D-aspartic Acid (DAA), MEGA BLOWOUT SALE!!!

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
using 'measuring' teaspoons. U can buy them from the 'baking section' of most supermarkets.

All NP bulk powders would have '1/4 teaspoon = 400mg' or something like that slapped onto their containers. :)
So 2 teaspoons would be 3.2G which is the "sweet spot"? Maybe 2 1/4 teaspoons?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i already bought 2, do i need to stock up now and get more for the next year or is this going to be the new price point?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i already bought 2, do i need to stock up now and get more for the next year or is this going to be the new price point?
I'm assuming NP is sticking with this price due to competition pricing being at this level somewhere else.

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
So 2 teaspoons would be 3.2G which is the "sweet spot"? Maybe 2 1/4 teaspoons?
yeah, i'm taking 2 teaspoons, once a day, since this the doasge that was used in the study. try to use a 'measuring spoon'. The 'normal' metal teaspoons may not give u the correct dosage :)

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
My NP DAA said "1/4 tsp = 650mg" for reference.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the dosing info. Mine just got delivered today.

I know the study duration is for 12 days but I see that some people run it for 4 weeks. Is there a much of an advantage of running it for 4 weeks? Also, how long does it usually take to see a change in test levels?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I know the study duration is for 12 days but I see that some people run it for 4 weeks. Is there a much of an advantage of running it for 4 weeks? Also, how long does it usually take to see a change in test levels?
People usually notice results within the first few days with regards to mood and libido. If you control your prolactin, I feel like you could use it for 4 weeks straight, but that's just my opinion. I haven't seen any data comparing 2 vs 4 week runs, although many people have used it for longer than 12days

knightowl

Awards
It is out of stock if you order more than 200 gms is this going to be restocked?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Are you the guy that ran that X-Factor log for me back in 2004 at Mind and Muscle?

Anyway, PA was talking about tissue saturation occuring pretty quickly, however the studies did not analyze what that saturation level was...simply that they discontinued the dosing after x days. From PAs musings, extended dosing might just bring additional benefits.

Personally, I'm wondering where saturation point is, and what maintenance dose will be. Also curious about PA's soon-to-be-announced amplification ingredient.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
been dosing this @ 3g a day w/ 25mg a day of 6-bromo since Saturday. Feeling pretty damn good in and out of the gym!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I REALLY want to combine this with DS new Triazole. Won't be out for a bit unfortunately though. One of the few Pre-sales I plan on getting in on.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Are you the guy that ran that X-Factor log for me back in 2004 at Mind and Muscle?

Anyway, PA was talking about tissue saturation occuring pretty quickly, however the studies did not analyze what that saturation level was...simply that they discontinued the dosing after x days. From PAs musings, extended dosing might just bring additional benefits.

Personally, I'm wondering where saturation point is, and what maintenance dose will be. Also curious about PA's soon-to-be-announced amplification ingredient.
Yep, the same guy. I was one of the few that finished the log but I was one of the placebos.

I've been taking Nutra's DAA for six days now and noticed it kicking in about the 3rd day. It works really well so I'm curious as to how much better PA's works with better solubility. Plus, I'm really curious about his "amplification ingredient" since it seems to work good by itself.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, the same guy. I was one of the few that finished the log but I was one of the placebos.

I've been taking Nutra's DAA for six days now and noticed it kicking in about the 3rd day. It works really well so I'm curious as to how much better PA's works with better solubility. Plus, I'm really curious about his "amplification ingredient" since it seems to work good by itself.
I see that on PA's DAA product (testforce) that recommended dosing is: 'consume 1-2 scoops a day for three weeks. Afterwards consume 1 scoop a day. Cycles can last from three weeks to indefinitely....'
which goes 'against' the 12 days on/off study...I'm 5 days away from completing a 4 week run using Est's Propadrol EP...tossed in some pink magic recently, having a great time with both....so was kicking around the idea of extending the DAA by another 2-4 weeks with either another bottle of Propadrol or switching it up with the NP DAA w/an AI (all of which I already have on hand)....ya know....just for 'kicks'....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see that on PA's DAA product (testforce) that recommended dosing is: 'consume 1-2 scoops a day for three weeks. Afterwards consume 1 scoop a day. Cycles can last from three weeks to indefinitely....'
which goes 'against' the 12 days on/off study...I'm 5 days away from completing a 4 week run using Est's Propadrol EP...tossed in some pink magic recently, having a great time with both....so was kicking around the idea of extending the DAA by another 2-4 weeks with either another bottle of Propadrol or switching it up with the NP DAA w/an AI (all of which I already have on hand)....ya know....just for 'kicks'....
Let us know how it goes!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The study duration does not correlate to how long a person can use the product. It's simply how long the study was done. I see no problems with going over 12 days.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The study duration does not correlate to how long a person can use the product. It's simply how long the study was done. I see no problems with going over 12 days.
Exactly.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know how long the effects last when someone stops taking it. I think it said in the study that levels were still raised 3 days after the last dose.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Right, but do we know if there are any potential side-effects from extended, long-term, use (i.e. excitotoxicity)?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

the italian study was done for 12 days. we dont know whether hormones would have increased even further had the study gone on longer. I am guessing that test levels would begin to rise within a day or two

People usually notice results within the first few days with regards to mood and libido. If you control your prolactin, I feel like you could use it for 4 weeks straight, but that's just my opinion. I haven't seen any data comparing 2 vs 4 week runs, although many people have used it for longer than 12days
i have used it for months and have no prolactin related issues. Also, i read something interesting. DAA causes release of alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone which is known to be a stimulant of libido

the italian pharmaceutical company that makes the DAA product used in the study actually recommends it be used for 90 days. they claim to have info showing this is safe. when i update my label i am going to say use up to 90 days instead of indefinitely (because there is nothing out there to support safety of indefinite use)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMG DAA 4 ever!!!!!!

