Cjnator's workout journal (and other life stuff)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll look into that and I'd be in it for the money and training. I'd look into what I'd be doing before I just jump in into a group.
IMHO mercs are exactly what the name implies: Troops for hire.
You have no saying -and you will be used to the advantage of shady politics -and business.
I would not risk my life defending an oil well for greedy azzholes.

Personally, I liked the military -but I deserted (defected from east Germany to the West), when the politics went wrong and I was blackmailed into stuff I did not want to do. I couldn't fight for the wrong reasons.

There are noble causes, like I said, defending endangered species, for instance -but no idea if a foreigner could join, language would be mayor setback.

CJNator

Awards
IMHO mercs are exactly what the name implies: Troops for hire.
You have no saying -and you will be used to the advantage of shady politics -and business.
I would not risk my life defending an oil well for greedy azzholes.

Personally, I liked the military -but I deserted (defected from east Germany to the West), when the politics went wrong and I was blackmailed into stuff I did not want to do. I couldn't fight for the wrong reasons.

There are noble causes, like I said, defending endangered species, for instance -but no idea if a foreigner could join, language would be mayor setback.
I'd assume due to dealing with locals and you're right i probably would be doing that. When it comes to being in the military or being a merc the only real difference is the pay and the shady political(aside for general politics). Being a CO I'd be used too and a police officer.

Basically any government job that involves a gun, you're probably being used.

Damn that was the Cold War era or after it. No need to talk about it, I wouldn't to want to know lol i prefer being bellow big bros radar.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd assume due to dealing with locals and you're right i probably would be doing that. When it comes to being in the military or being a merc the only real difference is the pay and the shady political(aside for general politics). Being a CO I'd be used too and a police officer.

Basically any government job that involves a gun, you're probably being used.

Damn that was the Cold War era or after it. No need to talk about it, I wouldn't to want to know lol i prefer being bellow big bros radar.
The cold war is more alive than ever.
Luckily I'm too old. In another life -and without family, I could have been a rebel against corporate tyranny and the NWO (yes, there is such thing, call it what you like).
Now, all whats left is to watch how the world ends because of greedy warmongers. Watching it from far away, in a third world country has its benefits. We are the last to die, LOL.

CJNator

Awards
The cold war is more alive than ever.
Luckily I'm too old. In another life -and without family, I could have been a rebel against corporate tyranny and the NWO (yes, there is such thing, call it what you like).
Now, all whats left is to watch how the world ends because of greedy warmongers. Watching it from far away, in a third world country has its benefits. We are the last to die, LOL.
You're definitely right, no argument here and yea lol I may need to join you . If I live to see that day, I'll be on the frontline fighting tyranny for sure. Whether it's commies or fascists.

CJNator

Awards
Bench press
135x5
235x2x3
235x2

OHP
175x3
175x1

Tricep pushdown
190x10

Just ordered Osta and I started to decrease calories. I'll either be sticking to my split except I'll go back down to one set and raise to volume to 8-10reps or go to my old 3 day a week routine.

CJNator

Awards
Deadlifts
315x3
365x9

Leg extensions(isolated)
120x2x10

Lat pulldown neutral grip
240x6(for I dropped calories)

Calf press
90x40
90x20

CJNator

Awards
Ostarine is here! Will start it Monday along side the ephedrine, won't add aspirin since my crohns is still a bit active but getting better. Down to 171 so water weight is out of me or some of it at least.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine is here! Will start it Monday along side the ephedrine, won't add aspirin since my crohns is still a bit active but getting better. Down to 171 so water weight is out of me or some of it at least.
How many times a day are you gonna run the ephedrine?

CJNator

Awards
How many times a day are you gonna run the ephedrine?
Well I plan on running in the am before work but that just a plan. If I were to do that I'd do 25mgs pre and 25 post fasted, then eat once I'm at work. What would you recommend?

CJNator

Awards
Bench press
135x12
225x4

OHP
135x5

Tricep pushdown
190x10

Push ups
BWx10

10 mins of cardio then 15min walk home.

Tomorrow I'll be waking up early to do cardio, I read good doesn't totally kill the bioavailability but along side Osta fasted cardio would be in my favor. I'll be doing 25mgs pre workout with some caffeine then another 25mgs 3-6 hours later.

CJNator

Awards
Got 10mins of cardio done this morning, energy was great too. Ephedrine has a great kick.

CJNator

Awards
Deadlifts
315x1
365x9

Leg extensions(isolated)
120x10

220x8

Seated curls
30x10

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deadlifts
315x1
365x9

Leg extensions(isolated)
120x10

220x8

Seated curls
30x10
5 sets? :( c'mon!

CJNator

Awards
5 sets? :( c'mon!
Now I'm just trying to preserve strength and muscle along side Osta so I'll just be using low volume workouts. The rest of the time I'll be doing cardio, I didn't do any after the workout but I'll be doing it today since my lazy ass didn't get up to do cardio lol.

CJNator

Awards
Drank a monster with the nootrol and ephedrine, holy **** man the energy is awesome!

