DC's New Year, New Life 2019

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Latest Bloodwork done on Monday. Note I believe some of the readings came back high, because I did my shot Monday morning at 5am, and did my bloodwork a few hours later. Hemocrit is down.
20190331_102527.jpeg
20190331_102610.jpeg
20190331_102646.jpeg
20190331_102725.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I would say you got good gear !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like the grapefruit seed extract is working....

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Super hella late to the party, so I apologize. If you need anything though feel feee to ask. Looking good though and numbers look like everything is on point.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice bloods, DC! Also, grapefruit is also delicious in lieu of the orange or juice as well, but a bit more expensive. Some nice variety though.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I sure hope it helps my numbers I got about three months till my next bloods ....

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice bloods, DC! Also, grapefruit is also delicious in lieu of the orange or juice as well, but a bit more expensive. Some nice variety though.
Yeah I get Grapefruit Seed Extract in pill form works great to keep that Hemocrit down.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I get Grapefruit Seed Extract in pill form works great to keep that Hemocrit down.
What kind of lowering have you seen with it?
Great thread bro, you’re looking bigger and leaner, and as a recovered alcoholic Irishman, I salute you and look forward to seeing how amazing someone’s life can be without something as toxic and destructive as alcohol is in it.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What kind of lowering have you seen with it?
Great thread bro, you’re looking bigger and leaner, and as a recovered alcoholic Irishman, I salute you and look forward to seeing how amazing someone’s life can be without something as toxic and destructive as alcohol is in it.
Well from my last bloods to now, with donating and the use of Grapefruit Seed Extract my markers have gone from a 53(1 point above top) down to a 48. I will always say I am a recovering Alchoholic because I have quit many of times. But this time after my brother passed, it kinda kicked me in the @$$. So far I am 4 days clean, and the only sides I have had is at night, I get the taste for it, but, I fight the craving. Also, even though I have not had a drink, I wake up with cotton mouth, and a hungover feeling(guessing this is a withdrawel symptom). Hopefully, after a few more days these will go away, once my brain gets the clue, it aint gonna get it no more. I also have all the Good Alchoholic Genes in me, (Scottish, German, and French).

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well from my last bloods to now, with donating and the use of Grapefruit Seed Extract my markers have gone from a 53(1 point above top) down to a 48. I will always say I am a recovering Alchoholic because I have quit many of times. But this time after my brother passed, it kinda kicked me in the @$$. So far I am 4 days clean, and the only sides I have had is at night, I get the taste for it, but, I fight the craving. Also, even though I have not had a drink, I wake up with cotton mouth, and a hungover feeling(guessing this is a withdrawel symptom). Hopefully, after a few more days these will go away, once my brain gets the clue, it aint gonna get it no more. I also have all the Good Alchoholic Genes in me, (Scottish, German, and French).
My dad has, I believe, something like 35 years. Longer than I’ve been alive, and at LEAST 30 years. His group actually had his coin made into a ring to celebrate his last “birthday”.

He still gets down on his 69 year old knees & fake hip every morning to pray the serenity prayer, and he takes it one day at a time. The way life is meant to be lived.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My dad has, I believe, something like 35 years. Longer than I’ve been alive, and at LEAST 30 years. His group actually had his coin made into a ring to celebrate his last “birthday”.

He still gets down on his 69 year old knees & fake hip every morning to pray the serenity prayer, and he takes it one day at a time. The way life is meant to be lived.
Yeah, as I said I have done and failed many of times. But, this time is different. I can feel it. Knowing my brother died at 46 not being able to overcome it, has really put it in to reality for me. And now in a few days, not sure when yet. But, my parents are flying me down so I can attend the funeral. They werent gonna have one, but I think them hearing how hard it hit me from the wife, they have changed their mind and decided to fly me down as well.
My wife was even amazed, on Saturday she said, "Hunny, go get you a beer, one beer wont hurt". I snapped at her, and said, "NO, Thats the problem, I Cant Have Just 1. It has to be a Pint of Bourbon, and a Tall Boy. And if I go and get a Beer, I'm getting Both". She hasnt said anything since. Think she realized she wasnt helping me in the long run.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, as I said I have done and failed many of times. But, this time is different. I can feel it. Knowing my brother died at 46 not being able to overcome it, has really put it in to reality for me. And now in a few days, not sure when yet. But, my parents are flying me down so I can attend the funeral. They werent gonna have one, but I think them hearing how hard it hit me from the wife, they have changed their mind and decided to fly me down as well.
It will be good for your healing, no doubt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

that serenity prayer is good stuff...I commend your dad for his years of sobriety, hope[pray] he has many more years!!!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know you’ve got brothers here, but I’m definitely here if you need to get through another day without it. March 22nd was yet another year without alcohol plaguing my life and I’m thankful every day it’s not poisoning me. Keep at it bro.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My wife was even amazed, on Saturday she said, "Hunny, go get you a beer, one beer wont hurt". I snapped at her, and said, "NO, Thats the problem, I Cant Have Just 1. It has to be a Pint of Bourbon, and a Tall Boy. And if I go and get a Beer, I'm getting Both". She hasnt said anything since. Think she realized she wasnt helping me in the long run.
I know you can do this DC, your aware it’s a problem and you’ve had your ‘moment’ - I think we’ll all need those two things (I call it a moment but it’s often referred to as rock bottom - I just don’t think we need to actually hit rock bottom, just realise that we will lose everything if we don’t stop).

