DC's New Year, New Life 2019

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was a scheduled off day. It is also officially a week clean and sober.
Congratulations!
Was really hoping to hit the gym today, but had to go get the yardwork done first. Problem is, went into my garage, weedwacker(gone), Backpack Blower(gone), 2 Chainsaws(gone), not else all is gone yet. Gotta take an inventory tomorrow. Put a new lock on the front barn doors, put a new lock on the side door, got a new motion sensor light for the side, front is covered by a flood light. And got a new chain and padlock for my fence. Now just gotta hang my new cameras on my property
Wow, that's terrible. Hope insurance will cover it...
Don't know what it is, but I am getting some great attention from some great companies, and besides Redcon1, I am now working for a food retailer that sells protein puffs, and just today got picked up for a great clothing line company.
Nice man.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't know what it is, but I am getting some great attention from some great companies, and besides Redcon1, I am now working for a food retailer that sells protein puffs, and just today got picked up for a great clothing line company.
Congratulations on 1 week sober. Wow, that's terrible about the lawn equipment. Hope insurance will cover it! Nice work on the sponsorships.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congratulations on 1 week sober. Wow, that's terrible about the lawn equipment. Hope insurance will cover it! Nice work on the sponsorships.
Starting to enjoy the Sober life, the wife is gonna call the insurance Company today and see what if anything they cover now that I got a Police Report. And thank you, I was enjoying the Redcon1, but to be part of Twin Peaks Ingredients, and Patriotic Pump is just an amazing feeling.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Starting to enjoy the Sober life, the wife is gonna call the insurance Company today and see what if anything they cover now that I got a Police Report. And thank you, I was enjoying the Redcon1, but to be part of Twin Peaks Ingredients, and Patriotic Pump is just an amazing feeling.
Sober one weeks and things are already looking up

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Catching up after the updates lol. Damn that sucks dc, so many shitty people out there. But congrats on the sobriety and it looks like your head is In The game. Keep at it brother!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I see you are on moab... is that the one from IA? How long you been on it and how are you liking it?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Edit: nevermind

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Exciting stuff to be a part of so many companies!! Congrats! Sorry about the stuff being stolen! That is always frustrating!!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Exciting stuff to be a part of so many companies!! Congrats! Sorry about the stuff being stolen! That is always frustrating!!
Thanks it is Exciting, and it does suck that things got stolen, and I honestly feel for the people that stole those items. I can get them replaced, but eventually. They will pick the wrong house, and either end up in jail or somewhere worse depending on where they break into.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I wouldn’t hesitate to shoot a mofo breaking into my house

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Or a kabar to the throat.
I sure ain’t going to put a pot of coffee on for them!
Yeah I wouldn’t hesitate to shoot a mofo breaking into my house
Had I caught him he would have had a few new holes. I got an M4, 22LR, 12G, 4-10, and a 9mm, plus a couple of old training Grenades for stun factor. Cause if you come in a house in the middle of the night in a dark room and then see a Grenade fly around the corner in the dark. Your only doing 1 of 2 things freezing, or going right back out the way you came in. I know if I broke in a house and seen a grenade I run and be like this MF is crazy.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wake-Up(0345)
Shower, 100 Test-C, 100 EQ, Supplements

Breakfast(0445): 2 Cups Coffee, 1tsp of Creamer Each Cup, (0623) 12oz Tropicana No Pulp OJ, 250mcg Oral Tren, (0740) Powerful Oatmeal Peanutbutter & Hunny, 3 Whole Boiled Eggs, Fruity Cereal B.A.R

Lunch(1136): 2 slices No Carb Rye, Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya

Post Lunch Snack(1243): Lemon Drop Bang + 250mcg Oral Tren

Afternoon Snack(1548): MRE German Chocolate Cake Bar

Dinner(1708): Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya

PWO + 250mcg Oral Tren (1750)

Intra-Workout: Cluster Bomb + MOAB

Warm-Up(Bike): 10 mins x 3.68 miles

All Sets 45" Rest:

Incline DB Press: 35x18,18 50x12,12,12,12,12

Flat DB Press: 60x12,12,12,12,12

DB Hex Press(50#): 12,12,12,12

Machine Press: 130x18,18,18,18

Cable Fly(High): 30x15,15,15,15

Pec Deck Fly: 170x18,18,18,18

Post Workout Snack: 2 Scoop Protein Shake
Screenshot_20190408-193509_SleepIQ.jpeg
20190408_193658.jpeg
20190408_193741.jpeg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Duplicate

Last edited:
DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Duplicate

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would, but I would make it really cheap nasty tasting coffee... That would show 'em. We do things differently here in the UK since we don't get guns... Haha I would put out some biscuits that were out of date too.
But what if they’re like me - low standards? I would always take lousy burnt coffee and stale cookies over nothing!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not sure what happened it didnt record me in bed till after midnight. Maybe thats the time I fell asleep. But anyways...