CJNator

Awards
Bench press
135x12
185x5

OHP
155x5

Tricep pushdown
190x10

Push ups
BWx25

Cardio
5 mins at 3
12 mins at 3.5 to 6

Looking a wee bit leaner but I'll weight in tomorrow.

CJNator

Awards
I'm a little bellow 171 with a shirt on so im heading in the right direction.

CJNator

Awards
Now THAT is a proper vehicle! Congratulations!
I drive something similar, it never quit on me!
I bet it hasn't lol this got 300000 miles on it but a new engine and some other **** too. I need to have some work done to it. Thanks!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bet it hasn't lol this got 300000 miles on it but a new engine and some other **** too. I need to have some work done to it. Thanks!
Mine is 14 years old, lol. Nobody knows how many miles are on it. :) When it comes to cars, I ALWAYS go for good material over appearance, reading a lot beforehand. Most newer cars are flimsy made from tinfoil -or something.

CJNator

Awards
Mine is 14 years old, lol. Nobody knows how many miles are on it. :) When it comes to cars, I ALWAYS go for good material over appearance, reading a lot beforehand. Most newer cars are flimsy made from tinfoil -or something.
That's definitely true and holy **** lol a 14 year old car probably has a lot of miles on it.

CJNator

Awards
Deadlifts
315x1
365x5

Bench press
135x5
215x4

Leg extensions(isolated)
120x2x10

Calf press
100x20,20

Chin ups, push ups, then planks.

Going back to my old routine since I'm just trying to maintain strength. Will be doing rest pause for isolation and body weight movements. Will going to the gym everyday for cardio and not have to wake up and do it lol. Maybe once or twice if I feel like it.

CJNator

Awards
Deadlifts
315x2
365x5

Bench Press
135x5
215x4

Shoulder DB press
75x10

Leg extensions(isolated)
130x8

Calf press
90x25,25

Chinups
BWx15,2,2

Push ups
BWx30,2,2

Planks

30-40mins of cardio

Down to 169

Strength is still the same

All is good!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drank a monster with the nootrol and ephedrine, holy **** man the energy is awesome!
Jeez I can only imagine. Talk about being motivated. That must have been epic.

CJNator

Awards
Deadlifts
315x2
365x5

Bench press
135x5
225x4

Leg extensions(isolated)
130x8,2

DB Bench Press
75x10,2

Chin ups, push ups, then crunches
BWx10,10,10
BWx10,10,10
BWx8,10,10
BWx2,8,6

CJNator

Awards
Ran around a track near me a couple of times, thought I was going to die but I didn't

CJNator

Awards
Going to run mostly everyday at this track near me, I didn't go too hard today since I was on my phone most the time lol. Tomorrow I'll go hard after the gym .

CJNator

Awards
Deadlifts
315x2
265x5

Bench press
135x5
225x4

Leg extensions(isolated)
130x10,2

Shoulder DB Press
75x10,2

Forgot calfs

BWx10,10,10
BWx10,10,10
BWx8,10,10
BWx8,6,4

Was going to go to the track but when I got there I realized it was too dark lol so I went back to the gym and walked for about 30mins.

CJNator

Awards
@ SFreed I saw in a junk email that you tagged me in a log, do you mind posting it up here? I rarely use my computer to go on AM so I never see anything I'm tagged in lol.

CJNator

Awards
Deadlifts(deadlifts didn't feel good)
315x2
365x5

Bench press
135x5
225x3(didn't want to grind out last rep)

Shoulder DB press
75x10

BWx10,10,10
BWx10,10,10
BWx9,10,10
BWx4,6,3

Forgot leg extensions and calf press but I was too tired so I just went jogging after.

CJNator

Awards
Did 2 miles today on the track, jogged about half of it. Cardio is definitely improving

CJNator

Awards
Deadlifts
315x2
365x5

Bench press
135x5
225x4

Leg extensions(isolated)
130x10

Shoulder DB press
75x10

Calf press
90x30

Chin ups, push ups, and sit ups
BWx3x10,10,10
BWx8,10,10
BWx6,10,10
BWx4,8,3

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deadlifts
315x2
365x5

Bench press
135x5
225x4

Leg extensions(isolated)
130x10

Shoulder DB press
75x10

Calf press
90x30

Chin ups, push ups, and sit ups
BWx3x10,10,10
BWx8,10,10
BWx6x10,10
BWx4,8,3
Hehe! Looking good on the pull ups!

CJNator

Awards
Deadlifts
315x3
365x5

Bench press
135x5
225x4

Shoulder DB Press
75x10

Leg extensions(isolated)
140x9

Calf press
90x45

Chin ups, push ups, and crunches(decline)
BWx3x10,10,10
BWx9,10,10
BWx6x10x4

I ate a lot today(compared to how much I I usually eat) so my lifting felt easier. Push ups seem really easy and not challenging at all lol probably because of the weight loss. Osta seems underdosed, side effects aren't as as strong as usual but strength is holding up.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your height? When I was 170 I was a stick. You still look like you've got a little size.

CJNator

Awards
What's your height? When I was 170 I was a stick. You still look like you've got a little size.
I little over 5'6, I feel like a stick even though I'm big for all the non lifters lol.

CJNator

Awards
Could have sworn I typed up yesterday's workout lol anyways it was the same as the others.