or real numbers. But you are quick to bash people. I have posted the same meals in the past and you have liked them. But now your bashing my meals. Not targeting everyone, just the fakes, that dont want to post the real you or the ones that post the real but are like 6' 138#'s and never been on both sides of the story. I am recovering from a serious injury, and I have done great throughout the years, and I have the background. So quit treating me like some NEWB, that has no background.
When ever I take a supplement, there are always pics of progress. I assumed, when you write "Supplements", they meant gear. Sometimes people do that. My mistake. Liking a post of the meal you posted doesn't mean it's presumed healthy by any means, right. I know how it is when it's vacay time. But, at least I ensure protein is coming in my body to maintain or at least have minimal muscle loss. Anyway, looks like you got everything figured out. Good luck.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When ever I take a supplement, there are always pics of progress. I assumed, when you write "Supplements", they meant gear. Sometimes people do that. My mistake. Liking a post of the meal you posted doesn't mean it's presumed healthy by any means, right. I know how it is when it's vacay time. But, at least I ensure protein is coming in my body to maintain or at least have minimal muscle loss. Anyway, looks like you got everything figured out. Good luck.
I wasn't pointed out you. I just quoted your thread

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think a daily Shake would be a great idea for you DemntedCowboy. If you need a deal on some really Great Tasting Protein contact The Solution he will hook you up!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just for everyone to see as of this morning. From December 21st I am down almost 4 lbs so in other words. Yes its not alot to lose in that timeframe. But it shows that even though I was eating less than optimal, and not as good as some of y'all agree with. I'm moving in the direction I want to go and that if it was so bad I wouldn't have lost weight. But, not only did I not gain, nor stay the same over vacation. I actually dropped 4 lbs eating like I did, and my family has for Centuries since coming to this country.
Screenshot_20190107-065940_RENPHO.jpeg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My beans,rice,sausages,and veggies going to be good at lunchtime.

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The coffee creamer I use nutrition label is attached. Recommend dose by label 1 serving is 15ml or 3.043 teaspoons. So that is what would equal the label breakdown. I use 1 teaspoon per cup. Which would still be under 1 reccommended dose for a single cup of coffee. I used to drink my coffee black, now I just put enough creamer in to change the color, and its mainly to knock down some of the acidity of the coffee due to stomach issues due to GERD
Hi mate have you seen ISO-amino coffee creamer bliss by Man Sports it’s basically amino acids would be perfect for morning fasting

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi mate have you seen ISO-amino coffee creamer bliss by Man Sports it’s basically amino acids would be perfect for morning fasting
No, I hadnt seen it. Thanks for the info, I will look into it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d suggest picking up Martins book and giving that a go

https://leangains.com/

Eat clean, follow his program and be amazed.
Wow, so he has a book now eh? I haven't been back to his site in years. I went in and absorbed just about everything I could back in the day. I may have to get the book just to see if any new info.

Just for everyone to see as of this morning. From December 21st I am down almost 4 lbs so in other words. Yes its not alot to lose in that timeframe. But it shows that even though I was eating less than optimal, and not as good as some of y'all agree with. I'm moving in the direction I want to go and that if it was so bad I wouldn't have lost weight. But, not only did I not gain, nor stay the same over vacation. I actually dropped 4 lbs eating like I did, and my family has for Centuries since coming to this country.View attachment 177546
DC Brother, sounds like you are getting a bit defensive. Everyone is just trying to assist you based on what they know.

Of course you lost some weight over the vacation, you were eating in a deficit. Definitely not getting in the calories so regardless of the food choices you are going to lose weight. If you follow a 1500 calorie a day twinky diet you will still lose weight. Doesn't mean it is optimal. I won't say that noone is saying you are doing it wrong because that is what has been said. I would just say that you could do things more efficiently in an effort to achieve your goals. However, you are lifestyle dieting, and that works too, as long as you are accepting of the fact lifestyle dieting offers a less efficient path toward your goals.

