DC's New Year, New Life 2019

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry forgot to post yesterday. Got back from the gym and the wife and I went for a walk cause we had no kids at home.
Warm-Up(Bike): 10 mins x 3.71 miles

All Sets 45" Rest Except W/U:

LowRow Machine: W/U 85x18,18 100x12,12,12,12,12

Behind the Neck Lat Pulldown: 100x15,15,15,15,15

Reverse Grip Machine Lat Pulldown: 70x15,15,15,15,15

Back Extension Machine: 130x15,15,15

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wish people would talk to their neighbors before shooting fireworks. They are enjoying themselves. I am fearing for my life

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish people would talk to their neighbors before shooting fireworks. They are enjoying themselves. I am fearing for my life
Damn bro that sucks... PTSD is really serious. I'm currently in school for my masters in MH Counseling. If youve never tried it you should look into EMDR therapy. It's great for trauma related disorders and works relatively quickly. Ive actually gone through several sessions of it my self and it really does work. Pretty cutting edge stuff.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Damn bro that sucks... PTSD is really serious. I'm currently in school for my masters in MH Counseling. If youve never tried it you should look into EMDR therapy. It's great for trauma related disorders and works relatively quickly. Ive actually gone through several sessions of it my self and it really does work. Pretty cutting edge stuff.
[/
EMDR works great but not always for everyone. Prepare to feel super fucked up the rest of the day. Weirdest experience ever. CES works as well. I think it stand for cranial electro stimulation. This company makes a machine called Alpha one. You can use it for about 20 minutes to an hour long. If you use it at the beginning of the day it really levels you off the rest of the day. Worked wonders for me.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tried it. Didnt work for me. Just something I gotta live with

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
EMDR works great but not always for everyone. Prepare to feel super fucked up the rest of the day. Weirdest experience ever. CES works as well. I think it stand for cranial electro stimulation. This company makes a machine called Alpha one. You can use it for about 20 minutes to an hour long. If you use it at the beginning of the day it really levels you off the rest of the day. Worked wonders for me.
Never heard of CES. Might have to look into it

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Never heard of CES. Might have to look into it
Alpha stim is the maker the devise is alpha stim aid They also make another model to help with pain. Super weird device it sends electric pulse through your ear lobes. Talk to the VA it’s gotta be prescribed. It’s the only one the military approves since it’s the only one with research cleared by FDA. They started using it on team guys first and had a lot of success. Real easy to use you can do your normal routine in morning or sitting on lunch. Definitely recommend giving it s shot.

Last edited:
DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alpha stim is the maker the devise is alpha stim aid They also make another model to help with pain. Super weird device it sends electric pulse through your ear lobes. Talk to the VA it’s gotta be prescribed. It’s the only one the military approves since it’s the only one with research cleared by FDA. They started using it on team guys first and had a lot of success. Real easy to use you can do your normal routine in morning or sitting on lunch. Definitely recommend giving it s shot.
Thanks brother. I will look into it

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No gym today. Had to do some work on the car. I need new Vanos solenoids, but they dont come in till tomorrow so I pulled them cleaned them with carb cleaner, and put them back in. Also, had to go get some free wood from a cut down tree down the street. Good burning wood, and the stump had 14 rings on it.

Last edited:
DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Spent the Afternoon working on my BMW. Attached is the codes Originally that came up. I replaced the number 2 cylinder. I replaced the Vanos Solenoids. The codes are gone. But when the engine heats up, it whines. Then I get a rough ideal and Shutoff. I thought it might be the Fuel Filter, and then I seen another video that said the battery. I drove it thinking battery with no radio, no air, no headlights. It did take longer to rough ideal. But still took longer, then revved it trying to shut it off it didn't. Then turned on lights and revved. Still rough but no shutoff. Then added the radio revved it no shutoff. Then MAX A/C rough idol went away. And leveled out anyone have any idea's. @Rocket3015 your a car guy?
20190710_204425.jpeg