Wake-Up(0405)
Shower & Supplements

Breakfast(0434): 2 Cups of Coffee, 1tsp of Creamer each Cup, 12oz Tropicana No Pulp OJ,250mcg Oral Tren, Peanutbutter & Honey Powerful Oatmeal, MRE German Chocolate Cake Bar

Lunch(1124): 2 Spicy Chicken Patties, 4 slices No-Carb Rye, 2 slices Pepperjack Cheese

Post Lunch Snack(1140): 250mcg Oral Tren

Afternoon Snack(1612) Cottage Doubles Strawberry

Dinner: Homemade Taco Salad

PWO + 250mcg Oral Tren(1800)

Intra-Workout: Clusterbomb + MOAB

All Rest 45":

Rotating Arm DB Military Press: 25x18,18 35x12,12,12,12,12

DB Shrugs(60#): 18,18,18,18,18

Side Cable Raise(B/L): 15x15,15,15,15,15

Internal Rotation(B/L): 10x10,10

External Rotation(B/L): 10x10,10

Reverse Pec Deck: 130x12,12,12,12

Post Workout: Sour Cream & Onion Protein Puffs
20190409_201231.jpeg
20190409_201301.jpeg
IMG_20190409_071137_817.jpeg
IMG_20190409_071111_044.jpeg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Macros have been looking way better lately. I bet you’ve increased your average protein intake by 30-40% while getting more consistent with calories.

Granted I am hungry right now, but every time I read your food I think how similar our palettes must be! I never see foods that don’t sound good in your log.

Any reason you do such short rest and high volume on the db pressing vs heavier with more rest & less total volume?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks it is Exciting, and it does suck that things got stolen, and I honestly feel for the people that stole those items. I can get them replaced, but eventually. They will pick the wrong house, and either end up in jail or somewhere worse depending on where they break into.
First choice is a 300 grain broadhead from my compound, for shock and awe

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First choice is a 300 grain broadhead from my compound, for shock and awe

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Macros have been looking way better lately. I bet you’ve increased your average protein intake by 30-40% while getting more consistent with calories.

Granted I am hungry right now, but every time I read your food I think how similar our palettes must be! I never see foods that don’t sound good in your log.

Any reason you do such short rest and high volume on the db pressing vs heavier with more rest & less total volume?
Just kinda my mindset right now, while doing a recomp and cut I wanted to do a little lighter weight, and higher rep, and the shorter rest was something I picked up from Branch Warren after seeing him at the Arnold. Once I go into a bulk I will take a bit more rest, and go heavier on weight.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just kinda my mindset right now, while doing a recomp and cut I wanted to do a little lighter weight, and higher rep, and the shorter rest was something I picked up from Branch Warren after seeing him at the Arnold. Once I go into a bulk I will take a bit more rest, and go heavier on weight.
Makes sense to me. I just tend to fade faster in a deficit is why I asked. Like I wear out easier.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Makes sense to me. I just tend to fade faster in a deficit is why I asked. Like I wear out easier.
Yeah, there are some times where it is forced reps towards the end sometimes.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wake-Up(0441)
Shower & Supplements

Breakfast(0500): 2 Cups Coffee, 1 tsp Creamer each Cup, (0640) Tropicana No Pulp OJ, 250mcg Oral Tren, (0714) Peanutbutter & Honey Powerful Oatmeal, Mega SlimJim

Lunch(1151): Homemade Taco Salad

Post Lunch Snack(1212): 250mcg Oral Tren + Lemon Drop Bang

Afternoon Snack(1522): Breakstones Cottage Doubles Pineapple

Dinner(1705): Subway Spinach Wrap w/Rotisserie Chicken, Bacon, Spinach, Mushrooms, Onions, Black Olives, and Light Southwest Sauce