One thing I have to say though... I was just upset that with all that grub I didn't see any shrimp and grits!!!! Talk about an instant surplus eh!?!?!? :)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow, so he has a book now eh? I haven't been back to his site in years. I went in and absorbed just about everything I could back in the day. I may have to get the book just to see if any new info.

DC Brother, sounds like you are getting a bit defensive. Everyone is just trying to assist you based on what they know.

Of course you lost some weight over the vacation, you were eating in a deficit. Definitely not getting in the calories so regardless of the food choices you are going to lose weight. If you follow a 1500 calorie a day twinky diet you will still lose weight. Doesn't mean it is optimal. I won't say that noone is saying you are doing it wrong because that is what has been said. I would just say that you could do things more efficiently in an effort to achieve your goals. However, you are lifestyle dieting, and that works too, as long as you are accepting of the fact lifestyle dieting offers a less efficient path toward your goals.

One thing I have to say though... I was just upset that with all that grub I didn't see any shrimp and grits!!!! Talk about an instant surplus eh!?!?!? :)
We don't do shrimp and grits together. Thats a Creole dish, not Cajun. Still good, but just not our heritage. Now, that I'm back home, y'all will see a change in my diet. Even today so far is much different than yesterday. But, I did do a fasted workout today. Only had my coffee, didn't eat till I got home.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We don't do shrimp and grits together. Thats a Creole dish, not Cajun. Still good, but just not our heritage. Now, that I'm back home, y'all will see a change in my diet. Even today so far is much different than yesterday. But, I did do a fasted workout today. Only had my coffee, didn't eat till I got home.
A vastly simplified way to describe the two cuisines is to deem Creole cuisine as “city food” while Cajun cuisine is often referred to as “country food.” While many of the ingredients in Cajun and Creole dishes are similar, the real difference between the two styles is the people behind these famous cuisines

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A vastly simplified way to describe the two cuisines is to deem Creole cuisine as “city food” while Cajun cuisine is often referred to as “country food.” While many of the ingredients in Cajun and Creole dishes are similar, the real difference between the two styles is the people behind these famous cuisines

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015 very good explanation but here is a more indepth background history.
Cajuns are the French colonists who settled the Canadian maritime provinces (Nova Scotia and New Brunswick) in the 1600s. The settlers named their region "Acadia," and were known as Acadians. In 1713, the British took over Canada and expected all settlers, including the Acadians, to defend the kingdom. The British demanded that the Acadians adopt the king's Protestant religion.
Over the next forty years, the Acadians' refusal to abdicate became a political and religious threat. The British government seized farms, burned villages, and expelled Acadian families. Families were separated as British soldiers loaded them onto ships with different destinations. Family members were shipped all over from New York to the West Indies. Some were sent down south to the Louisiana territories. Many Acadians found some acceptance in Louisiana, with its strong French background and Catholic heritage. Many family members were reunited there as they sought to locate one another.
Cajuns developed their own distinct lifestyle in the swamps and surrounding areas of South Louisiana.
Cajuns aren't Creole, and a Creole isn't a Cajun. Creoles as an ethnic group are harder to define than Cajuns. "Creole" means individuals born in New Orleans with Spanish ancestry to those who descended from African/Caribbean/Spanish heritage.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ah, cuisine-wise I had always kind of seen them as basically the same, definitely very similar in flavoring and whatnot. I knew there was a distinction between the backgrounds, but the foods taste quite similar, which makes sense being in the same area. .
Makes sense.

