Cjnator's workout journal (and other life stuff)

CJNator

Awards
I might have "volunteered" for this. Some of the events of that evening are a little hazy
Ah ok lol well then I hope you have a good experience being drunk definitely would have been a huge help lol. Well I can't speak for the taser part but as long as u didn't poop or pee yourself ill call that a win.

CJNator

Awards
Pendlay rows
135x3
180x3x5

OHP(went too heavy)
155x2x3
155x2

Cheat hammer press
180x15,5,3,2

Leg extensions
120x10,3,3,2

Calf press
150x20
150x10,10,5,3

This job is going to be tough but I know I'll adapt and do fine. Today we went on a tour of the facility and in one of the areas this one inmate looked at me and made a movement to intimidate me and it worked well. I happy it happened because we all need a mental kick in the nuts but I haven't felt fear in a while and it got me shook up for a good while. It's weird having full control of your mood and movement then all the sudden have someone shut all that down. I still need to relax a bit but the worked helped, hope y'all have a good weekend.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i guess you don't carry clubs anylonger to pop them upside the head?

CJNator

Awards
i guess you don't carry clubs anylonger to pop them upside the head?
I'm new to the job so I don't have a baton(no more clubs)or any training so I felt pretty vulnerable even though I was completely safe, I guess it was because most of them are murders lol. Everything has changed in the system from back in the day and this facility staff aren't as hard core as they use to be.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm new to the job so I don't have a baton(no more clubs)or any training so I felt pretty vulnerable even though I was completely safe, I guess it was because most of them are murders lol. Everything has changed in the system from back in the day and this facility staff aren't as hard core as they use to be.
And this is why I said that you're a better man than I. No way would I put myself in that situation without a weapon. Tower duty all day, baby.

CJNator

Awards
I watched a lot of documentaries on correction facilities -and interviews with inmates. What I figured is, it seems all is about respect.
Inmate to inmate -guard to inmate -inmate to guard.

Its very interesting how different countries handle the prison system. Here three awesome documentaries :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBd5WhTi_CI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfEsz812Q1I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya2RFtzfAnI

You may have watched them already.
Yea that's what I hear constantly and to be consistent too. I haven't seen them but I'll check them out today, thanks.
And this is why I said that you're a better man than I. No way would I put myself in that situation without a weapon. Tower duty all day, baby.
I appreciate that lol I'll be armed with mace and a baton, plus self defense skills after basic so the odds will be evened out. I'll just have to expect nothing and prepare for anything after that.

CJNator

Awards
Everything is going great guys! I excited to start up this job once the training is over. I hope everything is going well with all y'all!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck on the job! Watch your back

CJNator

Awards
So I'm all done with everything and I'm ready to work this Monday! I missed Wednesday and Friday's workout but tomorrow I'll be hitting the gym. I'll try to post up my current weight tomorrow, I don't even know what it is lol.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I'm all done with everything and I'm ready to work this Monday! I missed Wednesday and Friday's workout but tomorrow I'll be hitting the gym. I'll try to post up my current weight tomorrow, I don't even know what it is lol.
Remember on Monday:

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this is still a thing??

Yomo

Yomo

Awards
  • Established
good stuff! ...word of advice...avoid complacency at all times...I know it sounds fairly obvious, but you will see a lot of bad habits...avoid them...no need to be extra "blue", just remember at any given time, **** can go sideways...not saying this to deter, just speaking from experience.

CJNator

Awards
good stuff! ...word of advice...avoid complacency at all times...I know it sounds fairly obvious, but you will see a lot of bad habits...avoid them...no need to be extra "blue", just remember at any given time, **** can go sideways...not saying this to deter, just speaking from experience.
Thanks yea I definitely need to keep myself in check and make sure I don't become complacent or robo cop. I'll be doing night shift for a month so I'll slowly adapt to the environment. Thank you for the advice, I'll make sure to create good habits while on the job.

CJNator

Awards
Work is going well, not as bad as I thought I would be but I definitely won't be getting comfortable. I lifted Sunday so I'll be hitting the gym a little later.

CJNator

Awards
Yesterday:

Pendlay rows
135x5
165x3x5

OHP
135x2x5
135x4

Squats
135x5
285x2x5

Calve press
360x10,10,10,8,5,2

CJNator

Awards
Work is killing me, I need to change my routine and get back to dieting.