As you know it’s one day at a time, I know your wife isn’t helping but at the same time it’s tough for non alcoholics to understand why we can’t just have one, talk to her brother, she’ll want to know whatever she needs to, to support you.

I’m 6 years this month, always one day at a time but those days get a little bit easier with each one that passes......stay strong

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate everyones support. It has been hard on me. I think, my wife gets it now, before I don't think she understood, because she can have 1 beer and be ok. But, I will do this. Almost another day down. Time to go smash some chest. Will post up when I'm back home.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One day at a time brother, you can do it !!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wake-Up(0354)
Bloodwork for TRT is done. EQ back in. Also, looks like I may be setting myself up now. Seems Entourage is shutting down for the time being. Shower, TRT, EQ, & Supplements

Breakfast(0445): 2 cups Coffee, 1 tsp Creamer each Cup, (0658) 12oz No Pulp Tropicana OJ, Kodiak Cake Double Chocolate Muffin, 2 Whole Boiled Eggs, Fruity Cereal B.A.R.

Lunch(1128): White Beans & Rice w/ham

Post Lunch Snack(1249): 250mcg Oral Tren

Afternoon Snack(1605): MRE German Chocolate Cake Bar, 2 scoop Protein Shake

Dinner(1704): Shrimp & Sausage Jambalaya

PWO+250mcg Oral Tren(1750)

Intra-Workout: Cluster Bomb + MOAB

Warm-Up(Bike): 10 mins x 3.75 miles

All Sets 45" Rest Except W/U Sets

Incline Bench: W/U 110x18,18 180x12,12,12,12,12

Flat Bench: 180x15,13,13,10,10

DB Hex Press(55#): 12,12,12,12,12

Machine Press: 170x15,15,15,15

Cable Fly(High): 30x15,15,15,12

Machine Fly: 150x15,15,15

Post Workout(1930): 2 scoop protein shake
Screenshot_20190401-044228_SleepIQ.jpeg
Screenshot_20190401-193000_MyFitnessPal.jpeg
Screenshot_20190401-193034_MyFitnessPal.jpeg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So just got the word. My parents priest can't do the Funeral on a Monday. And to fly me out for a Saturday funeral would be $400 instead of the $150 it was gonna cost. Obviously, I'm upset, but I am not gonna let this get me down. We will do a Memorial Service when I go home in December, and I will go pay my Respects, and say my goodbye's at the tomb. Good news though. Made it through Day 5, and I had no cravings tonight. Hopefully, I feel good when I wake up too.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You Got This !!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wanna save 20% on some of your Favorite Supps. And get a free Gift for doing so. Today only go to Redcon1, put my name in the Tier Operator Referral Box and use my code T20MTOUPS.
IMG_20190402_072155_395.jpeg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wake-Up(0354)
Shower & Supplements

Breakfast(0443)
2 Cups of Coffee, 1tsp of Creamer each Cup, (0648) 12oz Tropicana No Pulp OJ, (0740) Cranberry Orange Powerful Oatmeal, 3 whole Boiled Eggs, Fruity Cereal B.A.R.

Lunch(1138): 8oz Sliced Smoked Turkey Breast, 4 slices Thinslim 0 Carb Rye, 2 slices Pepperjack Cheese

Post Lunch Snack(1200): Lemon Drop Bang + 250mcg Oral Tren

Afternoon Snack(1602): MRE German Chocolate Cake Bar

Dinner(1748): Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Chicken, Corn off the Cob

PWO + 250mcg Oral Tren

Intra-Workout: Cluster Bomb + MOAB

Warm-Up(Bike): 10 mins x 3.83 miles

All Sets 45" Rest:

Rotating Arm DB Military Press: 20x18,18. 30x12,12,12,12,12

DB Shrugs: 60x18,18,18,18,18

Side Cable Raise(B/L): 15x15,15,15,15,15

Internal Rotation(B/L): 10x10,10

External Rotation(B/L): 10x10,10

Reverse Pec Deck: 110x12,12,12

Post WorkOut: 1 Serving Garlic Parmesan Protein Puffs
Screenshot_20190402-045834_SleepIQ.jpeg
20190402_194933.jpeg
20190402_195007.jpeg
20190402_195034.jpeg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So sorry to hear about your brother Matt, my prayers are with you and your family, may he Rest In Peace
Thanks brother, I know he was in pain, and I know he's in a better place. But, 46 is way to young. And its still hard knowing that I won't ever see him again. I was really hoping for the funeral, but I understand things don't always work out. That's how most things have been in my life, so Kinda use to it by now. But, I will go visit him in December, and I will spend some good time speaking with him at the tomb when I go home. I know he won't speak back. I just hope he can hear me.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wake-Up(0423):
Shower & Supplements

Breakfast(0458): 2 Cups Coffee, 1tsp of Creamer each Cup, (0703) 12oz Tropicana No Pulp OJ, (0739) Peanutbutter & Honey Powerful Oatmeal, 3 Whole Boiled Eggs, Fruity Cereal B.A.R.