DC, Interesting on the history of the difference in heritage.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015 very good explanation but here is a more indepth background history.
Cajuns are the French colonists who settled the Canadian maritime provinces (Nova Scotia and New Brunswick) in the 1600s. The settlers named their region "Acadia," and were known as Acadians. In 1713, the British took over Canada and expected all settlers, including the Acadians, to defend the kingdom. The British demanded that the Acadians adopt the king's Protestant religion.
Over the next forty years, the Acadians' refusal to abdicate became a political and religious threat. The British government seized farms, burned villages, and expelled Acadian families. Families were separated as British soldiers loaded them onto ships with different destinations. Family members were shipped all over from New York to the West Indies. Some were sent down south to the Louisiana territories. Many Acadians found some acceptance in Louisiana, with its strong French background and Catholic heritage. Many family members were reunited there as they sought to locate one another.
Cajuns developed their own distinct lifestyle in the swamps and surrounding areas of South Louisiana.
Cajuns aren't Creole, and a Creole isn't a Cajun. Creoles as an ethnic group are harder to define than Cajuns. "Creole" means individuals born in New Orleans with Spanish ancestry to those who descended from African/Caribbean/Spanish heritage.
marie laveau was creole then, correct? love that song!!!

all the Cajuns knew the witch queen never died....

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
marie laveau was creole then, correct? love that song!!!

all the Cajuns knew the witch queen never died....
Yes, Marie Laveau would have been Creole...Most of the Voodoo heritage down in New Orleans comes from Creoles from the Spanish/Haitian background. Cajuns would not have practiced Voodoo because of their Catholic background.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now googling: Marie Laveau

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

As author John eldridge ones wrote, let the world feel the weight of who you are and let them deal with it.

While it's good to take advice were also different. What works for you might not work for the next guy. I'm a firm believer that macros are overrated. I eat something like 200-250gr carbs and over 300gr protein on gear, some at my weight eat 150-200gr of protein and 600gr of carbs I eat high fat they eat low fat, (I've tried that high carb diet myself) . My calorie intake is around 4000, they eat around 3000-3500 and they still add more fat and get more bloated just like I did (these are friends at the gym) I should add. Genetics? Nah I think I just found my perfect diet combined with the perfect cardio.

Bottom line find what works for you cause there are no books for that.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dm do you have specific goals for this cycle? .

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just so you and everyone else can see HGP. Down south in South Louisiana. Cajuns use cornmeal to make their batter, not just straight up flour like KFC as you pointed to. Here is the nutritional value for the Cornmeal batter. Again, not disagreeing, just pointing out the difference.View attachment 177450
I like all food

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wakeup(0700)
Supplements, Shower and TRT Shot

Breakfast(0800): 2 cups coffee w/1 teaspoon creamer per cup

PWO(0900)

Warm-Up(Elliptical):10minsx1.70 miles

All Sets 60" Rest except RP Sets

Incline Bench w/Slingshot: 95x18,18,18,18,18 135x12,12,12 RP 185x7,4,3

Flat DB Hex Press: 35'sx18,18,18,18

Overhead DB Chest Extension: 50x12,12,12

Chest Press(Machine): 70x18,18,18,18

Reverse Grip Cable Fly(High): 25x15, 20x15, 15x15,15

Lunch(1205): Venison Roast & Rice and Gravy, 1 scoop Iso100 Protein Birthday Cake

Dinner(1715): Crawfish Fettuccine

Attached are pics of food today, protein that I have, and nutrition info for homemade Crawfish Fettuccine
20190107_120626.jpeg
20190107_121519.jpeg
20190107_170908.jpeg
20190107_173531.jpeg

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wakeup(0700)
Supplements, Shower and TRT Shot

Breakfast(0800): 2 cups coffee w/1 teaspoon creamer per cup

PWO(0900)

Warm-Up(Elliptical):10minsx1.70 miles

All Sets 60" Rest except RP Sets

Incline Bench w/Slingshot: 95x18,18,18,18,18 135x12,12,12 RP 185x7,4,3

Flat DB Hex Press: 35'sx18,18,18,18

Overhead DB Chest Extension: 50x12,12,12

Chest Press(Machine): 70x18,18,18,18

Reverse Grip Cable Fly(High): 25x15, 20x15, 15x15,15

Lunch(1205): Venison Roast & Rice and Gravy, 1 scoop Iso100 Protein Birthday Cake

Dinner(1715): Crawfish Fettuccine

Attached are pics of food today, protein that I have, and nutrition info for homemade Crawfish FettuccineView attachment 177569View attachment 177570View attachment 177571View attachment 177572
How you like the slingshot dc??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't care what the darned macro's are...that food looks darned good.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be cutting for quite some time until I am happy with bf%
Keep calories under control and you can sneak in what you like. It doesn't need to be as strict as people say. White bread isn't the devil. I have posted my diet elsewhere and eat what I crave and top up protein with shakes. Your food looks great, just because its not bro food doesn't make it worthless.