Deadlifts
315x3
385x3x3

Bench press
135x5
225x3x3

Squats
275x3x3

I'm going to go back to 1 set exercises and focus on cardio. It'll probably go like this:

Monday
Deadlifts 1 set 8-10
Bench press 1 set 8-10
Squats 1 set 8-10
Chin ups 1 rest pause set
Planks 1 set

Wednesday
Supinated Pendlay Rows 1 set 8-10
OHP 1 set 8-10
Leg press 1 set 8-10
Push ups 1 rest pause set
Planks 1 set

Friday repeat Monday

Then I'll switch it up the next week. I need to get back on a routine but it's hard, now that I'm working it'll be easier but I need to use my time up accordingly so I don't lallygag.

Any helpful advice to help me get structured in life? Any books to read or anything?

CJNator

Awards
Plus are there any supplements I can take daily to help me get better well rested sleep on my work days? I'll be sleeping 4 hours minimum on these days and max I'll be working 3-4 nights straight.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plus are there any supplements I can take daily to help me get better well rested sleep on my work days? I'll be sleeping 4 hours minimum on these days and max I'll be working 3-4 nights straight.
Vein Nutrition Sedation is pretty solid. Start lower than recommended ( I take about 3 grams) and work up. Iron Mag Labs Dream N Grow is my other go to, but only a couple times per week.

CJNator

Awards
Vein Nutrition Sedation is pretty solid. Start lower than recommended ( I take about 3 grams) and work up. Iron Mag Labs Dream N Grow is my other go to, but only a couple times per week.
I'll try out the Sedation, it's seems pretty good.

CJNator

Awards
Supinated Pendlay Rows
135x10

OHP
135x6

Leg press
450x8

Calf press
450x20,10,5,3

Push ups
BWx20,15

Plank
56 seconds

Cardio
15mins

CJNator

Awards
God I'm so tired today, I took two naps including the 4 hours of sleep I got once I got home. Still had to make it to the gym but it was hard. If anyone on this log has been effected by the hurricane I hope all is well for you and you families.

Deadlift
315x3
345x8

Bench press
135x5
205x8

Squat
135x5
255x8

Calve press
450x20,10

Chin ups
BWx8,2,2,2,

Plank
1min 6secs

Doing cardio now, may actually start taking ksm 66 but I don't know which extract I should get. I was aiming towards getting the one for energy due to the fact that I can't be too relaxed on the job plus I don't want to fall asleep once 2am hits lol.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes it's hard to get motivated. Not sure if you should suffer through a shytty workout, or just take a day off and get some rest. You gotta do you

CJNator

Awards
Sometimes it's hard to get motivated. Not sure if you should suffer through a shytty workout, or just take a day off and get some rest. You gotta do you
Workout was actual decently solid. Thankfully my gym is 24/7 and I'm off today and tomorrow so I don't mind a late workout.

CJNator

Awards
Deadlift
135x5
345x10 or 11

Bench press
135x5
205x7

Squats
135x4
255x7

Calf press
500x20,13,10

Chin ups
BWx10,2

Forgot the gym gets packed during the day but still have a decent workout. I haven't gotten to meal prepping but I'll have to hold off on that till my life can adapt to this life style. I honestly love this job, I'm learning the ropes a little slower then most but I'm won't give up.

CJNator

Awards
Oral BPC, 250mcg for 100 days.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=296779

Got a new yet separate log up, I'll be posting there on a irregular basis once I get started.

Supinated Pendlay Rows
135x5
165x9

OHP
135x7

Leg press
540x9

Calf press
540x15,10,2

Called it after that, stomach hasn't been right recently. I don't think the job is helping due to the stress while in their but hopefully the BPC will help out.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta watch that stress CJNator, and your new job (as you're finding out) is a byatch. Be careful, and get a hobby. Something to get your head straight.

CJNator

Awards
Gotta watch that stress CJNator, and your new job (as you're finding out) is a byatch. Be careful, and get a hobby. Something to get your head straight.
I definitely do, it really only stresses me out once I'm there but that's still 12 hours of stress(more or less). I may need to hope on some ksm66 but once I get the BAC water I'm sure the BPC will help me out. Also I've taken up eat food as a hobby lol I've feel off the meal prep wagon but I'll be back on soon enough.