Lunch(1138): Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Chicken, Fresh Corn off the Cob

Post Lunch Snack(1200): Lemon Drop Bang + 250mcg Oral Tren

Afternoon Snack(1500): MRE German Chocolate Cake Bar

Dinner(1710): 6" Subway Sub on Tomatoe & Basil wrap w/steak, spinach, onion, black olives, and Light Southwest Sauce

PWO + 250mcg Oral Tren

Intra-Workout: Clusterbomb + MOAB

Warm-Up(Bike): 3.8 miles x 10 mins

All Sets 45" Rest:

Low Row w/Rope Attachment: 85x18,18,18,18,18 120x12,12,12

Behind the Neck Lat Pulldown: 85x18,18,18,18,18 120x12,12,12

Reverse Grip Machine Pulldown: 70x18,18,18,18,18 90x12,12,12

Back Extension: 210x18,18,18

Post Workout: 2 Scoop Protein Shake
Screenshot_20190403-042346_SleepIQ.jpeg
Screenshot_20190403-172945_MyFitnessPal.jpeg
20190403_201947.jpeg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Warm-Up(Bike): 10 mins x 3.61 miles

All Sets 45" Rest Except W/U:

Incline Bench: W/U 110x18,18 160x15,15,15

Flat Bench: 160x15,15,15

Flat DB Hex Press(45#): 15,15,15,15

Machine Press: 130x18,18,18

Pec Deck Fly: 190x12,12,12

Didn't get food today but got a nice little pump workout today after I got a haircut.

Pic's for Flex Friday
20190405_194221.jpeg
20190405_195024.jpeg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Was really hoping to hit the gym today, but had to go get the yardwork done first. Problem is, went into my garage, weedwacker(gone), Backpack Blower(gone), 2 Chainsaws(gone), not else all is gone yet. Gotta take an inventory tomorrow. Put a new lock on the front barn doors, put a new lock on the side door, got a new motion sensor light for the side, front is covered by a flood light. And got a new chain and padlock for my fence. Now just gotta hang my new cameras on my property

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was really hoping to hit the gym today, but had to go get the yardwork done first. Problem is, went into my garage, weedwacker(gone), Backpack Blower(gone), 2 Chainsaws(gone), not else all is gone yet. Gotta take an inventory tomorrow. Put a new lock on the front barn doors, put a new lock on the side door, got a new motion sensor light for the side, front is covered by a flood light. And got a new chain and padlock for my fence. Now just gotta hang my new cameras on my property
Is this like a usual thing in your neighbourhood? It’s quite a bit of money for all the Equipments, I’d reckon

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is this like a usual thing in your neighbourhood? It’s quite a bit of money for all the Equipments, I’d reckon
Thats about $1,000 worth of equipment. Not something that happens often. But, living on a deadend and on the otherside being crackhead/drug dealer apartments it has happened. We have been here 6 years and this is the 2nd time I have been hit. But, again the police are across the street. I can literally see their front door if I walk to the end of my driveway and look down the street.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just leaving this here for anyone that has ordered using my code before.
20190407_090941.jpeg

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats about $1,000 worth of equipment. Not something that happens often. But, living on a deadend and on the otherside being crackhead/drug dealer apartments it has happened. We have been here 6 years and this is the 2nd time I have been hit. But, again the police are across the street. I can literally see their front door if I walk to the end of my driveway and look down the street.
Jesus! That’s a lot of money. I think it’s good to invest in some cameras if not motion sensors. Sensors can be a pain most of the tike

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Jesus! That’s a lot of money. I think it’s good to invest in some cameras if not motion sensors. Sensors can be a pain most of the tike
I just put up a motion detector light at the side door of the barn, and I have Camera's, just have to get someone to install them. My dad said he would help me in July when they come up.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Don't know what it is, but I am getting some great attention from some great companies, and besides Redcon1, I am now working for a food retailer that sells protein puffs, and just today got picked up for a great clothing line company.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was a scheduled off day. It is also officially a week clean and sober.
Congratulations!
Wow, that's terrible. Hope insurance will cover it...
Don't know what it is, but I am getting some great attention from some great companies, and besides Redcon1, I am now working for a food retailer that sells protein puffs, and just today got picked up for a great clothing line company.
Nice man.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DemntedCowboy Cycle Logs 183
DemntedCowboy Cycle Logs 475
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 26
Sir Foxx Anabolics 15