I would aim for 1 gm protein per lbs of target lean mass. So in my case I was dropping to 170 lbs. I had two shakes a day which totalled 100 gms protein and so didn't need to hit huge protein macros with food. I monitored calories more overall.

I will say this though, my way of diet gets me lean... But thin. Or it can get me bigger whilst relatively lean. If I wanted to be 220 lbs and 7% bodyfat then I would have to be way more strict.

Enjoying the log. Keep it up.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DemntedCowboy ,as good as the food looks, even with a scoop of whey you are not even close to the protein you need.
But hey, do what you want, you are a grown azz man! :)

I really love your food pics, it surely is delicious -but for me? Nah. I prefer having muscles. :)

Bman1970

Awards
Bman1970 what's your week look like this week? I will be back at work on Tuesday. So only day I'm lifting early this week is Monday, and Saturday.
Ok so how about Saturday I leave for work at 7pm so I lift in the afternoon when I wake up

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Go back to sleep to early to be up and not getting paid for it lol.
Up every morning this early for work, gotta get my news and coffee in before work.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I guess well then have a good shift I saved you a parking spot on the 5th level enjoy
Thats where I plan to park anyway. Lol. I got a rental vehicle until my truck is out the shop

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well damn that thing is always in the shop trade it in and buy a Ford already
Had a Ford. I traded in for this POS. Maybe I will go with Dodge next time. Lol

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Keep calories under control and you can sneak in what you like. It doesn't need to be as strict as people say. White bread isn't the devil. I have posted my diet elsewhere and eat what I crave and top up protein with shakes. Your food looks great, just because its not bro food doesn't make it worthless.

I would aim for 1 gm protein per lbs of target lean mass. So in my case I was dropping to 170 lbs. I had two shakes a day which totalled 100 gms protein and so didn't need to hit huge protein macros with food. I monitored calories more overall.

I will say this though, my way of diet gets me lean... But thin. Or it can get me bigger whilst relatively lean. If I wanted to be 220 lbs and 7% bodyfat then I would have to be way more strict.

Enjoying the log. Keep it up.
I agree 100%

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think DC goal is to lose as much body fat as possible before he starts his AAS,and so far his plan is working for him. It might not work for me or you but it’s working for him. Everyone is not built the same,and some people have to hack into their Genetics to reach their goals,by using the proper diet and supplements.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly, only you know what works for you. One thing I've learned about forums. Don't try to help someone who isn't asking for help (with a few exceptions *cough*ironhands*cough*). No one is asking for advice here.

Also I believe the protein requirement for growth and maintenance is vastly overestimated by a lot of people. As you say though its whatever works for you. If you cut down the protein and notice your losing muscle then obviously you need it. Plus it's obviously called protein synthesis for a reason.

Remember also though that the body will convert excess protein into sugars especially on a low carb diet and this can further increase fat gain. Unfortunately the body won't convert excess fat and sugar into protein, believe me I've tried.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sling****s are a pretty nifty tool. You should try it at the end of benching as a little overload burner set. It’s exhilarating.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sling****s are a pretty nifty tool. You should try it at the end of benching as a little overload burner set. It’s exhilarating.
I will have to research that a bit and give it a shot

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly, only you know what works for you. One thing I've learned about forums. Don't try to help someone who isn't asking for help (with a few exceptions *cough*ironhands*cough*). No one is asking for advice here.

Also I believe the protein requirement for growth and maintenance is vastly overestimated by a lot of people. As you say though its whatever works for you. If you cut down the protein and notice your losing muscle then obviously you need it. Plus it's obviously called protein synthesis for a reason.