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Spent the Afternoon working on my BMW. Attached is the codes Originally that came up. I replaced the number 2 cylinder. I replaced the Vanos Solenoids. The codes are gone. But when the engine heats up, it whines. Then I get a rough ideal and Shutoff. I thought it might be the Fuel Filter, and then I seen another video that said the battery. I drove it thinking battery with no radio, no air, no headlights. It did take longer to rough ideal. But still took longer, then revved it trying to shut it off it didn't. Then turned on lights and revved. Still rough but no shutoff. Then added the radio revved it no shutoff. Then MAX A/C rough idol went away. And leveled out anyone have any idea's. @Rocket3015 your a car guy?View attachment 184539
Intake leak is possible, incorrect fuel pressure, bad fuel injector harness, spark plug, clogged fuel filter all on cylinder 2. Check for wires on harness for corrosion. My guess is it has to do with fuel seeing as you Emission codes popped. This may sound dumb but make sure your gas tank cap is all the way on it can cause your emission codes to pop.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Intake leak is possible, incorrect fuel pressure, bad fuel injector harness, spark plug, clogged fuel filter all on cylinder 2. Check for wires on harness for corrosion. My guess is it has to do with fuel seeing as you Emission codes popped. This may sound dumb but make sure your gas tank cap is all the way on it can cause your emission codes to pop.
Changed the #2 and the Vanos Solenoids. All Codes are gone now though. But still rough idling and whining and shutting off. Until I turned the A/C on max and then it stops.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Changed the #2 and the Vanos Solenoids. All Codes are gone now though. But still rough idling and whining and shutting off. Until I turned the A/C on max and then it stops.
I thought those were still showing. Hard to tell without having hands on or hearing it. Also don’t know much about euro cars mostly just diesel. Hope you get it figured out.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So when the AC is on max...it’s probably raising idle speed, yes? And the engine is noticeably smoothing out accordingly. So don’t read too far into that - it’s just covering the problem, essentially.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm am no good a Electronics at all, but on a positive note I'm starting to see some abs !!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looking leaner then ever, what's you're weight at now? Great job!

Haha i like how they call the car retarded on the papers
Scale said 170 this morning

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DemntedCowboy
I talked to my electronics guy, he suggested clearing all the codes and seeing which one reappear.

What year make and model of BMW is it ?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DemntedCowboy
I talked to my electronics guy, he suggested clearing all the codes and seeing which one reappear.

What year make and model of BMW is it ?
2009 BMW 328i xdrive

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boob fat is diminishing too. You are doing great on the diet part!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. Diet has been good. Trt dialed in. Ralox 50mg a day as well
You are responding well to ralox! I always suggested to use it on a cut. Changes are pronounced! Congratulations!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know nothing about Ralox anyone have any good write ups on it ?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome work DC!! Lots of progress!!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn, well that's what it takes sometimes. Itll be so much easier on a cycle to bulk up and keep the abs now!
Well, I wanted to get to 173, down to 170 and holding now. Gonna just keep it at where it is for now for a while.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is your height ?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Just was browsing through this thread....Call me crazy, but those look like edited abs from an app. My buddy did the same thing a while ago. The last two pics definitely look edited. Especially since the belly button position and ab shape are different. I think I can still see your real belly button faded in the middle and the one from the app is way off to the left. Am I the only one that can see this or do I need to get my eyes checked?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just was browsing through this thread....Call me crazy, but those look like edited abs from an app. My buddy did the same thing a while ago. The last two pics definitely look edited. Especially since the belly button position and ab shape are different. I think I can still see your real belly button faded in the middle and the one from the app is way off to the left. Am I the only one that can see this or do I need to get my eyes checked?
Whatever you gotta tell yourself buddy. I know waht I look like in real life. And could care less if some keyboard warrior wanna jump on my log and doubt me.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Who tf would edit abs onto an arbitrary progress shot on a board of a bunch of meatheads you don’t even know in person, with literally nothing to gain from it?

Like, jeebus man...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the "second" belly button in question is either a scar -or an hernia.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Who gives a **** what other think man keep doing your thing. It’s a life long progression. If someone says anything different they lying because if the dims then see results they would go just to put their body through pain although there is something sadistically satisfying about it.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Who gives a **** what other think man keep doing your thing. It’s a life long progression. If someone says anything different they lying because if the dims then see results they would go just to put their body through pain although there is something sadistically satisfying about it.
100% brother

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What’s going on here? I see DemntedCowby, is making some serious progress! Like I did with my Quads in the last 5 months. Keep pressing forward!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wake-Up(0345)
Shower, Supplements

PWO(1750): Total War + 11 Bravo

Intra-Workout: Cluster Bomb + MOAB

Warm-Up(Bike): 3.87 miles x 10 mins

All sets 45" Except W/U