"i have used it for months and have no prolactin related issues?????"

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the italian study was done for 12 days. we dont know whether hormones would have increased even further had the study gone on longer. I am guessing that test levels would begin to rise within a day or two

i have used it for months and have no prolactin related issues. Also, i read something interesting. DAA causes release of alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone which is known to be a stimulant of libido

the italian pharmaceutical company that makes the DAA product used in the study actually recommends it be used for 90 days. they claim to have info showing this is safe. when i update my label i am going to say use up to 90 days instead of indefinitely (because there is nothing out there to support safety of indefinite use)
It's awesome to see you on the board PA! the man....the myth...the legend! nice! Anywho....with your DAA usage...and taking it 90 days...do take an AI to offset any possible prolactin increases? if yes, which one(s) do you prefer/recommend?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
It's awesome to see you on the board PA! the man....the myth...the legend! nice! Anywho....with your DAA usage...and taking it 90 days...do take an AI to offset any possible prolactin increases? if yes, which one(s) do you prefer/recommend?
aromatase inhibitors arent really used to combat prolactin. usually what are used are dopamine agonists such as bromocriptine and cabergoline

i would not take these unless you suspect there really is a prolactin problem. I dont think you really have that much to worry about with DAA. the prolactin is not going through the roof and its in an enviroment of high testosterone which will keep its pro-gyno properties in check

Often people get too paranoid and go drug crazy, taking things that they really dont need to be taking.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I started my second 12 day stretch with DAA (TCF-1) last week and have noticed a painful little bump under my right nip. I'm not taking anything else, nor have I in quite a while. I've read P-5-P can clear this issue up (100mgs a day). I'm going to order a tub of the NP bulk DAA because the stuff feels great, will P-5-P be enough to take care of my nip, or do I need to get more aggressive?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started my second 12 day stretch with DAA (TCF-1) last week and have noticed a painful little bump under my right nip. I'm not taking anything else, nor have I in quite a while. I've read P-5-P can clear this issue up (100mgs a day). I'm going to order a tub of the NP bulk DAA because the stuff feels great, will P-5-P be enough to take care of my nip, or do I need to get more aggressive?
Your question would fall under PAs answer directly above.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Your question would fall under PAs answer directly above.
My scientific knowledge is pretty limited, and I am not familiar with either compound. I searched online and saw links to prescription drugs. I read P5P can control elevated prolactin, and just wanted to corroborate with you guys to make sure. So I was curious if P5P could do the job or if not, then maybe I could get some recommendations on a product NP might have that would do the trick.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
there's a bunch out there...but are your tits leaking?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My scientific knowledge is pretty limited, and I am not familiar with either compound. I searched online and saw links to prescription drugs. I read P5P can control elevated prolactin, and just wanted to corroborate with you guys to make sure. So I was curious if P5P could do the job or if not, then maybe I could get some recommendations on a product NP might have that would do the trick.
Macuna Puriens (standarized to l-dopa) 700mg-1g.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
aromatase inhibitors arent really used to combat prolactin. usually what are used are dopamine agonists such as bromocriptine and cabergoline

i would not take these unless you suspect there really is a prolactin problem. I dont think you really have that much to worry about with DAA. the prolactin is not going through the roof and its in an enviroment of high testosterone which will keep its pro-gyno properties in check

Often people get too paranoid and go drug crazy, taking things that they really dont need to be taking.
Yeah i see way too many scardycatz here trying to run cycles, and want to add sumthin into the mix for every lil thing. Oh my gawd, i just pissed and its bubbly should i quit my cycle and hoop on letro? Oh my gawd my back is hurting, my kidneys must be ****ed cuz im on my 2nd day of my cycle. Oh my gawd, my nipples oh my gawd. So whats the best thing to do add more **** into the mix so you can never figure what the hell is going on, theres an idea.

Dsldude

Awards
My DAA arrived today wasnt in the cool little black tub though as per site photo just a plain white tub with a label saying D-Aspartic Acid 100g :grumpy:

Anyway looking forward to giving this stuff a try.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
My DAA arrived today wasnt in the cool little black tub though as per site photo just a plain white tub with a label saying D-Aspartic Acid 100g :grumpy:

It is quite potent. You should enjoy it.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Im not certain, but it was black before the cGMP changeover. Could be because of that.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just bought a tub for 11.99... sweet deal... couldn't pass it up

Dsldude

Awards
Mine came in the same black tub from when I got it in spring......
I cant post a normal link or photo as I am a new member
but if you copy this address into your web browser it will
show the photo of what I got.

img715.imageshack.us/img715/1823/daad.jpg

ArtificalIntl

Awards
when ya getting any l-dopa in? can I order it even if its out of stock?

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i bought it on friday... will it ship on monday? what.. the monkeys don't work on saturday?