Remember also though that the body will convert excess protein into sugars especially on a low carb diet and this can further increase fat gain. Unfortunately the body won't convert excess fat and sugar into protein, believe me I've tried.
1 gram of protein per LBM You can eat under this but you need to supplement BCAA for best results if you don't get enough protein. People think more is better but it's not true, there's only so much amino acid your body can utilize, the rest is forced through your kidneys and pissed out or stored as fat in a surplus.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 gram of protein per LBM You can eat under this but you need to supplement BCAA for best results if you don't get enough protein. People think more is better but it's not true, there's only so much amino acid your body can utilize, the rest is forced through your kidneys and pissed out or stored as fat in a surplus.
Totally agree with this, especially when bulking. Do not underestimate the importance of carbs and healthy fats when bulking, especially on peds. A lot of guys who try and eat moderate protein moderate carbs and low fat struggle to gain weight because they fear the other macros when in fact their body is just screaming out for calories. Granted you can't just eat junk, eat your chicken, eat your steak, eat your eggs (whole) but throw in some cheat foods here and there and you won't have an issue in my oppinion.

That's also why people struggle to reach a 4000 cal intake when on a surplus for example, they feel like they have eaten all day, can't fit in more food because they are full of the (great) bro foods. But they need another 1000 cals or they are going to lose weight.

Eat 1000 cals of tasteless chicken breast or eat 1000 cals of peanut butter and pringles. Guarantee if you've eaten well up to that point your body won't care.

Edited post: read it back and realised I didn't make complete sense. Same as always really.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Whilst technically I agree that off cycle 1g per lb is all that’s needed it’s worth noting some of the other reasons why some people (well me anyway) keep protein higher than that......the satiety is higher which makes adherence easier, the thermogenic effect is higher helping to burn more calories, the conversion to sugars is very inefficient and it’s harder for the body to ultimately store excess protein as fat etc

For sure it’s horses for courses and totally agree everyone is different when it comes to what works best. Just for lots of people higher protein is easier and gets better results....

Because DC is much loved by those following his thread people will always try to help, sometimes it does need someone to highlight something, I think most people have areas they can improve.

My understanding was as BEAST73 said, that DC is aiming to drop bf before he gets swole AF on his next cycle. I think all people have said is that the road towards that goal could be more effective with some tweaks in their opinion. I know DC knows his stuff, I’ll always listen to his advice for that reason but in the same way that personal trainers have a personal trainer themselves or life coaches have life coaches sometimes a little peer review is a good thing.....

Anyway DC, the main thing I wanna know is how much weight you start pressing with that slingshot.....I have a feeling it’ll be a shed load.....

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Whilst technically I agree that off cycle 1g per lb is all that’s needed it’s worth noting some of the other reasons why some people (well me anyway) keep protein higher than that......the satiety is higher which makes adherence easier, the thermogenic effect is higher helping to burn more calories, the conversion to sugars is very inefficient and it’s harder for the body to ultimately store excess protein as fat etc

For sure it’s horses for courses and totally agree everyone is different when it comes to what works best. Just for lots of people higher protein is easier and gets better results....

Because DC is much loved by those following his thread people will always try to help, sometimes it does need someone to highlight something, I think most people have areas they can improve.

My understanding was as BEAST73 said, that DC is aiming to drop bf before he gets swole AF on his next cycle. I think all people have said is that the road towards that goal could be more effective with some tweaks in their opinion. I know DC knows his stuff, I’ll always listen to his advice for that reason but in the same way that personal trainers have a personal trainer themselves or life coaches have life coaches sometimes a little peer review is a good thing.....

Anyway DC, the main thing I wanna know is how much weight you start pressing with that slingshot.....I have a feeling it’ll be a shed load.....
I didnt go very high yet. Only 185 on incline, I wanted to know the feel of it first before I go full bore.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DemntedCowboy Cycle Logs 183
DemntedCowboy Cycle Logs 475
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 26
Sir Foxx Anabolics 15