PWO + 250mcg Oral Tren

Intra-Workout: Cluster Bomb + MOAB

Warm-Up(Bike): 10 mins x 3.6 miles

Low Row: 85x18,18 120x12,12,12,12,12

Behind the Neck Lat Lat Pulldown: 85x18,18 120x12,12,12,12,12

Reverse Grip Machine Pulldown: 70x18,18 90x12,12,12,12,12

Rotating Arm DB Row: 55x12,12,12,12
Screenshot_20190410-084045_SleepIQ.jpeg
20190410_193649.jpeg
20190410_193716.jpeg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So Wednesday night my 8yr old daughter has Karate, and Gymnastics. In Gymnastics they did pullups where you liedown and do pullups on a straightbar with your upperbody. She stopped at 200. Color Dad impressed.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tonight is a scheduled off night, will just be taking my normal dose test, EQ, hcg, and Tren. And then relazing and recovering tonight. Back at it tomorrow

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wake-Up(0345)
Shower & Supplements

Breakfast(0448): 2 Cups of Coffee, 1tsp of Creamer Each Cup, (0639) Tropicana No Pulp OJ, 250mcg Oral Tren, 3 Egg Omelet w/mushrooms, onions, cheese, whole wheat toast with Protein Peanutbutter

Lunch(1149): 2 pieces Fried Cod, 6 Fried Shrimp, small order of fries

Post Lunch Snack(1230): Lemon Drop Bang + 250mcg Oral Tren

PWO + 250mcg Oral Tren (1705)

Intra-Workout: Clusterbomb + MOAB

Warm-Up(Bike): 10 mins x 3.81 miles

All Sets 45" except for W/U:

Incline Bench: W/U 120x18,18 200x10,10,10,7,6

Flat Bench: 200x10,10,7,7,5

Flat DB Hex Press(60#): 12,12,12,12

Machine Press: 170x18,18,18,15

Still trying to figure out dinner?
IMG_20190412_191707_982.jpeg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Went and knocked out a quick Arm session tonight

PWO(1936) Total War Rainbow Candy RTD

Spider Curl(EZ Bar) 40x18,18,18,18,18

Incline Bench EZ Bar Tricep Extension: 60x18,18,18,18,18

Cable Curls w/straight bar attachment: 15x25, 25x18,18,18,18

Reverse Grip Tricep Pulldown w/W-Bar Attachment: 25x25, 35x18,18,18,18

Double Bicep Cable Curl: 30x18, 25x18, 20x18, 15x23

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulation to you and your daughter, nothing better in life than seeing your children seceded, on the other hand I can't imagine the pain of loosing a brother I pray you can find peace be with you.

I also hope having a Daughter that I'm sure looks up to her dad will also help you with the struggles you have in life.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congratulation to you and your daughter, nothing better in life than seeing your children seceded, on the other hand I can't imagine the pain of loosing a brother I pray you can find peace be with you.

I also hope having a Daughter that I'm sure looks up to her dad will also help you with the struggles you have in life.
Thank You Brother. My daughter amazes me everyday. 200 pullups in Gymnastics the other day, to passing her belt test this weekend. She is gonna be one tough cookie, maybe Dad won't have to scare her boyfriends off. Now, I just gotta take her to the range and teach her how to shoot.
It was tough finding out that my brother had passed at such a young age, and it was even tougher knowing that I couldn't make it to the funeral. But, my other brother took a pic for me, and I will visit the grave when I go down in Decemeber, or I might be able to make it sooner in October cause my class is having our 20 yr reunion then.
Your brother is definitely in a better place. God bless his soul
Thank you brother, I know he is.
Thoughts are with you DC
Thank You brother
Stay strong brother.
Thank you brother, I am.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It was a hectic Monday, woke up late, couldnt write down any foods today, but still staying consistent to how its been most days. Today was Chest at the Purple Factory.

Wake-Up(0500)
Shower, Supplements, TRT & EQ

PWO(1750)

All Sets 45" Rest except W/U:

Incline DB Bench: W/U 35x18,18 55x12,12,12,12,12

Flat DB Bench: 60x12,12,12,12,12

DB Hex Press(55#): 12,12,12,12

Machine Press: 190x12,12,12,12

Remember, it's not WHERE you put in the work, BUT IF you put in the work that will make you.

Stay Motivated, Stay Hungry my friends
Screenshot_20190415-192900_SleepIQ.jpeg
20190415_191658.jpeg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No gym tonight, my wife texted me this pic, some dumbass young kid decided to hit her at over 50mph in a 30 when she was stopped with her blinker waiting on traffic to clear so she could turn and get my daughter home from School
27663.jpeg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DemntedCowboy Cycle Logs 183
DemntedCowboy Cycle Logs 475
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 26
Sir Foxx Anabolics 15