CJNator

Awards
Supinated Pendlay Rows
135x5
175x7

OHP
135x7

Leg press
540x10

Calf press(I forgot to put a 12th plate on lol)
495x25,17,8

Push ups
BWx35,5,3

Plank
35 seconds(too tired)

CJNator

Awards
Deadlift
315x1
365x7

Bench press
135x7
225x3

Squat
135x5
275x5(could have gotten 7 but I didn't want to push it)

Calve press
540x20,20,10

Chin ups
BWx10,3,2

Plank
1 min 26 secs

Wanted to do more today but my body told me to sleep 8 hours rather then 4.

CJNator

Awards
Supinated Pendlay Rows
135x5
175x8

OHP
135x8

Leg press
590x7

Calf press
590x15,8,3

Push ups
BWx17,15,8,5,2

Everything is going well, still waiting for BAC water to get here but until then I guess. I do believe my cortisol levels are high, I've been feeling bloated(hopefully not fatter lol) but I'm hoping the BPC will help if possible. May need to jump on the ksm66 train like I said before.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supinated Pendlay Rows
135x5
175x8

OHP
135x8

Leg press
590x7

Calf press
590x15,8,3

Push ups
BWx17,15,8,5,2

Everything is going well, still waiting for BAC water to get here but until then I guess. I do believe my cortisol levels are high, I've been feeling bloated(hopefully not fatter lol) but I'm hoping the BPC will help if possible. May need to jump on the ksm66 train like I said before.
Is the oral BPC doing something? I remember you had "Krohn's" right? Any better?

CJNator

Awards
Is the oral BPC doing something? I remember you had "Krohn's" right? Any better?
I haven't started it yet, I need the BAC water to mix it. Yea I have Crohn's disease, it's bearable yet annoy so if it isn't that bad I can hope this can heal me over a long period of time.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't started it yet, I need the BAC water to mix it. Yea I have Crohn's disease, it's bearable yet annoy so if it isn't that bad I can hope this can heal me over a long period of time.
For oral use, just use regular water.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't know I can use regular water lol since I bought the BAC I'll just use it anyways, at least now I know for next time, thanks!
Bac water is to keep it sterile for injection. Oral use doesn't need that. I would save the bac water for later.

CJNator

Awards
Deadlifts
315x5
365x7

Bench press
135x5
225x3

Squats
135x5
265x5

Calve press
45x20,12,7,4

Chin ups
BWx10,3,3

So I'll be switching up my exercises, way too many taxing compound exercises in one day then not too taxing on the other. It needs some balance. Other than that I'm loving my job, hell its hard not to smile and laugh because of how much I enjoy it. I enjoy them stress, the inmates cussing at me, and basically everything(except the paper work when writing up inmates). It's stressful due to the lack of structure but it keeps the job lively. I hope everyone is doing well with everything!

CJNator

Awards
Supinated Pendlay Rows
135x5
165x9

OHP
135x8

Leg press
540x8

Calve press(seated)
100x25,15,10

Left early because of lack of time.

CJNator

Awards
Deadlift
315x3
365x9

Bench press
135x5
205x6

Squats
185x5
275x7

Calve press
540x20,10,6

CJNator

Awards
So my weights are going up, body comp is so so but I'm not worried. As long as I have my strength right now I'm good.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So my weights are going up, body comp is so so but I'm not worried. As long as I have my strength right now I'm good.
Good deal. My weights suck, but I'm old. Any day that I can do an Overhead Press without separating my shoulder is a good day. I'll leave the heavy weights for you kids.

CJNator

Awards
Good deal. My weights suck, but I'm old. Any day that I can do an Overhead Press without separating my shoulder is a good day. I'll leave the heavy weights for you kids.
Well you're in better heath and have better strength than men your age not working out, that's all that matter! If your rotator cuff is the issue maybe do some light band or rope face pulls on a regular basis to strengthen your rotator cuff.

CJNator

Awards
Supinated Pendlay Rows
135x5
165x9

OHP
135x8

Squats
225x3
275x6

Calve press
540x20,10,6

Feeling worn down, I love my job but I hate where I’m working at lol. Might apply for federal corrections once the feds start hiring again.

CJNator

Awards
Deadlift
315x3
365x7

Bench press
135x5
205x7

Squat(leg press was taken)
225x3
275x5

Gym packed at this time too, will stick to later time.